Angel Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Angel rewards me for helping her out.
1.3k words
4.88
1.1k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

Angel recently started working at a friend's coffee shop a while ago. There are a few benefits to this. For starters, I get to see my hot friend in action. The shop is in a brick-and-mortar spot unlike the previous spots which barely had room to move around. They offer energy drinks and coffee, but also sandwiches that her location gets brought from the original store daily. This wasn't a bikini establishment. It is a classy place.

The first few times I went, she wasn't working. Still the other ladies were polite, and the coffee was good. It wasn't until a session with her at the club that she talked about having a limited schedule there initially. Later on, she revealed on her Insta her schedule. I was able to see her in action and let me tell you that hottie has a work ethic. Her customer service skills are always on point, and she is just as charming and wonderful as she is in the club.

It was during one visit that she surprised me. I pulled into the parking lot and walked in the front door. She saw me and smiled before yelling my name out loud. She then walked around the counter and we shared a tight hug that made me smile. That itself made it worth the diversion from my normal route to work.

"What do you feel like today, Daddy?" she asked. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes," I answered.

The place has some dynamite breakfast sandwiches. So, this was a no-brainer.

"Are you thirsty?" she asked.

I nodded my head again. It kind of reminded me of the first shop I visited her at which offered a "Dealer's Choice" option. Luckily, Angel knew my preferences and she went to work. Pretty soon, there was a fruity energy drink and a hot sandwich in my hands almost out of nowhere. I tipped her as usual before we hugged again prior to me leaving.

Every visit was like that except the hugs were a treat. There were times I held my tongue because I was unsure how much she shared about her other activities. We would talk about the kids and work and things every time I went through.

There was one time she called me when her shift was over. Her car wasn't starting. I was able to slip out of work and drive to the shop where she was waiting. She had the trunk open already knowing full well the first thing I'd try out. I connected the cables and was able to jump her car before I let it run a bit.

"Do they need you back at work?" she asked.

I smiled. She took this as a yes before she went back into the shop and grabbed her stuff. I followed her back to her place to make sure the car made it home. It was when she parked her car that I wondered what the next move would be. This was answered by her stepping out of her car and beckoning me with her finger. I parked in the space next to hers before I followed her.

Truth be told, I had never been to Angel's apartment. I was curious who was going to be there until I remembered that school was in session. It was confirmed when she let me in and guided me to the living room.

"I can't believe I never invited you over before," she said as she was putting her stuff up.

I was nervous. Here was my friend and fantasy girl having me in her apartment. As she sat down next to me, her arms went around me.

"I so wish you wouldn't have worn jeans," she said, her hand rubbing along the denim near my crotch.

"I was at work, Angel. Is that a bad thing?"

A wicked look crossed her face.

"I remember when I offered to give guys dick ratings n the site. You sent a picture right away and I enjoyed making that video for you."

She started kissing along my neck as she growled after that. I started feeling my jeans get tighter.

"I remember feeling your cock in my throat the first time when I shared it with Chantel," she continued. "We had fun that day and that content was money for both of us. I'm glad you were able to be our camera man."

"I'd do anything for you, Angel," I whispered, feeling myself edge closer.

"And I was wrong about your cock fitting well in my pussy. It fit so well, especially after you fucked Chantel hard. I love hearing my girl cum on your cock."

She was driving me crazy. It was then she started to slide her hand over my cock before she whispered in my ear.

"Pull it out, Daddy. Please."

The please sounded like she was moaning. I started to unzip as I watched her shimmy out of her top and her pants. By the time she was down to her pink lingerie, I was out of my jeans and pulling my t-shirt off. She straddled my lap before she pressed my face between her breasts.

"I can't believe I never gave you my VIP treatment," she moaned. "Lord knows you earned it."

"Maybe I wasn't sure if I did yet," I responded. "You know you can have any guy you want."

"Maybe you are the one I want," she whispered. "Even if I have to share you with your wife. Still, I need this dick."

She started stroking me before she slid her panties to the side and started rubbing me against her. She started moaning a bit before she smiled.

"This isn't the club, Daddy. If you want it, take it."

I grabbed her hips and slammed her on my cock. Her moan was electric. Her pussy was as tight as I knew it would be. She started riding me as my hands messed with her bra to remove it.

"What's my limit, Angel?" I moaned while she fucked me.

"You can't cum in my pussy. I have a better spot for it."

The thought of what she was up to stiffened me up more. Her eyes opened wide and looked at me.

"Fuck, it felt like you grew a little. Give me a sec."

She started to rub a little more forcefully before her eyes closed and she froze. She then looked down at me as her eyes sparkled before her smile widened.

"Let's see, I said your cock was perfect for my throat. We tried that and I was right. I said your cock was a bit small for my pussy. You proved me wrong there. There's one more place."

She slid off before she took me down her throat. I was trying every trick to avoid cumming before she turned and started sitting on my lap.

"Time to see how accurate my assessment was about you being in my ass."

I felt her ass open as she forced herself on my cock. Almost immediately, my hands reached around and grabbed her breasts. She paused for a bit to get acclimated before she started moving slowly.

"Take it easy on me, Daddy. I don't do this too often. But this is where I want your cum. Fill my ass."

We went at it for a little while before my hands went to her hips and I forced my cock inside her deeper. I growled as my cock exploded inside her. She then started to move forward before she handed me my phone.

"Take a souvenir pic, Daddy and send it to me."

I did as she asked before we shared a shower. Then I dressed and was about to get back to my car before her arms went around me again. We shared a deep kiss.

"I am sorry it was a while before I made this happen, Daddy. Do you forgive me?"

"Always, Angel. That's why you are my good girl."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers