Angel (2021)

Story Info
A story of helping a grateful dead roadie turns to great sex.
2.2k words
3.8
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where does one begin?

It helps to know a little about me. I am twenty-nine, six foot two, blue-eyed, with long dirty blond hair, and two hundred and ten pounds. I was working at a camera store and shooting concerts part-time, I wish they paid better, but that's why I am at a camera store, trying to make ends meet paying off my house.

I packed my camera bag and headed to the venue without thinking twice. Get there early enough, it's before the band set, and I get the band's info to hang with them and enjoy learning about them. I carry a small classy leather album with the 4×6 prints; the bands give me their contact info. I send the band prints; only one band has returned the money. So then, I saw what would be a non-shaving hippie Groupie Chick ten years ago. She looked six foot, with blond hair, blue-eyed, 38-30-36 DD, a nice look and strung out or super high wearing a tube top, bell bottom jeans, and tire sandals, a true vision of 1970, but it is 1980.

She asked me. "Were are the Dead and Pigpen!"

I say. "Dallas Hun where in Houston."

Your young face looked lost as you say. "What day is this? Then my friends were to meet at the drummer's hotel room and split our money; he's gone, and so are my friends and my money."

I say. "Friday, dear, and she sat in a chair and started asking. "Where are these people? Why is everything so wrong? she says, My name is Angel."

I answered you. "Yes, you are. My name is Dan. Let's go get you some help."

I take her to the aid station and drop her off. She is cute, but something is wrong. I needed to get to work and earn my pay of three hundred bucks for a few hours of work; not too bad, but I didn't keep my film. I dropped off film photographed my two songs, and billed my work, getting a drink filling out the form adding notes of whose in the shots. I start to head out. If I rush, I can make another club and some extra cash. Since I came in the back, that's where my minivan is. I go out that way.

I hear a woman say. "Get the fuck off me, you fucking perv."

I hear a grunt and stick my head in the aid station. Some dude in a red cross vest has one of her breast in his hand, and she's hitting him to let go. Hello, five fingers of mine in his nuts, and I chop him one in his throat. He goes down, and a nurse comes in and sees the guy's hand on her tit. When he bounces on the ground by my hand, the nurse is back with a cop being pulled behind her.

The nurse thinks we should ask the lady what happened. The guy goes to jail.

Angel looks tired and says. "Your Dan from earlier, aren't you? Would you please take me home? I am so tired."

I say. "I have no clue where you live, but you look like you need to eat, hon do you get low blood sugar, and are you taking anything for it?"

She says. "Insulin, but she has no clue where her kit is."

I say. "My best friend is a Doctor." Making a call from a payphone.

We swing by his house/office, and he points to his wife, and we two go off to catch up. Angel is fine; she is type one, but he has everything she needs to test and dose. As we talk, my buddy Ray's wife heats some Mexican leftovers for us, and the dude is home cooking. We ate and joked about all the trouble we got into when we were younger.

Ray's wife Says. "You guys are still on double secret probation about pissing on the club's owner Excalibur Car at that strip club. I never saw the magic in going."

I say. "But the owner said you were a stank!"

She fires off a few words I only knew half of and says. "We should have burnt that shit to the ground."

I asked Angel. "Where did you stay last night?"

She says. "Galleria Hilton hotel."

We said our good nights, and I say. "Let's go to the front desk and see if they give you a key."

We get there, and they will as soon as she pays her $120. bill for the stay, we are told.

Angel says. "She has that if her purse is up there."

I say. "Send the bell boy with us." So they did her bag, and a backpack was there.

She says. "Can I come home with you? I don't have the cash to stay here. Trade you a Blow Job for a room and board."

I say. "Hun, we can go home. You can stay in my spare room and clean the house for room and board if it comes to that. I had many quickies with strangers, but I can't get a Blow Job unless I love or trust my lover."

We go home, and she unpacks her backpack and starts cussing till she is blue in her face. Her friends stole her pot, and she was pissed. So I pull out a Joint and spark it, and she giggles like a schoolgirl. I show her the lock on the door to the sitting room, the tiny bedroom, and the walk-in shower on sweet.

She says. "Were are the bodies, or your wife or girlfriend."

I say. "Rough patch in therapy; please, let's not go there."

She unpacks her bag runs a shower and comes out with a GD tee shirt and panties with flip-flops. She starts making calls, and she not finding any of her friends.

She says. "Fuck it, she is tired, and she will try again in the daylight."

The following day I get up in my Grateful Dead Tee, go to the kitchen, and start the coffee pot. I see an empty cup of my CHA tea on the counter and glance out the back kitchen window; WHAT? Angel is out back in my un-fenced backyard doing hot nude Yoga. Talk about boners. She sure gave me one; oh, for fucks sake, she fucking waves at me as she sees me watching.

I going back to bed fuck the coffee, the hard part, the hard part will be keeping my hands off my cock, but really how big of an issue is it anyway. I pull the pillow over my head and slowly see Angel in my mind as her hands stroke me, soft and hot. I did not hear the door, but I did feel the bed move.

Angel says. "No blow job, baby, OK, but baby needs your cum. It keeps me balanced."

She takes my hand away and the pillow as she leans down and feeds me her nipple. It's long and hot in my mouth, and it makes her moan, and her chest flushes, and her head tips up like she comes on the tip of her tongue, and then her tongue was, was a good deal hotter than my mouth then it turns cold, did she just get close to coming just from her nipple? But I feel like maybe I love to see what she tastes like. Being super cool and almost unable to talk due to this fine hand job.

I say. "Mumble pussy F FACE now fucking please."

She slips her leg over me, dripping in my face. The heat of you is making me sweat. I must be doing good cause if I thought she was cussing last night, she is doing twice now. Her clit I was touching then moved on. It was driving her nuts.

She has done a number on my cock with a great hand job. I say. "Oh, Angel, I'm cum, comin'."

She slides me inside her hot mouth as it feels like the head of my prick blew off my cock.

She says. "You overeat red meat cut back by half your taste better and live longer. Would you like to fuck?"

I answered. "Well, ma'am, how nice of you to ask. I would indeed like to fuck you, my dear, but I will warn you I have a hard time coming a second time so soon hope you like it hot and heavy."

She says. "All you Texans talk this much shit as she slides onto my cock."

She's tight and is whipping her body repeatedly, trying to get me in her.

I am not a monster, about six point five inches bone hard and over two inches in diameter. However, I had never seen anyone so tight, including virgins, so I thought she might be. So I asked if she was.

She nods her head no. "Your just big, and I have just a super small pussy. All my men hurt me."

I stop her and say. "Let's start over. I think your just a slow burner and need a slow hand."

I grabbed the lube and rubbed my cock. I try slipping in two fingers, and Angel is way too tight, but it seems she maybe is more uptight.

I stop and say. "You have trouble having one-night stands, don't you, dear? We are very much alike, I think. Let me call into work and tell them I will be in tomorrow." Coming back from my phone call a bottle of massage oil in my hand.

I say. "You as tight as a drum, dear; you had trouble with men. Does this happen all the time?"

She has trouble looking up into my eyes a tiny. "Yes." Comes out of her that tells me everything I need to know.

I rub your neck and back. I hear moans; that's nice your try to talk, but they turn into more moans. I have done you head to toe and ask you to turn over and start on the front. All this time, it was just a back rub. I have not touched you sexually, but now I try two fingers, and they slide in, and I going to make a wild guess, but I would say you do not come very often. So Two fingers are in, and my thumb is on your clit. Angel arches her back, and comes my hands get wet.

I slide my cock into the fold of your lips, and now I'm in halfway, and nobody is trying to break my dick off trying to get Dan in. Another couple of strokes, and damn if you're not coming again. Now that she had hers, it was my time to shine. I pull you off me and get back behind you, and I slip back inside and slow, oh so slow, it's making her spillover, and she loves it, calling me sweet names as she asks if we can move faster. I give her a pillow.

I say. "Hold onto the pillow if I get too rough, say ford; if I'm not hard enough, I guess you tell me, right?"

A moan is her answer as I start to pick up speed. I add a bit more lube, and I keep picking up speed myself. She screaming and Angel says. "Once you made me come, they were coming nonstop. Something that never happened before, but the men in her life were going to change or else."

I start to bang the headboard as we become a blur on the bed sweat is flying everywhere. Angel's neck and chest strain like she is closer before it hits her.

She passes out, yelling my name as she returns to being tight. I, too, scream out her name, and I see her covered with sweat, and her breath smells terrible. I jump out of bed, go to her room, pick up her kit, and get the insulin from the fridge. Well, she passed out, but I knew what to do. My dad had it. I tested her blood to get a reading, loaded the syringe, and shot her in her tummy.

I bring in a pan of hot water, a washcloth, and a towel. Her eyes come back with a bit of sparkle.

She says. "I dope out again?"

I say. "Yes, you must watch what you eat and how much work you do, or you could die. I said my dad had it; he lived to sixty-five."

I bathe her, and she says. "Who do I think I am making her come for the first time and the next thirty times."

We stay in bed for a week, and she is not a person you know she is not on this earth, but she has to move on. She was like a leave in the wind belonging to no one but herself. I heard she moved to Washington state and runs a wild animal rescue, and before I got married to my current wife, we exchanged Xmas cards. I hope Angel is happy. I really do. Angels aren't like us. She is an Angel remember.