Andrew and Elsa: The Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He recovered my body with his on the sofa and I felt him quickly slipping his hard cock into my waiting pussy. He slammed into the hilt and we both moaned in maximum pleasure. He started to fuck me as hard and fast as he ever had.

We writhed and moaned and gyrated until I felt Andrew getting close to orgasm.

"Oh God, you're gonna make me cum!" he moaned.

I quickly pushed Andrew back and he looked surprised that I would push him away, but I wanted something filthy in that moment.

"I want you to cum on my face!" I quickly got down on my knees, face right in front of Andrew's glorious, hard cock. The look on his face when I made my request was completely worth it and he started to pump his cock. I opened my mouth and anxiously waited. I didn't have to wait long before a strong burst of white hot cum filled my mouth and covered my chin. A second and third jet completely covered my face.

"Fuck that was so hot," Andrew panted as he came down from his massive orgasm.

"And we're nowhere near done!" I replied. I stood and stepped into the bathroom of our gorgeous suite. I quickly stripped off my clothes and turned on the shower. I stepped in and felt Andrew's eyes watching me. I felt the hot water cleaning my face and I allowed the stream of water mixed with Andrew's cum to slide down my body.

I leaned against the tile at the far side of the shower and looked at Andrew again. I beckoned him to come join me with one finger and he eagerly complied. He kissed me hard, but I knew that I wanted him to put in a little work. I pressed my hands on his chest and he instinctively knew to go down on his knees. He gently parted my legs and began to hungrily assault my clit with his lips and tongue.

My hands went to his head, brushing through his now wet hair urging him to eat me even harder.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned as I felt my climax approaching. I came in his mouth and he lapped it up hungrily just like I knew he would.

Andrew ate me out there in the shower for a long time. I lost track of the number of orgasms he gave me there in the hot stream of water. When I finally couldn't take it any more we switched positions so I could take his fully recovered cock down my throat until he pulled me up from my knees, turned me around and took me from behind in the shower.

After all that, we both needed a break. We took advantage of the plush robes that hung in our suite and we ordered room service. We made love twice more that night and again in the morning before we left for the airport. It's safe to say we celebrated our new engagement very thoroughly.