All Comments on 'Angel with a Devil Inside'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Still hoping to find a different one

Hi,

You write in great detail. Unfortunately for me ... there is pain and degrading stuff (eating piss .....)

Hope that some stories that you write are more pleasure oriented.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a mixed bag

Better you hadn't that problem not being able to cum inside a vagina, where its supposed to take place.

This would have spared us all reading this hourlong story. Most was kind of exciting and hot, just the last chapter with the trip to the mountains was just too much for me and took away all the good sides of that situation. But it is probably always a mixed bag to be in such a relation esp. when it comes to more than one D. The kicks have to get more extreme and more degrading all the time...

On the other hand who other than a slave could actually have 4 great looking women acting naturally + naked around him all the time kissing, teasing + tormenting him ?

After a certain stage the respect is gone and then there's nothing left in that set up for me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
liked your story....

ummm, to me the pacing was.....endless, there seemed to be not enough tension before relief (in a literary sense). Also maybe a tad too long....(personally, i'd have brought golden showers into it in the first 1000 words....lol, different strokes,eh?)

loved the harness.....great tormenting device....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...