Angela and the Revenge Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you lie down, let me sit on your face" Angela commanded him. He meekly did as commanded and Angela took her dress off and slipped her panties off. Dilan stayed in the water, watching, as Angela planted her buttocks on the face of the man. Angela ground her crotch down, catching his tongue wildly darting about seeking an entrance into her. She felt the rough ridge of his nose rubbing inside her asshole and pussy as she rode it back and forth. She looked down at his body. She saw the cock, the cock she had seen, and others had seen, in her mouth, her ass and her pussy. It looked the same, completely bald of hair, it had not aged.

With some anger, she plunged herself forwards, her mouth open, and gripped his cock in her hand. She swallowed his cock and pushed her face down so her glasses steamed and rubbed against his balls. She tore off her glasses and put them to one side, then continued sucking aggressively on his cock, opening her legs as wide as possible so her pussy was still firmly on top of his face and rubbing it against him. She felt his tongue continue to wash over her lips as she felt his cockhead bulge against the back of her throat her nose and eyes pressed against the skin of the testicles.

Dilan was mesmerised. The two had only just met and her 'maman' was riding him like an animal. For Angela, this cock in her mouth was the cock, the cock that had dominated her life. She never thought she would see it again, and now she would make the most of it.

Pembroke was shocked. But the alcohol, the sensation of her mouth pumping his cock and having to try to breathe while dealing with her soaking pussy rubbing over his mouth, did not give him time to think too deeply. He stared at the asshole in front of his eyes, the asshole of a respectable looking woman most men would dream of but never see naked. He marvelled at the privilege, and brought his hand up and pushed his fingertip against the opening.

Angela moaned, she expected nothing less than a finger in the ass and brought her mouth out to slaver her tongue over his helmet along his gland. She smelled him enough to know he was clean, and shaven down his crack. She never did this normally, but brought her own finger down to his asshole and tried to squeeze it inside.

"Oh my" cried Pembroke. He was overcome. He tried to think where this was coming from, maybe he was being robbed? This woman was the most skilled prostitute he had ever met.

Angela pushed his leg to one side to open him up, and jabbed her finger inside him. She fished around to massage his prostrate, while running her tongue over his balls, and along the inside of his thighs. He had one hand on her breasts and the other gripping her ass, one finger inside her asshole, and was still desperately trying to lick her pussy as she ground it up and down his face.

Angela leant back and smiled at Dilan, still watching from the side of the pool, her elbows resting on the side, her body still in the water. She worked her hand on his cock furiously, and her tongue continued to lick around the helmet. Suddenly, she felt him moan loudly into her pussy and she pushed her ass downwards to muffle the noise. Pembroke struggled to breathe, his mouth was open but full of her pussy, while his cock ejaculated violently into her mouth. She sucked up the cum as he spasmed and went limp.

She plucked her finger from his asshole, sat up, and sat up straight with her bottom still firmly stuck on his face. His heavy breathing went straight inside her as a mixture of saliva and pussy juice dripped into his open mouth.

Angela stood up, and picked her glasses up and put them back on. They were now the only item of clothing that was on any of the three of them. "That was good, that is a starter!" She waded into the pool, washing her finger, then turned and faced Dilan.

Dilan looked out from the pool at the prone, breathless figure of Pembroke, his cock sleeping now and his face looking up at the stars. She turned and suddenly Angela was in her face in the water. The two kissed passionately in the water, running their hands all over each other.

Pembroke eventually turned over to his side and saw the two women making out in the pool. This could kill him, he thought. He stood up, and entered the pool. He came behind Angela and began licking her back to her neck. Angela took one last taste of Dilan's mouth, then turned around, and faced the man. She still had her glasses on, and immediately threw her arms around him, closed her eyes, and planted her mouth on his. She drove her tongue into his mouth. He tasted of rum and cigar smoke, but it was nothing she not used to. She recalled the pity she had for him she first kissed him.

Suddenly it hit her that this man was not the weak pathetic specimen she had first encountered. This was the man who had controlled her life for thirteen years. The man who had held and practised the power of life and death over her. Millions of people had seen her naked thanks to this man. Her daughter, Yasmin, would one day see them too, a day she dreaded. She felt this man's power here and it turned her on. Maybe he had earned the right to own her? Whatever...

Dilan was becoming confused... was this man some kind of famous movie star her maman had secretly been besotted with? She was jealous of him, and kissed Angela's neck and back hoping she would turn back and kiss her.

They eventually came out of the pool. "Let's go inside" said Pembroke, as Angela bent over in front of him again, to pick up her glasses again. Was she really that short sighted?

The three went inside to a sofa, where Pembroke brought out some coke, rum, beer and marijuana. Dilan began to dance, as much for Angela as Pembroke. Angela grabbed Pembroke's cock and started to stroke it again. Pembroke started at Dilan and again at Angela. Was there any recognition there? Angela did a line of coke, and decided to stop worrying so much. She had long since embraced the occasional use of drugs. She put the glasses on the table, got up, and danced next to Dilan. The two rubbed each others' breasts, and began kissing passionately while Pembroke watched, doing more coke and downing shots of rum.

"Are you sure... no filming?" Pembroke asked weakly. "No you silly man!" responded Angela as she smiled at him."You watch with your eyes and then you fuck us" She turned to Dilan. "Lie down my darling..." Dilan lay down on her back, and Angela lay on top in a 69 position and the two began to eat each other. Angela had only had sex with five women before. Dilan was gorgeous, but it was the voyeuristic feeling, the feeling that the man was in control, the audience, that turned her on even more.

She thought of her family, her friends, her lovers her employers, all sitting at home watching her now, her tongue deep inside another girl's pussy, her ass exposed and being played with and licked. The shamelessness of it excited her no end. Dilan loved the sense of control that Angela had over her, she felt picked. Angela, her favourite human, was eating her like she was the last food on earth. Dilan climaxed and almost simultaneously felt Angela's body twitch and a change in taste of her pussy as she came into her mouth.

The two came apart. Angela sat up, her ass on her ankles, her hands resting on her thighs, her back straight and looked straight at Pembroke. Their eyes met. His eyes were hungry and glassy; dead, animal desire. She did not say anything; she just stared, daring him to remember her. Still nothing, just an empty silence between them.

"Let me suck that cock" as if sensing an awkward atmosphere, Dilan crawled to Pembroke, and took his now hard penis in her mouth.

"Aaaaa..." Pembroke sighed, as Dilan's skilled tongue and lips manipulated his cock and balls. Dilan copied what she had seen Angela do and brought her finger under his thigh searching for his asshole.

Angela stayed where was and stared. Pembroke's concentration was now on Dilan, playing with her hair, touching her face, marvelling at her smooth tight body. Angela became momentarily jealous, and stared at Dilan's upturned ass as she was on all fours, in front of Pembroke's splayed thighs as he slouched on the sofa. Angela crawled over, and placed her palms on each globe of Dilan's buttocks, feeling the supple skin stretched like balloon skin. She lowered her face into the valley between her cheeks; and her mouth into her tight light pussy lips. She brought her face down to suckle on her clit and got a nice moan from Dilan, then moved her head up, so that her mouth was level with her pussy and asshole, and her eyes could travel over the crest of Dilan's pert upturned buttocks along her back, over her head and into the eyes of Pembroke. Driving her tongue in and out of her holes, she kept her eyes locked on his.

Pembroke could not believe the sensations or what he was feeling. No experience had matched this. Four eyes were on him, at first he looked down at Dilan's bright smiling eyes as her head bobbed on his cock, her hollowed cheeks sucking as hard as she could. Further down, there the angrier eyes of the other woman Maria, the lower part of her face hidden by Dilan's ass, as her face moved up and down as she lapped at Dilan's genitals.

Pembroke started to lose focus and the two faces became one. The two faces started to merge into the face of Angela, the girl from all those years ago in the videos. The cheerfulness, the eyes, the colouring, the hair. He blinked and looked down again. Maria had the same eyes, just a lighter shade, the hair blonde but now drying and frizzing into the same style as Dilan. Both sets of eyes resembled Angela. Were these two women really related to each other, were they both related to Angela? Was he hallucinating?

Dilan struggled to concentrate with Angela's tongue working her magic inside her. She came again, and brought her butt down to the ground, and her hand covering her crotch as if to surrender to the orgasm. Angela moved forward, brought Dilan's hand away from the cock, and began sucking in her place. Pembroke breathed faster and faster. Dilan hugged Angela, kneading her breasts and burying her face into her hair and the back of her head as it bobbed up and down, until Pembroke came again, in Angela's mouth. Angela savoured the taste; this was the essence of the monster who owned her.

Pembroke did not want to send them away but was completely wrecked now. "Oh my god ladies, please I need a bit of a rest, why don't you amuse yourselves, here have a beer,"

Dilan and Angela took some beers from the fridge and the cold liquid hit their throats and suddenly they broke out in a sweat. "Can I put on some music?" asked Dilan. Pembroke breathlessly nodded.

Dilan put on some slow Latin pop music, and the two women carried their beers to the pool, where they waded in drinking and laughing.

"Mami what is going on? Is this what are you like in sex? I never knew..." Dilan was in awe of Angela. Her beautiful figure now rippled with muscles following the stern workout the sex had given her.

Angela downed her beer, and lay back in the water letting her hair soak. "Sometimes I just need to let off some steam. Anyway, he hasn't fucked either of us yet."

"Poor guy. I think he just wants to go to sleep." Dilan hugged Angela; the two embraced and held each other close cheek to cheek listening to the music.

After a few minutes, they walked back to Pembroke. "I need to pee" said Angela. Pembroke pointed to the bathroom. He was now relaxed and glad to have Dilan to himself though the beautiful "mami" had made him cum twice.

Dilan was happy to be the centre of attention again; she took out a condom and began riding him, cowgirl style, front and back. Pembroke ran his fingers through her hair, over her jaw lines, and her eye brows, wishing he could claim her forever.

Angela quickly peed, then wandered around the open villa. There was not much here that was his, she thought. She quietly went through some drawers, and finally came across a driving license.

"Edward Pembroke. Dob 24.06.1960. London"

Edward Pembroke. The bastard's name was Edward Pembroke. She would remember the name. She looked at the computer equipment; she wondered what could be found there.

Angela went back out to the pool, quickly dived in, then went back to her bag and brought out a black latex corset and whip and dildo.

She walked into the living room to see Dilan being fucked doggy style by Pembroke.

"Who is a naughty boy?" she cackled... and playfully ran the whip over Dilan's back.

Pembroke was on the point of cumming a third time. "Get up on the sofa" he motioned to him. He pulled out and obeyed. "Spread your fucking legs" she whipped him across the chest. Anger flashed across her face. Pembroke felt a mixture of fear and excitement.

Angela put her hand on Dilan's back to keep her down, then plunged the dildo into her vagina. "Aahaa" cried Dilan, she had not expected Angela to insert it into her. Despite having been ridden by Pembroke the dildo was much bigger than his cock.

"Ssssshhh...." said Angela, stroking her back. She pushed it in gently, took it out, then turned around, and pushed Pembroke's legs up, and pushed the greased dildo into his ass.

"Ohh... I ... no I don't think...." He stuttered.

"Shut up!" Angela was prepared to hold him down. She figured she could do it, his body was large but weak and he seemed tired. His legs remained spread, and she pushed with both hands as the dildo found its opening.

"AAAAAA" screamed Pembroke, as he tried to get away but the dildo had quickly gone halfway inside him. "Stay! Good man" she said. Angela looked back at Dilan. "Make sure that dildo stays in his ass. I am going to ride him."

She waited for Dilan to scurry up and hold the dildo, then she stood up grabbed a condom and rolled it in her mouth. She pumped his cock with her hand for a few seconds, looked at his scrunched up face as he lay awkwardly, checked Dilan was still holding in the dildo, and rolled the condom onto his cock from her mouth. She leapt up like a cat, and lowered her pussy down on his cock and began riding him.

She rested her hands on his chest and looked into his eyes. She saw pain and discomfort. She enjoyed the sensations of his cock and thought back to her happy careless youth enjoying sex for what it was and not the shameful secret it became. Eventually he locked eyes with her. He still did not recognise her. He was starting to wonder though.

Pembroke came with a loud groan. Angela came off him, she peeled off the rest of the corset and was naked again. She took Dilan's hand and pulled out the dildo and threw it into the pool.

Pembroke's hands went between his legs. It hurt and he was not sure whether he had shit himself or bloodied himself. "Let me go to the bathroom... you ladies please help yourselves..."

Pembroke showered and cleaned himself up and took some water. Meanwhile, Dilan and Angela both wandered around the villa again. Dilan grabbed some coke sachets and ran to her bag to put them inside. Angela searched for anything personal but there did not seem to be much. It all must be online or in his hard drive, she thought.

Pembroke emerged. He was tired and was not sure he would manage much more. "Ladies, do you think we should call it a night?"

"But you haven't fucked us properly yet..." said Angela seductively. "What do you mean?"

"Fuck me from behind and fuck me in the ass" Angela said. Dilan gasped.

"OK" laughed Pembroke. "You win." Let me do... one last line of coke, that will help me..."

The three moved to the master bedroom. Dilan marvelled at the oak panels and expensive three piece suite. Angela walked beside her, running her hand on her back. "Fuck Dilan in the ass first." She commanded. "Mami" laughed Dilan, a little taken aback. "I will get her ready don't worry" said Angela.

Pembroke lay back in amazement, as Angela bent Dilan over the bed, parted her cheeks, licked her pussy, and then ran it in circular motions around her bumhole. She paused and brought a finger inside it, and other from her other hand into her pussy. Dilan's eyes rolled up in ecstasy.

"What are you waiting for?" she waited for Pembroke to come over, put a condom on him and guided his cock into her pussy. Angela ran her hands all over Pembroke's body as he pumped Dilan. She then moved onto the bed, and brought her open legs to Dilan's face, and invited Dilan to start to lick.

Angela lay back on her elbows facing the ceiling, her legs in the air, and let Dilan bury her tongue inside her, her wild dark hair splaying all over her body. She looked into Pembroke's eyes defiantly as they faced each other.

Pembroke admired Angela's beautiful body, her breasts jiggling and her still tight stomach rippling above Dilan's head. Her mouth was open, her blond hair now frizzing and wild and curly. Pembroke started to believe she and Dilan were both related now, and noted that the beauty mark on her face had washed off in the pool.

"Now I want you to put your cock in her ass. She has to learn" Angela commanded Pembroke. Dilan raised her face from Angela's pussy to look up at her. Angela looked down and smiled at her, cupping her face. "It's alright darling, this is a good space to learn the game."

Pembroke obeyed. His condom clad penis glistened, and he pushed against her butthole.

"Aaaa" moaned Dilan

"It's ok baby, come on, don't hurt her, just put it in."

"Pembroke pushed a finger in, then two, then pushed his cock back in. It slid right in, and he felt the expanse of Dilan's rectum open up as he pushed in and out. Dilan was no longer lapping at Angela's pussy, but grimacing and holding tightly onto Angela's hand.

Angela stared unsmilingly at Pembroke. Pembroke was enjoying himself, but the stare from Angela was starting to put him off. Were these girls going to rob him?

He averted himself from Angela's gaze and looked down instead on Dilan's body, her slim back, the rivulets of sweat pouring down her spine between her buttocks and dividing around his cock as he moved in and out of her asshole, the sphincter muscle stretching out with each withdrawal. He brought a hand down every now and then to loudly slap one cheek, the sound reverberating around the villa, the only respite from the quiet sobbing from Dilan, and the icy stare of "mami" or Angela.

Pembroke's concentration won out, and eventually he climaxed again with a loud groan. He fell down on top of Dilan's back. Angela now looked down at the two below her. Dilan's face resting on the top of her thighs. Pembroke's head on top of Dilan's. She stroked Pembroke's head. Like a mother, but what kind of mother raised this man? Who could do what he did? He had his arms wrapped around Angela's lower back and seemed like a giant baby about to suckle her nipples.

Pembroke could not believe what was happening. He had not felt so close to women in his life. It was like these two were some kind of symbiotic triplets he was part of. He was exhausted, he had climaxed four times. He raised his head, and instantly as his eyes met Angela's nipples in front of him, he began to suck.

The unreality of it all, his cock buried in a girl's ass and another's nipple in his mouth, made him think he was dreaming. Angela drew her head back, then back down and stared at the old craggard face sucking on her teat.

Pembroke thought of the strangest of thoughts, as he glimpsed Angela's face looking down, that she was his mother, her face suddenly had her cruelty. Like a look of anger and vengeance.

He got up, withdrew and pulled his condom off. Angela kept a watchful eye out to see it had not broken during the sex, and helped Dilan to her feet. Dilan's cheeks were stained with tears now, and her hands went straight to her bottom, Pembroke's cock had torn her a little, she was not so used to anal sex.