Androshorts: A Friend with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got playful again, and I was lucky enough to have him massage me, masturbate me, lick me, even spank my bottom when I kept trying to move and turn around and jump on him! I did eventually get my chance though and pretty soon after letting him bring me off four or five times it was my turn to massage him, stroke him and go down on him, careful not to make him come, I had other plans for that.

When it was that time I just rolled over and got onto my hands and knees, feeling him kneel behind me and I took a deep breath waiting for him to enter me.

And there it was, ooooohyeeeeeaaah it went straight home and he pulled me hard back against,

"Ooh fuck!" I growled loudly feeling his hips bash against my arse.

"Becs!" he pulled straight out again, "you OK honey?"

"YES! OH YES!!" I gasped back at him, "Please Stu, put it back, putitback...oooooohfuckyeaaaaaah!" I howled as his huge prick did it's thing. He screwed me senseless and I knew then that I had never had sex like this ever before.

I came two or threes times with him pushing my shoulders down, next reaching forward to take a gentle tug on my hair and I came again, feeling a sharp smack on my arse cheek. It was the most intense sex of my entire life. It was so amazing, and we both lay down buzzing with the straight pleasure and excitement, just smiling at each other; two wasted giggling idiots capable of only the minimal amount of effort while we recovered.

Finally I had to roll out of bed and make for the bathroom so I didn't leak. When I got back I slid in bed next to him and he pulled me into his arms and we kissed again, and again, and again.

We woke next morning and, you've guessed it, we were back at it but in direct contrast to our previous night's abandon, it was straight up missionary and after all of our experimentation of the last couple of days we both just wanted to hold and be held, kiss and caress and... do it.

And didn't we just. We were naked the whole day, snacking on rubbish from the fridge, eating two crappy ready meals we kept for emergencies rather than the large Sunday roast we had bought the day before and was quite a regular occasion for us.

I was on twelve 'til eight shift again the next morning and despite a tenderness around my pussy, I still grabbed Stu before he was fully awake and was riding him cowgirl and having a great time before he even needed to think about getting up.

After my first orgasm on him, I played hard to get until he smacked my arse and threw me back on the bed and screwed me. By the time I woke up after that one he was showered, dressed and kissing me goodbye.

Our week continued like that, and he would have dinner ready for when I got home, and we were back up to the table again. Back on the sofa he detected some tension in my shoulders and started to rub away at that and I just relaxed back into him, feeling his hands move from my now relaxed shoulders down to my large boobs and before I knew it I was stripped naked and we screwed each other on the sofa.

That big old sofa, expensive even from the second hand shop and treated with the utmost respect and cared for like an old friend; he flipped me from front to back and then back again, bringing me to the most wonderful orgasms on it, a first for me having only come in my room and then latterly his.

Next night it was the same only we made it to the bed this time, and I didn't even hear him get up the next morning, my alarm waking me at ten so I could be in work for twelve.

I saw Maggs for the first time as she had been on a course.

"Well Becki!" she said expansively but looking around to make sure no one else was there to listen, "By the look of you Friday night was a success?"

I grinned, resting a hand on my locker shelf,

"Oh yeah, and Saturday, and Sunday, twice on Monday and again twice yesterday."

"Told you didn't I?" she said.

"Yes you did Maggs," I said, "Although I didn't take a lot of convincing."

"So like I asked before, is it serious?"

"Dunno," I said trying to look like I was thinking about it.

"Bless your poor, self-deluding little heart, Becki mine," she patted my cheek with a laugh, "Bless-your-heart!!"

As if to prove her point, Stu was waiting out in the car park for me that night, and I grinned back at Maggs as she drove out in front of us, laughing fit to burst.

We had another take away with our movie that Mum had delivered was 'Monster-in-law' with J-Lo and Jane Fonda. At the end of that one I wanted him so much I was ready to go on the sofa but he carried me to bed (CARRIED ME! FIRST TIME EVER!!) and stripped me, and it was so tender and passionate that as we lay there hugging and kissing and coming down I actually cried – a bit.

Thursday night we were both knackered, so it was to bed, cuddles, a hot drink then a very long kiss goodnight. I did wake the next morning with him pushing himself into from behind the mind you. I went back to sleep of course.

Friday and Saturday were pretty much a repeat of the weekend before but this time we were both conscious that we had to be at a barbecue at his parents place on that afternoon and we showered and dressed.

"My Mum and Dad have a big spa pool Jacuzzi thingy, so you might want a swimsuit," said Stu as I stood there with a selection of cotton mini-dresses I was trying out to see which one he thought the nicest. What I was actually doing was letting him look at me in my tight bra and panties, I really liked him looking.

I went back to my bedroom and realised I didn't have a swimsuit and asked if I was OK with a bikini. All of them were just the slightest bit racy Ibiza/Magaluf/Lanzagrotty holiday types and I wasn't convinced they would be appropriate for a family party, so I got him to lay on my bed while I got out my four or five bikinis and held them up.

"I can't tell how tight they are," he said up on one elbow and very relaxed, "You'll have to try them on."

Stripping bra and panties to stand naked before him I got out each of them and again enjoyed being naked in front of him in broad daylight and just a little bit naughty. Most of the bra's just varied in the amount of flesh and cleavage they exposed while the bottoms went from large but quite high cut at the back shorts that almost reached my belly button, right down to a tiny string that was cut so high as to be almost pointless at the rear and not much more in front.

I could see that the fashion show was really turning him on, if me parading in bra and panties hadn't done it already. So much so that after he decided that I should wear the bikini roughly in the middle flesh exposure-wise, he suggested that I remove the chosen set rather than putting my minidress over them.

As they hit the floor and I bent to pick them up I was pushed back on to my bed, falling back and landing the other side of my piled duvet and pillows (my bed had remained unmade since the hot weather and me sleeping in nearly a month before) and it was easy for him to push my legs apart to feed on my puss.

It had been great fun being naked in front of him and it was much nicer to have him between my thighs in all of his clothes giving me just the greatest oral. He never let me up until after he was happy with the strength and number of my orgasms he'd given me.

Eventually I was allowed put on the minidress he had picked and put my small bikini in my handbag. Because of his molestation of me we were late getting to his parents, having to stop to pick up some beers and some soft drinks to take with us.

We got to his parents place and he parked his car, and headed back through to their huge garden, with a number of his family, all of them jokingly remarking at his lateness. There was his younger sister Geri, who I heard about but never met, and she was wearing a bikini every bit as rude as the one that I had left behind.

"Stuey!" she shouted running to her brother, stopping in genuine surprise when she saw me behind him, "Oh Hi!" she said moving closer to me and we did the cheek to cheek kiss thing.

"Hi," I said, "I'm Rebecca, Stu's roomie."

"Really!" she said with a cheeky look that just screamed that she had an idea as to just what we had been up to in the last few weeks and more specifically why we were late.

I was walked around by his lovely Mum and met her friends and family, and introduced as Stuart's friend with enough unspoken innuendo to suggest that most of them must have wondered the same as my friend Maggs had; why are you two just 'friends'?

We were both handed drinks and I the barbie was just coming to the right temperature and the burgers, sausages and steaks were going on. I was getting warmer even though I was in the shade and the large jacuzzi pool looked even more tempting and his sister saw my look at it.

Geri took my hand and pulled me towards the house,

"Come on Becki, you need to get changed!"

I shrugged my shoulders, smiled at Stu and went with his sister to her room and I thanked her. But rather than disappearing out the door so I could get changed in private, she sat down on her wide queen-sized bed to chat. She said about Stuey and how she had never called him that until she had watched Family Guy.

I said I'd never occurred to me but I would bear it in mind from now on of course.

I'd shared enough accommodation and enough locker rooms for it not to really affect me. Besides which the amount of time I had spent naked with her gorgeous brother and his compliments gave me confidence to strip off in front of Geri.

She asked me about Sharon, and how pissed off she was that she dumped him and that she was starting at that University that September and hoped she would come into contact with her.

"Did you ever meet her?"

"Only saw her picture on Facebook."

"Well," I said as I unbuttoned my dress and stepped out of it and lay it on her bed, "If you do, take my advice and don't pick a fight with her, she's brutal!" I giggled.

Geri laughed as well and took my dress and put it on a hanger on her wardrobe door.

"I'll bear that in mind!"

"What are you studying?" I said, unclipping my bra and letting large boobs slip out, just as I did in the locker room.

"Criminal Law," she said, "want to be a solicitor!"

I smiled and nodded appreciatively.

I chatted very generally to her about my job and 'surgery'. I opened my handbag and took out my bikini bra and it pulled me into a great shape and Geri seemed impressed.

"Wow Becki, do you work out? You're fit as fuck!"

"Rather think it's all the walking and the weightlifting I do honey," I said.

Next, as I explained about moving anaesthetised patients around and pushing trolleys around the hospital, I skinned down my tiny panties, before pulling on the bikini bottoms.

Using her dressing table mirror I straightened my bikini into the shape I wanted, tied my hair into a thin black band and nodded with a 'that'll do it' smile. I held out my hand to Geri and she took it leading me back into the garden and pulled me all the way to the Jacuzzi pool.

There was Stu sat next to it looking great in just his swimming shorts and his Mum was rubbing sunscreen across his back and shoulders. This done she indicated that I should come across to and do the same, and to my surprise gave the bottle to Stu.

I knelt with my back to him and he sprayed across me, rubbing gently across my shoulders and it stopped being an application of sun cream and worked itself into a deep shoulder massage that I loved so much and I settled back against his hairy legs. Geri looked at me and smiled. That sunscreen must have been well and truly rubbed in by now!

I thanked Stu and sat up taking the spray and put some onto my arms, down my chest, my legs and everywhere and gave the bottle back to Stu who had been watching me. I winked at him.

Eventually I made it into the Jacuzzi and Geri indicated a particular corner where all of the best and most relaxing jets were then suggested that Stu sat next to me, and he did. It was just the greatest and I didn't think could be improved until two more ice cold beers were brought to us, then Stu's Dad was there with a huge burger in a bun with everything on a plate and I felt thoroughly spoiled, conscious that everyone there seemed to be watching us; I lowered myself slightly more into the water to hide my cleavage and large boobs and felt my shoulder touch his, and burgers consumed and plates cleared his hand slipped into mine under the water. It was yummy.

By now the Jacuzzi was almost full and I chatted with everyone there, even the toddler that came over for a chat and climbed on my lap.

After a few more beers I climbed out of the pool and was directed to the downstairs bathroom, and as I turned to the basin to wash my hands I heard voices coming in through the tiny open window high on the wall.

"Isn't she a delight!" I heard an older lady say.

"Isn't she just," said another, "and a long time coming".

I guessed that they were referring to the one small child that was running around the garden, the long awaited, in-vitro daughter of Stu's cousin that had been padding around and making friends with everyone that afternoon, her Mum being full of praise for my hospital and the actual department that Stu's ex-girlfriend had worked in, probably when Baby was being conceived.

"and she's sooo pretty," said the first.

"And just the sweetest, nicest girl," definitely the tiny toddler I thought; hell, even my maternal hormones revolved a bit when she climbed on my lap for a cuddle an hour or so before, "she's a nurse up at the general, surgical so Geraldine tells me."

I dropped the soap making it clatter slightly against the dish that had held it.

"Jenny," (that was Stu's Mum) said the first, "tells me that they've shared a flat for over a year, do everything together but they both still insist they aren't 'a couple'!"

"Yeah well," said the second, "They can say what they like, those two are a couple whether they care to admit it or not. You've only got see the way they look at each other."

"Oh yes!" said the first with a lift to her voice, "Stuart is head over heels for the girl, you can see it every time he looks at her."

"And she can't take her eyes off of him, and when they held hands in the pool thinking no one could see! Awww bless them!"

I realised the tap was still running as I heard the two anonymous ladies walk away still chatting. I dried my hands on the towel and looked in the mirror.

I had spent since before Christmas telling myself we were just friends. We had slept together and SLEPT TOGETHER for over a month and I still tried to kid myself it was sex not love.

I dabbed my eyes to collect the tears I'd only just realised were there, smiled at the silly girl in the mirror looking back at me and unlocked the door. I stepped out into the large conservatory and there was Jenny his Mum looking great herself in a her white one piece swimsuit handing me two plates with large slices of a creamy white gateau on both. She looked me up and down in my bikini,

"Bugger the gym sweetie," she said with a smile and I giggled. "I had a perfect figure like yours once," she said with a maternal hand on my hip, "you enjoy every minute of it sugar." She kissed my cheek and went back into the kitchen for more plates.

I stepped out into the garden and there was Stu, out of the pool and sat in the shade of one of the large gazebos chatting with his aunt. I could only guess that she was one of those that had been talking outside the bathroom. The aunt stood, indicating that I should sit next to him; there were only four ladies of that age around and one of those was Jenny so it was odds on she was one of them.

I thanked her and smiled, then perched my shapely arse on the bench cushion next to him, and handed him his plate.

"Thanks Becs!" he beamed a smile at me and I knew in that moment that those two ladies were right.

That smile, the one he kept just for me, the one that I returned just to him. I put my plate down on the low table before the bench and turned to face him still smiling and put both arms around his neck and kissed him; slow and sensual and absolutely, obviously not fraternal in any way. He slipped his spare arm around my waist and kissed me back.

We just beamed at each other after we broke,

"I love you Stu," I whispered so only he could hear.

"And I love you Becs," he whispered back.

We moved closer and picked up our plates as if nothing had happened.

The unnoticed silence was broken by the resumption of chat, and somewhere around the garden one of those nice ladies whose voice I recognised from the bathroom window said, "told you didn't I..."

By the time Stu and I were halfway through our creamy, gooey, fantastic cake word had spread and Jenny was back out into the garden at speed followed by her bikinied daughter Geri, both looking excited but trying not to show it, unsuccessfully hiding their disappointment that they had missed something.

I looked at Stu and he looked at me, I giggled and he laughed, both of us looking at his Mum and Sister. I put my fork back on to my plate, slid my hand to the back of his neck and we kissed again.

His Mum smiled, folded her arms and with just the tiniest contented wobble of her head trotted back into the kitchen, her work done. Geri just looked at us both and gave both thumbs up, and shouted "thought so!"

The sun sank slowly and we dressed again, and Stu's Dad Gerry lit the fire pit and chairs were moved around it. It was cooler now and Jenny lent me a light cardigan that she draped around my shoulders, and at the same time Stu put his arm around me and pulled me into a cuddle. This was followed by a few awwwwww's.

We had some more beers, then some coffee and gradually the party thinned out, until Jenny leaned forward to pick up her tray.

"Your bed's made up you two," she said, piling cups and saucers.

"Thanks Mum," said Stu standing and pulling me up to join him.

"So glad you two have 'come out'," she said, "Christ knows where you would have slept otherwise."

I stepped across and hugged both my host and hostess, thanking them for a lovely day. We went up to the spare room and there was a double bed, made up with the covers turned down, even a T-shirt for me in lieu of a nightdress. I got my birth control pill from my handbag and swallowed it with a slug of the water that Stu had brought with him. Still not sure why I even brought it, staying over wasn't on the cards at all!

We didn't make love that night; there I said it.

And somehow I didn't think we needed to, but he cuddled me and held me tight all night, kissing me awake the next morning. We did make love then mind you, but only after he had convinced me that his parents had an ensuite bathroom and that Geri slept really late on Sundays, so with him still cuddling me he spoon-shagged me and it was lovely.

After his first and my second orgasm I got up, put on the T-shirt and made for the bathroom, happy to find that Jenny had left out extra towels and toothbrushes and I had a shower putting on my minidress from the day before. Stu came in as I was drying myself and it was his turn, then we both went down for breakfast.

Jenny and Gerry seemed to have been up for ages and the kitchen and garden showed little sign of the big family party from the day before.

"Becki Darling!" crooned his Mum as if Stu and I appearing together was an indication of our betrothal. I thanked her again and said how lovely their house was. "And you're always welcome Baby," she said.

After breakfast Jenny nagged me in that lovely way of hers back into my now dried bikini into the pool, 'to work on my tan' telling me that I should relax more working as hard as I did.

Gerry appeared in his shorts along with his Stu who sprayed me with sunscreen again and I climbed back into my seat from the day before feeling all of the jets just as Geri had pointed out.