Andrew and the Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought the tasting was complete and wanted her to finish her pleasure to a climax. She hissed and returned her fingers up into her wet fragrant pussy and slowly rode them deep into her warmth. Her green eyes closed tightly and she bit her lower lip again as she started trembling. She groaned as softly as she could as her thighs shook as her fingers filled herself and her others rubbed her pleasure knot vigorously. This went on and on; her fingers going as deep into herself held back only by her palm.

She groaned and slumped forward and shook like a dog in a private dream. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and her juices pulsed out from between her naked labia and splashed between my shoes. I thought OMG and her pussy sprayed several times again. The raven haired young woman trembled in her seat as I thought, 'enough', and she let out a long hissing breath.

Her eyes opened and she licked her bloody lip then trembled sitting back. Her nipples were hard pushing out her blouse and I wondered what it would feel like sucking on those nips. Her hands moved to her large orbs and lifted them as if in an offering. She flicked her fingers across each stiff nib and hissed then she pinched them.

She spoke, breaking the erotic contact we had. "I want you to know I have never done something like this, never! I have never exposed myself in public and I have NEVER made myself cum so hard and never sprayed my juices when I came. I saw you sit across from and I don't know what power you have but I felt it as soon as your eyes devoured me."

"It was as if you let me do things, naughty things, to myself like you had control over my thoughts and actions. You didn't force me but you let my controlled inner demons be released for the first time. You made me feel such pleasure and I will always remember this day. I know you want me in one last naughty act to give you my wet fragrant panties," she said smiling as she lifted her ass from the seat and worked her panties down to her black high heels.

She stepped out of one side of her panties then raised her other foot and her deeply scented pink panties hung from that other black high heel. She left it to swing on her foot as I reached forward and ran my hands up and down her warm leg. I slipped her panties off her sexy shoe and brought those pussy juices soaked pink panties to my chin and breathed deeply her intoxicating scent. She laughed such a laugh like angles were ringing tiny bells.

"Well young man, are you pleased that my panties and skirt are soaked? Did you enjoy watching my large nipples get hard and push out my blouse? I felt them do so as if you were commanding them. Were you shocked to see my pussy lips were bare then see my moistness drip from within? If I move forward would it please you to touch my dripping pussy and perhaps slip your fingers up inside me? I know you desire me to let you do so."

The raven haired beauty moved her ass to the edge of her seat and spread her thighs wide. I could see up into her dripping pussy and memorized everything about the first one I had ever seen, open and up close. She softly took my hand with the new emerald ring on it and pushed my two long fingers deep up into her hot wet grotto.

I felt a shift from the ring as it pulsed power up my arm and strengthened my beating heart. The woman hissed and closed her eyes and my fingers got soaked by her hot dripping juices. She leaked so much her juices dripped making a puddle on the bus floor.

"Oh stop young man you made me cum once again and are destroying my resolve. I am lucky I am on my way home, knowing as I walk that my bare pussy and ass might be seen from a strong breeze blowing my short skirt. It excites me to think that you would like to see that happen as perhaps you walked behind me following me home."

"I'd love to bring you home and find out what else you'd let me do. Would you let me suck that big cock you have in your shorts and drink down your hot cum after you filled my mouth. I would strip and kneel in my doorway and suck your cock until you came and I would not lose a drop. I'd let you pull on my big hard nipples twisting them until I moaned. Perhaps you'd like to see me spit your cum on my tits and then suck them clean. "

"Because you are so young I'd get you hard quickly again and I'd let you push your big cock into my ass and shoot your second hot cum deep into my darkness. I'd slowly turn and take your cock into my mouth and suck you clean. I'd listen to your cum drip from my open ass and splat on the tile floor. I'd let you do all that knowing my husband was home and would come around and see me do all those naughty things; I not caring that my husband would be really put out."

She then stood and pulled the bell cord. She pulled me up by my shirt and kissed me deeply with her red lips until the bus came to a stop. She then bit my lower lip and laughed. The back door opened and she moved down the stairs and out of my life. My stop was a few more and I worked my way forward. When my stop came the female bus driver gripped my hand and looked into my eyes.

"I hope you enjoyed her, young man. I watched in the mirror as you took her panties and filled her pussy with your fingers. I watched her kiss you deeply deciding if she should take you home. My regret today is that it wasn't me."

And with that said she opened the door and I walked out of her life. I had about a mile to walk to get home and I kept the raven haired stranger's wet pink panties on my chin breathing in her warm rich female scent. Doing that made my cock start to firm and crawl down my leg. It was as if my new emerald ring throbbed from the contact with the wet panties. I walked in my house and wondered what teasing I would have to endure from my older twin sisters.

My Erotic Lunch.

Misty, the eldest twin sister, was in the kitchen when I walked in and I thought I didn't want any taunting and teasing from her. I really was hungry and wanted lunch. She walked slowly up to me and touched my cheek softly. I almost flinched thinking she was gonna try something like pinching my cute cheek. I looked up and her eyes were glazed and opened wide. She was breathing deeply and I watched her breasts rise and fall under her college tee.

"Andy what would you like?" she asked with such an open ended question. If I thought I'd like to fuck her would she let me? "Yes," I heard whispered so low I hardly heard it. Her face was flushed and her breathing was deep.

"Misty, I'm very hungry and I'd like you to make me tomato soup and a grilled cheese, just like Mom use to make me, without the crust cut in triangles and without giving me a hard time like you and your sister Jenny usually do."

"Okay Andy, sit down at the table and I'll get right on that, my precious little brother," she said almost dripping sugar. She ruffled my hair then shocked me as she leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. She laughed ever so lightly then kissed me again each kiss getting deeper and longer. On the last one the wet tip of her tongue roamed across my teeth. She laughed so sweetly again then turned to make me lunch.

As Misty moved about in the kitchen I watched her ass, filled out nicely in her sports shorts, as she bent over to get the pot and grill in the lower cabinet. The fleshy bottom padded area at the base of each ass cheek showed when she bent over. When she stood and looked over her shoulder at me she laughed and asked if I was looking at her ass. Previously I would have been mortified and subjected to such teasing but this time I felt strongly confident.

"Yes Misty I was looking at your ass and thought it was the best ass I had seen all day. I wondered if you might show it to me later without all your shorts and panties hiding that treasure."

I was shocked when she turned and softly laughing said, "Okay Andy, I'll do that later up in your room but I'm busy right now making your lunch."

I looked at my new strange ring and the emerald eyes were almost glowing. The ring felt warm on my finger and my heart throbbed with a new felt strength. I looked intensely at the ring, spinning it on my finger and realized it was a dragon encircling the ring. The ring wanted me to set the eyes back on the top of my finger. Just then I heard Jenny enter the kitchen.

She asked Misty what she was doing and Misty told her she was making me lunch. She then told Jenny she should see if there was anything else Andy wanted. Jenny as if in a trance walked up to me and ran her hands softly through my red hair. I told her I'd like a Pepsi and some chips to go with lunch and maybe a kiss. She ran her fingers slowly down my cheek kissing me there then turned.

My hand bravely caressed her equally fine ass and she lingered before moving away. She bent over by the fridge and pulled out my Pepsi. Misty laughed and told Jenny she better be careful because Andy was looking at her ass, "just like he did mine!". Jenny looked at me for some time then ran her other hand across her ass and gave it a spank. She went to the pantry and got the chips.

She brought them to the table and stood there. I touched her bare belly under the loose hanging tee shirt and above the hem on her shorts. I heard her moan softly. I asked her if she'd like to sit on my lap and feed me my lunch when it was ready. She smiled and sat across my lap and made ringlets of my red hair with her fingers. She felt my cock harden against her ass and laughed softly.

"Would you like to kiss me again Jenny?" I asked knowing somehow that she would. She held my cheeks in her hands then brought her wet lips to mine. She lingered there kissing me several times some deeply some lightly. With her tongue she coaxed me to open my lips and let my tongue come out to play. My hand caressed her ass then ran up her back not feeling a bra strap. Jenny's breasts were loose hanging under her tee.

"Jenny watch out! Our brother is a great kisser and I'm a little embarrassed to say after giving him many kisses he made me wet. My panties are moist and all I wanted to do is kiss him even more. Isn't that naughty?" Misty laughed and went back to preparing my lunch.

"Jenny, Misty said she was gonna let me see her naked ass up in my bedroom later. Would it be okay if I slipped my hand into your shorts and under your panties to feel your soft bare ass while you feed me lunch? I think you'll also let me touch your bare breasts under your tee if you're not feeding me my hot tomato soup. Would that be okay my beautiful princess sister?"

"Yes Andy, I think I'd like you to do all that very much," Jenny said softly.

She moaned when my hand slipped into her shorts and I felt her warm ass cheek and down the top of her crack. She held my cheeks and kissed me deeply as my other hand went under her tee and gripped each firm breast. Her nipples hardened and pushed into my palm. I moved my fingers onto each hard nub and gave them a light pinch. My older twin sister started to scent on my lap.

Misty brought over the cup of tomato soup and my grilled cheese cut into four triangles, no crust, just like when Mom serves me. Jenny was careful with the spoons of hot soup and laughed so lightly as she held my triangles of grilled cheese to my opening mouth. I bit her fingertips lightly with the last piece of each triangle. Misty watched as my hand went under her sister's tee and played with those breasts.

"Andy would you like to play with my bare breasts when I show you my naked ass later. I'd really like you to do that..." she trailed off.

Before lunch was done Mom walked in and rubbed her hand through my hair. The ring felt warm. "What's going on here?" Mom asked. Misty told her she made Andy his favorite lunch and Jenny piped in that she was feeding it to her sweet brother.

Mom didn't mention about my hand down my sister's shorts. She stood behind me and softly rubbed the back of my head between her full mature breasts. I heard her softly humming as she kept her breasts in contact with my head as she watched Jenny finish feeding me my lunch. She saw her daughter kiss her son then lick his lips for any crumbs.

I pulled my hand from Jenny's shorts and gave her a big hug then several deep kisses and thanked her for feeding me my lunch. When she stood I gave her ass a swat and she laughed. Misty came over and asked what about her cooking me my lunch. She turned and leaned a little forward and my hand came up and gave her a nice swat on her ass. She laughed and my twin sisters cleaned up.

I stood to go upstairs when my Mother asked what that pink cloth was hanging from my back pocket. I had forgotten that I had pushed the raven haired woman's panties into my back pocket as I entered the house. I pulled the still fragrant pink panties out of my pocket and brought them up to my chin again. I took in a deep breath then dropped them on the table.

"I was riding the bus home after the jeweler and then the antique store after getting this ancient ring. I sat across from a beautiful raven haired older woman and long story short she gave me her panties. They are still very fragrant. She laughed and said she wanted to take me home but her husband would get mad. She gave me several deep kisses then laughed her way off the bus."

"That strange lady showed me her pretty pink panties then gave them to me. I thought that was all very strange as I walked home. I thought my twin sisters would descend on me and tease me like they always do. But I thought it would be great for once if they did something nice for me. They gave me a splendid lunch."

"Mom after telling you of my strange encounter I think you'd might like to show me your panties if you lift up your skirt. You might also like to give me them so I could use them in my room to relieve my stress." I heard my sisters laugh.

Mom stood there her eyes blinking and watering then slowly she pulled her skirt up in front. When her baby blue panties first came into view I told her to take the lower hem into her mouth so I could see better. I told her to come closer so I could get a really good look at her panties. I had no idea why Mom was obeying.

Her labia, her pussy lips, looked plump behind the see through silk above her gusset. The longer she stood there the darker her gusset got. I had seen Mom's naked pussy lips from the side of the bed but never this close even behind her panties. I could smell her fragrant scent.

I asked Mom if I had permission to touch her there. She moaned, "Yes", and my fingers ran up her panties causing a moist cameltoe. I stayed on the apex of her pussy lips and rolled my emerald ring finger across her pleasure knot. Mom moaned and pushed against me. Her pale blue panties turned dark as she let down her juices.

I told Mom to turn and told Misty to lift Mom's skirt up in the back. My hands moved to Mom's panty hems on her hips and I slowly pulled my Mother's panties to below her ass cheeks. My hands roamed across my Mother's mature ass, not firm but warm. Before this day I would have been 'shaking in my boots' but I felt very confident.

I leaned forward and put soft kisses on her mature flesh. This time I heard my sisters hiss. I softly told Mom to spread her legs and I dipped my fingers to move under her ass and slide forward along her wet gusset. Mom moaned and complied without a bother and I began to believe in the power of the ring.

My fingers came back coated in her moistness and I brought them into my mouth to taste her wetness. Mom moaned when my fingers went under her ass but this time slipped between her wet pussy lips. Mom let down some warm juices onto my fingers and I then moved them up between her ass cheeks. She groaned when my fingers moved across her anus.

I went back under her ass and my soaked fingers returned to my Mother's anus and I pushed against those secret hidden lips. They slowly gave way and let my one long finger go deep up into her cavern of heat. I moved my finger with the ring in and out my Mother's private orifice listening to her moan especially when her back lips rode across the ring.

"Oh Andrew, what are you doing to me?" my Mom moaned as she dropped the front hem of her skirt. "I feel you doing naughty things to me but I don't want you to stop; naughty things a son should not be doing to his Mother. I'm feeling very strange as your finger moves up inside my very private place. Oh yes Andrew keep giving your Mother such pleasure."

I gripped Misty's hand and pushed it under Mom's ass. Her fingers came back wet. I told her to clean off Mom's moistness. She slowly took her fingers into her mouth and licked clean Mom's juices. I asked Misty if she wanted more and she nodded a quiet, "Yes".

Misty worked between Mom's pussy lips while I went deep into my Mother's ass with my long finger. I felt my ring slide over the inner portal that protected my Mother's dark cavern. My left hand went under the front of my Mother's skirt and pulled her panties to just below her pussy. My fingers met Misty's as we both caressed Mom's pussy. My left fingers worked between her wet lips and found her swollen pleasure knot. I stayed on it rubbing that knot in circles.

My father had died almost five years ago and Mom never dated. Misty and my fingers may have been the first pleasure Mom experienced from someone other than herself. In my mind I read that Mom desperately wanted the pleasure to continue so I called Jenny over to kneel under Mom's skirt and rub that knot. Mom groaned when Jenny, her adult daughter must have found her knot.

Mom's three children now worked together to bring their Mother to a climax. I wet my fingers in Mom's copiously dripping juices and worked two long right fingers into the depths of Mom's yielded ass. Her heat gripped my two fingers as she trembled holding onto the table and kitchen chair. She moaned as pleasure took over.

Mom's ass grabbed my fingers and held them tight as she screamed into her climax. I heard her juices spraying against her gusset and her rich fragrant scent filled the area around her body. Misty, Jenny and I slowly eased off the pleasure Mom was experiencing as she trembled on our fingers. She groaned and I heard "Fuck"; my Mother cursing for the first time in front of me as she trembled in her climax aftershocks.

When Mom calmed I pulled her baby blue pussy juices fragrant panties down her thighs and lifted each foot to slip them off. Jenny had stood to the side and I came in front of Mom and kissed her deeply. Mom hissed against my lips as pleasure overwhelmed her. I ran my hands onto my Mother's breasts and gave each globe a hard squeeze. She bit my lower lip as she kissed me deeply.

I grabbed the pink panties and Mom's blue ones and went to go to my room. Using my arms I led Jenny to in front of her Mother and told her to give her kisses until Misty moved her out of the way. I told my twin sisters that their Mother might need a nap and to take her up to her room and give her a daughter's cuddle until Mom fell asleep.

I sat on my bed feeling the ring throb filling me with previously unfelt strength. I remembered I had promised my Mother I would mow the lawn. I changed into my gym shorts and left off my tee and mowed the lawn. I was in the garage all sweaty when I was finished. Our neighbor Mom, Mrs. Johns, walked in and asked if I could find the time to mow her lawn.

My Cock Gets Its First Pussy.

My sweaty smell was very strong in the enclosed garage space. I paid attention this time as I felt my ring pulse. Mrs. Johns' eyes were vacant now and her breathing was shallow as she moved in close to me. Her breathing became deep as I took her hand and palmed it against my sweaty chest. She moaned so I put my hands unto her breasts and squeezed hard. Her eyes closed and she groaned as I felt her hardened nipples push into my palm. My one hand moved down her belly and cupped her mons over her day dress. She didn't chase me so I worked my right hand under her dress pushing up the hem onto my arm.