Andrew's Property Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And just because I can, let's add one more question!"

Mistress had momentum, she knew she was winning. She pressed her advantage.

"Do you give up any and all control of your sex life, meaning absolutely any sex of any kind, especially no masturbation and certainly no cumming, without permission, AND do you agree to have absolute commitment to the sex acts you are asked to participate in, giving Andrew, Theta men, and of course me that power over you?"

This time I actually smiled and nodded to the affirmative. And then I soaked up the pain of the hits as I relished the idea that my arousal and relief would be in Mistress' hands. At other times it would be Andrew and the men of Theta Chi, and I knew most of my sex would be me being a cocksucker and a recipient of ass fuckings, but to have a chance to fully commit myself to Mistress Kassie was a great moment. Painful, but great, nonetheless.

Mistress Kassie then commanded her slaves to hit me continuously for 10 seconds. The barrage began and when it ended my whole body was on fire. But it wasn't just pain I felt. I experienced satisfaction and arousal. In fact, I was so into it at this point that I was leaking pre-cum from my chastity cage.

I wanted to get fucked so bad, my arousal was intense. But that would have been about my pleasure, and this was about my Mistress's pleasure. She got the last clamps and added them to the others. Now I had clamp pain and hit pain, and strong arousal. I had to work hard to stay focused.

"One final question," Mistress spoke casually to me and made no reference to the fact she just added a final question after her final question, "you do understand that this was the playful, non-harsh version of what actual punishment would be, don't you?"

I nodded. She snagged the cane from her slave and proceeded to abuse me with short, repetitive swings, slapping my body over and over again. "Accept the pain! Serve me!" She repeated as she hit me all over my body with the cane. She finished with a flurry on my ass. The progression of pain and pleasure simply overwhelmed me. And she knew it.

"You are completely mine. You not only WILL BE obedient, you crave submission and would be devastated if you couldn't serve me, isn't that correct?"

"YES, Mistress!" I said enthusiastically and mostly understandable thru the clamps, and then added, "My obedience to you is a privilege. I will never disobey!"

With that she came up behind me and pressed herself into me. Her breasts felt amazing against my back. The touch across my body was in such contrast to the pain. She wrapped her hands around my chest and held me tight. She held me for a bit, then said, "with obedience will come reward, but remember what ANY disobedience will bring!" And as she finished saying that she broke the embrace, and in one motion moved away from me and hit my ass fiercely with her riding crop.

I literally came in my chastity cage.

And we hadn't even started the fun part of the evening.

To be continued...

12