Andy Become a Slut for BBC Pt. 02

Story Info
Andy's secret is revealed to his wife who takes revenge.
2.8k words
4.44
23.3k
43
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
448 Followers

Andy had been used orally and anally by his black master and senior coworkers Mr. Collins for two weeks when Andy and his wife were invited over for dinner.

His wife had no idea about Andy getting fucked, but Mr. Collins had made Andy fuck his wife with a black dildo every day. Since Mr. Collins started using Andy the young man had failed to get an erection with his wife so the dildo was a good distraction. That Andy was wearing his wife underwear at work was also a secret so far, even though it was harder and harder for Andy to not make her see all the cum stains on her panties.

As they were getting themselves ready to go over to Mr. Collins, Andy received a message that he should make his wife dress in something sexy. Andy already had promised to wear his wife's underwear in secret, but this was taking it to the next level.

"Honey, maybe you should wear that black dress you had on our anniversary?" Andy said as he tried to follow Mr. Collins instructions.

"Really, isn't that a bit to revealing?" his wife Rosie asked. The dress they were referring to was quite short and didn't reveal much of her big bosom. It also had a tendency to reveal her ass if she bent down. She usually only had it on very special sexy occasions.

"Sure, you know I love it when you wear it baby."

"Yeah, but what about Mr. Collins?"

"Ohhh, I doubt he will mind it." Andy said trying to sound like he was joking a little.

Rosie shrugged and put on the dress Andy wanted. Maybe it could mean he would fuck her again tonight. Although the dildo actually made her cum harder she missed the intimacy of normal sex.

They took a taxi over to Mr. Collins place which were at the more posh district of the town. When Mr. Collins opened the door to his big apartment Rosie was a little shocked about his size and the big muscle's that could be seen through his tight clothes.

"Ahhh, you must be the lovely Rosie. You sure are as beautiful as a rose!" he said as he kissed Rosie's hand.

"Oohhh, you sure are a gentleman Mr. Collins!" a blushing Rosie said.

"Oh, you can call me Alex; I am only Mr. Collins to those under me."

Mr. Collins invited them in and served them a nice drink to get the dinner started. As they sat down for the food Mr. Collins also served them good amounts of wine. Although Rosie was quick to call him Alex he was still Mr. Collins when Andy addressed him.

When the dinner was reaching its end both Rosie and Andy was very drunk. As the wine had its effect on Rosie she could not stop herself from being a little bit naughty and tried to show off her body in more sexual angles. Mr. Collins however seemed to be largely unaffected, and started to hatch a sinister plan.

"Hey Andy, why don't you get that bottle of wine further down in the wine cooler?" Mr. Collins asked knowing it would probably make the thong Andy was wearing visible to both Rosie and Mr. Collins.

"Yes Mr. Collins!" Andy quickly said and went over to the cooler bending down. As predicted his white thong was clearly visible and Mr. Collins was very amused by Rosie's shocked expression as she saw her husband wearing one of her own underwear for the first time.

"Hmmmm, have your husband not told you that I make him wear your underwear every day at work and that he sucks my big black cock and gets pounded by me as he is wearing them?"

Rosie was even more flabbergasted of Mr. Collins crude but true revelation. Andy on the other side was close to crying as his secret was so openly revealed.

"And he cums in your panties too as I fuck him like a little sissy boi. That's why he can never get it up when he is with you anymore. I know he has got you a plastic replacement but it can never be as good as real big black cock."

As Mr. Collins said that he put his hand on Rosie's arm. When she felt his touch she woke up from the daze of the reveals.

"Is this true Andy?"

"Yes honey, but..."

Andy was silenced by a look from Mr. Collins.

"And although he had never confessed it to me, I know he would like me to make love to you to Rosie. That is if you want to get the chance to have sex with a real man unlike your sissy husband. Don't you Andy?"

Both looked at Andy as he looked down on the ground.

"Yes Mr. Collins." he finally said quietly.

"Wow...this is a real shock for me. I knew something was wrong but that you were a sissy faggot was not was I was expecting." Rosie said after Andy's confession. "As for you Alex, you have made my husband cheat on my and break his promises to me. I don't know how I should feel about it but it feels no more than right that you will help me hurt Andy the same way he has hurt me."

"So, you want to do as Andy wants and make love to me?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck me as he watches knowing that whatever happens later he will never fuck my pussy again!"

"Get naked sissy boi so your wife can see how pathetic you look in those panties!" Mr. Collins ordered Andy.

Andy was still stunned by what had just happened. His marriage had changed completely, if it would still be a marriage after this night. When Mr. Collins gave him the order he complied and as embarrassing as it was he still got an erection as he stripped.

While he stripped both Rosie and Mr. Collins had risen from their chairs and Mr. Collins stood behind her with his hand on her big breasts. Rosie didn't object to the touching and was herself grinding her ass against his crotch.

"Look at that faggot, having a hard on in my thong!" Rosie exclaimed. "No wonder you couldn't get it up when you didn't wear that when we tried to have sex. I hope you like to watch your superior fuck me you sissy!"

Mr. Collins took Rosie to his bedroom and Andy followed after, still with a hard-on. As they got into the bedroom Mr. Collins quickly removed Rosie's dress and admired the look. Dressed in only her small little black thong and a matching bra Rosie lay down on the bed and beckoned for Mr. Collins to come over with her finger.

"Undress me faggot and get me ready to fuck your wife!"

Andy quickly went over and undressed Mr. Collins until he was completely naked.

"Suck me too you stupid hoe until I am hard!"

Embarrassed Andy did as ordered and started to suck on the cock in front of his wife who had a sadistic smile on her face. When Mr. Collins was hard she told Andy to line up Mr. Collins cock just outside her now very wet pussy.

"Beg me to fuck your wife."

"Please sir can you please fuck my wife!"

"You want it Rosie?" Mr. Collins asked.

"Yes, make my husband push it in!"

"You heard the lady, make it happen!"

Andy helped to push in Mr. Collins giant cock into his wife's pussy. As it was much bigger than anything Rosie had fucked previously she let out a gasp as it started to penetrate her. Slowly more and more entered her, soon filling her out completely. Rosie quickly started to enjoy it and with Andy beside them not knowing what to do she soon came on Mr. Collins cock.

"Start licking my balls as I fuck your wife!"

Still having a hard-on Andy got to work sucking on Mr. Collins balls. Rosie was in heaven enjoying orgasm after orgasm as she was fucked harder and longer than ever before. Soon the stimulation was too much for Mr. Collins who with a final deep stroke pushed his dick right at Rosie's cervix and came. After laying over Rosie for a minute he pulled out and cum started to leak out.

"You better clean your wife up if you don't want her pregnant, although it may be too late. And when you are done with her you need to clean my dick too."

As the lovers cuddled Andy licked as much cum out of his wife's swollen pussy as he could, but getting everything was an impossible task. After a couple of minutes Rosie kicked him away and he went over and started to clean up Mr. Collins cock.

"I am definitely not going to let you fuck me again if I can get fucked by a real man like Alex instead. In fact, I want you to help me raise another man's child instead of trying with your pathetic cum faggy Andy." Rosie said as he cleaned the dick from her juices.

"Well, if you are as good of a slut as your husband I might help you with the impregnation part." Mr. Collins said.

"Mmmmmm, for you I'll be a good slut as long as you give me as good fucks as you did just now. But first I want to see you fuck my husband's pathetic ass and make him beg to be allowed to cum!"

"You sure seem to have a cruel wife Andy. Why don't you go down Rosie and help me get hard first. Andy you can give me a nice rim job instead and let your wife get access to my cock."

The couple got to work, a distressed Andy feeling his life going to pieces but still not able to resist being aroused by it and a new born Rosie no longer the nice wife but a cruel mistress to Andy and a slut for Mr. Collins.

After a little time Rosie could feel the cock hardening and Andy was ordered to prepare his ass for a fucking. This was something he was quite skilled at by now and soon he had three of his fingers in his ass getting it ready for a giant BBC.

"Beg me to fuck your ass in front of your wife!"

"Please fuck me sir and show her what a sissy I am!"

Unlikely when he fucked Rosie Mr. Collins was not gentle with Andy and instead pushed it in all the way in one stroke. Soon he was fucking Andy like a jack hammer making Andy's little cock constantly dribble out cum. Soon Andy orgasmed and before Mr. Collins was done Andy had came three times leaving the front of the thong wet with his cum.

Afterwards Andy as usual cleaned up his master's cock and as he did that he could feel Rosie remove the thong he was wearing. After the clean up was done her intentions became clear as she pushed the soiled panties into his mouth.

"I wish I could send my husband home and stay here by myself with you, but I am afraid he will jerk his cock thinking about what we do."

"I might have a solution for that!" Mr. Collins said and went to one of his drawers. He pulled out a metal chastity device and went back to them.

"I use this from time to time on new faggots as I train them. It might be just the right thing for your sissy husband. This way he will only cum from fucking unless you want to release him."

"That's lovely don't you think Andy? Although I would probably never release you as long as Alex here don't want me too. In fact I might just throw the keys away I think."

Andy didn't get the chance to object with the soiled pants in his mouth and Rosie soon had his dick locked in chastity. She put her own panties on Andy as he was made to walk home with the soiled panties still in his mouth.

Rosie on the other hand stayed the night getting fucked three more times before going back to her husband. Mr. Collins promised they could come back later so that she got another cum injection for her womb.

When she got home to Andy they had a long talk where Andy was told that he was now a beta cuckold husband and if he could not deal with that she would divorce him. As he still loved his wife very much he agreed to the condition knowing he would never get to fuck anyone again and that he would always wear the chastity device.

They put all his normal underwear in the trash and he used his private bank account to order only tiny underwear that would almost certainly not cover much of his body. He also had to go to the sex shop and ask for different butt plugs that would be good to use for a beta cuckold like himself.

In the evening he once again had to ask Mr. Collins to fuck his wife while he was only wearing a tiny G-string. As they fucked he had to ride a big black dildo he had bought in the sex shop. Although not as good as the real thing it still made him cum as he watched his wife getting fucked at the same time. After he had cleaned them up he then had to go home with the big dildo still fully inserted in his ass.

The next day he went to his work without seeing his wife. The meeting with Mr. Collins however ended as usual with him only wearing his wife's underwear on his knees. Mr. Collins dick tasted a little strange and Andy soon got an explanation.

"This morning I took your wife's anal cherry. She was a bit hesitant but when I told her that I might stop fucking her if she didn't let me fuck her ass she agreed. It was so tight and nice. In fact it was so nice I even agreed to only let you give me a blowjob today and not get fucked. Too bad about your orgasms but your wife seems to think they are unnecessary by now."

With that said Andy was given one of the roughest mouth fucks yet. No regards to his feelings was given as he was used like a fleshlight until his mouth was filled with cum. When he got back home after the work day he found a note from his wife saying she would be at Mr. Collins place and that he under no circumstances should fuck himself to an orgasm. He also saw that a pair of panties with big cum stained lay beside the note for him to wear the next day.

This continued for the rest of the work week as he found new panties every day and hearing Mr. Collins telling him about how his wife was fucked every night. He never got any release as he only was used as a mouth fuck hole the whole time making his balls ache for release.

Rosie and Mr. Collins arrived at Rosie and Andy's apartment on Saturday telling him he had a day full of excitement. First they went to get him tattooed above his clitty as they called his locked dick. A big ace of spades was put above it with BBC sissy written underneath. When Rosie saw it she got so excited about it that she too booked a time for getting a tattoo.

He was then made to buy some sexy lady underwear before he was taken to an underground gay sex club. There he was entered as a free to use slut for all the patrons. As Rosie and Mr. Collins went away to a private VIP room to have sex, they could see a video stream of Andy getting fucked by man after man during the evening. At least 30 men had their way with him sometimes making him take two cocks up his ass at the same time. When they went to collect him he could barely walk and looked like a mess. From the video stream they had however seen him cum multiple times as the men fucked him and they told the club manager they could bring him next week too.

Before he was allowed into the car they plugged his ass so it would not leak cum all over the seat. He was then permitted to see Mr. Collins once again fuck his wife and he was even allowed to sleep on the floor of the bedroom plugged and caged while he heard the sound of his wife taking black cock in her pussy one more time. It was the first of many nights as the new Sissy Andy, and he still wasn't sure about all the consequences that it entailed.

Siswede
Siswede
448 Followers