Androshorts: A Friend with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stu gave me my mug of tea then gave me a tray with my wonderful stir-fry dinner. He took the one arm chair across the room leaving Mum and I to chat on the sofa. We sat and chatted and Stu joined in occasionally, taking out his plate then mine, coming back in with some cake that he had bought, and refilling everyone's tea mugs.

We had a nice evening and at just after nine and the end of the movie Mum declared she had to leave to collect Dad.

Stu stood and got her jacket from the hallway and handed it to her. She thanked him for his hospitality leaning forward for a cheek to cheek kiss and the biggest smile. She kissed me, and squeezed my hand taking me out to the front door.

"Darling Becki," she said, "You never told me you had a new boyfriend," she grinned knowingly and patting my cheek, "He is lovely! That one is a keeper Darling."

"But..." I said, "Stu... Stu is just my roommate Mum, after Sharon moved out. We aren't..."

Mum looked slightly shocked and stunned.

"What?" Her face dropped a bit, "he's gay isn't he," she said with resigned sigh.

"No!" I said quickly, "No, definitely not, he's actually Sharon's former boyfriend and..." I thought about the noises I could hear from their bedroom that had confirmed his heterosexuality, but thought better of discussing that, "and when she buggered off Stu stayed." I looked down, not happy to make eye contact with Mum for that moment, "He works for the council and is nine to five, and we've saved a lot of money by going in together on everything. We eat together and watch lots of good movies and TV, not... anything else."

"Oh Darling!" said Mum, "he is lovely, I'd start dating him before someone else does if I were you!"

She kissed me again and left to collect Dad.

Stuart and I had just clicked right from when he'd first moved in and I came home from nights one morning to find him in the kitchen and he handed me one of the cups of tea he'd made.

It turned out we liked the same things, had the same outlook on life, same values and all that sort of thing, and I still don't really know why I had never considered Stu as more than my new best friend, more a brother than a lover. I thought about that whole concept and how I might get from friend to boyfriend, but just couldn't. Stuart was just too nice that I didn't want to spoil things between us if he didn't feel the same way.

My Mum was very clever though and within a few weeks I started to get DVD's in the post or through the door labelled 'for movie night'. Stu and I had told her the sort of films we watched and why and soon they were turning up on a Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, purchased from the charity shop that Mum worked in and still bearing the stickers.

My manipulating mother chose well and they started with adventure movies like Indiana Jones, then it was the Mummy trilogy and I started to notice that all the films had some kind of romance element. Next came the romantic chick-flicks, week after week starting with Brigit Jones, followed by 'Love Actually', then 'Notting Hill. Mum knew me of course, I loved them and she knew that.

That winter was cold and we bought each other presents, both spending Christmas Day and Boxing Day with our families. We'd had a our Christmas day a night before, dressing up a bit and having a real Christmas dinner up to the table, we exchanged gifts and kissed, not the usual m'wah cheek kisses but real lips to lips ones and it was nice.

My parents had a big New Years Celebration and Mum, still supplying us with movies, invited him and he agreed.

Mum came to my place once or twice a month and was very good friends with Stu and at the party just introduced him as Becki's roommate and while neither roomie knew, Mum did quietly tell close family members that 'no, he wasn't gay but she had the feeling there might be more to Becki and him, given the right opportunities'.

Mum had tried to arrange those opportunities and that night was no exception. She had cleared away the coffee table making space in the sitting room and after midnight put on the stereo and Mum and Dad danced, something I hadn't seen them do in years. She was joined by my aunt and uncle, and with them and my grandmother all looking at Stu and I he grinned and stood, taking my hand pulling me to my feet and we danced slowly and it was lovely being held that close for the first time in so long and Phil Collins singing 'Groovy Kind of Love' had us so close that even I closed my eyes and went with it.

It was all spoiled by a rather silly and overtired twelve year old second cousin tiring of the slow music replacing it with 'Uptown funk'. More people got up to dance and Stu and I continued, stopping with that song for another drink, and I just noticed my Mum's thunderous look at the cousin doing her stupid dance. We went home in his car and we hugged, him thanking me for the lovely evening.

Stu and I still looked forward to our surprise films that still arrived and now we would leave them in the envelopes until we had finished our meal ready to sit down. The most memorable were those last ones and I was to find out later that they were the first she had bought and it was 'When Harry met Sally' then 'Friends with Benefits'.

Oh fuck; 'thanks Mum' I thought, 'way to not be obvious about it.'

They were great films and I loved Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan then a week later Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake, especially the last one. But I couldn't relax as I ordinarily would have done as the two characters ended up screwing each other, not making love of course then there was the complication and the happy ending. Both Stu and I were trying hard not to make eye contact with each other, especially when the couple were discussing sex and why not. Eventually as the titles rolled Stu looked at me and smiled; his smile was very sweet and then he started to giggle.

I started to giggle, very soon we were both laughing, both knowing what we were laughing about and neither of us wishing to discuss it. We were still roomies, still really good mates.

I must confess that I did feel extremely randy though, and when I went to bed I will confess that I had silently masturbated myself to sleep having the nicest orgasm, my first in a long time and I did think more about having sex with Stu, but not tonight.

All was well in our little lives and our situation, and we did what we did, each looking after the other, cooking meals, doing laundry, drying laundry and when he could he would drive me to work and collect me as he was passing close by.

Mum still hadn't given up on me and my roomie though, despite my lack of effort in that direction. My downfall was to come the next summer.

A great spring became a roasting summer and I remember that July evening like it was just yesterday. It was quite the hottest day of the year so far and my room got the most of the sun during the day and just stayed hot. Stu described it as 'solar gain' and while his room was smaller, it wasn't anywhere near as hot, it was still hot though.

Because of it he had bought a small air conditioning unit from Amazon and he'd had it delivered to his office. He'd set it up and his room was wonderfully cool. I came home from another late turn and had stripped down to PJ shorts and vest top and drank two or three glasses of water in the hot kitchen. There wasn't a breath of air anywhere and I plodded back to my bedroom confident that I wouldn't sleep much before three or four in the morning and would wake up in a pool of my own sweat on damp sheets.

As I stood at my bedroom door dreading my night, Stu appeared followed by a blast of cold air that was so noticeable in the stifling atmosphere of the flat.

I stood stunned and stupid, pointing back at his room.

"Wha..." I mumbled.

He looked at me and smiled,

"Get you water bottle and your book and come with me," he said simply.

I did so and on walking into his bedroom the cool air chilled the sweat on my almost naked body.

"Air con?"

"Yep best eighty quid I ever spent," he said "lay down Becs, we can share tonight."

I did as ordered, feeling cool cotton sheets beneath me and I lay back falling into a deep slumber almost straight away.

I woke in the night to find that I was facing my roomie who was wearing just his stretchy boxer shorts that looked really good in the moonlight as did his bare chest. OK, I can confirm that was the moment that I first had the real hots for my sexy roomie.

I tippy-toed out to the bathroom and relieved myself, having spent the evening before drinking litres of water. The rest of the flat was really hot and it was great to be back into the cool room and in the moonlight through the open windows and curtains and I could see the bulge in his shorts with his night time erection.

Fuck but it was big. I was no expert, the most male genitalia I'd seen was actually patients under surgery, but I'd dated a few guys and was no virgin but this one looked good. I managed to stop myself from reaching out to grab it and lay back. The room was still cool and I turned and backed into him pushing my bottom into his groin feeling his hardness push back at me. I felt one of his hands slip around me and lay his hand on my belly. I took his hand and pulled it tight across me, as I started to fall asleep I felt my nipples harden and thought about moving his hands up to hold my boobs.

At some ungodly hour I woke as the sun rose and hit Stu's window. It was very sweet because we were now in each other's arms, the sheet having slipped down leaving us in our underclothes. My vest top had slipped to one side and my right boob was exposed. I didn't bother to cover it for a moment partly wanting to be cool about it and partly wanting Stu to see it when he woke.

In a few moments I could just see through my partially open eyes he had raised his head to peak down at my large right breast bare to the world and my excitement every bit as much as the cold air in the room made my large red nipple to erect almost as if it was just for him, which of course it was.

With my half open eye I could see him admiring me, so rolled to one side moving slightly closer to him, my right arm compressing my bare boob with it's clothed companion. Stu's interest increased and I gave a bit of a contented sigh just for effect.

I could see that Stu smiled at that so made sure that my eyes were completely closed; Stu checked me out one last time then reached down for the single sheet that was scrunched between us and pulled it up to cover us both. He rolled onto his back and looked like he was about to get up. I scootched a touch closer and put my right arm across his chest.

He lay his hand gently across it, and I fell back to sleep very quickly.

At a bit after six I felt the side of the bed dip and opened my eyes to see Stu's big smiling face and a tray of breakfast goodies. There were mugs of tea, glasses of OJ, cereal, milk, toast with marmalade and enough for two – more than enough in fact.

After having slept with him (although not in the biblical sense of course) this was one of the single most romantic things that anyone had ever done for me – even those that I HAD biblically slept with. My smile was so big that Stu smiled back at me and it was so lovely and my 'thank you!' couldn't have been more girly even if it had been wrapped in bows and pink paper with unicorns on.

I sat up and suddenly remembered that my right boob was still visible, and quickly pulled the sheet back over it and then re-adjusted my T-shirt accordingly, with another girlie giggle.

"Oops!" I said with my still red cheeks hiding my extra blushes and sat up, now decent.

Stu put the tray on the bed then lay back next to me and lifted the tray back onto his lap, and handing me a glass of juice. I took my juice and sipped gratefully,

"Wow Stu," I said, "you must remind me to sleep with you again if I get spoiled like this!"

"I would suggest that is a statement you don't scream from the rooftops Becs!" he said with a giggle.

Checking that his juice glass was empty i bashed him with my shoulder,

"That was hardly what I meant Stuart," I said, "and whatever I may have meant in my statement we did actually SLEEP last night," I leaned in and kissed his cheek, "and I'm extremely grateful."

"You are most welcome Becs," he returned the kiss, and I noticed he took the opportunity to stare down the front of my blouse at both of my boobs this time.

We chatted some more taking some delight in the breakfast before us and our easy companionship. His radio alarm went off reminding us that it was almost seven o'clock and while my shift was still some hours away, Stu had to get up, shower and be at work for between eight and nine. He had plenty of time.

We finished our breakfast and Stu said that I should stay in his room and enjoy the cool before I eventually had to head to the bathroom and shower myself. I settled back into his bed and found the remote for his TV and switched it on, settling to watch an early morning news programme.

Stu took a clean pair of boxers from his drawer and headed into the bathroom and I heard the electric shower kick in and the radio playing in the background. He came back in after twenty or so minutes smelling wonderfully of his shower gel and shave soap, and perhaps his aftershave moisturiser.

"Christ, Stu!" I said with a bit of a smile, "loving the products Babe!"

"Which one?! he said.

I drew my knees up cheekily hugging them,

"Dunno," I said, "there are a few there to choose from mate."

He sat close to me, some faint glistening of his just wet skin and moved his chin close to mine, and I breathed in. However funny I was trying to be, he did smell divine and I hoped that my smile let him know that.

"I rest my case Becs."

He stood and walked to his wardrobe and took out an ironed shirt and pulled it across his broad shoulders and hot looking chest. Next it was his dark trousers and I could see the shape of his great arse through the tight material.

He put his phone in his pocket then clipped his ID to his shirt pocket. The very last thing he did was pick up his brown shoes and, the sweetest thing of all, bending down over me to kiss me saying that he would see me later and to ask me what would I like for dinner that night.

I said that I would be happy with whatever he wanted to cook and I meant it. He waved goodbye stopping only to pick up his bag. I waved him goodbye, then as I heard the front door close I hugged myself and asking why the hell wasn't I ACTUALLY sleeping with that gorgeous man. When I say sleeping, well... you know what I mean.

I lay in his bed enjoying the smell of him in the room and especially the coolness.

I eventually had to get up and shower and go to work, and I had a quite busy shift, looking forward to getting home and... well just seeing Stu.

He had cooked a great dinner, it was a baked potato with a chicken breast and a side salad. It was great and not too heavy for such a warm evening.

I asked him if I could share his room again, seeing as it was so outrageously humid and stuffy again, and being the nice guy he was he said it was no problem. I went into my room and thought about what I was going to wear. It had to be sweet, sexy and not look like I had thought about this too much!

I eventually went with a stretchy sports bra that gave me just enough of a cleavage yet still exposed the right amount of flesh and some high cut lace boy shorts that showed just enough of my arse without being a string. Part of my plan was undone when I ran back to his room, it was to find him already in bed with the sheet pulled up to his waist exposing his broad hairy chest with just the hint of his six pack. I was under the impression that I could skip into the room and pop under the sheet but no.

I stopped and turned off the hall light and stepped into the room and he was laid back against the headboard with his big arms behind his head showing off his biceps and smiling at the semi-naked girl in his room.

"Aah Rebecca, come into my bed and sleep with me!" he said with just the slightest hint of a cheeky growl in his voice.

Fuck but I had never been so tempted to follow an instruction before, I laughed and blushed but it didn't stop me from getting into bed with him, not before letting him have a good view of my arse of course.

The TV was on watching the end of the movie that had been on in the sitting room and he turned off the bedside lamps. I was on a day off prior to starting a week of nights the next day, so there was no alarm to worry about so it was just him that had his alarm set for the next morning.

The film finished and I curled up laying facing him, my head on my pillow. I had sprayed on the tiniest amount of perfume before coming in and had brushed out my long dark hair rather than tie it into my usual bedtime ponytail. I could see that he had shaved and could smell that moisturiser from that morning!

He lay on his pillow too and we were pretty much eye to eye,

"G'night Becs," he said, pursing his lips.

"G'night Stu," I said and leaned forward just a bit and actually kissed those pouting lips, and it was very nice. I kept my face were it was and kissed him again. This time the kiss lasted just long enough to be longer than a kiss goodnight and we both leaned in slightly closer.

Our lips moved about some more, breaking for breath and eventually, and I'm not actually sure if either of us did it 'first' but our mouths opened slightly and the tongues met.

Still we lay their enjoying this simple kissing session – fuck but it was really nice. He breathed in my perfume and smiled briefly, before going back to kissing again. Although this time I did feel his spare right hand move into my hair and stroke it.

Bastard! It was one of my all time favourites, and I wanted to curl up into a ball and be hugged by him and jump his bones at the same time! Our kissing became more intense and the hand slipped from my hair to my face, to stroke my cheek and chin.

Fuck but he was good at this!

He moved down to my shoulder and stroked there, moving his hand across my back, down my arm, gently massaging all of the available flesh and just turning me on to hell! As his massage continued I felt him slide my bra strap down my arm so he could better get to my freshly exposed flesh. After another few minutes of this exquisite torture, I rolled away from his grasp for a moment, grabbed the bottom of the elasticated sports bra and quickly pulled the thing over my head freeing my boobs for his attention and rolling back were I had been seconds before.

And it was well worth it; the massage was just as gently intense as it had been moments before, only this time the intimacy was just incredible as Stu paid my breasts the kind of attention they had never had before, not even from me, and he gently pushed me onto my back and away from him, and I trembled knowing that he would now have full access to both and my aching nipples.

Never before in my life had I known such a simple pleasure as when I watched his faintly illuminated face descend down onto my breast, licking large wet swathes across first one then the other, trailing his tongue tantalisingly across the large and now pimpled areola before resting on his right arm, kissing me again, then making a great play of taking each nipple in his mouth and suckling greedily on them.

I thought I was going to come there and then, and soon I felt his hand on my belly. I was a touch jittery, chock full of erotic expectation knowing that we were both in the mood for what was likely to go down here, and while I had been greatly impressed with his gentleness, his tenderness, with his initial fondling right now I knew that I wanted him inside me. I wanted to... I wanted... I needed sexual intercourse, a screw, a fuck, whatever it was called, I wanted him over me and pushing up into me.