Androshorts: A Friend with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd not had sex in well over a year and I more than needed some; had done for ages and having finally cottoned on to what an attractive man I was sharing a flat, and now a bed, with and I just knew it had to be him, my best mate Stuart.

I pushed the sheet down, and tucking my thumbs inside the elastic of my boy shorts I raised my knees and skinned them down, dropping them to the side of the bed.

Stu was more than impressed and slid his hand down over my pubis, faintly and lightly haired seeing as I hadn't shaved down there in a few weeks. His hand wound across lightly touching and stroking, first across the slight rise of my pubis, then to gently stroke my inner thighs. Fuck but where had THAT been all my life!

Many of previous boyfriends and lovers had explored the concept of erogenous zones but never like this, SHIT I all but came off there and then and my groans and panting and gasping let him know that he was well on the way to that result.

When his skilled fingers finally found my now swollen and prepared labia I was almost ready to beg him to make me come; fortunately after the briefest of touches to my pussy, his middle finger found my clitoris and off he went. He stroked it, he stroked across it, he stroked around it – with an almost spooky knowledge of what I wanted from him.

With an easy self confidence he rested on his right elbow to watch me with a smile, while easing his left hand back to my pussy where he fingered me, rubbed my G-spot and somehow interfered with my clit until I came, crying out to one of the best orgasms I'd ever had, certainly the best I'd ever had with a man and without resort to technology and plastic.

As I lay there feeling the last pulses of pleasure beat through me, I reckoned I knew why Sharon had this man move in with her, and just as I thought I could rest he took me to my second come, and then moments later I knew for sure.

I pulled his smug face down off of his arm to kiss me and I felt his still pussy-wet hand touch my side as he rolled across me.

I smiled up at him, and him down to me, we both spoke at the same time.

"Condoms?" we both said with a hopeful questioning inflection, then with disappointment as we both realised that no, neither of us had any.

"Shit!" I said, "none at all?"

"Sorry Becs," he said, "Sharon was on the pill and buying condoms was one of those things on my 'to do' list," he looked very apologetic, "I kinda thought I would have more notice that I might need them."

"Yeah," I said with the same look. After all, this was the 21st century and it was every bit my responsibility as it was my partner's, "Me too."

We both looked at the bedside radio alarm and it was gone midnight. The Tesco Express would have closed over an hour ago and no way was either of us in the mood to go running around to find somewhere open that would sell us condoms.

I was gutted, and I think my face must have showed it. I was SOOOOOO in the mood and while the masturbatory orgasms were quite wonderful I really needed a good length tonight.

"Look," he said, "if I was to... well... I'll shop on my way home tomorrow..."

"Just about to start four night shifts Stu," I said.

"Fuck," he said, "how about..." he thought about the problem. "Aah fuck it, he lay back to rest his head on his elbow again, "Hold that thought Becs," he grinned at me, "by my calculation you'll have three rest days that should begin next weekend?"

"Yeah?" I said with a grin.

"How about we go out for dinner, we come back, I repeat steps one to four as previously demonstrated then you can grab me, throw me down and fuck my brains out."

I rolled on to my side and adopted a similar position to him, kissing his smiling lips.

"Now that," I said reaching down to stroke his slightly softening cock, "sounds like a plan!"

I kissed him again.

"Would you like a hand with this?" I said sticking my hand into his boxers and giving him a firm squeeze, enough to make him harden again.

"Well," he said, "depends what you have in mind."

"I'll just use my imagination," I said, moving down in the bed grabbing the elasticated waist band of his pants and pulling them past his knees.

I came level with his erect cock and I was instantly impressed. Hell but it was a good one. Long but not overly so, thick but not enough to hurt. I was most pleased to discover that he took very good care of it and there was no odour and it was dry, but for a faint trickle at the eye indicating that he had been every bit as ready for the sex as I was.

I started to wank him and he was now rested up on his elbows to watch. I thought about giving him a blow job just to get him going without going all the way. Most things I was up for but not that – yet.

So I moved my mouth down and sucked him in, running my tongue over each ridge just as I had been shown by several previous boyfriends, several books and articles and at least one porn video I had watched.

I thought about that porn video and decided that was what I would do.

Naked I knelt across his legs with everything on display and got back to sucking him for a bit, wanking him for a bit, talking dirty (well, as dirty as I could obviously, I wasn't half as uninhibited as I was making out!) and after using my boobs like the porn star did settled on walking him to orgasm.

After about ten minutes of this I could see he was starting to pant and that he was as red and swollen as he could get, and with some final mouthings I felt him tremble and pulled him off, his ejaculate shooting up as far as his chest then pouring across his belly and over my hand. I even got all nursie on him by trotting to the bathroom naked and returning with some toilet paper and wet wipes.

Once cleaned we lay in his still cool bedroom and kissed a few more times, before settling down still in our post-orgasmic glow to sleep.

It wasn't the sun coming through his curtains that woke me the next morning, it was him easing me onto my back and spreading my legs, I kissed him but looked a bit confused as there was still nothing like that we could do.

Or so I thought.

He settled between my thighs and began to kiss around my entire sex, including my inner thighs that he had discovered pulled my triggers the night before. Within seven or eight minutes of his blissful mumblings and fumblings I was coming again; I'd had guys go down on me before but fuck, not like this I hadn't. I lost count of the number of times he made me come.

Just when I thought I would have to push him away he eased off, kissing a trail from my wet and throbbing pussy up past my navel, up to and including my boobs before kissing my cheek, conscious that his face was if not covered, then liberally dosed with my own goo.

I took his head and kissed him properly. Yes, had done it before and didn't object that time, and seeing as the guy had brought me off so wonderfully it was only fair that I thanked him.

He got up, his erection sticking out in front of him and made for the shower, a quick glance at his clock radio telling me why he didn't stick around for me to the return the compliment. He came back into the room at the trot pulling on his clothes as the digital readout clicked over to 0830.

He kissed me again as he reached for his phone, ID badge etc. and I took hold of his face.

"Thanks for that Stu," I lay back completely and utterly sexually sated for the second time in less than eight hours.

"Oh you are most welcome Becs," her said, "least I could do after your kind attention last night, should have blown you then really, but... well..."

"Yeah," I said, "falling asleep was just the right thing to do wasn't it."

"All I could do Becs," he said with a sheepish grin, "you err... you rather took it out of me."

"And spread it all over your tummy and chest as I remember."

"Fuck yeah!" he said. He dropped down one more time, kissed me again and asked if there was any shopping he needed to do on his way home. I yawned and said if I thought of anything I would text it to him and said I would sort dinner that evening. We kissed one more time and after grabbing his black shoes he left for work.

As for me I put one hand to my still hot and wet pussy and the other to my tits and fell back to sleep, feeling the best I had in ages. I walked to the small town centre and bought Stu and I ribeye steak. He like me was a bit of a closet carnivore and we had discovered that we both like our beef rare. It looked really good next to the baked potato and the ranch salad I'd bought to go with it. He grinned and growled as he normally did when we were doing rare steak; after all he made the effort when he was cooking for me and I liked to return the compliment.

After our great dinner, he washed up and packed away while I checked my bag and had a shower ready to go to work. My short week of nights was starting and I became nocturnal. Each morning I came home from work just as he was getting up and depending on how the night had gone and how much work we had from accident and emergency depended on whether I was just tired, very tired or absolutely fucking wasted.

Stu was an early riser and would often be up when I came home. Because of this he was well versed in reading my body language and could spot how I was and would know to either hand me my tea and toast and chat about the new day, hand me tea and say, 'OK mate, tell me all about it' or hand me a glass of water and lead me straight to my bed - his bed in this case - as it was still stupidly hot and humid.

And that was how it was that Saturday morning. We'd battled to stitch up some pissed kid that had been stabbed in the stomach by another pissed kid, but what with the booze and the drugs he'd consumed, eight of us had to pin the twat down so we could gas him and stop his bleeding. To make it worse, the pissed dickhead in the curtained off booth next door had been sprayed with CS gas in the police van and soon our eyes were streaming, although not as bad as the young offender's were mind you.

That was quite a regular thing for a Friday and Saturday night shift and the reason I hated them. Another reason I was so down in the dumps was that I had noticed a bit of a mark on my panties the previous morning and with the dull ache I could feel in my groin I just knew that I would come on with a vengeance while I slept or shortly after I woke up that afternoon.

"Stu," I said as he held my hand, "I'm really sorry but our..." I paused looking for the right words, "our plan for this evening will have to be rescheduled, I'm about to come on I think."

He smiled at me and that was enough. I burst into tears, the result of my forthcoming menstruation rather than me not getting wined, dined and shagged that night, or at least mostly so. Stuart put his arms around me and hugged me, kissing my cheek and telling me it would all be OK, just the thing I actually needed and he was the first man to realise it. The two previous boyfriends would just groan, smile and shake their heads adding, 'oh, here we go again!' which, as any menstrual lady will tell you, is JUST THE FUCKING THING WE WANT TO HEAR.

Stu took my hand and led me to the bathroom where I was able to do what I needed to do, which included all of the appropriate sanitary products necessary for what I knew was to come. I came back out with sagging shoulders and he just pulled me to his room, pulled my scrubs shirt over my head and dropped my trousers, sat me on his bed with the sheet already pulled back and dropping to his knees said "Bra?"

I yawned and nodded and he reached around me to unclip my bra from behind. I took the opportunity of his closeness to put my arms around his neck and pull his face to mine and we French-kissed the fuck out of each-others faces for the first time since that last time, him finally pulling back to push me back onto the bed. At the same time as I removed my loose bra, he pulled the sheet up to my neck, for effect rather than anything else, being hot was the last thing I wanted was warmth after all, then he kissed my cheek and turned off the light, quietly pulling the door closed behind him.

I was asleep in minutes.

At a little after one in the afternoon he was back in the room with tea and fried egg sandwiches to start my change for nocturnal nurse specialist to regular daytime nurse specialist. Again, this was something he did if ever my shift change fell on a weekend.

Today he turned on the TV and it was formula one practice and qualifying and he lay on the bed with me, taking off his T-shirt already dark stained with his sweat from sitting around in flat while I slept in his cool bedroom.

"Oh Stu!" I said, "you should have come in, I could have gone back to my room."

"Back to your room where you wouldn't have slept Becs? No way, you look loads better for four hours sleep and you'll still be sleepy tonight!"

"Thanks Stu!" I sat up to take my tea bra-less, happy that he knew the touch and the taste of my boobs and seeing them in his bedroom wouldn't be a shock. As the sheet fell, I added a Mila Kunis F-W-B 'oopsie!'

"Still perfect!" said Stu, looking to his right.

"They're OK Stu, not sure they're quite perfect." I looked down at them as my nipples hardened at the joint scrutiny.

"Trust me," he said, "perfect."

I grinned and giggled.

"Sorry that we can't... you know..."

"Don't worry Becs," he said, "you'll be pretty much done by next weekend won't you?"

I thought about my body clock.

"Yes, should be well and truly over it by then."

"Excellent," he said reaching into the top drawer of his bedside table, "I have supplies!" There was a box of 12 Durex 'Ultimate' latex free condoms.

I leaned across and our shoulders touched.

"Only a dozen?" I said kissing his cheek.

"Leave it with me," He pulled me further into a hug, "So tell me what Rebecca Morse likes to do in bed," he said.

"Pardon?"

"Seeing as 'Les Anglais sont arrive', tell me what I need to do once they have left?"

"What!?"

"You're on, once you've finished what do you like to do in bed, or wherever you might be when the mood takes you?"

"Ooh," I moved closer to him "everything that you did Monday night if I'm honest!"

"Favourite position?"

"Depends," I said.

"Rubbish, it's hands and knees but you don't want to admit it."

"Shit, guilty as charged, BUT I do love missionary when the it's all a bit... you know... special."

"Got you," he said, "should I be writing all of this down?"

I kissed him,

"Nah, I'm sure you'll manage." I leaned back a touch to look at his face, "And you being a bloke... let me see, doggie style and blow jobs?"

"I wouldn't even worry about doggie style to be honest," he said with a perfectly straight face. We descended into laughter at his banter.

Despite the sexy atmosphere he knew just to cuddle me and knowing what I was REALLY like when I was on, he ordered in more pizza and we sat in his air-conditioned, cooled room and ate way too much along with 'all of the crap', with me naked but for pad-protected panties. While we drank Coke, he put on a Netflix movie to the TV. I fell asleep before the end.

I woke on Sunday morning feeling refreshed and only slightly uncomfortable from my time of the month. We went food shopping seeing as I couldn't go the day before and as we sat in the restaurant having a large breakfast there was his Mum and Dad.

I had met them a few times, in the same way he'd met mine and they were occasional visitors to the flat, and before we knew it they had joined us for lunch and we were both bullied and nagged into going to an afternoon barbecue at their place in two Saturday's time. I grinned and thanked them very much, giving Stu a look. If all went to plan we would be screwing each senseless by then and I hoped he'd have enough energy to go out on a Saturday afternoon!

We were both boring nine to fiver's for the next week which meant he could drop me off on his way. Each morning as he drove me he would grumble at my inability to drive and how I should take lessons and then I could shop on my way home.

My standard response was that there was nowhere to park at our flat or the hospital, driving was a pain and I actually preferred him popping into the supermarket for those few extra things we'd forgotten at the weekend before. What I really preferred was going shopping with him of course.

The week passed slowly and I spent most of it in the surgery department with the consultants and doing the usual if slightly more complicated stuff. It was most often heart bypasses, installing shunts, pacemakers and on very big days the occasional transplant. I loved those. If not it was the boring day surgery stuff and I was usually on my way home by a bit after five. I would text Stu and more often than not he would tell me to wait at the gates and he would drive past in his sporty little VW Golf and pick me up.

On the Thursday afternoon there was a slight change in the weather and we had a much needed summer downpour and I desperately hoped that the hot weather would stick around for a few more days so I could carry on sleeping with Stu. We weren't having sex of course but we did have a cuddle and as my discomfort reduced the kissing was added.

Our kissing and cuddling and the now rather drawn out foreplay of two Mondays before had meant one very good thing as far as I was concerned. Stu had seen me naked and then some, and I had likewise. This meant that I was again able to walk around the flat naked or in this case, topless. It was much more comfortable and actually saved us both laundry. I never really wore PJ's until he moved in and neither did he.

As I pushed our last patient around to recovery and the specialist nurses there I thought about how my last pad had been virtually clear. I reckoned that by the next night I could finally do what Stu and I had been wanting to do for a fortnight. The thunder cracked again and the level of rain went from 'torrential' to 'European monsoon' and I really hoped that Stu could collect me.

After the hand over I walked back to my department, returned what paperwork I had to, signed out, changed my shoes, grabbed some clean scrubs for the next day from my locker and switched on my phone.

"Hi Stu, it's pissing down here and just bet you are already at home."

His reply was almost instantaneous,

"Nope, still at work, emergency plan is in place and we are building boats and sending out for two of each animal. Will get you from usual in ten. XX"

Still at work my arse! It was gone six on a Thursday, but he was so sweet!

He picked me up and I was so grateful that I leaned across and kissed him, first time outside of the flat.

We went home, cooked something easy from the fridge and sat in the sitting room until we both started to yawn. It was hot but nowhere near as bad as before and I thought about whether my invitation to sleep in his room was still open. In answer he stood up, gave me his hand and pulled me towards his bedroom, where the air-con was plugged in but inactive.

I was sleeping in his bed then. He had suggested that I buy air-con for my room once but I hid my disappointment going with the almost factual, "Yeah, like I can afford eighty quid for air-con." I kept on my protected panties that night, happy that by tomorrow all would be well and everything was ready for the weekend.

Next morning he dropped me at work again, his turn to kiss me, telling me to text him when I was ready to be collected. As I walked in to the department from the slowly heating day I could tell it was going to be another scorcher. Just inside I saw Maggs, another nurse specialist on the department, a bit older and more worldly wise and quite Mumsie to the rest of us younger girls.

"So it looks pretty serious, this new boyfriend of yours." She said.

"Oh he's not my boyfriend," I said, "he's my roommate."