Androshorts: A Friend with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really!" said Maggs stopping in her tracks and looking across at me, surprise on her face, "Does he know that he's not your boyfriend?"

"What?"

"Sweetie, I've watched him pick you up and drop you off for five or six of your 'days' weeks, and if you two aren't actually a couple then why the fuck not?"

"Well..."

"Well what?" she said, sounding a bit like a cross mother, "You kissed him when he picked you up, then he kissed you goodbye this morning. The smiles that you two exchange aren't the kind of grins that roomies exchange. You shagged him yet?"

"I..." I couldn't keep eye contact with her and once she had closed her locker and sat to put on her shoes she grinned and looked up at me.

"I take it that's a no then," she said.

"Almost..."

"Almost a no, or you've almost had sex?"

"The latter," I said, feeling the heat in my cheeks.

"Oh Becki Darling!" she said standing up again, "and from that look and that smile, it's almost on the cards again isn't it!"

"Tomorrow night..." I said looking at her and not able to conceal my glee.

"Why not tonight honey?" said Maggs.

"Oh, well... we've been..."

"Like I said Honey," said Maggs sounding just as grown up and wise as she normally did, "Why not tonight?" She collected a mess of stuff for our next shift together, "you and I both now that life is too short, just last week we stood by the young lad in A and E as the surgeon declared him dead. I hope he wasn't waiting until the next night before he made love to his girl."

"Well..."

Maggs walked past me stopping to rest a gently hand on my cheek.

"Time is one thing that runs out Sweetie pie," she said, "Like I said, why not tonight?"

We headed off to our work.

The day was amazingly hot again and there was a problem with the theatre air-handling system and soon it was too hot to do our thing. Soon it was mended though and our work continued. The disruption affected our schedule and soon we were an hour behind and it didn't get any better. As the last patient was wheeled away I looked at the clock and it was half past six already and I knew that I would have a very hot walk home.

I got to my locker and sorted my stuff for the following Monday when I would start a shift of twelve till eight again. Who was I kidding, I was thinking about sex with Stu. He had already proved himself to be the most fantastic lover and that had been just with his fingers, lips and tongue. I was so looking forward to the sex.

I picked up my stuff and switched on my phone. It was late on a Friday evening and Stu would have long since driven home and would already be in his shorts and T-shirt and no way would he want to come out again.

I started my walk home and there was Maggs getting into her car. As I crossed the road to start my walk she waved to me, blew a kiss and tapped her wrist where her watch was. I returned the kiss but carried on walking.

She sounded her horn and I looked round to see what the noise was about, perhaps she was going to give me a lift. But no, she had a confused look on her face and was pointing across the road and towards the dark grey Volkswagen sitting in the short stay car park and the smiling driver.

My tiredness disappeared for a moment and I ran across to where he was parked and slid into his car, leaning in for our now usual kiss. It took slightly longer than usual and it was just a bit nicer than usual. As we stopped I looked straight ahead and there was Maggs sat in her car with a very knowing smile on her face and her arms folded. She tapped her watch again; time was passing.

I pursed my lips and looked back at her and waved. Behind his sunglasses Stu waved too, raising a single hand as he pulled forward and into the traffic behind her.

"Have you been waiting all this time?" I said looking at him. OK his car had air-con as well but it was still above and beyond as far as I was concerned.

"Was sat here listening to 'PM' and was just waiting for 'The News Quiz' to come on, there's worse places to sit," he grinned at me again.

He stopped at a Fish and Chip shop and I was more than ready and we sat in the car eating our chips and downing cold Cokes both talking about our long day. Mine being the longest of course and I discussed how we had to keep a patient under anaesthetic and comfortable while we finished the Op and got the air-con repaired.

Soon we were home and parked up we were out of the car and walking back to the flat. With our late finishes and then stop for tea it was late by the time we got in. We both flopped on the sofa both content with our dinner and just wanting to put our feet up for a while, so much so for me that I kicked off my trainers and lay back with my legs across Stu's lap.

We sat staring stupidly at the TV and a couple of Simpsons Episode then over to E4 for some American Sitcoms. As Sheldon, Penny and Leonard did their funny things Stu started to rub my feet.

I groaned as he dug deep into the sole of my foot and I felt the strain just ease away. He then passed my ankles and pushed hard up into my calf muscle and I purred; to play around with words he went from my sole to my soul. Fuck but he was good.

I wanted desperately to repay him his kindnesses so once he had stopped massaging both of my legs I stood, walked to the kitchen returning with two mugs of tea. I took my place with my legs in his lap and the clock ticked around. I thought about tomorrow night and our love m... and what we had been putting off since two weeks before.

I excused myself and said that I wanted to have a shower before going to bed. I didn't say his bed or mine, but it had been such a hot, sticky shitty day I just wanted to scrub it all off.

I stood and headed for the bathroom, shouting back to Stu that I was going to scrub off my day's work and would go straight to bed after that. He said that he would bring me another mug of tea through once he'd heard the shower finish.

Into the bathroom I stripped off, dropping everything into the one laundry basket we had now. I stepped into the bath and taking my scrunchie and soaking it in body wash, I started the hot water and scrubbed myself free of the day's heat, sweat and grime. Next I got my razor and shaved my legs then all around my puss, even though on that wonderful morning two weeks before when Stu went down on me he wasn't bothered by my very short and curlies.

I dried myself of vigorously and saw that thanks to my scrunchie and my towel my naked body had a nice pink glow to it. I brushed my hair out again seeing as it had had such a splendid effect last time I did it, sprayed myself with body spray and headed for my bedroom.

Not to sleep, oh no; this was for the make-up and the perfume I kept there. I looked at my pink naked body in my dressing table mirror and thought about putting on something sweet, sexy and feminine to wear to bed tonight.

Then Maggs' look at me that morning came back to me. 'Why are you waiting 'til tomorrow night to sleep with him?'

In that moment I could see that she was right, what the fuck was I waiting for. I realised that the sexiest and most feminine thing I could wear to his room that night was nothing whatsoever. So that was what I went with.

I pushed open my bedroom door seeing Stu's back as he went into his room carrying the two promised mugs of tea. I gave him a moment to get into his room and ready for bed looking into our sitting room and the kitchen seeing that he had turned everything off. I heard the faint creak of his bed as she sat down and stepped across our tiny hallway to his door.

As I stood there at his door naked with my heart pounding, I thought about what was going to happen. My good friend Stuart and I were going to have sex. We had slept together... well slept in the same bed on and off for almost two weeks and had kissed and cuddled in there and performed sexual acts on the other. Tonight we were going all the way. If I had anything to do with it at least.

I even thought about knocking on the door but hearing the click of the main light going off was enough. I pushed the door open and snuck through and there was Stu already in bed the sheet up to his waist. I leaned back on the door, thinking about how best I could look sexy for him, but figured I should just stand there.

"Oh Wow!" he said, seeing me in my full naked glory for the first time, "Christ but you're fucking gorgeous Becs," he breathed.

I extended may hands out to my sides dropped one knee with a quiet but still celebratory 'Taadaa!' at the end of which I just walked towards him. I raised the sheet, catching a brief glimpse of his erecting penis as I knelt across his thighs and leant forward to kiss him.

We went straight at it with tongues bashing and lips mashing and it was quite lovely.

Stu slid down the bed taking me with him and laying me to one side, his hands went straight to stroking me and I did feel a repeat of our first non-intercourse sex coming on.

"No panties," he said taking a breathing break from our passionate snogging, "Guess that means you've finished."

"Sure have," I said moving my mouth straight back to his.

"Becs," he managed to spit out, "I thought you wanted to go out to dinner and perhaps a movie. I was going to get everything set up for tomorrow..."

"Nah," I said, "You owe me Stuart Jackson," I gasped, "you promised," I slid my hand down his chest to that now rock hard cock he was busy freeing from his boxers.

"Oh, only fair then," he said, "mind you I think I do remember saying I wanted to go through a few points..."

"Yeah and you said I could throw you down and fuck your brains out," I pulled his shoulder to start the process to get him over me then into me, "So if you're doing points one to four, then get the fuck on with it, only I have just finished my period and I am SERIOUSLY HORNY!" He smiled, "So come on Stu," I said thinking about what Maggs had said so added in a much softer 'come to bed' voice', "Time's a'wastin'!" I pulled his face to mine and we kissed again.

I pulled him over me and felt his erection brush across my waist and pubis as he reached for his bedside table drawer and the condoms therein.

"Oh no Stu," I whispered, smiling and looking up at his confused face. I took his cock and stroked it, then raised my thighs either side of him, "I'm on the pill as well now."

He smiled.

"Oh Wow!" he whispered back to me, obviously taken with my statement, "when?"

"I work in a hospital Stu?" I said with my head to one side, "the week before last went in early and strolled across the car park to the late duty sexual health clinic and asked the easiest way to get the pill. They asked about my cycle and I said I was due on in about a week. They said that was fine and gave me a three month supply with instructions on when to take them and here we are. I am officially 'on the pill' so you can leave the condoms where they are."

"Oh that's good," said Stu getting right over me and settling between my legs, he kissed me, "That is sooooo fucking good." He took my hand placed it on his penis, raising himself so I could do all of the direction and manoeuvring, "As soon as you're ready Becs," he said, and with that I pulled him down and eased his penis into me, taking a deep, gasped breath as I finally felt him inside me after all of the waiting and the deciding on whether this was what I wanted.

Hell but he was good; thanks to the excitement I'd had building in my loins since he'd massaged my legs on the sofa I was wet enough for him to slide straight in, and didn't he just do that. I felt everything tighten around him and realised that I was finally making... having... screwing my roommate Stu, fucking my best mate and it was incredible.

Not only was this my first screw with Stu, it was also the first fuck I'd had in more than a year. There was a paramedic that I used to mess around with and occasionally date and we had been to a wedding party of one of his friends and one of mine and after a great and very emotional day, we went back to his place for some of what Sharon called 'comfort sex'; uncomplicated, guilt-free and just what the doctor ordered. Not a real doctor of course; there were at least four real doctors at the wedding so...

Anyway...

We just lay there and got into it, with Stu knowing just what to do and even though he was concentrating on our rhythm he somehow still managed to stroke, caress and massage my face, my boobs and my bottom seemingly all at once and without even realising it I felt my first orgasm start in the pit of my stomach and expand in all directions.

"Oh Stu!" I gasped, "Please, please, keep doing what you're doing," I wrapped my arms around him and held him for the final push, what I hoped would be my orgasm closely followed by his. "Please," I panted, desperate to come after so much preparation, not to say horniness. I had been really close before and had been let down at the last minute.

"Oh yeah," he said raising himself up slightly so he could get even more into me and his slightly different angle increased the feelings and that was it. I came, crying out in much the same way that my predecessor Sharon had almost a year ago. As I prepared for what I thought would be his orgasm very quickly, I thought on how she could have thrown over such excellent sex as this for a job; Christ, I thought as he got into his second wind, I may never sleep in my own bed again...

"Oh Stu," I panted as he continued to fuck me so wonderfully, "Oh God yeah, please do me again, make me come again, aaaaaaarrggh shit," my entire body tensed as I felt him screw me to my second come bending my neck back into the pillow as it struck me, "Oh thank you Stu, thank you," I gasped again, "you're so good at... at this!"

"Thank you Becs," he said, "makes a difference when my lover is so good at it as well." We both giggled and I felt him get back into his stride and I hugged him urging him to his orgasm as well and I all but howled his name as his orgasm triggered my final one and I felt his come spill deep into me.

We lay back getting our breath and I kissed him.

"Fucking hell Stu," I said brushing my hair back from my red face, "How on earth, being such an amazing lover, are you not already tucked up with some beautiful sexy woman."

He smiled and looked across at me,

"Ah," he said reaching behind him for the two mugs of now cooler tea he'd brought with him, "I happen to think that right now I am."

"That's not what I meant," I said taking my cup from him and sipping the tea. It was cold, "Here," I said reaching out to take his, "I have to go to the bathroom anyway, I'll freshen these up."

I did. I sat on the loo allowing his come to pour out of me and not onto the sheets, then washed my hands and went to the kitchen naked to make more tea.

By the time I got back he was sat up again and was looking extremely pleased with himself. He took his mug,

"When I first got into bed I was worried that you weren't going to come to my room, thought you might be waiting in yours and saving yourself until tomorrow."

"No," I said sitting down next to him, "the lady you waved to in the car this evening, well..." I blushed, "this morning, well she..." I wasn't sure quite how to put it.

"Noticed your... err... distraction?"

"Nicely put," I said taking a deep breath and not having to admit that she thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend, "She asked me if I was... err..."

"Horny?"

"Yes," I lied, "She asked if we were going to be... well... doing what we just did, and I said it was planned for tomorrow. She asked why we were waiting."

"And I can't argue with that," he said sipping his tea, "Becs, you were wonderful, you're a dream to make love to, you're so passionate, so sharing, Christ I had to fight so hard not to come once you did!" He finished his tea and put down his cup.

"Oh well," I stammered, "All down to you Stu."

"Happy?"

"Hell yeah," I said putting down my now empty cup and thinking on my previous thought, "Blissfully. Like I said, the way that you... if you carry on like that, I may never sleep in my bed again..."

There, I'd said it.

"Suits me," he said and we were both arms around the other and kissing and smooching each other until he pulled me into his arms and we slept.

I started to stir at the as the morning sun hit our open windows and slightly open curtains. Stu was spooning me and is was heaven, with one of his hands across my boobs and the other on my tummy, held safe and warm. I sighed a bit and wriggled back into him to let him know it was still OK.

Before I knew it though, he was dropping down slightly and his erection was pushing up and into me from behind. It took just two or three thrusts for him to build up the necessary lubrication in me and soon we were fucking again. This position was quite a new one for me, and I'd done doggie of course and it was a great favourite of mine but this spooning was a different story and while it had all of that slightly remote, lack of eye contact, facing away from my lover that doggie had, the almost complete body contact and tenderness of being held so closely by him just had me gasping again and soon I was coming, joined moments later by him.

I turned my head back to kiss him and we had a lovely morning kiss, with him still inside me. I made to get up, but he wouldn't let me.

"I'll mark the sheets," I hissed back to him.

"Fuck the sheets," he said, "Stay here and let's cuddle."

"OK." I said and fell back to a very cosy and comfortable sleep, woken of course by the trickle and tickle of his come seeping out of me and around his semi-soft penis still inside me.

I got up of course and dashed to the bathroom just making it. Seeing as he had taken such care of me in the last few weeks, and the night before especially, it was my turn to get him breakfast. It was our usual tea and toast of course and he was more than happy to receive it, especially from his happy, smiling, curvy, naked waitress.

We got into bed and ate and drank and laughed and joked as we always did, and I was happy that nothing had changed even though we'd now had sex and everything had changed. Eventually the radio alarm kicked in and Stu switched it off, settling for a Freeview music station on TV.

We lay there cuddling, me kissing his cheek then kissing his lips if something romantic came on. Eventually he had to get up to use the bathroom and using that opportunity had a shower coming back into the bedroom clean and with more tea.

Yes folks, we drank an awful lot of tea.

I had another shower, only because he'd made love to me so wonderfully and I wanted to be clean and tidy like him. We got dressed, him into his jeans and a T-shirt and me into my girlie short denim skirt and a light top over my matching bra and panties. As the heat had dropped we went out for lunch and shopping of course and as we walked around I slipped a hand under his arm; as we went around the aisles my hand moved down until, yes, we were holding hands.

We went home, packed away our shopping and our evening out was discussed again.

"Where would you like to go?" said Stu.

"I don't know." I said looking perplexed; to be brutally honest, we'd had a large meal so I wasn't that hungry, there was nothing at the cinema I wanted to see, and if all of that was just going to be a precursor to us falling into bed together then why didn't we just fall into bed together. I opened my mouth to speak, but Stu cut in.

"Or we could open a bottle of wine, have some cheese and crackers, some chocolate," he was picking up each of these as he spoke, "and go through to my bedroom and watch a film."

"Naked?" I added.

"Of course!" he said if such a thing was obvious. And that was what we did.

The film was a rom-com that Stu found on Netflix and it got me in the mood very nicely. Mind you, who am I kidding, he held my hand and smiled at me as we walked around Tesco, I'd been in the mood ever since.