All Comments on 'Anfisa Straps On'

by charmer949

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot to get buttfucked by a cute chick!

happyturtle86happyturtle86about 3 years ago

This is 100% the girl of my dreams. Everything described about her, from appearance to personality. You raided my mind for her ;)

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
very hot, thanks :)

very hot, thanks :) can you write more ruined orgasm and cbt stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I really loved how dominant and strong she was. Very well written also :-)

Love to read a part 2

AtlesonAtlesonover 2 years ago

5 stars 10 if i could have given 10.

your start is captivating you have a great build up and you stick to the red line of the story you are building, right up to the climax which was wonderful to read. you have a great writting style. you nail her being dominant in away where you as reader really feel her dominance, this is a point ive critisise some about because the dominance in their stories to eather move over the hidden line or they make it very confusing to who is dominating who. here you have that nature way of a woman who has confidence, who know exactly who she is. the way he dreams of her and the way you build how they meet and how she seduce him was perfect written. You took me to that exact place where it was like we was there watching her seduce him. I hope you write many more stories this was a perfect 5 star story.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 2 years ago

Anfisa can use me anytime...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love strong women, and love to be dominated by them! I’d give my ass up to Anfisa over and over.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

this is what women would call a rapist... but hey as long as woman does it, it's okay.. fuck this society...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That’s what I want a girl to do me with a Strapon.I work with some women with amazing bodies I would love for them to just give it to me until I can’t take it anymore and then make me cum one more time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmer949@charmer949
566 Followers
For February 2024, I've submitted 14 short stories in 7 different categories. It's not to win a "contest." Minimalist writing reminds me of 'Penthouse Variations' & 'Nugget' erotica publications. I hope readers are enjoying them in "short bursts." Some are 3rd person, some a...