Andy Saves the Burks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan's mouth was making love to Ron's cock. Her hand looked small sliding up and down his shaft. She could feel his cock swell even larger in her mouth as his orgasm approached. His body stiffened as his cock began to shoot jet after jet of come into her mouth and down her throat. His orgasm forced her over the edge yet again. As her orgasm washed over her Stephen groaned behind her. His pelvis slapped against her ass. His cock was buried deep into her and pulsed as he came. She felt each load as it shot into her spasming pussy. Her orgasm intensified and she screamed out her joy as Stephen's cock released his seed.

Stephen kept his cock embedded deep in Susan's pussy, his hands holding her hips, as her orgasm ran its course. Susan was panting heavily as he slid his cock out of her pussy. Ron moved so that she could lay down on the chaise. The men took turns kissing her face as she lay there exhausted, but extremely satisfied.

Andy and The Conors

Andy had an epiphany as she reclined next to Mary. She suddenly realized why she was so comfortable with the Conor contract. Before the contract she and Rob had a satisfying sex life. They were happy and their kids were happy. She would have been content with things as they were, even after Rob lost his job. It wasn't money and it wasn't happiness. At the root of it all was the sexual adventure. That was what drew her to agree to the contract. She was having the time of her life!

It was obvious to Andy that she didn't have to worry about her family accepting the situation. The opposite was true. They were exuberant in their acceptance. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted from her. Certainly, this was a unique situation, but that did not make it bad. The uniqueness of the contract made it exciting. What they are experiencing as a family had brought them closer than they had ever been. Andy realized then that she is happy to have he Conors in her, and her families, lives.

A very happy Andy leaned over and kissed Mary sweetly. "Thank you for all of this."

Mary smiled at Andy, "It is our pleasure. I guarantee you!

Andy watched Ron and Stephen as they began to kiss and caress her daughter. If the truth be told, she was a little bit jealous. She was inches from Mary's face and could hear Mary begin to breath faster. Andy began to lightly stroke her fingers up and down Mary's arm. When Stephen pulled Susan to his face Andy ran her hand down Mary's arm and across to her crotch. She began to lightly rub Mary between her legs. Andy was watching the show, but at odd moments would plant little kisses and nibbles on Mary's ears and throat.

The attention Mary was getting had her breathing heavily. The show, the hand on her pussy, and the teasing kisses had her motor running. Andy's hand slowly moved back the way it came until, with a brush across Mary's erect nipple, she pulled her hand away. Andy stood and turned toward Tony. She moved behind his chair, "Stand up for me."

Tony stood and Andy rotated his chair so that it faced Mary as she reclined on the chaise. She motioned for Tony to sit back down. Andy leaned over the back of the chair and ran her hands down Tony's muscled chest and washboard abs. Her breasts were rubbing his shoulders as her fingers danced just above his boxers. Tony's attitude about what she was doing was made obvious by his bulging erection.

Tony ran her hands back up his body. She began to whisper in his ear, "Look at the sexy woman in front of you. She is beautiful, isn't she?"

Tony was hesitant, but finally answered, "Yes, she is very beautiful."

"Imagine kissing her, "Andy began to slowly massage his chest.

"Running your tongue down her neck," Andy licked down his neck.

"Licking those luscious nipples," Andy's fingers brushed over his nipples.

"Burying your face in her sweet pussy.

"Her mouth on your cock."

Tony groaned with lust, "I don't know if she wants me in that way."

"I know she wants you in that way. She wants you badly in that way. She has dreamed about you in that way. She has made herself come thinking about you in that way."

Tony stood up and then moved onto the chaise with his mother. She looked up at her son, "Are you going to kiss me now? Please?" Tony smiled at her and lowered his mouth to hers. They kissed slowly, savoring what both had wanted for a long time, but had never found the courage to do. It was a kiss of discovery. Their soft lips connecting them in a new and wonderful way. The two of them forgot about the world around them while they explored each other.

Andy turned from them and walked over to Don and Maria. Father and daughter lay together watching Susan on the stage. Andy could see the sexual tension between them. She knew with a little push in the right direction they would be all over each other. She leaned over Maria and kissed her. The kiss started slow, but became passionate quickly. She kneeled on the chaise as she kissed her way down Maria's neck. Her hands glided over Maria's breasts and the silk caressed Maria's nipples.

Andy put her hand behind Don's neck and pulled him toward her. Their mouths met and Andy again felt the sexual magnetism he exuded. Their tongues danced as Maria watched. Andy pulled back from the kiss and gently pushed Don's face toward the flushed face of his daughter. She looked at him lustfully. Bravely replacing Andy's hand on his neck with her own, she pulled him into a kiss. When their lips met all hesitation was gone.

Andy moved between Maria's legs, kissed her way up her thighs, and licked slowly up and down her silk covered vagina. Maria moaned as Andy pulled the silk crotch aside and ran her tongue up and down her labia. Andy's mouth engulfed Maria's mons and her tongue began to tease Maria's clit. Don broke off his kiss with his daughter and moved to the end of the chaise. Andy's ass was raised in the air while she serviced Maria's pussy. Don grasped Andy's panties with both hands and yanked them down. He plunged his face into her pussy. Andy's moans matched Maria's as Don inserted two fingers and began to slowly slide his fingers in and out of her.

Andy was disappointed when Don removed his fingers until she felt the head of his cock slowly entering her. Andy was immediately lost in the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her. She began to moan loudly while she continued to service Maria's pussy. The combination of Andy's tongue, and the vibrations from her moaning, forced Maria over the top and into her orgasm. Maria thrust her pelvis against Andy's face as she as she yelled out her joy.

Maria orgasming against her face while Don fucked her so deliciously was pushing Andy over the edge. She pulled her face from Maria's pussy and began to slam her ass against Don, meeting his thrusts. Her orgasm was epic and she screamed out her pleasure. As it gradually subsided, she nearly collapsed onto Maria. She just managing to lie on the chaise beside her. Don stood and watched while Andy languidly kissed Maria. She moved down the chaise and grasped the waist band of Maria's soaked thong. She pulled the thong off and spread Maria's legs as she looked up at Don.

"Look at how beautiful she is. She wants your cock.

"You want his cock don't you Maria?"

"Yes, please."

"Come here and put that wonderful cock into your daughter. Give her the joy only a great lover can provide."

Don moved between his daughter's legs and slid his cock into her. He leaned over her and kissed her deeply. He began to slide his cock in and out of her as their tongues danced. There was no rush. They were making love for the first time and both of them wanted to make it last.

Andy knew that they no longer needed her company. She stood and turned to see how Mary and Tony were getting along. Tony was between his mother's legs, gripping her ass, as he plunged his cock into her. Her hands were gripped behind his neck as he fucked her. They were lost to the world as they focused on each other. "Oh god Mom. You don't know how long I have wanted to be with you like this. You are so beautiful."

"I've wanted you too. You are my gorgeous son. So strong and viral. I love having your cock in me."

The Aftermath

Andy looked at the stage as the three lovers there began the orgasmic finale to their sexual dance. She walked over to them as they lay together in their afterglow. Susan looked up at her and smiled. Andy reached out to her daughter and helped her to her feet. Ron stood and escorted them back to their dressing room.

They arrived at the dressing room and Ron turned to leave. "Susan and I are going to take a shower. Why don't you join us?"

Ron smiled happily at Andy, "I think that is a wonderful idea!"

The bathroom off of the dressing room had a large open shower with more than enough room for the three of them. Cleaning their bodies was an excuse to run their hands all over each other. Ron pulled Andy's soaped covered body to him and he kissed her passionately. Susan decided to provide some assistance. Susan reached from behind him and gripped his cock. She began to slowly stroke it as Ron kissed her mother. His cock began to swell as she continued to glide her hand up and down his cock.

Susan got onto her knees in the shower and pulled Ron's cock toward her mouth. She began to lick and suck it. She would have loved to have him shoot down her throat again, but right now she needed him ready for her mother. It did not take her long before Ron was rock hard again. Susan stood as Ron turned with Andy and put her back to the shower wall. He raised her leg and Susan knelt down beside them. Susan grabbed his cock and moved it to her mother's entrance. Ron slowly pushed his cock into her. He put his arms under her legs and lifted her up. Then he began to raise and lower Andy onto his cock.

Susan watched as Andy's arms wrapped around Ron's neck and her feet locked behind him. The water washed down his muscled body as he thrust into her. It was the hottest thing she had ever seen. Susan grabbed the hand shower, turned it on, and adjusted it to her liking. She began to pleasure herself with the hand shower while she watched their sexual ballet.

Andy began to quiver as Ron's wonderful cock brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She held onto him with all of her strength as she came. Each thrust of his cock bringing her to new heights of extasy.

Ron's thrusts became erratic. He felt like his cock was going to explode into the beautiful woman he held. He thrust deep into her and cried out as he began to shoot jets of come into Andy. He felt like he had never come so much in his life. Finally spent, he kissed Andy deeply, before finally setting her back on her feet. He held her close and they continued to kiss as the watching Susan orgasmed against the pulsing hand shower. "What a wonderful invention," she thought as her legs went weak.

The three of them were soon back to washing each other. It was joyful to feel each other's touch. The slickness of the soap as their hands glided over each other. Both women were hypersensitive and Ron's touch tended to incite some giggles. The washed and played and kissed themselves to cleanliness. All too soon it was time to dry off and get dressed.

Ron escorted the two women to the front door and kissed them both thoroughly. He waited until they were in their car before closing the door.

"Mom?"

"Yes sweety?"

"I was right. I am not hurt, but I am a bit sore!"

Andy laughed as the two women headed home.

12