Angel and Nicola Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers

"In some strange way it's important for me to crawl to you, Miss. It just seems so right to do this. It's actually one of the things I missed a lot during our separation," Nicola explained. As Nicola reached the space between Angel's knees and began carefully pushing up the hem of her dress, Angel slid forward on the sofa and raised her hips so that the dress could be bunched up around her waist. She kept her hips up as Nicola grasped her dampened panties and began pulling them down her thighs. Nicola had to move back a little to let Angel's legs come together enough to fully remove the panties.

That accomplished, Angel spread her thighs wide apart, allowing Nicola to shuffle forward between them once again. The submissive didn't dive right in, sucking and gobbling. Instead, she rested her cheek on the warm smooth skin of one of Angel's inner thighs and gazed at her pussy. Those lovely labia were still devoid of hair, the nude flesh looking so appealing. Above them on Angel's mound was the now familiar neatly trimmed triangle of soft pubic hair, which Nicola like to stroke with her fingers while performing cunnilingus.

This close to the brunette's pussy, Nicola was aware of the tantalizing scent that centered there. She reached out with gentle, almost reverent fingertips to delicately part the labia, opening the slit between them. The scent intensified as dewy drops of Angel's pussy juices appeared and started evaporating. Nicola inhaled deeply, filled with appreciation that she was permitted to have this view, and privileged to apply her mouth to this area. For her part, Angel was pleased at the way Nicola was examining her, seeing the look of awe and joy on her boss's face. Neither of them was in any hurry to engage in the culmination of this worshipful act.

When Nicola started subconsciously licking her lips, Angel knew that she was mentally tasting the pussy juices visible at her slit. "I doubt she'll be able to wait much longer," Angel thought. And she was correct. The blonde woman slid her cheek slowly up along Angel's thigh, seemingly drawn like a bee to a flower. Moments later, all Angel could see was Nicola's forehead and blonde hair as the woman buried her face against her goal.

Suppressing a groan, Angel felt her submissive's warm wet tongue begin licking with long slow strokes up and down her outer labia. The lovely sensation accelerated her heart and breathing somewhat. She knew that her girl's wet tongue was now drenching her intimate flesh, adding to the moisture that was beginning to ooze from her nectar well.

Nicola was licking up the length of her Miss's labia from base to tip, happily listening to each sigh generated by those loving licks. In the wake of her tongue, the submissive started using her fingertips to play with the wet flesh, feeling it get puffy and warm with the influx of fresh hot blood. She didn't need to see where her tongue was going during this. The sensors in her tongue tip were guiding it now along the slight groove formed by the pussy lips. She was pleased to hear her Miss give a slight gasp and widen her thigh reflexively. Nicola hummed with delight.

Both of them became aware of the sweet scents rising into the air as the intimate flesh warmed. Nicola, closer to the source, inhaled deeply, the sensual aroma causing her to briefly close her eyes to focus on and savor her olfactory sense. The fact that Angel's abdominal muscles were now contracting and relaxing caused more dewy drops of her sexual fluids to appear along the groove.

Sticking out her tongue even farther, the blonde woman applied it with a wide, wet contact against the labia, near their base, and licked slowly up the lips again. Her tongue tip pressed a little deeper into the groove during this stroke, and the body of her tongue was moving with its outer edges curved up slightly, funneling the fluids into the central groove. When her lick was about 2/3 of the way up, she paused and closed her lips against the labia, allowing her to suction, taste and swallow what she'd gathered.

After she'd consumed what was available, Nicola dipped her tongue deep into the groove and moved it upward. The pussy lips parted as her tongue penetrated and plowed forward until its tip reached Angel's central fleshy hood. Her Miss uttered a gasping sigh as the facile tongue lapped over that fold of flesh. The blonde submissive reveled in the scent and the feel of these tissues as they slipped back to reveal the swollen clit they'd concealed.

Nicola changed her tactics, kissing the clitoris and allowing her lips to part a little to take it inside them. She started a gentle suction, while her tongue flicked over the exposed portion of the clit, making her Miss shiver in response. Wanting to please this woman fully, she began altering the suction, sucking the swollen nub in and out of her lips. It was as if Angel's clitoris was a tiny penis, fucking her lips. Angel groaned with heightened pleasure as Nicola hummed with happiness, the sound emanating from her throat.

The submissive woman obviously remembered well what her assistant liked, since her fingers played skillfully over the labia, and then she slipped an index finger deeply inside the carnal tunnel they usually protected. Her tongue renewed its flicking on the tip if the clit each time suction drew it through her lips and into her warm mouth. Her finger was now sliding easily in and out of the slickened passage. The movements, stirring the nectar inside Angel's honey pot started it to brim over. The newly released juices scented the air around them like an aphrodisiac.

Angel was murmuring or merely thinking, "Wonderful! Wonderful! Oh, don't stop! Oh! Just a little deeper!" Nicola was using the finger inside her pussy to press up under the brunette's clitoris, forcing the swollen rod in and out of her lips with a faster fucking motion. The submissive used her free hand to cup her Miss's backside, pulling her sex more firmly against her face and hungry mouth, causing Angel to choke out, "Yes, oh fuck yes!"

The change in angle allowed Nicola's finger to press farther into the depths of the muscular tunnel. Her hand was moving faster now, the rapid finger fucking making wet noises emanate from the point of contact. She added a second finger to the first, slipping it easily inside, the longer finger penetrating a tad deeper, now stroking the most sensitive areas. The squelching noises redoubled as some fluids splashed out between the slightly spread fingers. Each time Nicola's fingers emerged, they came out glistening with the fragrant nectar. She was making soothing humming sounds, but Angel's sex felt those vibrations as arousing, not soothing.

Nicola planted her sucking lips a little wider around her Miss's clit, creating enough room for her tongue tip to circle and tease the swollen nub of pleasure. A low moan began deep in Angel's body as she watched her girl relish performing this task. The moan vibrated her very being with pleasure, producing an audible but unintelligible sound. "Oh, I love those sounds she's making!" Nicola thought. "She's so wet now, and my fingers are sliding in and out in the smooth regular rhythm that usually drives her crazy! I can feel her hips trying to rise up to meet my plunging fingers, and her inner muscles are grabbing at them! It's time!"

The submissive used both her hands to cup Angel's buttocks, tilting and lifting her pelvis. As she did this, she rubbed her wet face all over the soft, hot upper inner thighs. After that, she buried her face between the moist quivering thighs, her lips now sealing all the way around the brunette's vulva. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere - now plunging deep into the rippling vaginal tunnel, now flicking and teasing the clit, pressing it against the inside of her upper lip. Her sensors swamped by this spirited cunnilingus, Angel shuddered and erupted. Her cum jetted into Nicola's mouth, the first blast so surprising that some of it spurted out of Nicola's nose and splatted on Angel's mound and pubic triangle. Nicola's head jerked back in a brief reflexive response, so as Angel's abdominal muscles contracted from her orgasm, the spray from her pussy drenched Nicola's face until she could seal her lips in place once again and drink, swallowing rapidly.

That amazing sensation of her fluids being sucked from her depths either triggered a subsequent orgasm, or prolonged the first one. Whatever it was, Angel's sounds of utter release were music to Nicola's ears. She kept sucking and swallowing until she felt her Miss's buttocks muscles relaxing, and heard a happy sigh. Her face wet and dripping, Nicola grinned at Angel, who, at that moment was staring upward with unfocused eyes. The blonde submissive used her fingers to scrape the cum juices from her face into her mouth. Next, she started softly licking and cleaning her Miss's mound and pussy lips, not trying to arouse her again, but licking like it was her favorite ice cream flavor.

As Nicola curled up in Angel's lap and snuggled warmly against her for their aftercare, she repeated how sorry she was at the way she'd behaved. "I never want to be separated from you again, Miss," she murmured.

"My dear girl," Angel whispered into her ear. "We don't ever have to be apart. You're mine, and I love you." She tilted Nicola's chin up and gave her a tender kiss on her lips.

Nicola felt her heart flutter and her eyes threatened to tear up again, but this time from happiness. Snuggled against Angel, she felt cared for and safe. For that timeless moment, she let all her cares and worries drop away. She knew her Miss would take care of her.

For the next few weeks, they had several happy cunnilingus sessions together, Nicola becoming quite skilled at making her Miss cum, and cum copiously. The post-orgasmic cuddling was blissful for them both, and Nicola never complained about the lack of receiving orgasms herself. Just the vicarious pleasure she received from seeing, feeling, and hearing her Miss climax do to her mouth and hands was sufficient. They were both quite satisfied.

Then one day as they entered Angel's place, she announced that Nicola was to strip and get over her knees for a spanking. This pronouncement seemingly came out of the blue. Nicola couldn't think of anything she'd done wrong or any rule she'd broken. But in her heart was the solid determination not to risk losing Angel again. So she submitted without a word of protest.

Stripping herself naked, she crawled over to where Angel was seated. The brunette had removed only her skirt, so her thighs and legs were bare. Stifling a whimper, Nicola climbed up and draped her nude form over those waiting thighs. Her pelvis was atop Angel's right thigh, so she was presenting her vulnerable buttocks for chastisement by Angel's powerful right hand. She felt Angel's left hand press down between her shoulder blades to hold her in place. Gritting her teeth and closing her eyes, she waited for the first swat.

Whap!

Angel's palm impacted across Nicola's buttocks, making them wobble slightly. The submissive felt that stinging sensation, reminiscent of the other spankings her Miss had given her. She gasped almost silently, but was determined not to squirm or shriek. Other spanks followed. Somehow, these swats felt different to her from those given during the prior spankings. It's true that her buttocks were getting warm... but this was a good warmth? The warming sensation spread through her derriere, and diffused into... her pussy! Her body reacted by increasing the flow of blood to her labia and clit, and activating her internal glands. As the spanking continued, Nicola subconsciously spread her thighs apart a little, and her fragrant juices began oozing from her slit.

Angel smiled as she inhaled that arousal fragrance from her girl. Between the now playful swats, her fingers caressed and teased the sensitized flesh of Nicola's puffy labia. Sinking a finger into the blonde's sexual tunnel, her fingertips reported sensations of wet, slippery heat. The penetration resulted in such a moan of desire from her submissive that Angel felt her nipples stiffen in response. Withdrawing her finger, she gave her girl another pair of soft swats, and then rubbed her palm sensuously on her heated butt cheeks. Nicola moaned even louder and longer during this, clutching Angel's left calf with both hands.

Giving Nicola's pussy another few teasing rubs, as well as letting her finger diddle the naked woman's turgid clit, Angel said, "You were a very good girl this time, Nicola. I'm quite proud of you. You may get up and kneel on this towel, in front of me, facing me."

Mentally, Nicola groaned with frustration. "I was almost cumming! Another few of her touches would have done it! And it felt like it would've been earth shattering! Damn!" But she meekly got off Angel's thighs and knelt as she'd been commanded. In the kneeling posture, her knees were primly pressed together, and her palms rested on her thighs with her breasts on clear display, flanked by her arms.

"You're an intelligent woman, Nicola. Can you tell me why I spanked you today?"

The blonde's eyes dilated with surprise at that question. "Umm... you wanted to see if I'd obey you, or storm out again?" But since her body was still quivering from the near-orgasm, she hazarded another answer as well. "OH! You wanted to demonstrate that spanking can have different effects?" This last was voiced as a question.

"Very good answers, pet," Angel confirmed, smiling. "And what was the different effect this time?" She knew, of course, but she wanted her girl to put it into words.

Nicola blushed a pretty pink in her cheeks. "It turned me on. It... it almost made me cum, Miss."

Angel's smile deepened. "Only 'almost' I heard you say," she stated, raising an inquisitive eyebrow. "We can't have that, my dear girl. Spread your knees apart and use your hands to bring yourself to orgasm."

Her cheeks turned crimson as Nicola stuttered, "I've... I've... I've never let anyone see me do that, Miss." But Angel said nothing. She just watched and waited for Nicola to obey. Her submissive finally separated quivering knees, revealing her engorged labia. It was nothing that Angel had not seen many times before, but this time was different. This time Nicola had to play with herself as Angel watched. Self-consciously, she moved her hands to her pussy, and started touching it. Embarrassed, she used her fingers to grasp her pussy lips and pull them apart a little. As she did this, she closed her eyes, trying to hide in the darkness behind her eyelids.

"Pet, open your eyes. I want to see your eyes as you play and especially as you cum," Angel instructed her. "Think of this as your gift to me."

Still feeling humiliated, Nicola did as she was told. She locked eyes with her Miss as her fingers began their tentative exploration of the area revealed by the now splayed pussy lips. The index finger of one hand gently traced a path around and around her clit, not quite touching it. At the same time, her other index finger stroked the tissues above and below her dark pink tunnel. That finger also dipped out of sight under the curve of her pelvis, obviously caressing the sensitive skin between her pussy and her butt hole. Her sexual area glistened with the juices generated by her reaction to the sensual spanking.

In spite of the fact that this intimate act of hers was being viewed by another person for the first time, Nicola found that her body's heightened arousal wouldn't be denied. Almost automatically, her clit finger dipped into her honey well and emerged gleaming with fluids. It moved to anoint her clit with those same fluids, and the contact made Nicola gasp and momentarily close her eyes from the intensity of that stimulation. But she remembered that she was to keep her eyes open, so she raised her eyelids again and looked at Angel, wondering if she'd see amusement or derision on her face.

Instead, the blonde submissive found Angel's expression to be one of approval, even encouragement. Something clicked deep in Nicola's psyche at that moment. A shiver of added arousal coursed through her body. Her pupils dilated and her nostrils flared as her heart and breathing rates accelerated. Her mouth formed into an 'O' shape as her hand movements sped up. She even tilted her pelvis by tucking her tailbone under, which gave Angel a better view of her sex as she masturbated. Her red/brown areolae and nipples crinkled and thrust forward, even though they were untouched.

Afterwards, Nicola blushed as she recalled this moment, surprised at her brazen, wanton behavior. But it felt completely right. Her relationship with Angel... her journey into submission had not only been repaired - it had deepened. This led to greater and greater immersion into her newly discovered needs. And by sinking into submission, she learned that she'd gained newfound freedom. Her Miss wanted to see her make herself cum, so she would do it - simple as that. And not only that... fingering herself while Angel watched turned out to be mind-blowingly erotic! She was ready to climax, but she was also forcing herself to hold off just a little longer - let the sensations climb a little higher! Climb so high that she could hardly breathe fast enough to meet her body's demands.

Normally, Nicola would've triggered her orgasm by shoving two fingers deep inside her pussy and hooking them to rub its front wall. But a salacious notion seized her since Angel was watching so intently. She slid the index and middle fingers of her left hand alongside the opening to her honey pot and spread them, splaying her labia wide apart to make certain her Miss could see into her carnal depths as far as possible. A few fingers of her right hand were rubbing her clit in a frenzied circular motion destined to make her cum rapidly now. With such a massive buildup, it barely took 15 seconds! With her whole body trembling and shuddering, she tried to keep eye contact with Angel.

She came hard!

Her eyes were still open, but her eyeballs were rolled upward in their sockets, and completely unfocused. With each strong contraction of her vaginal passage, the pulsing sensations made her spine jerk, tossing her tits up and down. Her nipples danced crazily, like they were caught in an earthquake. Each wave of release caused her to utter a happy screech. Fluids spat with each contraction, and dripped in the moments in between. Nicola's body seemed to glow as she rode one of the best orgasms of her life.

When her eyes refocused and her body stopped vibrating, the blissful blonde submissive saw her Miss grinning at her. Her assistant's blue-gray eyes sparkled with delight. "That was a most impressive cum, my girl. It was wonderful seeing you let go of your inhibitions like that. Since this is a day of firsts, I think it's about time that I taste your cum juices. Climb up on this sofa and bring your pussy to my mouth."

"Yes, Miss!" Nicola responded and acted with alacrity. Scrambling up, she tilted her pelvis and presented her wet, gleaming, fragrant pussy to Angel's lips. Angel had only to lean forward a fraction, and begin licking and sucking at the copious fluids. They tasted even better than their fragrance promised. It was a good thing there was a wall behind the sofa, because as her Miss began paying oral attention to her intimate area, Nicola had to lean against the wall for support for her weakening knees.

Angel grasped both of her girl's butt cheeks to steady her, and help hold her up as she cleaned the errant cum juices off her thighs, mound and labia. As she was lapping at those delicious labia, Nicola started moaning and quivering. Angel knew why, so she said, "Very well, pet. You may cum again. I want you to feed me a fresh supply now."

Hearing that, Nicola felt her tummy muscles start to flutter. She was trying to groan out the words, "Thank you, Miss." What Angel heard was 'th...' and 'yuh...' and 'issss...' as the blonde's pussy erupted into her waiting mouth. She drank and swallowed as Nicola's whole pelvis shook in her supporting hands. When the flood ebbed, Angel brought her girl into another lap embrace and snuggle. When they eventually returned to the office, Nicola had a little wobble in her walk, due to her unsteady knees. But they both had big grins on their faces.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers
12