Angela and the Revenge Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dilan was the baby of the group and loved Angela as a mother. She always confided in Angela when she had gone too far, such as shoplifting and getting Angela to bail her out, or stealing from clients and Angela would make sure valuable items were returned. In return, Angela made sure Dilan was protected from the sadistic and lecherous impulses of some clients, and had gotten one senior property developer prosecuted for assaulting her with a wine bottle, refusing all offers of bribes, on a principle of standing up for her girls.

Dilan talked about her encounter with Pembroke, and his beautiful old mansion. She then mentioned how he had made her wear red lingerie, something that his old wife or some woman from long ago had worn for him, and he wanted photos of her in it. She laughed at how weird it all was and how awkward he had been, and how he had shaved all his body hair off which made his old body look even weirder.

Angela listened, and her interest was piqued. Red lingerie, worn by someone years ago, shaved male body, English, mid sixties or seventy, rich. The coincidence momentarily occurred to her then she put it out of her head as quickly as it had entered it.

I said I would wear them for a hundred euro, and he just said a hundred and sixty. Man, some men are too easy to take advantage of."

Angela suddenly remembered the figure of one hundred and sixty. That was the same figure she had received from 'Alan' for her red underwear thirteen years ago. No. Surely not?

Angela went quiet as the conversation went on. She tried to think about how likely it was that this was just a coincidence. But it bothered her.

At the end of the meal, she went to Dilan. She knew she was an exhibitionist. "Hi Dilan, not bad going, one hundred and sixty Euros for wearing lingerie for a few minutes."

"I swear Maria" she used her assumed name "that's how much he said and he paid me. Honest! You know me..." Angela smiled, Dilan would never guess Angela's real motive for questioning her on this. "Did he take any pictures of you in them? It's just I want to add new photos for the site, and always looking for new material."

"Yeah, he sent me!" Angela marvelled at Dilan's innocence coupled with her wily manipulation skills. She got her phone, and hummed to herself as she swiped through her gallery. "Look" she showed some photos of Dilan beside a pool, grinning, in nothing but red knickers. Angela was no prude but still always braced herself before showing naked photos of herself to others, and envied Dilan. If she had grown up a decade later, Angela might have had a different life and avoided the issues with her pornographic past.

"Can you send me? Do you mind? And what about the bra?"

"Ah Maria, you like it yeah?" Dilan giggled and touched Angela's arm. She was attracted to men and women and she really wanted to get Angela into bed with her, but Angela always resisted no matter how tempting Dilan's charm and beauty were.

"Ha, how could I not, send to me, I can use it, you are so gorgeous!"

"Ok but I send others too! " Dilan was true to her word, and Angela blushed as she went through a series of photos which made the previous one look conservative. In one, Dilan had her back arched, her index finger in her mouth and her other hand pulling her right butt cheek to the side exposing her pussy and asshole for the world to see. Dilan laughed, kissed Angela on the cheek, and wished her good night.

Later that night after her daughter had gone to bed, Angela brought up the photo of Dilan in the red lingerie on her large computer monitor. She also found a photograph of herself from all those years ago and found one in the red knickers. It was depressingly easy, she sighed, she had worked hard to scrub herself from the internet and from Google search results, but still managed to find it within a few minutes online on a website under her real name of Angela Candelema. 412,541 views, 34,989 votes, 4.12/5. Angela shuddered by composed herself. She had long accepted this.

She zoomed in on two monitors on the crotches of her twenty three year old self on one screen, and Dilan's crotch on the other. She was a little plumper now and marvelled at her tight stomach she used to have, which was comparable to Dilan's. She compared the two pairs of panties and looked at the red embroidery patterns and darker quilts, the frilly linings and start of the dark red gusset. She zoomed in some more and compared the little bows and the patterns around them.

After a few minutes, she had to confirm to herself that they were the same pair of knickers. She could not believe it. She had bought that pair in Selfridges in London in 2011, could they be mass produced?

Even if they were a different pair albeit with exact same design, the exact same figure used to bargain for them, the description of the client, an Englishman, this was too much.

Angela woke up the next morning doing various chores and arranged some more dates for her girls. Business was going well and she was saving to buy a restaurant somewhere if she could persuade her mother to move away.

She thought about how to contact this man. She had no photos of him, only the details on the app which confirmed he had paid the money. She wished she remembered his face more.

Chapter 16

The following weekend, Dilan was camming with her friend Nadia. The two liked clubbing together, sharing boyfriends, and having lesbian sex online together. Angela did not like Nadia and discouraged Dilan from seeing her after having to bail her out of prison for robbing a jewellery store and figuring Nadia as the likely mastermind.

The pair started getting generous tips, much more generous than usual, to indulge in various sixty nine positions, licking each others' assholes and feet, and spitting on each other. The two laughed and could not believe at the credit balance they were building up. They had a large online audience but the only one paying for it was "Jagmyride" and a few messages made it clear that it was Pembroke as he mentioned the red underwear to her and wished he could see her again with Nadia.

Nadia did not mind online camming but did not like sex with older men, or any random men. Despite her wild and rebellious nature, prostitution did not come easily to her. The two wrapped up their session. Nadia wanted to go out clubbing with the rest of their friends, and Dilan joined her after messaging Angela about Pembroke or "Michael." Dilan made a point to never go behind Angela/Maria's back and told Angela that he was pestering her to see her again and wanted Angela to arrange it and get her fair cut.

Angela wondered what to do. What kind of revenge did she want on Pembroke? He had changed utterly the trajectory of her life. If not for him, she might be married now to Peter the surgeon in a leafy mansion outside London, or working for the United Nations around the world. Or been a humble teacher somewhere? Or a politician, or powerful corporate figure? Maybe she would have hated it; maybe she would have been hit by lightning somewhere. She would not have her daughter, Yasmin. On the other hand her father might have lived longer without the stress of what this man had done to her. It was true she was now happy and content and still had her life ahead of her at thirty six, but she had not been given the choice. This man and others like him and decided who would see her naked, years now. Angela Candelema was owned by them. Maria Yildiz was a life lived in the shadow of what Angela could have been.

Her old self would have been understanding of this man but years of dealing with the aftermath of what had happened, of being fired, and of dealing with men in her current line of work, had made her much, much less idealistic. She wanted to punish him, for her sake.

Chapter 17

Angela had gotten the man's number from Dilan. His phone number profile picture displayed his face. Angela still could not be sure it was the same man after all these years. But it could well be, it was the same features, the same age and after thinking it through, she reasoned she was 99% sure this was the same man who had destroyed her life.

She told Dilan she would get in touch with him herself and arrange it through her business app. She did not want it to be traceable. Instead of using her app, she called Pembroke from a burner phone and spoke to him in Spanish.

"Hello this is Maria. I am Dilan's agent I understand you want to see her again?"

"Yes please, dearly. I can pay a good price. Even more, this time."

"OK, but we have a new policy, and Dilan is a little weary of seeing repeat clients. She is a little scared of getting into a relationship with you."

"Oh... ok" said the voice sombrely. Pembroke did not know what to expect next.

"We can offer a twosome for you, Dilan and myself. Two thousand Euros for one night, payable to my account."

"But... I don't know you... I just want Dilan."

"It would be the same price even if just for Dilan. I am coming to protect her but also I will make it even better for you. Have you had a threesome before? This will be like a mother daughter special. She is my special little girl. Trust me."

Pembroke was a little weary, but acquiesced. "Can I see photos?"

Angela asked for his contact details. She hung up and sent him some naughty pictures she had taken a while ago. She was dressed as a school matron in stockings and suspenders, with glasses, her blonde hair tied up. Her busty figure was fuller than years ago. She was confident he would not recognise her. But even if he did, what would he do? She still had him, she knew where he lived.

He called back. "You're stunning! You look a bit like Dilan... are you related?"

Angela smiled to herself at the man's disgusting thoughts. "If you want to imagine it... yes, I am her aunt and she is my niece."

"Excellent..."s he could almost hear him masturbating. She was feeling aroused too. Not by sex, but the thought of revenge.

After making the booking provisionally, she called Dilan and asked to meet her. She was nearby, in the gym. Angela drove to the gym and met the sweaty figure of Dilan in tight pair of boy shorts and running bra top with bright green trainers. Angela admired her body. She told herself that this was her best method of getting to this mysterious man, but also could not hide the sense that she was looking forward to the chance of sex with Dilan.

"Hi mama" Dilan announced cheerfully, her pet name for Angela. "Dilan, I just wanted to say something in person." Angela motioned for her to get in. "I will only keep you a few minutes then let you get back to your workout." Dilan clambered in and smiled at her. Droplets of sweat gripped her things. "My goodness what have you been doing? Fucking in the gym?"

"Ha no! Dead lifts, great for my ass, been partying too hard lately. "

"OK well Dilan I just have something a little awkward to say" Angela laughed nervously. "Now you know the rule that we try and keep the clients away from getting too attached to us girls, especially the weird ones..."

"Yeah...." trailed Dilan. She guessed that Angela would say she was vetoing her date with Michael. She didn't mind as long as he got other dates to compensate her. She agreed with the rule, she didn't want weirdoes to get too attached to her no matter how much money they gave her.

"Well, he was insistent and generous so I have a little embarrassing offer to make you." Angela was wearing sunglasses over her summer dress, looking every inch a MILF out shopping for her middle class family. She dropped her sunglasses down her and looked into Dilan's eyes.

"He wants a threesome. You, him and another. That way it's safer, he likes it, more money for all of us."

"OK" said Dilan. She was completely unfazed. She just wanted to know who the other girl would be.

"It would be me, you and him."

Dilan's eyes widened. "You? Maria? Mama? Are you sure?"

"He insisted. What... hey you know I am a whore just like you girls, I go out all the time!"

Dilan laughed. "Wow, but have you been with a girl before? If not, well, don't worry I will look after you!"

Angela laughed. "Don't worry about me Dilan. Look, I am just explaining the deal. Is tomorrow night OK? I can drive us both there, we can bring some sexy clothes, I have some ideas I am sure you are the same. I have his address; I really want to see this villa."

Dilan purred. "Are you sure he demanded you?" she teased "I think you want to see this villa and I think you want to see something else too..." Dilan brought her hand across, and put it on Angela's thigh, and raised it up her dress.

"Dilan! Enough!" Angela remembered herself, swatted Dilan's hand away and pulled her dress down, pulled her sunglasses up and looked around trying to regain her air of respectability.

"Wow, finally I get to work with mama Angela..." Dilan smiled and at her. Angela turned to her and smiled back. Dilan's cheeky demeanour was something Angela could never replicate but her fun loving nature reminded her of her own young self before the incident.

There was a silence, then the two leaned into each other and quickly kissed each other on the lips. "OK Dilan, get that ass back in the gym and working, I want to see it work tomorrow OK?" she smiled and Dilan laughed, and jumped out of the car.

Chapter 18

The following day, Angela cooked a hearty dinner for her mother and her daughter. She had spent most of the day with Yasmin playing and doing her homework. Her own mother did not want to know what she had planned that night but was proud of her daughter for making their lives comfortable.

Angela prepared herself, getting her body smooth and hairless, checking her immaculate peroxide hair, and put in light green contacts. The effect changed the colour slightly, enough to maybe put the man off the scent for a while. Her blonde hair was straightened. Her make up much heavier than in her early twenties. She put a beauty spot next to her eye to give another false impression.

She took a look at the photos and videos that this man had taken and shared of her. She forced herself to look at her young self and see the young care free expression as well as the hungry hormonal lechery. She stared at all the parts of her body, her wrinkled anus, the meaty labia, which was fuller now since the birth of her child, the pert breasts, the cascading brown curls.

She also looked at the penis and tried to remember it as she was sure she would encounter it again tonight. Her lips around it, her nostrils flared as it hit the back of her throat. She looked at the red lingerie on her body and wondered if she would see it again tonight.

She thought of all the millions of people who had seen this and masturbated to it. Who owned her body. She also thought of the hundreds of men she had slept with since. This man, whose name she still did not even know the name of, had been the most important man she had ever slept with.

She slipped on a summer dress, some simple white panties and bra and spare lingerie in her handbag. She also had some more equipment and took off in her car after kissing he daughter good night. She stopped by Dilan's place, and was pleased to see her waiting. She was wearing denim hotpants and a white vest with sandals with a small backpack packed with more lingerie. As always she did not wear any make up.

"Hi mama" she grinned as she hopped into the convertible seat. She leaned across, Angela did too, they both paused, then they kissed and Angela was surprised to feel Dilan's tongue make its way down her throat.

"Hmmm" said Dilan... "this is a good start"

Angela laughed. She put her foot down and the two drove off motoring up to the mountainside to Pembroke's villa.

Chapter 19

"Now I want you to call me mami when we get here OK? It is all part of the role play."

"Yes mami" said Dilan. Then they both laughed, their hair flowing back in the cool summer air, Angela's summer dress starting to rise up above her knee, as they drove faster and faster.

Eventually they arrived at the villa. Angela parked at the front gate and the two women strolled into his compound and saw "Michael" by the pool on a lounger. He was in nothing but a gown.

"Hello ladies" he said. He was a little drunk. The thought of two women intimidated him. The sight of Dilan made his heart leap. This older woman still looked young, about forty, bespectacled, blonde, and matronly, with a cute beauty spot and a buxom figure to compliment Dilan's hard young body. He still could believe they were aunt and niece.

"Hello Michael" Angela spoke in Spanish. She smiled disarmingly. He showed no signs of recognising her. But she recognised him. He was bearded, with rougher, more wrinkled skin, and seemed a bit more confident. His white skin was now a deep brown. He was heavier set but the shifty eyes were the same. He had the same gait, the same awkward slimy walk. Suddenly Angela wanted to throw up.

"Can I take some pictures of you two lovely ladies?" he asked

Angela interjected. In a professional tone she explained. "Please, no, we have very clear rules about photography of our girls and filming. You know it is a criminal offence to record without consent. I understand Dilan has consented before, but I do not. So please put your phone and your camera away for now. Anyway you do not need it to have a good time, just live in the moment."

Pembroke smiled. "Of course! Youngsters these days, they film everything! They don't live it like we used to eh." Angela grimaced at this.

"Mami, I think I need to swim" Dilan suddenly disrobed down to nothing but a tiny micro purple cotton thong and strolled towards the pool. "Oh.... Oh wait please Dilan..." 'Michael' went down on his knees and pressed his face against her stomach. Dilan rolled her head back and laughed. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her, his hands firmly gripping and kneading her buttocks, and he tongued her bejewelled belly button. Dilan laughed "it tickles" and smiled over at Angela. Michael lowered his head and loudly inhaled as he pressed his face up against her crotch, breathing through the purple fabric.

Angela was used to such scenes but still had to calm herself. She was finally looking at the body of the man who had ruined her. She saw him disrobe, he was naked and hairless. It was the same narrow buttocks, the same wide ankles. She forced herself to look at Dilan, who looked orgasmic already.

"OHH... you taste delicious" he patted her bottom "Go on, have a swim" he was still on his knees and turned his gaze to Angela. "Well, can I sniff you too?"

Angela snapped herself awake, smiled... and walked towards him. Pembroke looked like a starving hungry man, he did not look at her face, just her legs, and she felt his hands wander up her dress, and into the clefts of her buttocks and pussy. He pulled the dress over his head, and breathed hot breath into her panty clad crotch. Angela gasped and panted. This man was obviously a little more practiced than years ago. She felt his tongue lap up the side of her thighs, teasing its way into the folds of her pussy and eventually inside. Biting her lip, she looked at Dilan in the pool, naked now, her hair glistening down her back.

Pembroke had sniffed Angela's panties for years and re watched her pussy on screen, but no memory was awakened when his tongue and nose dove into her sex. The smell was intoxicating though, as Dilan's had been.

Angela enjoyed herself. She thought back to the London hotel room. She had let herself go, let herself be free as a wild sexual being, like an animal enjoying a cock in her pussy regardless of its unattractive owner underneath her. She had enjoyed the hands over her, of being an object, being used. Then she had paid for it for years afterwards. Now she felt that pleasure again, the hands moving over her.