Angel the Bear in San Antonio

Story Info
Hotel sex with an Hispanic bear top.
2.1k words
4.54
5.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the continental United States was enduring a lengthy stay of a polar vortex that sent temperatures plummeting for almost a week. I was in San Antonio and felt like I was in Michigan. Freezing rain and even snow descended upon the unprepared denizens. I was happy to see that the cold encouraged mask wearing while Covid-19 was still rampant. Museums were closed and stores had way too many people, so I mostly stayed in my hotel room.

I was excited when I got a message from a Hispanic man who wanted to visit me in my hotel room. He was in his middle 50's and described himself as a hairy bear. The only picture that he shared was one of his very thick cock. Angel had seen a video of me performing oral on a large specimen and he wanted to see if I could provide the same good service for him. Normally, I'm not that attracted to very hairy men, but I was needing some company to have an adventure. I gave him my hotel information and we made a plan for him to join me in an hour.

He arrived early but I was ready so it didn't matter to me. I welcomed my salt and pepper bear into the room. He was wearing a mask and a down coat but no gloves although he may have had them covered when he was outside. His hands didn't feel cold when he touched me. In removing his mask, he revealed his handsome smiling face that was graced with a mostly white goatee and moustache. Since I was in my warm room, I was only wearing denim shorts and an athletic shirt.

Angel removed his jacket and I gave him a warm embrace to bring some heat to his body. His arms were long enough to reach my ass which he squeezed to pull me closer. His hands were strong with thick fingers and I was aroused by the aggressive beginning. I felt my member growing in my loins and I knew that we would have a good time together. I unbuttoned his flannel shirt and revealed his very hairy salt and pepper chest. His tan skin color was graced with some attractive tattoos on his pectorals while his nipples protruded from his hairy expansive chest. He had a rotund belly, but it was solid.

Angel's stomach prevented his cock from touching me while we were in our embrace but I reached down and felt the thick shaft which was not long, but extremely hard. I lifted off my shirt to reveal my smooth chest with hard nipples. We rubbed our naked chests together while we twisted each other's nipples. Angel bent his head down to take my left nipple into his warm mouth. He sucked gently at first, but then gave me a sharp bite when he pulled back to do the same to my other nipple. I held his head close to my naked chest and massaged his short hair sensually.

I dropped to take a seat on the bed where my head could connect with his protruding dick. He was even thicker than my hand informed me and I wasn't sure if I could open wide enough for him to fit inside. I wasn't sure if he would fit in my other receptive opening either. I licked my lips to provide some lubricant and kissed the head of his dark brown cut cock. He held my head gently in place while he pushed forward to the warmth that he desired. I relaxed as much as I could and managed to get half of the shaft inside. I pressed my lips firmly against his member and withdrew my mouth to get a deep breath.

I was determined to get all of Angel's dick wet and happy. I plunged my mouth forward with full intention and felt all but the last inch filling up my oral cavity. Angel made moans of pleasure and tousled my soft hair while keeping my head in place. I leaned more to the side and discovered that in this position I could reach my goal. Angel pushed my head gently to the bedding and thrust all of his cock to reach the back of my throat. I relaxed my mouth but my cock was swelling to its full potential.

During my time in Southeast Asia, I had missed this size cock and I was happy to experience the fullness of Angel's dick in my mouth. He still had on his shoes with his pants around his ankles so I encouraged him to get fully naked and lay on the bed. He was happy to do so and I removed my shorts as well. He lay with his head on the pillows and his thick dick pointing to the ceiling. I had placed some poppers by the side of the bed but chose to do without them. He was a challenge to my skills and I wanted to test my abilities.

I lay supine on the bed between his legs and licked the underside of his shaft before opening wide to take him all the way to the base. His breathing quickened while I sensually pumped my head up and down on his dick. I swung my body around so that he would play with my ass while I sucked him. From this position I was able to more easily perform the oral that both of us wanted. I rubbed my smooth torso over his hairy body and stimulated both of us in the process. I felt his thick right hand squeeze my ass and feel for my opening.

I was concerned that he might be rough with getting a finger inserted, so I reached for the lube by the side of the bed. After I prepared my ass, I chose to take a hit of the poppers. I had proven my oral skills to myself and could advance to the next phase of our sexual encounter. The inhalant had the desired effect and I felt his cock invade my throat deeper. My lips reached all the way to his firm balls.

My other opening felt a thick finger rubbing against my flesh getting it ready for penetration. Angel roughly pushed inside my ass and I was happy that I had applied the lubricant. While I bobbed up and down on his shaft, Angel thrust a strong finger in and out of my ass simulating a spit roast. I was very aroused but surprised when I suddenly felt two fingers penetrating my body. He twisted them and pushed them as deep as he could, stretching my sphincter in anticipation of plunging his thick shaft inside. I was looking forward to the fullness he would provide and hoped that it would be without pain.

I was determined to give him the oral pleasure that he came for. I continued plunging up and down on the thick shaft taking him easily in and out of my mouth. The poppers had done their work of preparing both ends. I knew that Angel wanted to fuck me when I felt him trying to get three fingers into my ass. I was afraid that he might injure me with his rough approach and I said, "I want you to fuck me."

I raised up my body to my knees and applied some more lube to my ass and his cock. I also took another hit of poppers and said, "Just start slowly." I was certain that he had many times in the past had to begin slowly, but I wanted the words to guide him. I took a doggy position on the bed and Angel kneeled behind me with his thick cock pressing against my opening. With both of his strong hands he pushed outward on my ass cheeks to stretch the hole where he was headed. Since his cock had no curvature, he was able to just push forward and gain entry to my body.

I gasped from the fullness of just the head of his cock. I might not have been able to have taken him without the use of poppers but with their use, I was feeling only pleasure. He sensed that I was accepting him and he slowly pushed in half way. The hardness of his cock was so stimulating and I gave him a squeeze of satisfaction. That signal led him to thrust hard the rest of the way so that his balls were pressed against my smooth ass. Endorphins rushed in my brain sending signals of pleasure to numerous points on my body.

Now that his cock was firmly in place, Angel moved his hands to my shoulders and held me in place while he pushed his thick, hard cock in and out of my happy body. He was providing extreme pleasure for both of us as our bodies melded together. A couple of times, his cock came all the way outside of me, but I was stretched enough that he could reenter without any discomfort.

Angel asked me to lay on my side which I readily did. He straddled one of my legs while the upper leg was pushed forward exposing my opening even more. He slid his hard cock along my lower leg to support his massive shaft on its way to my hole. He pushed in half way and then adjusted his body to be closer to mine so that his cock could fully penetrate me. He didn't play with my cock or twist my nipples, but focused solely on the thrusting of his hard dick. I hadn't been fucked this completely in a long time, and I gave myself over to his desires. I relaxed and said, "Oh, yes, fuck me!"

He didn't reply but his breathing became more labored from the exertions. He quickened the pace of his thrusts and I felt balls slapping against my naked flesh. I didn't stroke my cock but just enjoyed the pleasure that his body was giving mine. I felt his body tighten but his cock couldn't have gotten any harder than it already was. He grunted three bursts of sperm into my accepting cavity and I smiled from our success.

I felt his strong arms tiring and I wanted to feel his weight pressing on me, but we were in the wrong position for that. Angel withdrew his cock and I asked him to lay next to me on his side. He snuggled his large body up to mine and stretched his arm across my body to reach my chest where he touched me gently. Angel was still breathing in short gasps and I encouraged him to breathe deeply and exhale fully. He did so, and I felt his body relax into the bedding while still holding me close. I felt his hairy chest against my back and I was pleased by his strong masculinity.

"Wow! That was awesome," he exhaled into the back of my neck. "That was a great fuck," I returned ineloquently. It was not surprising that we were in agreement about how well our bodies had given pleasure to each other. My mind wandered to consider how it might feel to be fucked like that every day. Then I remembered that I was in Texas where I would be unlikely to stay for long.

After we calmed down from our sexual excitement, I asked about his work life and Angel informed me that he was a social worker. We talked about how the system had truly failed the mentally ill in all parts of our country in the last twenty years. Both of us knew that damaged people were on public transit in every state. Our failure was a national embarrassment.

Normally, I would have asked questions about his sexual beginnings with men and if he were bisexual, but I was so relaxed and unrushed being with him that those questions didn't come to mind. I just enjoyed the sensuality of our naked bodies spooned together in my large comfortable bed. I hadn't orgasmed but hadn't felt the need to cum. My satisfaction was in bringing this very sexy man to an extraordinary climax.

Twenty minutes later Angel declared that he needed to depart to complete his Saturday errands. I stayed naked on the bed feeling his juices still inside my body and oozing out the hole where they had entered. I watched as he put back on the attire that he had on arrival. When he was dressed for departure, he came to the bed and kissed me sweetly and I offered thanks that he had come. He returned the thanks and replaced the mask for his face as he headed out the door. I stayed naked in the bed reliving our great sexual comingling. There would remain good memories of this experience and I hoped that I would feel him in me again.