All Comments on 'Andy Decides to Become a Model Pt. 01'

by andyMassage

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
(too) short, teaser, and a riddle

Dear andyMassage, it is nice that you decided to contribute a story of your own here. Seeing that you've been a reader for many years I am sure you are aware that there is a flood of stories, good and not so great, day by day. And that good multi-part stories are those where each part tells an enjoyable story by itself. And that the average length of a "part" justifying splitting a story into multi-part is at least one full page or more. This "part 1" is very short and just exposition. Expecting, or should I say demanding, "at least 4 stars" for what is just a teaser is a steep request. Seeing that you say you already completed "part 2" leaves the question, why split these parts instead of delivering as one unit something which can be enjoyed by itself?

On the content side, I was puzzled by "those spa paper blue funny thong underwear" it sounds like I'm expected to know what you mean, and I haven't a clue. Paper underwear, i.e. disposable? In a bathing facility (cf. Wikipedia "Spa")? Googling for "spa thong" shows me fluffy flip-flops. After more search, I find "Canyon Rose Disposable Ladies Thong" at purespadirect (it seems there are no men's thongs) which is probably close to what you mean. But you are making it hard to imagine the scenario if I have to research terms like this, which reader would go to such effort? And still I find it improbable that this would be worn underneath proper clothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hey Anon, ever heard of quotation marks? It would be quicker for you write your comments and much easier for us to read them.

andyMassageandyMassageover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous thanks for the feedback

First, I appreciate the feedback. As a reader, I have enjoyed many multi-part short stories. Second, I had a story in my mind, not sure if you have contributed or not to the site with a story, but wasn't sure of the direction until I started writing. So part 1 was written and submitted. I had a concept for Part 2 but wasn't sure of my direction with it until the rejection for Part 2 and more thoughts on how I wanted the story to flow. As I was writing part 2, I got the concept for Part 3 and it's direction, hoping to end it with the 3rd part. However, I got writing and writing and finished Part 3 without ending it so decided on a 4th and final part. As a long time reader, I enjoy reading 1 to 2 page multi-part stories, even a 3 page story and if they are going to continue future parts vs. 7 or 8 pages at a time! If the story is enjoyable, I look forward to being kept hanging & waiting.

Taking your feedback, in Part 3 - I adjusted their "clothing" choice to - Ladies G-String Disposable Panties and Bra, like you would wear in a tanning spa.

4 star newbie writer got excited :). Hope you enjoy my 2nd part that is posted and soon to be posted 3rd part with the beginning and end for the 4th and final part completed just working on the middle.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Good start!

On to Ch. 02!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userandyMassage@andyMassage
I am 45 years old and divorced I have been enjoying reading the stories on this site and decided to try my hand at writing. I have been enjoying writing stories for this site. I am starting to appreciate more, the other authors on this site, as it does take time to write an...