Angela and Vonda Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vonda pulled several tiny bells from the paper bag, "Until you're able to talk with any regularity I've decided you should wear something that will enable you to let everyone know where you are all the time." She held up a pair of tiny gold bells. "I have several sets of these beautiful little pieces of jewelry."

She held them in front of Angela and, using her fingers, allowed them to jingle in front of the woman. The bells were small, each only about one half inch in size. They weren't jingle bells like those used at Christmas. These were tiny cow bells, each with its unique shiny external shell and small resonant little clapper inside.

As Vonda jingled the bells they emitted a distinctive high pitched melodious sound; not loud but certainly an expressive, sweet musicality that was impossible not to notice, "These little bells are just for you." Each little bell had a delicate little snap on the top. The snap was affixed to the bell housing with a tiny hinge. Wherever the snap was attached the bell would be allowed to swing freely delivering its beautiful tones clearly and unhindered.

Vonda leaned forward and clipped two of the tiny gold bells to the front of the collar that was around her sister-in law's neck. "Shake your head sweetie."

Angela refused, but, the bells being of such high quality, even her refusal failed to extinguish the faint angelic tune of each dangling bell.

Vonda repeated, "I said shake you head."

Angela shook her head and she, Mary, the doctor, and Vonda, heard the soft jubilant little jingle of the two tiny bells.

The doctor wheezed and coughed.

"Now hold out your hands."

Angela held out her hands, and Vonda affixed two additional delicate little bells to each wrist bracelet. She considered, how they looked like bracelets, but they were, in fact, manacles, cold, pitiless irremovable locking manacles.

"And now your feet please."

Angela sat further back on her rump and held up her feet. As she moved, as careful as she tried to be, the faint tinkling from her neck and wrists couldn't be missed. As her sister-in-law reached for each ankle Angela reflected on her degraded new status, and the mortifying to realization that wherever she went, no matter how careful she was, the constant sing song of the tiny bells was going to be a constant accompaniment, a reminder of her debased position in the household. Her only hope, her greatest expectation was the arrival of her husband Brandon, and his recognition of what his sister was doing to her, and his determination to end her humiliation.

Vonda snapped two of the little bells to each anklet. "Now I want you to get up and walk around the room."

Mary moved toward Angela to help her up.

Vonda interceded, "No, let her get up on her own."

Angela's hands weren't much good, but she still managed to make it to her feet. Every move she made, every twist and turn was accompanied by the jovial little tinkling of bells.

Vonda told her, "Walk across the room."

Angela gingerly made her way across the living room, as she walked every step was accompanied by the gentle tin tabulation of the tiny bells attached to the manacles that encircled her ankles.

Vonda commented, "That's good. Now whenever you're down and about someone will be able to hear you. If you slip and fall all you have to do to summon help is wave your arms, shake you head, and shake your feet. "Show us how you can do that Angela."

Angela had to shake her head, wave her hands, and last shake her feet back and forth. Every instance brought the delightful little jingle jangle of the delicate little bells.

Vonda continued, "Come over now, and let me give you some of this syrup."

Angela walked across the room. Every footstep was a tiny cacophony of musical sound. She knelt in front of her sister-in-law.

Vonda took a teaspoon and poured a small amount of syrup from a bottle, "Open wide. This is something the doctor has given us that he thinks will help you speak"

Angela leaned her head up and opened her mouth. Vonda took the spoon and poured in the precious droplets of liquid.

It smelled and tasted like cough syrup.

Vonda ordered, "Try to say something."

Angela opened her mouth to speak. As if by magic words came out, "I can talk!"

Vonda put a finger on her lips. "Be careful. The affect of the syrup is only temporary. It will allow you some limited conversational ability as long as the syrup is lubricating your throat. The doctor said he doesn't exactly know how it works, but it does have some limited utility. The doctor says you can only have two teaspoons a day, and every time, after you've lost your ability to converse you must drink a large glass of milk."

Vonda added, "The doctor thinks your speaking difficulties will slowly abate, but you have to be careful."

Angela used the limited opportunity to talk, "Why do I have to wear these awful bells? Why can't I just carry something? And why do I have to drink the milk?'

Vonda stopped her, "The bells are necessary because you might slip and fall and lose whatever you might want to carry. The milk is needed to coat your throat after you've lost your vocal facility."

Angela persisted, "Why couldn't I carry something on a wrist, say attached by a cord, instead of these stupid bells." The last comment was joined by a slight crack in her voice.

Vonda answered, "You'll wear the bells because I want you to. I like them. I think they're beautiful, and they make a beautiful sound. With your bells on everyone will know where you are all the time. It's safe and easier that way. I can tell you need your milk now."

She looked over at Marge, "Go get Angela a big glass of milk."

Marge was gone and back in a second.

Vonda handed her the milk, "Here you go."

Angela drank the thick rich tasting fluid.

Vonda told her to stop before it was all gone. "I have two pills here for you to take. These pulls are designed to help you regain your muscular skills." She handed Angela the pills.

Angela looked at the doctor, who smiled reassuringly. She took the pills, put them in her mouth and used the last of the milk to wash them down.

Vonda took her right hand and cupped Angela's left cheek, "The doctor wants to examine you."

Angela squeaked, "Right here?"

Vonda answered, "Of course right here. Who's here, me, Mary, Marge, Dorothy, and of course the doctor. All these people know what you look like."

Angela gave her another pleading look, "But right here?" That was it. The medicine had worn off. Nothing came out after that except a few pathetic squeaks. What if one of the other workers walked in? The entire staff had been changed since she'd gone upstairs. She didn't know any of them. They didn't know her. What would they think of her?

Vonda looked at the doctor, "She's all yours."

"Come here dear," said the doctor.

Angela squirmed and jingled her way to the doctor's chair.

"Open your mouth dear."

Angela opened her mouth.

The doctor took his hand and his fingers and looked back and forth at Angela's child sized teeth, "I think we should wait before we try molding any new caps. Let's let her get her voice back first."

Angela desperately wanted new teeth. She felt like a fool with the baby teeth they'd left her with. All she could do was look back and forth from the doctor to Vonda.

Vonda ignored Angela's silent entreaties, "I think you're right. And while we wait we'll limit what she eats to only those things we know will be least likely to cause infection." She looked back at Angela, "Sorry dear, hard foods, foods that require lots of chewing won't be good for you as long as we're waiting for your new tooth fitting."

Angela was stunned. She wondered what kinds of foods they would keep her on.

The doctor, ignoring Angela's obvious discomfort, looked at Vonda, "Quite right. Soft foods, and avoid spicy foods, any foods that require too much chewing. Lots of milk, whole milk, and cheese I think, anything that will coat her throat."

The doctor still looking at Vonda, "You were concerned about her breasts?"

Vonda answered, "Yes. I think she has a polyp or some sort of growth in her right breast."

The doctor took his hands and started to unbutton the top of Angela's romper.

She backed away, jingling as she moved.

The doctor smiled reassuringly, "I am a doctor."

Angela sat still.

He completely unbuttoned her top and pulled it down away completely exposing her chest. He cupped both her breasts in his hands. He rubbed over her aureoles. He took his thumb and touched each nipple.

Angela had been examined by doctors before, and she knew this was far more than necessary, but she didn't dare react.

The doctor continued to mask his fondling with brief noises, harrumphs, and musing sounds, "I think maybe you're right Vonda. Nothing serious, nothing out of the ordinary, but we'll check again in a couple weeks. If there's something going on we can easily remove it." Nervously he re-buttoned her romper top.

Vonda looked at the doctor, "Check her vagina."

Angela turned blood red.

The doctor ordered, "Stand up dear."

There wasn't anything Angela could do but obey. She struggled to her feet, all the while the bells on her wrists, ankles, and neck jingling and tinkling.

The doctor unbuttoned the bottom of the romper. He reached in with his right hand and felt around her labia. He touched her clitoris. He took his fingers and penetrated her vagina. He took his index finger and slowly wiggled it inside. He pulled his hand away, and patted her pussy, "She's fine, perfectly fine."

Glancing back at Vonda, "Why don't I check her anus while I'm here?"

Angela gasped, but couldn't get out any words.

"Excellent idea," said Vonda.

The doctor unceremoniously turned Angela around and looked at her peach. He noticed the slap and the pinch marks, "You've been slapped and pinched."

Mary interceded, "I was teasing with her upstairs before we came down. They're my fault."

"She hadn't misbehaved?" Vonda asked in a concerned manner.

"Oh no, replied Mary, "we were just clowning around."

The doctor took his finger and penetrated Angela's rear end, "No hemorrhoids, nothing out of the ordinary."

Angela flinched and jumped slightly in response to the doctor's intrusive finger. Every bell jangled.

The doctor smiled, "Oh my, we do sound musical don't we."

Angela was totally degraded, embarrassed beyond redemption. First he'd pushed finger up her ass, something nobody had ever done before, and then he'd made a joke of her degraded status. She wanted to die, or simply disappear.

The doctor looked at Vonda, "Well that's about it for today. Take care of our patient while I'm away."

Vonda thanked the doctor. He stood up, "I've got to go. I have other patients to see today." He leaned over and ruffled through Angela's pig tailed hair, "Take care of your self. Take your medicine. I'll be back to see you in two weeks."

While Mary walked the doctor to the door, Vonda looked at Marge, "You and Dorothy take Angela outside for a few minutes. Let her get some sunlight. I need to talk to Mary."

Angela wanted to stay, but before she could protest both Marge and Dorothy had her by the arms.

Marge cajoled, "Come on outside. I've got something I want you to see."

Angela glanced back at her sister-in-law. She knew she and Mary were going to talk about her. She needed to know what they were going to say, but Vonda wasn't going to allow it. She was a prisoner in what was supposed to be her house.

Vonda Lectures Mary:

Once Marge and Dorothy had taken Angela out of the room Vonda sat down with Mary, "Mary my dear you know Angela is totally unsuitable for Brandon."

Mary listened but offered no response.

"Angela's high strung, emotionally unstable, and now totally out of control. Still, we can't cut her adrift. Here's what I intend to see happen. First, I'm going to find someone more suitable for my brother; a woman who knows how to listen, knows how to take advice, and knows her place. You understand Mary?"

Mary nodded, but said nothing.

Vonda continued, "Do you know anyone with those personality traits Mary?"

Mary looked at Vonda, "Any number of people could meet those criteria."

Vonda gave Mary a deliberate stare, "You fit those criteria Mary."

"Me?" replied Mary.

"You."

"Miss Vonda I'm Angela's servant, her helper, her friend."

"You will continue to be all those things Mary. Then one day you'll stop. On that day you'll be her keeper, her matron, her mistress."

"Miss Vonda I can't do that to Angela. Besides she'll never agree to it."

Mary you'll do it. You'll do it because you love her, and you like playing with her. She's going to be your little Barbie doll. You'll dress her, feed her, care for her, and discipline her, and eventually she'll not only accept it, she'll come to love you for it."

Miss Vonda I can't do that."

"You want Marge or Dorothy to do it? They're more than ready."

"No I don't want Marge or Dorothy in charge. They'll hurt her."

"Yes they will, and from time to time I'm going to see that they do just so you'll remember."

"Miss Vonda please you shouldn't let them hurt her."

Vonda smiled, "That's up to you, but let's talk about something else now."

Mary sat back a little.

The doctor gave me a lot of information. Angela's speech and motor problems are only temporary, but I intend to stretch them out as long as possible, especially the speech problem. We're going to keep her to two teaspoons a day. Each teaspoon is to be accompanied by a full glass of milk. The doctor has explained the milk, but also being very fattening, it will add weight to our little girl. I want her to become a fluffy little thing. Cherubic if you will. Brandon doesn't like fat women.

The pills she will be taking will do very little except serve as muscle relaxers and make her more open to suggestion. This added suggestibility we will use to your benefit. I'll explain that later on.

Mary looked discomfited, "We're really going to hurt her aren't we?"

"Not really. What we're really doing is protecting my brother. Now look there's something else, "I have this balm I want you to rub her down with it each and every evening. Make sure you get a tiny bit inside her vagina. The balm is essentially harmless. It will increase the sensitivity of her skin, make her more amenable to your and Brandon's sexual advances."

Mary started to interrupt but Vonda wouldn't allow it.

"I know how you feel. I know all about you. Don't pretend. The balm will give her, and you, and Brandon more pleasure, at least for a while. I want some of this to go inside every night. It will lead to a vaginal rash, an infection. I have something in mind. Do you understand me Mary?"

"I think I do."

Let me go back over everything. We'll slow down the recovery processes, encourage her greater dependence upon your suggestions, make her want to be loyal to you as an alternative to the other girls, encourage a little weight gain, keep her well medicated, follow the doctor's orders about only soft foods, and keep her well salved. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

And no more yes ma'am."

"Yes Vonda."

"Now go tell Marge and Dorothy they're in charge for the next several hours, say five hours. You and I have to go out."

Mary nodded and left to talk to Marge and Dorothy.

An Interlude:

*

Poor Angela. She has no idea what's ahead. Even if she did there would be precious little she could do. Only Brandon can come to her rescue, but he's always so preoccupied.

12