Andrew and the Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her warm thighs apart as my hand moved upwards until I felt her wet panties. Mrs. Johns moaned and kissed across my sweaty chest taking an occasional lick across my nipples. I wasted no time and slipped my fingers under her panty hem feeling her nether curls. I moved all my right fingers through the wet cleft of her pussy lips. My knuckles with the emerald ring rubbed rapidly across her pleasure knot as she fell into me for support.

"Andrew, what are you doing? This is so naughty. I'm a married woman. I'll have to tell your Mother what you are doing and how you took advantage of my loneliness. You're so strong and I'm too frightened to stop you. You're gonna force yourself on me and do very naughty things to me trapped in your garage away from where my husband could rescue me..." she trailed off but she didn't try to run from the garage.

Her breathing became ragged as my knuckles rubbed her towards her climax. She was starting to moan and groan breathing heavily and I was concerned she would scream into her climax. I grabbed the hem of her day dress with my other hand and pushed it into her mouth. Now that she was gagged I rubbed her knot hard against her pubic bone and she screamed into her dress gag.

My knuckles got soaked by her spraying hot pussy cum. Pulse after hot pulse shot our across my knuckles perhaps giving my dragon a deep drink of Mrs. Johns' cum. I did not let up and rubbed that 'lonely' woman to another climax. She fell into my arms her legs losing her strength.

I didn't know if I'd ever get a chance like this so I worked her over to the work bench and laid her chest onto the table. I turned her head so she could breathe easier. I saw the staple gun and lifting her dress up and off her ass I stapled her dress to the worktable. I grabbed the work scissors and cut the hip hems of her panties and pulled them back between her wet thighs and off. I tossed the sweet smelling wet yellow polka-dot panties up on the table.

I dropped my shorts and boxers and grabbed my hard long cock. It felt so thick in my right hand. Mrs. Johns' pussy was dripping wet; her moistness running down her inner thighs. I ran my cock through her wet pussy lips and her hot juices coated my cock into readiness. I dipped down then up and my cockhead found the entrance to her vagina and breached into her heat.

OMG that first feeling of my cock going into a hot wet pussy was overwhelming. My mind tried to process such unknown pleasure. I stood there for some time letting the feeling of such pleasure marinate into my forever memory. Forget the first ever kiss! I trembled as pleasure swept over me. It took all my mental strength to deny my cock from cumming right away. I pushed deeper into her vagina with my thick cock opening her wider listening to her moan. My cock slid as deep into her pussy as she could take until I bottomed out. My thick cock had opened her vagina wide and deep to take all of me.

I now moved my cock in and out of Mrs. Johns' tight hot wet pussy going for my first fucking. My heart was thumping with power as my ring drank from this trapped neighbor. My cock felt like it was growing larger as I rode my flesh into the wet heat of Mrs. Johns. I felt her trembling as my thicker cock must have been rubbing her clit as I moved in and out her tightness.

I moved my hands under her and gripped her apple sized tits over her dress and soft bra. I held onto her small globes as I now pounded deep into her pussy. Pushing her against the table with each thrust she could not escape. I could sense she was gonna scream again and I pushed her dress into her mouth. I slowed down marinating my cock in her wet heat.

My eyes drifted downwards and saw her dark star winking waiting for me to play with her dark passage. I wet my right fingers in her juices then brought them onto her back oval lips. I held my long finger with the emerald ring on her back doorway until it yielded. I crammed my cock deep down into her pussy as my finger breached into her ass. Mrs. Johns' head came off the table and she screamed towards the ceiling.

Her pussy and ass pulsed as she trembled through another climax. My finger pulled back and another one joined his brother and both went deep into her darkness. Now both my cock and fingers worked in Mrs. Johns' pleasure sleeves. I just started riding my cock deep in her pussy and out to my large cockhead repeating the pleasure over and over.

She was moaning something and I had to lean down near her mouth and pull out her gag. "Please Andy don't cum in my pussy. I'm not protected and my husband had a vasectomy. I'm fertile this week and you will knock me up if you fill me with your hot cum. Please cum all over my ass," she begged.

All I heard was, "Come in my ass!"

I rode my cock deep in her pussy as a third finger entered her ass. Mrs. Johns groaned deeply either in pain or strange pleasure. As my cock filled her pussy my three fingers worked side by side to open wide the portal to her ass. My cock felt really thick perhaps from the ring and I need the doorway into her ass to be as wide as possible. From the basest of sites on the Internet I knew a woman could take large objects up her ass. I needed Mrs. Johns' ass to be wide open to fit my fat cock.

I was getting close to my no stopping point I felt while shooting my thick cum on my sisters' fragrant panties. I felt my captive mother clamp down on my cock and shake into yet another climax. This woman must be starved for sex and wanted all the pleasure she could get from me. Did I make her act this way or was it the ring that gave me mental powers to read her hidden desires? I knew she would be too weak to prevent my invasion of her ass. Her ass was loose from my fingers and her being spent from yet another climax here in my garage. The floor was wet from her dripping juices.

Her pussy had such a tight grip on my cock that when I reached my climax I shot some cum deep into her pussy. I pulled my cock out of her pussy as quickly as I could and dropped a glob of thick cum in her ass just as my fingers pulled out. The 'O' that my fingers had made of her back portal was quickly filled with my cockhead.

My thick cockshaft was coated with her hot pussy juices and it easily slid deep into her ass. I could not hold back from that unfelt before pleasure and my base desire to cum and to cum hard. I pounded into Mrs. Johns' hot tight rear orifice blasting my cum deep down into the darkness of her cave. I felt her ass gripping and pulsing all along my thick cock buried deep in her tight darkness.

I felt my ring take a last sip of Mrs. Johns' pleasure coursing through her spent body and transfer it into me. I felt strong, invigorated, wanting to thump my sweaty naked chest like a primordial human on the savannah. These sexual feeling were all new to me so I slowly moved my cock back and forth within Mrs. Johns' ass. My legs trembled and my body shook as pulses of pleasure moved about my body.

Mrs. Johns was my first sexual pleasure and as she awoke these feelings within me I wanted to experience females in any and every way possible. My ring and my cock thinking for themselves realized there were three females just across the yard in my own house. Would they yield their pussy and ass to my tumesant cock or would the ring take command much like today in the kitchen. I still did not know if it was the ring or the woman's deep desires being released.

I slowly slid my cock from Mrs. Johns' ass and watched as it tried to close. I pulled up my boxers and shorts then slapped Mrs. Johns' ass several times. I listened to her moan as I pulled her dress from the staples then told her to close the garage door on her way out. I said she could consider what happened in the garage today as a down payment of my price to mow her lawn all summer.

I went into my house all sweaty and smelling of Mrs. Johns' pussy. I grabbed a sports drink and drank it all to rehydrate. I went to my room and collapsed on my bed. I must have dosed off. I awoke to hearing my name called softly and a soft hand rubbing on my bare chest. I opened my eyes and could tell it was my Mother leaning over me.

The Promise of a Sisters Bath.

"Wake up Andy baby it's time for dinner," she said softly.

I reached up and palmed her breasts feeling her nipples push hard into my palm. "Do you have any milk in these to feed me now?" I asked massaging her mature flesh. My Mom laughed rather than be mad about being groped.

"No my silly baby boy. Your father made me stop nursing you before I was ready to let go. He said I would nurse you on your way to kindergarten if he let me. I loved having my baby boy on my breasts. You sucked me so strongly you'd make my panties wet."

"Well I think I should try sucking your nipples soon to see if I can make your panties wet again, Mother. I think you'd like that. I even think you are fantasizing right now about my mouth being on your tits. If I moved to your buttons now you would moan and soak your panties. But I'm hungry for your dinner and I'll think about dessert from you later tonight. I wanna have my sisters give me a bath later tonight like times before. Do I have to wash up and change or can I come to the kitchen table dressed like this?"

My Mother ran her fingers across my sweat scented chest and licked them. She said she didn't think my sisters would object to their manly brother coming to dinner dressed just like you are now.

When I walked into the kitchen I was surprised to see that my sisters had set my plates where my Dad use to sit. Jenny came up to me and ran her fingers across my chest and sniffed them. "Owue Andy you smell; manly, but you still smell."

I pulled her in for a strong hug then a deep kiss. I felt my ring pulse. I went under her shorts hem and gripped her naked ass and felt her braless breasts move about on my chest under her tee.

"Andy stop, it's dinner time," Jenny whispered against my lips.

"Well Mom said I didn't have to freshen up or dress because I said I was gonna ask you and Misty to give me a bath tonight like you use to. I hope you are okay with that," I ended inside her shorts and giving her bare ass a strong squeeze.

"Andy stop teasing me," she whimpered and pushed herself hard against me.

"Andy why are you making my sister cry? Didn't you see where she set your place? Are you being mean to her?"

"No Misty, I said I was gonna ask her and you to give me a special bath tonight like you use to and she thought I was teasing. Really tonight after I put Mom to bed I would feel so blessed if you both would give me that group bath I remember from my youth. I don't know why we stopped."

Misty came to me and kissed me deeply then turned her sister's head and kissed her deeply then softly several times. "Well Andy, Mom said we should stop when your little worm kept wiggling. I did say you could see my naked ass later then I threw in my tits for good measure. I will make sure your sisters follow through and give you that special bath." She then kissed me deeply then also her sister.

Mom was weeping so my sisters walked to her and took turns kissing her then led her to the 'Mom' spot at the table and made her sit. Jenny reached for the hem of her tee and pulled it over her head. Her just now twenty-one year old navel orange sized breasts settled firmly on her chest.

She brought over the meat-loaf (my second favorite meal) and cut me a thick slice and handed me the ketchup. Distracted by her firm breasts, strawberry areolas, and dark pointed nipples, I didn't see Misty ditch her blouse and bra. Her firm grapefruit breasts sat just above the bowl of mashed potatoes. Her areolas were blush rose and her nipples were large, pointed and almost dark chocolate brown.

If I saw naked tits on my sisters again I'd be finally able to tell them apart. The peas arrived and we all sat down to quite a normal meal even though four firm young adult breasts were on display. I had to laugh when one set or the other would shake when the owner was making a strong point. Perhaps to get even with me one hand from either sister would slip under the table a grab my hardened cock.

When my hand went under the table the path up warm thighs were blocked by a well placed fork. I had yet to negotiate a free pass. What was really bizarre was that nothing was said about what occurred in this very kitchen at lunch. We three had made my Mother cum several times as we tasted the sweetness of her dripping juices. Was a tontine pact made in Mother's bed while I mowed the lawn? Don't expect sisters to give up secrets.

I was told to take Mother upstairs and prepare her for bed. We went to her room which had a modern ensuite that my Father had put in. My Mother removed all her clothes slowly without any embarrassment. I watched her unclip her bra and release her mature breasts. She held them in her palm feeling their weight perhaps thinking they had lost the firmness of youth like her daughters. I told her her breasts looked wonderful and she smiled brightly.

She had on different panties since I had stolen the first pair at lunch. These new wet scented yellow pair slipped off her ass revealing her pussy and dropped to her feet. My Mother had her twins while she was just into her twenties so her naked body still looked fine. I tried to memorize all of her beauty like an art major standing at a Greek Goddess statue.

I remembered what the old man at the antique store had said about my Mother: "Yes, yes, a very beautiful long haired blonde woman." And taking a mental step back now looking at her in her complete nakedness my Mother was a beautiful woman. As she stood naked in the shower room I told her what the old merchant had said and I said I agreed she was still a very beautiful woman and could understand Dad marrying her and putting some babies inside her quickly.

Mom laughed and ruffled my red hair. Yes three long haired blondes and one red head. Ancient DNA at its best. I sat on the john while Mom showered. I watched through the clear glass (yes Dad had done that on purpose) as Mom soaped her full mature breasts, muffin top belly and blonde curls covering her mons and labia. I whistled when she turned her soapy ass towards me and she laughed and wiggled it pushing her soapy hams against the glass.

She rinsed and opened the door and stood there with the water cascading off her long blonde hair and if you paid attention droplets of water off her hard nipples. I wrapped her in large towel when she stepped out. I made her laugh while drying her; rubbing her underarms and jelly belly. She stayed wrapped while I towel dried her long blonde hair then brushed it 'a thousand times'.

She walked to her bed and dropped the towel then slid naked under the covers. She sat up and made me sit next to her; her breasts exposed by the dropped sheet. My eyes drifted to her firming nipples. She kissed me deeply then held my face to her breasts.

"Andrew this is how I held you eighteen years ago; your warm face against my milk filled breasts your hungry mouth in constant search for my milk dripping nipples. Your Father wanted his wife back and I told you he forced me to stop breastfeeding. I lied and told him my breasts would not stop producing milk but I secretly would get up in the middle of the night and take you to my warm breast."

"I pumped and donated my unused breastmilk to the local neonatal unit a year after I had 'stopped' feeding you directly. I mixed my milk with your formula and secretly still fed my baby boy his Mother's milk. I had to stop altogether and let my breasts dry up when you Father got fed up getting milk when he was sexually sucking my nipples to get me wet and randy."

"I've very much missed your Father these past five years. I've loved him so deeply and the sexual pleasure he used to give me. Now I need you to promise me that you will creep into my bed naked after you are done playing with your twin sisters. I wanna wake up to you sucking on my nipples; my pussy filled with your long thick cock. With your Dad being dead I had no reason to take birthcontrol. If you pleasure me in the depth of tonight and spill your seed deep against my womb you will breed me. I want your child growing inside me Andrew. Come take me as your lover tonight."

And with that said she kissed me again then rolled over showing me her beautiful ass and I covered her with the sheet. I told her I loved her beyond all else then lightly bit her neck. She hissed and trembled and I waited until her breathing was even. I went into my room and stripped then went looking for my sisters.

They were in the master bathroom; towels tied around their waist; breasts exposed. I quickly knew Misty from Jenny. They both hissed seeing what was hanging between my thighs for the first time. My long thick cock was surrounded by two large sacks each holding my male eggs. What was under my sisters' towels was still a secret as they had already uncovered their breasts in the kitchen and again here in the bathroom.

There was steam and bubbles rising from the surface of the bath water just like I remembered. They told me to close my eyes and I heard them slip into the tub. They held my hand helping me into the tub. Just like many years ago when we were young innocents my back was to one sister but now to her full breasts while the other held her treasures under water at the other end of the tub.

There was no sure way to tell my identical sisters apart now. The one behind me poured hot water over my red hair making me sputter as the water ran down. She laughed then poured girly shampoo on my head and gave me a good wash down. My other sister had a bar of fragrant French milled soap and was washing the foot she lifted out of the water.

I made her slap at me as I tried to rub my soapy foot against her breasts or sneak my other foot between her thighs and rub her naked pussy with my toes. She had to kneel to clean my thighs and I watched the soap bubbles drip off her breasts. Her real secret was still hidden under warm water. The sister behind me pushed me forward and washed my back then pulled me back against her breasts and washed my front.

She pulled my ear if I tried to slip a hand behind her and grab her pussy. It came to an end that I was clean and it looked like no play time was gonna occur. I took in a deep breath when my back sister gripped my cock under water and stroked it until it was hard and my cockhead was out of the water like a periscope. As my cock was stroked my front sister reached forward and softly cupped each ball sack moving them from palm to palm.

My front sister pulled the plug letting out just enough water that my fat cockhead was now visible. She rinsed my cockhead until it was clear of soap. My back sister continued to rub up and down my long cock teasing my own pleasure knot. Next to my ear I heard a whisper, "Let your sisters know when you are at your final stage and ready to blow. We have a surprise for our little brother."

My sisters brought me to the edge multiple times by some magic gripping the base of my cock holding my completion in check. I wondered if they teased their college dates to such extents. "Oh Goddess sisters let me complete," I yelled.

The sister in front slipped in the tub until she was laying on her breasts and tummy her face just inches from my cockhead. My cock was stroked by tight hands and my balls and taint was scratched by fingernails. I went over the edge and screamed and lifted my ass up out of the water.

My cockhead was taken into my sister's mouth as I shot pulses of thick cum. I must have coated her tongue multiple times but the liplock she had on my cockhead let no cum escape. I groaned from the exquisite pleasure my cockshaft received from a soapy tight hand and tight lips right over my pleasure knot.

I groaned, "No more, please no more," and my cock received a few final pumps slowly towards my cockhead which received several strong sucks. My sister with my cock in her mouth carefully slid her lips up and over my crown keeping those lips tightly closed. She knelt up and the water cascaded down her front making her nipples harden. The grapefruit breasts belonged to Misty. The mouth full of my hot cum belonged to Misty. Jenny had rubbed me to completion.