Andrea Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I love you. We won't make it weird. It's just just something new for us"

"I hope you're right...."

"I think it'll be fine. Seriously. Don't overthink it."

"I know, it's just sometimes she talks to me like I have no clue what I'm talking about. It's so annoying."

"Baby, forget about Andrea for now. I could sense she maybe felt a little like a third-wheel given what had just transpired, and even though she was a willing participant, I could understand that. "Let's go to the bedroom, I'll help you forget."

I guided her towards our bedroom from the living room, intent on making the rest of this about her and me. Not Andrea. She got on the bed and I pulled off her yoga pants and panties in one go, revealing her deliciously hairy pussy. When we first got together, over 4 years ago, she was completely bald like pretty much every girl her age. But I have always preferred a natural bush, and thankfully she agreed to let hers grow wild, not taking a razor to it since, and by now she had a dense tangle of curly brown hair protruding proudly from her slightly chubby pudenda. I dove right in, burying my nose into her furry pelt and immediately found out just how wet she was - very. I went right for her clit, above it, and began tonguing it when she stopped me. I looked up at her to see what the problem was.

"No. I'm already so turned on, just fuck me," she said.

"Hands and knees," I commanded.

She turned onto her belly and assumed the doggy position, her hairy cunt lips slightly spread between her thick legs. I touched the tip of my cock against them, intending to tease her a little, but she had other ideas. As soon as I started rubbing lightly around her opening, she slammed her ass against my torso. This took me by surprise as I usually have to slowly work into her, but she was so wet there was no need for that. This was not going to be a love making session. She wanted a legitimate pounding.

So that's what I did - I grabbed her waist and went to town. I usually don't last very long in this position with her, it's sensory overload watching my fat dick sliding in and out of her hairy split open pussy, the sides of her big tits flopping back and forth with every ball slapping thrust. But having cum not 30 minutes earlier, and still feeling a bit buzzed, this must've gone on for 7 or 8 minutes before I even felt remotely close to finishing. The first few times I was able to quell the urge quite easily, but then she did something I can only remember her doing one other time. Katie is usually self conscious about masturbating in front of me, but not only did she start to rub her clit while I pounded her, she started to dirty talk as well.

"I love this fucking cock," I heard her say to herself as I continued to split her bushy meaty lips while she rubbed her clit, occasionally reaching back to fondle my hairy sac.

"What'd you say?" I said teasingly, encouraging her more.

"Ohhh.... I love your big fucking cock Brian," she said much more audibly this time.

"And I love pounding your tight pussy"

"Fuck yes. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my hairy fucking pussy you love so much"

I wish I could say I lasted even longer, but that did it for me. She rarely acknowledged her big bush that she grew for me, partially because it turns me on so much it makes me cum super fast. This time was no different.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Where?"

"Not inside." She must've been ovulating or close to it, as that is where she usually wants it.

"Oh-FUCK!" I couldn't help but cry out, taking my dick in my hand and furiously stroking it. Looking down I could see her continuing to rub between her legs while I brought myself off.

"Uhnnggg," I groaned softly as the first rope shot out, landing between her shoulder blades. She started to shake and breathe heavily, a tell-tale sign of her own orgasm. The next two shots were more forceful, the first splashing past her head against the wall, the second spraying her light brown hair.

"Fuck, baby," she whimpered, still rubbing herself and panting through her orgasm. I continued unloading 4 or 5 more rounds onto her back, each one a little less powerful than before. I collapsed on the bed and Katie got up, her back dripping with fresh cum. She went into the living room, returned with her phone, and laid next to me.

If you enjoyed this one, look out for part 2 which will follow shortly.

12