Angel

Story Info
Supernatural hardcore.
1.8k words
3.74
6.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They face each other for the first time in ten years. "It's been too long," Angel says.

"That's the trouble with adopting human form; humans imagine a year is a long time," he replies.

Angels, however, think decades past are only yesterdays. She wishes she still thought like an angel.

She can feel him looking into her mind; she'd like to resist, but it's no use. He's come to take her back and she knows she won't be able to stop him.

He looks through her skin into her beating heart. A helpless sigh falls from her mouth. She doesn't want to say goodbye to her human life yet, she still has so much to do. But the truth is she hasn't got much to hold onto. No family, no lover. She hasn't even got that many human friends. It's been a lonely existence being a female Cleric.

"So, you're here for me?" She sighs.

He inclines his head in forgiveness but doesn't reply.

"Why me -- why now?"

"I think you ask the wrong questions, Angel," His voice is like boots on a gravel drive, crunching out the words. He reaches out, his bone-white hand moves across the space between them, "I think you know why. Ask me something else."

"Will you be with me on the other side? I've missed you as you were, but not as you are now."

"You would prefer me as a human?" He laughs, "Of course, you would; I remember our times before your confirmation, we were good together."

Without regard to her stunned face, he lets his cloak fall to the ground, laying down his scythe. He rises a foot taller than before; muscle, ligaments, organs, and skin build around his bones. She doesn't blink, she's seen him do this before. He's just as she remembers him, tall, powerful, and handsome.

"Hello Mary," he says in a softer - more human voice.

"No one's called me that since --"

"Glastonbury festival 2011. If my memory serves me. You spent a lot of time dancing on my shoulders, and we spent a lot of time fucking too. We missed seeing Beyonce?" His crooked grin was like a warm breath on her neck.

"Why can't you leave me alone? I'm doing good work here, humans like me."

"Sorry," again his head drops in sorrow, "There is an imbalance, there are too many angels on Earth at the moment."

"But why me? Is there something the Master needs from me? -- Or is it you that has some needs?"

He smiles, his new blue eyes pierce her resistance. "Yes, the Master has singled you out, he knows you have done well, he knows everything, but that's all I know, I don't know what he has in store for you, I only serve." He slides his hand down his body and cups his balls, knowing her eyes will follow. His cock twitches in response to her stare. "You are beautiful; you fascinate, and you attract."

She loves that confidence about him, but she wouldn't tell him that. A metaphysical fissure opens her heart, and her body shivers. He is beyond the beauty of any man. "Should I be flattered by your compliments?"

"I hope so, otherwise you'll wound my ego" His laughter tormenting her.

"Really? You have an ego, isn't that a human emotion?"

He steps towards her, his arousal plain to see. Without conscious choice, her eyes rake his perfection, her heart rising into her throat blocking her airway, and making her lightheaded. She stumbles into his chest.

She's too scared to look up into his soft blue eyes because she knows if she does, she will completely unravel. She also refuses to look down on his naked body for the very same reason. "What do you want from me? Apart from my soul."

"I want you to orgasm on my cock, as you used to."

An unwanted moan escapes from her throat as adrenaline pumps into her veins sending tremors through her body. "I don't want you to want me." She groans, trying to make her words angry and hurtful, but the flutter in her voice belies her own excitement.

"You still have a free will Mary, don't try and pretend it's all about me." He slides one hand around her waist, pulling her into him, the other hand lifts the front of her dress.

"Holy fuck -- please stop," she groans, as her hips uncontrollably press against the steel of him through the warm wet cotton of her panties.

"Would you really like me to stop?"

Mary shakes her head, her breath coming in short bursts.

"Maybe you would prefer my tongue there instead."

Like a hot knife through butter, his sweet voice overlayed with lust slices open her resistance; sending lost images tumbling through a labyrinthine journey until they rest behind her damp eyes.

"Why did you leave me after Glastonbury?" A tear slowly runs down the side of her nose.

He drops to his knees; her hungry sigh fills the void between her open legs and his face, long before his tongue slides up her thigh. "Let's not dwell on the past, Mary."

She notices she is now completely naked, unaware whether he had undressed her or willed her clothes to disappear.

"Fuck, you taste delicious, just like I remember." he sighs.

His approval gives her an iniquitous purpose for the first time in many human years. The years of lost lust hang over her like a dark cloud. A humid wave of emotion runs up her body. Her will is broken, she can no longer deny him. "What's happening to me?" Mary's voice is new to her, two octaves higher than the one she knew before.

"Just relax babe, it's a spatial adjustment, close your eyes and enjoy the journey."

She can smell his power, a mixture of a million roses and burnt cedarwood. His tongue opens her petals and slides within, lapping up her nectar. Instantaneously she is astride his face, her eyes trapped by his delightful erection. The sensation of warm rain mists her breasts; an orgasm builds from her curled toes and runs up her legs and into her core; an elastic band stretches until it snaps, sending a silent scream from her mouth that bursts her eardrums.

What started as one hugely deep orgasm spins into smaller equally exquisite ones. Sweet moans fall from her clenched mouth, as he continues to plough her body with his tongue, one second devouring her clit, the next sliding between the cheeks of her ass. He growls encouragingly beneath her, his hand on the swell of her buttocks. She pushes onto his face, her hand reaching for his cock.

"Please let me ride you," she moans with her new sweet voice, "I need you inside."

With arms around her waist, he lifts her delicate body down until the purple head meets her soaked opening, the resistance of her like the fingers of a clenched fist. "Is this where you want to be?"

"Yes -- oh fuck yes." Words she hasn't spoken in a decade.

They moan in unison at that first delicious moment of penetration; moving her hips to consume the power of him, clamping around his cock as another orgasm sweeps through her body.

"That's it, babe, let me guide you home."

She can feel him absorbing her, eating her desperate euphoria. Every atom of him fucking her equivalent one until they are fully joined. One moment he's sucking her nipples the next he's licking her clitoris, yet all the while she can feel his cock deepening inside her. Her pussy in permanent palpitation, tight legs spasm around him, every pore of her skin leaking the scent of him.

"Let go, Mary, this is everything you need now. Forget the inaccurate misconceptions, just ride me, feel me inside you, this is the real meaning of life."

She feels him growing. "Fuck, that's big!"

A blackness surrounds her where specks of light fly past at a thousand light-years per second. His cock fills her every hole at the same moment, fingers tease her pearled nipples and teeth massage her shoulders.

"I want you to cum inside me." She screams into the dark, without opening her mouth.

"If I do, we can't go back, there's no escaping the future?"

"I don't care anymore, just do it, fill me up, take me home."

He grabs her hips with both hands and pulls her hard onto him, his tongue curls all around her body and flicks her nipples, her neck, and her face. His cock, simultaneously in her mouth, her pussy, her ass. She drifts away into a daydream where everything is undeniable. A thunderstorm breaks inside as he drowns her. Harder and deeper she continues to ride until the space around them is compacted into a tiny pinhead dot that speeds increasingly around a starlit galaxy, faster and faster, then explodes with a huge bang.

She shatters into tiny pieces.

Then it's quiet.

Then she's everywhere.

Then she reassembles.

Her essence is joined from a trillion atoms. She opens her new eyes and studies her black skin, In the distance, the sun rises over a field of crimson poppies that wave in a warm breeze. In the purple distance, a sandy path in a forest of cypress winds to a deserted beach, where a beautiful man lounges on a towel of golden thread. She wishes to be standing next to him, and in a nanosecond she is.

Mary isn't surprised by her new power, she's had that power before, two thousand years ago, when she was a man.

She wishes the turquoise water is flamingo pink and it happens, it becomes a beautiful red sea. She laughs at her own magic.

"You's is showing off now," he scolds, "ya powers will be required in other directions soon innit. Please remember dat."

"That's for later bruv, lets av some fun now. Tell me, what happens when I get to the other side?

"This is the other side babe. This is the rest of forever."

"Really? And will you be here with I, like before fam, on Earth?"

"If you wish it, then it will happen sister. You are Je-Susa, daughter of God now. Soon everyone will know ya name." He holds out his fist and she bumps it. "All da gang are here, brothers and sisters ready to spread the Master's word."

She turns to look at him and smiles, she knows this is the first time she's ever met him: but? A distant memory flickers in her mind. Beyonce singing in the distance - the music and the noise of the crowd, dulled by the canvas of their tent. She is on her knees, the perfect heat of him in her mouth.

She wishes it, and his white cloak disappears. Her eyes travel down the length of his naked body, from his beautiful smile to his perfect erection. "Now who's da one showing off, big-boy." she laughs, dropping to her knees.