Andrew and the Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was somewhat shocked as Misty leaned over my shoulder and I watched her kiss Jenny, her sister tightlips to tightlips. My sisters kissed for some time then I heard them giggle and I had to know my cum had been consumed. The front sister, Misty, kissed me deeply and I had the taste of my own cum for the first time from a female. She grabbed my ear and pulled me forward as she sat her ass on the tub ledge. She pulled my face onto her shaved or waxed pussy and commanded me to eat her until I made her cum several times.

My tongue slid up and down between her naked pussy lips until the bath water was gone from there and the first of her juices flowed. Misty's pussy was so sweet. Yes it was Misty that had sucked my cock of all my thick hot cum. I had her firm grapefruit breasts, blush rose areolas and large, pointed, almost dark chocolate brown nipples totally memorized.

I gripped her large clit with my teeth and brought my two long fingers to the entrance to her pussy. She reached down and grabbed my hands holding them tightly impeding their progress.

"Stay your hand and sheathe your broad long sword my red haired Chieftain for your Princess Sisters still hold intact their hidden treasure. No male has yet been found to compare to the nobleness of character of our Father nor shown the depths of love he held for our Mother."

"I know at times you held us in ill regard but we were testing your character against the most noble man we knew. How you would act, in love or anger, with a task that stretched your resolve would be the ultimate test. We know that tonight you will breed our Mother and two years hence when we matriculate you shall take our treasure and breed us also."

"If after all this revelation you still find our hearts pure and our bodies desirable you may dry us and take us to our joint bed and bring about our pleasure with your mouth and lips and whatever else you can utilize without taking our treasure. Jenny and I both found your play upon our asses very pleasurable and given time we will let you take our asses with your long thick cock. For now a tongue and wet fingers at our back door will be allowed. What say ye our Chieftain?"

"Step out and show me your purity then prepare to have your chastity threatened. I shall not force my lance within your treasure but I will take all that you allow. The doorway to your treasure will be assaulted with tongue, lips, teeth and knuckles until the holy waters are released. Then you will be turned like a hog on a spit and your naughty portal into your darkness will be coaxed to open by tongue and fingers. There will be no safety word until I am done playing with what you have permitted."

I stepped out and sat on a towel on the john and picked up a towel that had previously hid my sister's labia. Misty stepped out first spreading her thighs and showing me the portal to her treasure. Her labia being hairless allowed me to gaze at the portal protecting her treasure. I had her turn and I dried her back and her long blonde hair. Next I dried her thighs and lastly her beautiful ass.

I slowly circled the towel across her hams then leaned in and kissed each cheek. My tongue delved in the canyon and found the entrance to her naughty cave. Misty moaned when my tongue tip sought entrance. I turned her and quickly kissed between her pale lips and tasted my sister's honey.

I towel dried her front spending time on gripping her orbs and rubbing across her hardened nipples. I could smell my sister's scent and my two fingers trailed up her cleft and came away anointed. I licked clean her honey then slapped her ass and said, "Next!"

Misty bopped me on the head to get even then I helped Jenny out of the tub. I drank in the beauty that was my sister's front. I took mental pictures of her deep smile and the vibrant firm breasts that decorated her chest. Slowly moving my eyes across her belly I lingered at her golden cleft and breathed in her rich scent. My two long fingers aptly used came away with her juices which I devoured and savored her sweet taste.

"You are quite beautiful my Princess. Allow me the pleasure to dry your wet body and feel the softness of your princess places." I then wrapped her in her towel listening to her whimper holding back her tears. From the back I dried her long golden hair then softly bit each ass cheek. Jenny groaned when my tongue sought entrance to her naughty portal.

I kissed her belly then each breast and took each hard nipple between my teeth. "Kiss me there Andy. You will be the first. My sister and I were not the sluts at college that your teased mind had thought. We were saving ourselves for our brother just as our Mother discussed giving herself to you once you turned eighteen. She asked us to save our purity until after we graduated and you were well established in your STEM classes."

"I yearn for you to take me now but Misty and I made a pledge to our Father's memory to hold back our desires to feel you inside us and give you the rare gift of our purity. So please, Andy, kiss my kitten and lick my portal and drink my juices. Taking your sisters to bed you will be our firsts for whatever you do to pleasure us. Do not yield to our begging you to claim our gift no matter how strongly we pledge our love. Now carry me to bed and return for my sister and pleasure us until it is time to claim our Mother and breed your child within her."

For now I will forgo the telling of several hours of pleasuring my sisters. The towels were placed strategically to absorb the pulses of female cum that I would coax from their trembling pussy. Their dark portal willingly yielded to my pointed tongue and long twin fingers. Except what happened in the tub my long hard cock and heavy ball sack was the first my sisters experienced. They were quick learners of the oral arts on a hard cock. Again a first, I watched my sisters pleasure each other to powerful wet climaxes.

Andrew Breeds His Mother.

The time came for me to leave my sisters' bed and go in to my Mother. My cock was sucked and licked into what my sisters thought was a good hard lance. They were too excited to sleep so I told them to at least keep quiet and no more sister sex. They laughed then kissed each other deeply holding on to each other's breasts.

I walked into my Mother's room lit by a nightstand light set on low. Mother was on her back; the sheet haphazard across her breasts. I slowly slid the sheet down and off her feet. I memorized all aspects of the front of her mature female body. Her soft breasts lay upon her chest riding the waves of her soft breathing. At this point of the night her nipples were soft surround by coloration just slightly darker than her breast flesh.

Her belly was not a six-pack but was the softness of flesh that would willingly allow a lover to rest their head upon it while their fingers explored the gift that lay between her thighs. That flesh yielded to the full golden curls covering my Mother's mons. There was no need to shave her labia because her golden curls were sparse yet covered her lips in a golden curly blanket.

I went into her bathroom and grabbed a towel knowing I would make her wet perhaps even spray her juices in a release of sexual pleasure. I carefully crept onto the bed and moved my Mother's thighs apart and knelt between them. I slid to my belly then softly licked the blonde curls covering her labia, her pussy lips.

I stayed licking her nether lips trying to awaken the flow that would start. After some time my tongue coaxed her female lips apart and I was rewarded with the first flow of her sweet nectar. I lapped up that sweet water like a cat at a water bowl. My lips moved between my Mother's private ones and I drank her gift of sweet juices directly from the source. The more I drank the more that flowed out onto my tongue.

I heard my Mother moan softly and call my Father's name when my lips captured her pleasure knot and sucked it full of blood making it swell to twice its size. In her half sleep state she asked sweetly for her lover to pleasure her. Her pussy was reacting to my oral love with more juices wetting my chin as she pushed her pussy against my face.

I heard a noise and saw a sister on each side of the bed. With whispering they begged to be allowed to stay and watch their Mother be bred by her son. I told them to behave and be quiet. I returned to pleasuring my Mother and brought my two long fingers to the entrance of her vagina. Letting her dripping juices coat those fingers I coaxed the doorway to her vagina to open and let my right fingers slowly enter her heat. I felt my emerald eyed ring grow hot. Was it absorbing my Mother's juices or the beginnings of her sexual pleasure?

I told my sisters a lover must initially go slowly and not cram fingers or a cock into a pussy that is not ready. "Once inside a woman the fingers are to curl forward and find a soft pad that resides on the roof of a vagina. If it is stroked it gives the female such pleasure and drives them onto a powerful climax."

"If you're a virgin how do you know so much about pleasing a female, like you did on our bed?" Misty teased me with whispers.

I whispered back, "Silly young females, there is such a thing as the Internet and who ever said I was a virgin?"

"Oh Andrew has been spoiled before letting his Mother be his first," Jenny hissed.

I grabbed her ass and gave it a hard squeeze. She had to bite a pillow to keep her scream quiet. I went back to concentrating on giving my Mother a dream climax. My tongue pleasured her knot at the apex of her pussy and my fingers moved in and out and up against her g-pad. My other hand snuck under her ass and found her back portal wet from her leaking juices. Two long fingers stroked across those oval lips as I listened to my Mother groan her pleasure.

I hissed at my sisters as they each took a nipple of their Mother and nursed knowing no milk would ensue. Mother moaned and her body trembled as her hands moved to the head of each daughter perhaps not realizing in her dream that each nipple was receiving pleasure at the same time.

I pulled out and back and listened to my Mother moan the loss of pleasure. I folded the towel and slid it under my Mother's ass then went back to pleasuring. I lay on my chest and pushed each of Mom's thighs up across my back. My lips went back on her pleasure knot and my long fingers reentered her vagina. Mother moaned when they went deep.

I moved my fingers in her pussy going more rapidly as I realized Mother was building towards an orgasm. When she pushed up to take my fingers deep and her vagina pulsed on my fingers I knew she was close. I sucked harder and flicked her clit faster driving her to her powerful completion.

My wet other fingers moved under her ass and rubbed at her portal until I felt the slightest yielding. One fingertip entered and Mother hissed and I pushed fully into her darkness. She groaned and pushed up and when she relaxed I worked another finger next to the first and her dripping juices let both slide in deep.

"Oh William you are so fucking naughty. You love fucking my ass and I cum so hard when you do. Oh damn Will fill my ass with your huge cock. Make me cum baby, make me cum!"

My Mother cried out in her sleep shocking her three children of her need to feel our Father's cock deep in her ass. I looked at the shocked expressions on my sisters faces and smiled deeply. I whispered that soon they will cry out for their brother's long thick cock to fill their ass as I pounded them to a powerful climax.

My ring glowed brightly in the semi-dark room when my fingers pulled quickly from my Mother. Her juices were flowing out of her pussy for me to drink and to anoint my fingers moving in her ass. I took a risk and added a third finger into both Mother's pussy and ass. Now we listened to Mother cursing in her dream of being taken hard for pleasure by our Father.

I felt Mother's pussy and ass crush my fingers as her body shook and pushed up hard taking my fingers deep. I bit up and down both swollen pussy lips then bit near her clit. Mom went stiff and screamed as her climax claimed her body and shook her through a powerful orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Will. Fuck me baby. Make me cum. Make me cum. Oh fuck Will, make me cum baby. Oh damn I'll suck your cock so good baby. Oh make me cum lover make me cum!"

My Mother yelled cursing in her sleep as her body trembled through a powerful climax. My sisters were having trouble staying on their Mother's nipples as she was pulling their hair in her ecstasy. Mother let out a long hiss then her body went limp. The girls left soft kisses on their Mother's mature breasts then turned to me anticipating the breeding,

I let Mom's thighs slide beside me as I knelt between them moving up close to her pussy. Misty who has always been the more assertive twin moved on the bed and took my softer cock into her mouth. She sucked up and down my shaft coaxing my cock into its hardness. She took my cockhead deep making a little cough when it hit the back. She sucked tightly up my now rock hard shaft and tenderly kissed the head. She had learned how to please a cock just a few hours ago.

Each sister gripped a thigh of their Mother and pulled the knee up by her breasts. They each held my now long thick cock and moved the head to the wet opening of their Mother's pussy. They nodded in unison so I pushed my cockhead into the pussy that birthed me eighteen years ago. My Mother moaned as my cock went deeper moving into the hot wet grotto that my three fingers had opened.

I wanted my Mother to cum with my cock marinating inside her. I turned my emerald ring to ride across her pleasure knot while I slowly moved my long thick cock out and into her hot wet pussy. I knew my ring was drinking the energy from my Mother and feeding it to me as I rubbed her towards a powerful climax.

"Andy the emerald chips on your ring are glowing," Misty said in an almost frightened hush.

I went faster and harder with my ring and knuckles against my Mother's pleasure knot as she started breathing quickly. Her neck and cleavage turned deep red and her nipples became rock hard points on her breasts. Each time she hissed her pussy pulsed on my cock.

As if on command my sisters leaned over and took their Mother's hard nipples into their mouth and sucked hard, not like nursing but like assertive lovers. I felt my power kick up a notch as my ring fed on my sisters connected to their Mother's nipples. My Mother's eyes opened wide as my sisters held her nipples with their teeth and pulled back hard.

"Oh Goddess William you're hurting my nipples! You're hurting them just like I've always lusted. I can feel your big fat cock moving in my cunt pushing deep, hammering my hot flesh at the door to my womb. Are you gonna breed me tonight William? Are you gonna fill my nasty cunt with your hot thick baby cum. Oh fuck me William. Fuck me baby, Fuck your cum slut."

I rubbed hard on her clit and she sat up and screamed knocking her daughters off her tits. She reached up and held my cheeks as she screamed through her climax. Her pussy grabbed and pulsed on my cock pushing me over the edge. I started pounding deep against the bottom of my Mother's pussy making her grunt and push up her hips to meet my pounding cock.

"Fuck me Will. Fuck me hard so I hurt all day. Make me remember who owns this cunt. Make me take your long thick cock deep and hard. Oh fuck Will I'm cumming baby. I'm cumming on your hard cock destroying my cunt. Oh Will, fuck me, breed me, fill my belly with your babies. Oh fuck Will, I love you so much I am lost in my lust. Give me your cum, give me your hot cum deep against my womb."

I started pounding my Mother's pussy as fast and as deep as I could. Our flesh was slapping where we were joined together. My heavy ball sack was slapping her ass as they swung with each thrust. Her pussy crushed my cock and it exploded ejecting my hot cum deep into her pussy.

"Yes baby there it is. There is your hot cum. There are your baby makers. Oh lover I can feel your long thick cock pulsing deep inside me. I can feel you filling me with hot cum. Oh baby I've missed you fucking me. Oh baby I've missed you so much."

My Mother started crying and pulled me down onto her sweaty breasts. She moved my face and brought my lips to her nipple and I latched on. "That's it lover. Suck on me easy now as I take your baby cum deep inside me. I can feel your cock still deep inside my pussy. Just rest and I'll suck your cock clean after our short nap; I'll suck it so good. Oh Will I am so happy you visited me tonight and fucked me so good."

My Mother let out a long cleansing breath and fell asleep spent from a powerful climax. "Andy, that was so fucking hot and so fucking unreal. Mom was channeling Dad the whole time you were fucking her. You bred her deep and hard. If that is what sex is like with you I want your cock deep in my ass as soon as you are willing," Misty hissed rubbing my sweaty back.

"I love you Andy, always have from the first day I could understand that feeling. I want you to take me second after Misty. After all she was born ten minutes before me and so is my older sister. I want you to cum deep in my ass and make me climax like you did Mom. I love you Andy," Jenny said starting to cry as she held my sweaty body.

I went to move my weight off Mom but in her dream she begged me to stay on her. "I want you to hold me Will until your spirit is gone in the morning. I want to feel your weight upon my breasts that you loved so much. I loved your cock deep inside me and I can still feel you deep. Stay like this baby, please."

There was no way I could ease my weight off Mom so I laid on her giving into her wishes. I felt one of my sisters pull up the sheet then one on each side of the joined lovers we all fell asleep taken under by the power of my ring and our sexual exhaustion.

The Sister Gives To Her Brother.

I awoke to a hand running through my hair. "Andrew is that you between my legs? Did you breed me baby? Did I give myself to your pleasure as you fed me your baby cum? It will make me so happy knowing your baby is already growing inside me. I don't remember too much of last night but my pussy hurts like it got a good fucking just like I loved about your Father's big cock."

"Mom it was really strange, almost unworldly, but you channeled Daddy all the time Andy was fucking you. You made my sister and I cry listening how you loved Daddy fucking you. He was here all the way until after Andy filled your hungry cunt with his long thick cock and hot cum," Misty got out while crying.

"Misty, such colorful language. Where did you hear such things?"

"Right here in your bed last night Mother. I thought Jenny and I had walked into a xxx movie with Andy pounding away at your hungry pussy. Did you and Daddy say such nasty things to each other behind your closed door after we went to bed? You really miss Daddy don't you? Well our brother will keep your hungry pussy well fed. He will just have to take you from behind when your belly gets so large from his babies. Or maybe like you begged last night he could fill your ass with his hot cum," Misty laughed.

"Now if I remember correctly some slut promised to suck Andy's cock clean in the morning. Well Mother it's morning and your pussy has been leaking on Andy's cock all night since the naughty deed. You have to prove your word is trustworthy Mother and get down on Andy's cock and give it a good cleaning," Jenny challenged her Mother.

My Mother grunted and told me to get off her and rolled me on my back. My morning wood was gone and my limp cock lay in my crotch. My Mother laid her long blonde hair covered head on my belly and took my cock in her hand. I watched my sisters move on the bed to watch their Mother clean their brother's cock clean of cum and pussy juices.