Angel Eyes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

He woke up in the middle of the night. Looking at the clock radio on the nightstand he noted it was three a.m. Twenty four hours earlier he imagined his Uncle Will was fucking Angela. He wasn't certain, but he suspected Will used dinner, dancing, and the night skies above the Big Bend country to seduce Angela.

"Fucked her with his big old cock. A transformational experience."

He lay there wondering why he was allowing himself to feel so bitter and angry. He hadn't felt that way when the old lecher had followed Angela's every move as she pranced around in her swim suit or when Will had grinned at him after catching a long glimpse of Angela's panty covered pussy. His reaction had been arousal. He remembered developing a boner both times imagining his Uncle Will fucking Angela. Rumors abounded about the size of his uncle's cock and his prowess. The man had been married four times. Billy thought Angela was now another notch in Will's belt.

He reminded himself he shouldn't feel bitter, but excited. He had fantasized about this moment for years. Angela's embrace is what surprised him. How long had she been attracted to Will? Had Will picked up on it or was it all just a random series of events that aligned perfectly? Angela's concern he sensed was less on keeping her marriage intact and more on making Billy compliant. Billy knew Angela was experiencing a lot emotionally. Transformational sex with a rich, handsome, charismatic man changed women. Eventually the shine wore off which is why Will had four ex-wives.

He decided Will's shine would grow dull and he'd get his Angela back.

Back carrying Will's love child. He caressed the panties covering his erection.

He said aloud, "I shouldn't fight it, but enjoy it. I want them to make a baby."

He rubbed himself harder picturing Tex and Angela fucking. He climaxed into the panties.

"Yuck, I need to go clean up."

He didn't get up but masturbated two more times into those purple panties.

He took them off, washed his cum coated genitals with a washcloth, dried off and put on a pair of fresh panties. He even remembered to rinse the panties clean. In the morning he would wash them by hand like Angela did.

He drifted off and slept sound. In the morning he decided to venture out of the house. Wearing Angela's robe he ran outside and got the Sunday paper. He wondered if anyone had seen him and if they had did they see him as a woman? He felt naughty.

The day dragged. He cleaned, washed, ate, and practiced on his mannerisms. He developed a deep respect for transvestites. What they did was so much harder than it looked. He wondered if Angela's desire to feminize him was sexual or a tool to control him. What made her think he would be so receptive to dressing as a woman? He had never been particularly feminine or expressed much interest in women's clothing so why now?

He knew it would all end in a few hours because the next day was a workday. He regretted the fake nails because they might not come off as easily as they came on.

He did a lot of clock watching.

Their Sunday reunion wasn't nearly as hot as their Saturday one. It was nearly seven when he heard Angela's car pull into the carport. He got up, but instead of opening the door, he peeked through a corner of the blind.

She didn't immediately get out of the car. She instead got out a tube of lipstick and applied a fresh coat to her lips. She sat there, rummaged through her purse, looked around. She was stalling.

Billy walked away from the window feeling as though he had been kicked in the nuts.

"What the hell!, he thought, "She should be running in here. She doesn't look like she even wants to be here."

He decided if she wanted space he would give her space. He got a bottle of the nail remover and poured it into a bowl. Sitting down at the kitchen table he soaked the nails of one hand. She still hadn't come in and it had been fifteen minutes. He began removing the nails.

She finally entered the house, but instead of getting up and greeting her he smiled and said, "You're back."

She seemed relieved he wasn't all over her. She walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Taking off the nails?"

"I can't go to work wearing them. Was fun while it lasted."

"Yes, it was."

"How was your night Angela?"

"It was good, real good." She yawned before continuing, "I'm really tired. I want to tell you everything, but can it wait. Right now, I just want to get my nightgown on and watch some t.v."

He hid his disappointment and told her, "Sure. We have all week to catch up. I'm tired too." He faked a yawn because he was definitely not tired.

She left the room. He worked on his other hand. He noticed she closed the door. He could barely hear her voice. She was talking on the phone. He didn't understand why she didn't want him to hear.

He actually knocked on the door to let her know he was coming in. She asked him to give her a minute. He could definitely hear her talking. She was on the phone with his uncle. She was talking very softly, giggling a lot. She sounded very happy. He heard her tell him she loved him before she hung up the phone.

"You may come in now."

He felt like a stranger in his own nice. He headed to the bathroom avoiding eye contact with Angela and got in the shower. He got out toweled dry looking at his body, void of hair, his face with no makeup, He exited the bathroom and put on a pair of pajamas.

He joined her in the living room. He asked her if she wanted anything to drink.

"A glass of ice tea."

He made himself a cup of coffee.

He served her.

"Thanks. Where's your nightie?"

"Weekend is over."

"Sit with me."

They curled up on the couch and watched the television.

It wasn't until the next evening when the Angela he knew greeted him at the door. She was happy. Her kiss was passionate which he returned with equal passion. She told him to wash up, that dinner would be ready in a few minutes. She even poured him a beer into a frosted mug.

Steak, potatoes, salad. All delicious. She asked about his day. He told her trying to make it sound more interesting than it was, He asked her about work. She said she had called off. He didn't ask why figuring she was tired from her weekend fucking his uncle.

He knew she hadn't cleaned the house because he had already done so. He wondered if she had slept all day, He didn't really care because what was important was the wife he knew was back.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers
12