Angel Time Ch. 04

Story Info
Football bet gone well.
1k words
4.57
1k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

If you know Angel, you'd know that she is a diehard Niners fan. One of the ways we got to know each other was because we could talk football. The stereotype had always been that hot girls know nothing about football. Angel is very knowledgeable. There was one morning at the coffee place where her coworkers, who support the Seahawks, were getting schooled by her. I was trying to play diplomatic, but she wasn't having it. It took a bunch of tap dancing before she was smiling at me again and I earned my hug.

I went to see her on her birthday at the coffee place and saw that they decorated the back for her with Niner colors. I was the first customer of the morning, so I discovered they did it the night before. That morning started with a wonderful hug from her and her smile bigger than usual. I hung with her for a little extra time since we could. It was then the upcoming football game was discussed.

"Do you really think your team has a chance?" she asked.

"Not really," I answered, knowing full well my team was out of it.

"I was hoping to have a bet with you this year," the birthday girl said with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"What kind of bet?" I asked, being quiet for no reason since we were the only two people there.

"I think if my team wins, you owe me something."

"That's easy. What could I get if my team upsets?"

She paused for a moment before she spoke.

"If my team wins, I'm going dominatrix on you."

My interest was piqued.

"And if my team wins?"

She winked before answering.

"I get to have your cock again. It's been a while."

I smiled.

"You know all you have to do is ask and you could."

"Sure," she said. "This is more fun than me taking your money though."

We shook on it.

"Is the dominatrix thing for content's sake?" I asked.

She smiled even more wickedly.

"Of course. I need some stuff to show to the subscribers. Don't worry. I'll conceal your identity."

As I walked out of the shop with my drink and sandwich, I was having no second thoughts. The game was a few days away and even if I lost, I got time with Angel. I didn't see a downside. My workday was slow that day and the day after before the weekend. Due to family obligations, I didn't get to talk to Angel on Saturday at all.

The game on Sunday was not televised on normal television, which stunk. Still, I was able to keep track via the NFL website while she worked. I was the gentleman and did not spoil the game for her, knowing full well she was recording it. It was the expected result. My team lost handedly to the Niners. I was expecting a phone call to let me know of my fate.

The next day, I was not disappointed when she called.

"You have this week off, right Daddy?" she asked.

I told her during one of our last conversations that I was taking a week off work for different appointments.

"I do. When do we want to pay off the bet?"

The pause at the other end was deafening and awkward until she answered.

"Wednesday, 11 AM. My apartment."

As much as I knew I'd get time with her again, I was curious about what would happen. Up to that point, I never watched any of her content when it came to that dynamic. We've teased about it a few times when we have hung out together, but never experienced it at all. The next two days went slowly as I thought about it from time to time. Through the appointments for myself and my wife, they would dot my thoughts. It took effort to ensure she didn't see my smile although in a way I didn't care. My wife and I hadn't done anything sexual for almost nine months by that time. It wasn't the fact I wasn't willing to do things. She was going through different body changes that she didn't feel comfortable about.

Getting out of the house that morning wasn't difficult. It was the one day that week neither of us had appointments and she was too occupied with her Golden Girls marathon. I took a good shower and ensured parts of me were manscaped just in case. As I left wearing grey sweatpants and a hoodie, she waved as I closed the door behind me. The trip to Angel's apartment was a little longer than usual just because the nervousness started to come in.

I knocked at the door and was surprised that she answered the door wearing one of my favorite outfits. It was the red half-shirt/black mini-skirt combo. She kissed me at the door before I slid in.

"Ready to pay your bet off?" she asked with that smile on her face.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

I could see her melt a bit at that remark.

"I so love that," she remarked before she led me into the other room.

Hanging up was a huge Niners T-shirt. There was no gimp suit, no other style of submissive gear. I looked at Angel.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yes. I figured you wearing that shirt was bad enough. Especially from what I have planned."

She watched as I took off the hoodie and the black t-shirt underneath before slipping the shirt on. She smiled before she pointed towards the sweatpants.

"Those need to come off," she said a bit more authoritatively.

I looked at her prior to dropping them. She smiled when she saw the red boxer briefs.

"You did that for me, didn't you?" she said affectionately.

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

She then motioned me towards the couch before she bent down in front of me. She started stroking my cock slowly as she watched.

"Is this part of the deal, Mistress?" I asked, praying that it was.

She smiled as she looked up at me.

"It was the whole point. Getting you to wear a Niners T-shirt while I get you ready to fuck me. Then we're going to make a nice video for content with you cumming all over my face like the good stunt cock you are."

Needless to say, I was thankful my team lost.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers