Andrea and Scottie Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at myself and thought everything looked fine. I turned and said, "I like the way everything looks." Sherri came up behind me and said, "Let's see what it looks like if Scottie were to get your nipples nice and hard."

She reached around me and cupped the underside of my breasts, squeezing them together before running her hands over the top of them. I was frozen, unable to stop her. I was so fucking horny. She whispered into my ear as she cupped my breasts, "Is this what you want? Do you want me to get your nipples hard Andrea?" I nodded my head as I felt her soft lips on my neck. I moaned as she pulled on each nipple making me even wetter. God how did this happen?

Suddenly she said, "Okay baby. Time to put your thigh highs on. Would you like me to do that for you?" I breathed, "Yes please."

"Sit down."she commanded. I groaned unable to resist, not wanting to resist. I was so fucking horny. How did she get me this way?

My eyes closed, I felt her hands take my one leg and lift it up. Slowly and very sensually she slipped on the hose and pushed it up my leg, her head nearing my pussy as she pushed higher up my thigh. My breathing was labored, my face flushed with desire. I could feel her breath near my pussy. Slowly she pulled back and took hold of my other leg and repeated the process. My hips were rotating as I felt her breath again near the inferno brewing inside my pussy.

I let out a soft moan as I felt both her hands push away from my leg. My god! I was so horny! I smiled and thought how have I become such a slut to let that little sexpot seduce me?

Sherri stood up and said, "Cross your legs." I immediately heeded her instructions and crossed my legs. I looked down and let a soft moan escape my lips as I saw my thigh high clad leg exposed. Sherri leaned down and once again gently pushed the dress further aside exposing the tops of my hosiery. I moaned as her hand caressed my leg.

She whispered in my ear, "You look so fucking sexy Andrea. Scottie wont be able to keep his hands off you baby."

She stepped back and pulled me up into her arms. I was in a horny daze as I felt her grab my hips and kiss me smashing her breasts into me. All I felt was her wet tongue in my mouth exploring, twisting and swirling sending more sparks through me. My eyes closed as I returned her kiss.

She broke our kiss and with one hand softly caressed the side of my face as she whispered into my ear, "Andrea, you are such an incredible woman. Scottie is one lucky man. Come on let's get you changed and pay for your undergarments."

My god, she had me so worked up. How did I let this happen. Thankfully, or in my current state unfortunately, she stepped out of the room to let me get change into my clothes. When I came out she grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight, "Lets settle up with sales lady and get out of here."

Sherri again slid her arm through mine and walked me out to my car. Once we got there I turned and asked, "Do you need a ride home sweetheart?" Sherri nodded no and once again pulled me into her. Our lips met and parted. God her lips felt so soft and warm. Our tongues dance and swirled as my desire continued to grow.

We broke our kiss and she said, "Andrea, thank you for allowing me to spend time with you today. I hope it was an enjoyable experience for you. It was for me. I'll see you around okay? Say hello to Scottie for me." With that she turned and left me standing next to my car, frozen in my horny induced fog. I took a deep breath and slowly got into my car. Wow Andrea! I could not deny the fact that I thoroughly enjoyed the time I just spent with that sexy little sexpot! Whew!

I got home horny as hell! I immediately washed my new undergarments and changed into some comfy clothes. I poured myself a glass of wine, and went outside to try and make sense of what just happened.

I know when Scottie starting talking about fantasies a couple of weeks ago that I would allow myself to be open to new experiences but I never in my life had ever fantasized about being with another woman yet that's exactly what I let happen today and in public! Holy shit Andrea!

I am feeling so confused, almost discombobulated by everything that's been happening these last three weeks. So much turmoil internally. Is that whats affecting how I'm making decisions or am I so obsessed with these new found feelings that I have lost all self control?

Either one is not a great answer. I poured myself another glass of wine and lost myself, alone, inside my turmoil. Eventually I headed upstairs. I was so excited for tommorow. I wanted desperately to look sexy and desirable for Scottie. I think I would. I was so horny. All I could think about was how much I wanted to feel his cock inside me. I needed for him to fuck me. I got in bed and eventually fell asleep.

Saturday morning was a glorious day. I got up and went for a run. God knows I needed to burn some of my horny energy away! When I returned I made myself a cup of coffee and waited for the "hurricane" of a daughter to rush downstairs running late as always. I had her "to go" cup of coffee ready and sure enough I heard the storm come crashing down the stairs.

"Hey mom. I running late. Love you. See you tomorrow!"she said. I replied, "Slow down. Here is some coffee. I love you too baby!" She grabbed the coffee and left. I admired her energy. Looking at the clock I realized it was only 10:00. Hmmm what is a lonely horny lady to do? I thought time to catch some rays by the pool.

I relaxed by my pool most of the day. I know this will sound strange to some of you but I really needed some alone time. Haha!

I took time to consider the dramatic changes in my life. Was I on a rollercoaster ride which had no good outcome at the end? God knows I've had my share of ups and downs lately but is it unreasonable for me to think that my life will soon reach a comfortable plateau. God I hope so!

While I love all the new experiences I've had lately I also miss my "vanilla" time. Again I asked myself, is it unreasonable to think you can have both? Can you have the exhilaration of the highs and the calming soothing comforts of the boring vanilla time? I don't know if that's possible. I hope it is!

As I got ready my body was tingling with anticipation. I was lost with an uncontrolled desire. No let me rephrase that, I was still so fucking horny! I put my bra and underwear on. I rolled my thigh highs up on each leg and slipped my black heels on. I faced the mirror and gasped as I saw myself. I thought, Andrea, you look stunning, absolutely stunning. I pulled on my dress and buttoned up the front. I left two, not three, buttons on top undone and one on the bottom. I smiled, pleased with myself and the look I achieved. I felt desirable, sexy, and classy.

I went downstairs poured myself a glass of wine and sat down to wait for my man. When the doorbell chimed I raced to open it. There stood Scottie with that boyish grin and those piercing blue eyes. He quickly entered and engulfed me with his arms. Lowering his mouth he kissed me gently at first before devouring me with an animalistic fervor. His hand cupping my ass, he pulled me into him where I could feel his already hardening cock. I moaned in pure joy.

He whispered into my ear, "Let's go upstairs. I have to have you." I was like putty in his hands. My body ached to be touched. I stepped back and smiled. I looked at him with a lust filled gaze and said, "I guess I wont need this dress where we are going, will I?"

Slowly unbuttoning my dress I let it fall off my shoulders and stood there posing in my undergarments and heels. He growled, "My god you are so fucking sexy." His arms wrapped around my semi naked body and ravished all my curves and mounds. I let the warmth of his mouth devour mine as my pussy juice began to flow freely.

My body was erupting with electric sparks. My pussy was already hot and wet in anticipation of his cock. He picked me up and walked me upstairs. Placing me on my bed I seductively lay there waiting as he undressed.

I groaned when I saw his cock, "Oh baby. You have such a beautiful cock." He plopped himself next to me and sucked my tongue deep into his mouth as his hand found my tit. He grabbed my nipple and twisted it making me squirm at the sheer electricity of his touch, leaving my pussy wet with my love juice. He quickly left my tit and found my aching slit. Up and down he slid his finger over my panty clad opening. Making me wetter and hotter as he rolled on top of me.

I moaned, "Oh yes stick it in baby. I'm so hot for you." Pushing my legs further apart he slid my underwear to the side and shoved his cock deep into me. I groaned as I felt the fullness of his manhood deep inside me.

He started thrusting in and out with a pace that was going to send me into an orgasmic eruption of epic proportions. I tried to hold on as my breathing became ragged with each thrust. I knew it wouldn't be long, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Don't stop. Fuck me. Harder. Fuck me harder!" I screamed. I was so turned on.

He reached down and grabbed both nipples and twisted them really hard as I yelled, "Holy shit. I'm cumming." My body convulsed and shook as my pussy spasmed on his cock but he kept fucking me hard making my orgasm continue on and on. My head rolled from side to side as I let out a long groan. I couldn't say anything as I tried to withstand the intensity that was exploding inside me. I grabbed onto the sheets, as he kept pounding my pussy until finally he groaned,

"I'm cumming baby I'm cumming."

Soon I felt his cock spasm and shoot ribbon after ribbon of his hot cum into my still convulsing pussy. I moaned as my orgasm continued with its ferocity. My god how long was I going to keep cumming. My orgasm would not end. I just babbled incoherently until we finally both collapsed in a state of orgasmic bliss. I kissed him and held him close cooing, "Oh my god that felt so fucking good. I needed that so much."

He rolled off me smiled and said, "Now I'm really hungry. Ready to go to dinner?

12