All Comments on 'Angela and Ryan Make a New Friend'

by elpavilion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another WACC.

paybacks gonna be a bitch.... She gets no respect and certainly no love. Just use like the whore she is at every poker game... I'd take my time with the divorce... Absolutely set her up to burn the bitch, make sure she thought everything was ok then nuke her. Make her watch as I take my mistress in front of her, and listen to how much better my mistresses pussy was than hers. how saggy her tits had gotten.. Maybe even arrange to sell her to Mexican sex traffickers. I guess well see if in the next story hubby gets any new pussy. but probably not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Congradulations

At quick glance you hit almost every WACC cliche.

I think you messed up when she showed some concern for the husband at the end.

Although she was going to continue whether or not he hated it.

sore -5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good scores????

Impossible for such sorry tales. Books are being "cooked."

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
What would have happened?

What would have happened, if the husband said: NO? That would made the story so much more interesting...What would be her reaction? To let the other fuck her? If so, what were the consequences? Then what would have happened if in the end he answer YES to her 3 questions? In my opinion she cheated on him when she conjoined with the other without having talked with her husband first...If the husband accepted it and forgive her that's his prerogative...The interesting was to know whta would have happened if he didn't accepted it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmmmm...

I realize that having another man (especially a Black man) is treated as every White person's fantasy, but all this cuckolding crap really delineates from any fantasy that a real man has. My masculinity has never been a question; and if my wife called me a "little boy" or tried to emasculate me in any way (privately or in front of others) there would be Hell to pay. If she brought someone home, back to our room, went out on a date or whatever, without discussing it first, the negative reaction on my part would be a memorable event. Most certainly, it would damage us beyond a simple apologetic meeting of the minds.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Too literal?

Perhaps I am too literal but where in this story is the loving wife?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
I, for one...

...loved it! Well done and don't let the critics who don't like this genre but still read it anyway deter you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Divorce

A happily married couple who love each other would never do that to the other. No man drunk or not would ever put up with that she needs to pa a heavy price. She is most likely been cheating all through their marriage if she could so easily tie her husband and force him into her fucking some random black guy on vacation without ever having talked about it first. Not to mention the pig went and set it up , the lawyers would be called as soon as I lied to get untied . She would be left there with her accomplice forever .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
does ryan get anything but sloppy thirds and cockold?

These stories paint such a one sided relationship that I can't understand a straight guy putting up with this, not erotic just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hotttt made me wet. Mmmm!

FUCK one very hot story and Angela is one lucky slut! Wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Humiliation

Why would a "loving wife" humiliate her husband by calling him "little boy?" He should go straight to a divorce attorney and divorce the bitch. No real man would or should put up with what she did to him!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

So the whore meets another man and immediately decided to make her husband a cuck? Typical garbage from this would be author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous