Andrea Takes Over

Story Info
Loving wife takes over sex life in a dominant way.
2.1k words
3.66
31.5k
19
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
131 Followers

I've been married for a long time now and into my fifty's I have a beautiful and loving wife who is my champion in more than a way, we have had ups and downs and rough patches I cannot deny, but if I look back all in all she has been and is, a wonderful person. We have always been very open in our thoughts and needs, but at the same time respectful and only pushing limits to the edge or just past it, when we knew we could.

Some time ago one of the down turns we started having in addition to our age and life matters was the loss of sexual contact and when my wife finally got fed up she gave it a twist and changed our lives. I'll tell you after these changes. There was no way back... never again. My wife had told me some of her sexual activities when we became a couple. And somehow we never got into it because maybe it just was not there or we did not have the need for it, whatever. Anyway things sometimes come upon us when they are ripe and this is the story about that moment and how it started.

My wife woke up one morning somewhat disturbed to say the least, it was Saturday and she got out of bed and asked me to join her for breakfast, which I did.

Once the coffee cups were served she looked at me for a while and was about to open her mouth and held back, her face looked as if she was here and now, but also abstracted in a thought or somewhere else. I just waited not knowing what to expect.

"Rob, we are having problems with our sexual life and mine in particular." Andrea started and when I opened my mouth, she cut me off before I could say a word.

"Let me finish what I have to say, before you decide if you want to carry on with me."

"What?" I said, to myself. Now becoming fully awake.

"You now I love you, but our sex life has vanished for whatever reason and I'm not blaming you, it's the both of us. Now I want to recover it with you, but if you do not follow suit I'm getting it somewhere else."

"What?" I said.

She put a finger on my lips, with the obvious meaning.

"Somehow the loss of sexual appetite we have had, has triggered my need to dominate again and it burns inside me and will not back off. You know my former life before knowing you, well I need it back and I truly want it with you. I know this is a shock to you here and now, but it's the only way to go, I'm not turning back, will you commit to me in this new way of life?"

"Speaking of coming up front. This did not just jump at you yesterday, did it?"

"No it didn't , but the moment to tell you yes. I do know you have an interest for it, your computer search has showed it to me, since we do not hide things from each other, I felt ok going through it and mentioning this also. The main difference now would be that from an online third party as you have been you will be the one feeling it on your own body and mind. Don't you find that inviting?"

"Well it's sex with more kink and domination, which will spice up our life, so yes I'm in for it."

"Dear it is much more than that, if you agree, then you become mine in body and mind, for the rest of our sexual life, my needs fulfilled firstly, of course I will take care of yours also. Then as time goes by we will see if it extends to other parts of our relationship."

"So do I have choices in how we have sex?"

"I'll take care of you, but no, you no longer decide, you can request and suggest, but it will be up to me if I do allow it."

"You know I love you, so we could give it a try."

"Yes I know you love me, I count on that also, and that will make it much easier for us. You will very soon understand the difference when I said you are mine and that I own your body and mind."

"So everything changes?"

"Yes it does love, you no longer decide anything in our sex life, I make the calls, if you do not obey there are consequences. From now on between us you are my slave and I'm your Mistress. There will be kinks you will like more than others, and some not at all. As we go along, we might drop some kinks and acquire others"

"Ok love, so if that seems fixed, now what?" I said, knowing that I love her and open for the ride.

"When we are in a D/s mode you have no other choice to call me Mistress and I will point out when we go into it and when we are out of it. When I call you slave or some other name which I may come up with you will know your place and when called Rob we go back to normal."

She looked at me and said, "Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes Mistress." I said and it sounded strange to my ears.

"Now get on your knees."

I did as told and looked at her, she had just got her panty down and came before me.

"You are a good pussy eater but now that I have control over you, I will tell you how I want to be eaten and you will do just as I say."

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, now kiss my pussy reverently since from now on I'm your Goddess."

I did as told and it was gratifying for both of us. My head was moved by her hand as a pro race driver shifting the gear box, smoothly from one place to another and was taught how to use my tongue in ways I did not know before.

"How strange she never asked for this before." I thought. I would have done it, maybe?

My Mistress wife started to orgasm soon, and did it in a way I had not heard for a very long time.

"Goooood, slave at last." her first.

"Yes, that way, more, carry on, there, yeeee, mmmm." She instructed and went for a second and third orgasm.

She looked at me, and made me stand and kissed me deep.

"It's going to be wonderful for us, you will see and understand in time my beautiful slave."

I looked at her, "And me?"

"Oh sorry pet, I was so happy and my mind racing forward, I forgot your release."

"Masturbate for me."

"What?" I looked at her frustrated and annoyed.

"Are you questioning me?"

"No not really, but..."

"No but, you obey me. Are you now starting to understand that I own you?"

"Just getting an idea of it." With that I started masturbating and my wife looking at me. I had a lot of mixed feelings I could not get hard from the just mentioned. She came over and kissed me and then it all started to work. She looked intensely at my cock until I shot my load.

"Wait for me here." I did as told.

When she came back she had high thigh boots and wrist leather gloves and shopping bag with her.

"Although not knowing if you were going to be game into this new life, I anyway bought yesterday some toys, which now that you accepted, I want to get you acquainted with as well as these boots and gloves that you will come to cherish when you see me with them on."

She put a stool on top of the cum I had left on the floor in order not to step on it.

"You had it quite thought out." I said feeling the party had started long ago.

"Now give me your wrists." I put my hands forward and one leather cuff was buckled into place then the other. Your foot up here." She pointed to a chair and an ankle cuff was set in place with the other matching one after that. "Turn around" I did and felt a leather collar? Yes a collar was buckled.

"She surely had it planned all along" I said to myself.

As if reading my mind, she added, "This is working like a dream come true, my hunch was right, it would have been awful if you would have rejected me."

"I still can." I said.

"My sweet baby, you have shown me you are into this more than you are aware of."

Then rope came out of the bag and my ankle cuffs were tied to their D rings they have, and she tied my wrists to the collar also.

"Don't you think that is a little too much, Andrea?" When I finished saying that, I said. "Oh damm."

"You have to learn dear slave to address me correctly. I will to teach you."

"But please, it's the first time and you already are going into me? It's unfair."

"You have to learn and believe me when I say I'm soft. I'm taking you into slavery in a loving way, but I have to teach you, so that you become a loving and obedient slave."

A gag came out of the bag, "Now slave open that mouth of yours so it is trained, to say and use the correct language." It was fitted into place and tightened up.

She then got some condoms out and a lubricant. The condom was placed onto her leathered finger and with her other hand made me place myself head down on the table with my rear exposed.

A short while went by and then I felt a cold goo up my crack, she played around and slowly pocking into my hole, then a little stronger until one finger went in, she had done it to me some time not too long ago. The finger was out now but again I felt the play and now it seemed a thinker finger or was it two, that was new to me , the finger fucking started stronger and once more it was withdrawn and then it was three by how it felt, just as well she has small hands with corresponding small fingers.

She stopped and all I felt is cold and sticky in the rear with some pulsating. I heard some noises, but could not identify what they were, after I felt her again in my rear and something much thicker and hard was being forced in.

"Oh god she is going to fuck me, is that what she is up to already." I said to myself since all I could say to her was, "Mmm, aghhh, agh, ugh."

It was cold and no matter what it was it invaded my anus and there's nothing I could do, and then suddenly it slid in. It had a full sensation in me, but could not get it out, very uncomfortable.

She made me stand turn and sat me down on a chair.

"Now slave I have put a butt plug in, so that you do remember to never call me Andrea again when we are in D/s mode. Move your head if you understand and will abide to the rules your Mistress gives you."

All I could do was assent with my head, I was in it for life and knew that from now on she ruled my life.

"Good, now start repeating to yourself, I must obey my Mistress, until I come back from taking a shower and when ready I'll get you free from your restraints."

I assented, she came over and kissed my forehead played with my cock getting me hard again and then felt.

About fifteen minutes later she came over and unbuckled all restraints including the ball gag.

"Do you want the butt plug out also?"

"Yes Mistress, please?" I requested in a submissive way.

"Yes slave, I will get it out, turn for me" I did, then she pulled slowly and out it came with effort and my hissing included.

"Now clean all the mess you left on the floor and shower, we are going out shopping for more additional toys for this new life."

"Yes Mistress."

"Come here." I went up to her and she kissed me deep again.

"We understand each other Rob, it is going to work out."

"I guess it will, you are the one with experience."

"Yes I am."

lateknew
lateknew
131 Followers