Angela Jaye can Sing Ch. 02

Story Info
Angela soaks up some sun and serves the pool party guests.
3.1k words
4.26
3.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a successful night at Karaoke last night, I took Luci's advice and sat in a lounge chair on the deck with my laptop and caught some rays on my legs. I don't have any short shorts, so I put on a tan colored nylon swim suit and rolled the legs up as far as I could without giving the neighbor lady a free peek show. Because I was home alone, I wore my black Calvin Klein thong under my swimming suit. The thong and the mesh pocket on the inside of the swim suit worked well together.

Before I logged into my trading site, I googled "about last night" and hit the delete button about fifty times. It didn't work. The memory of me dressed in a Demin skirt singing in front of a small crowd was not going away. Additional proof positive were the picture texts that I received from Luci. Yup, there I was, singing on stage in a Demin skirt for all to see.

However, my thighs do look good in Denim if I may say so myself. My calves are so-so, but look at that thigh meat. Now it's starting to make sense why the guys would pick me up and throw me in the pool. Everyone else got pushed into the pool, but I got picked up and thrown. Things are starting to make sense to me now. They weren't making sure I hit the water safely, they were making sure they got a handful of me. Sneaky guys, real sneaky.

I also took a few minutes to open a new social media on Chang under user AngelaSingsTheBlues017. You know, just to keep track of my shows and whatever photos I could post.

Even though it's barely 10 am on a beautiful morning, Luci let me know via her texts that I was wasting time and I needed to get her a pre-paid credit card before Noon. Hah, Dom's can be so pushy when they are excited about taking care of your new fem wardrobe. Easy now, the wardrobe is for show nights and not for walking around the neighborhood.

Fine, we'll call BS on me. I spent an hour last night looking at the one and only skirt I own and I would be in a pair of girly shorts right now if I had any. So, I took a break from work and went to the Pharmacy store to put additional funds on the card. I also purchased a second pre-paid card, just in case my future holds other surprises. And shame on these credit card companies for making it so easy to activate and load with funds. LOL, they love direct transfers.

I returned her text to let her know that the funds were available and she responded that I should research underground goth on the web. Well, what I learned from that research was that the enrollment period for the Vampire Academy was still open. Open, alive and well. I actually thought some of the goth girls were pretty hot and I figured the look would fit right into Willy G's tavern this Sunday night. So, black magic it is, I guess.

I did make it very clear to Luci that a darker shade of life look was alright, but it had to be on the cute side of things and not the "I dare you to follow me into the dark alley" side. Of course, Luci told me to shut it and told me she has asked our other friend, Tonya, for help. That was alright with me. Tonya is more refined than the other girls and I believe she is classified as "fashion forward" and "trendy" to say the least.

I went back to work for a while, but I had to stop working and consider my next investment. And that would be a privacy fence. Mrs. Tanner is known for many things, but staying out of someone's business is not one of them.

"Andy? Andrew, can you hear me?"

"Everybody can hear you Mrs. Tanner. What's on your mind today?"

"Well, for starters, why the hell are your swimming trunks rolled up like? What's the deal? Does your girlfriend like a little color all the way up? And don't lie to me boy, I seen your slut sneaking into your house last night. You like western cow girls in Denim skirts Andy?"

"It's such a pleasure to speak with you in mornings Mrs. T. Hey, do you even own a bikini top? By the way, just how far are they sagging these days?"

"Shut it, Andy. There comes a time in every woman's life where "perky" is no longer an option. And if you haven't picked up a copy yet, I'm currently in 2nd place in the Middleton GILF Monthly. I'm sagging right behind Grandma Willis. But never mind all that. How are my secret investments coming along?"

"Ah, you should be able to leave your husband within two months and live happily ever after with the young stud of your choice."

"Good. Keep me informed and don't be afraid to barge in on me sometime, between 10 am and 2 pm."

"LOL, I'll talk to you later Mrs. Tanner."

I make a little fun of Gloria, but she's pretty cool. She keeps most of the married men who live on Lemon Tree Drive happy. But seriously, don't they usually sell bikini tops and bottoms as a matched set?

I left work early, about 3 pm and headed down the street to Jarrod's Friday afternoon pool party. Don't worry, I cleared my early departure with my boss. LOL, I approved it.

Jarrod lives a few doors down and has the best pool on the street. There have been many great pool parties down there. Before I left my house, I checked myself in the mirror because I was not taking off the Calvin Klein thong. As far as I was concerned it hid perfectly under my suit and as long as I didn't do a bunch of toe touches, I should be good.

Jarrod used to be my bully, but it seems like he has grown out of that lately. I mean, he only man handles me into the pool when we're alone and there will be an even mix of girls and guys there today. My only real concern is getting thrown into the pool and having a thong strap pop into view. That would be hard to explain.

Plus, it is an absolutely beautiful afternoon for a pool party. I mean, what could go wrong? LOL, I know, I'm just plain silly sometimes.

I grabbed two beach towels, threw on a t-shirt and took off down the sidewalk. As I walked, I learned that the combination of the nylon mesh pocket and the thong was working perfectly. I felt completely, well, in place and in secret. I enjoyed the walk.

"Hey everyone, what's happening?"

"Hey Andy. Just cooling off on another hot day. And just in time."

"Because you need me to serve the beer and wine so you don't spill it in the pool?"

"Well, yes, but only because you don't do much day drinking and you are usually reasonable."

"Ah, unlike the rest of you?"

"You got it Bro. Now serve them up LOL. Andy in the house people."

"Fine, but none of you should ever expect me to show up one day in a French Maid uniform. Beer and wine coming out folks because I'm in the house."

I looked around the pool and decided to lay my towels down right in the center. That put the sun- bathing girls to the left of me and the horse playing guys to the right of me. And true to form for Jarrod, he built a new Tiki Bar for the beer and boxed wine handy instead of fixing the cracks in his driveway. And when I say cracks, I mean pot holes, but hey, look at that Tiki Bar.

I distributed beers to guys first and then poured three glasses of wine for the ladies. And again, instead of investing in new down spouts, Jarrod purchased very fancy plastic wine glasses.

"Here you go girls, three glasses of wine straight from the box, LOL. Let me say that all of you are looking great. If you need anything else, give me a wave."

"Thanks Andrew. Are you 100% against that sexy little French Maid thing LOL?"

"Well, few things are 100% Merri, but forget it LOL. Nice to see you, Merri. And you too Claudia. I guess everything does look great in white. And what can I say Tonya? If you're looking to replace your boyfriend Jake, that little yellow bikini should do it. Is that what they call a French Cut bikini? I'll be back around in a few minutes girls."

I went back to the Tiki Bar to start prepping for the next round of beverages. I also went back there because it provided a shelter where I could make sure my straps weren't showing. I suppose I might have been a little embarrassed when a voice came up behind me. It was Tonya. The other one who knows something about my secret life.

"Hey Tonya. You ready for another glass of wine already?"

"No, not exactly. I just wanted a quiet moment alone with you. I just like to hear it from you. Are you Angela Jaye or is Luci trying to prank me?"

"I am and let's stop beating around the bush. I seen you at Kelli's Closet last night and I know your eyes were trying to figure me. I also noticed that you were, well let's say, a little busty in the club."

"Shut it, Angela Jaye. I admit I wear a padded bra once in a while, just like you, I think. Let's focus on that."

"Funny Tonya. Well, how was I?"

"Everyone knows you can sing, that's not an issue. So, if it's honesty you want, that's what you'll get. Your western attire wasn't bad, for Kelli's Closet, but you won't pull that off at Willy G's club and if it's not powder blue or plaid, Luci is not your best bet. So, am I to understand that I have full authority to make you a hit inside Willy G's?"

"At this point in my new stage lifestyle I need much help and I trust you guys. But she told you that it's alright if I look like I'm on my first day of cult school and not at the Vampire Prom, right?"

"LOL, I got it. Don't worry, only Luci would send you into Willy G's looking like Dolly Parton. She and I are heading to Hillsdale this evening. I promise, you will like it and you will look good."

"Alright, but what about Cindi?"

"OMG Angela Jaye, it's Friday, so she will be popping pills for the next three days. So, combat boots, a jacket and a French Maid outfit it is LOL."

"Don't you dare, however, now that you bring it up, there is another issue. At this point, I don't have many clothes and everything in process is karaoke show related. I don't have anything to, you know, lounge around the house and I don't mean a maid uniform."

"You mean like capri leggings and a V-neck?"

"Or maybe some small leisure shorts, a logo crop top, a 34B red bra, a black choker, knee socks, a sassy or spikey dark wig and new flats. Or something."

"Hmmm, just for laying around the house on the couch?"

"Or maybe a 2-hour Pizza and beer party tomorrow at 7 pm for Jarrod. I would, well, I was thinking I could, ah, serve him a Pizza dinner in a cute little outfit. So, maybe while you picking out switchblades and brass knuckles for Sunday night you could keep your eye out for something more relaxing?"

"A Pizza party huh? Just for Jarrod, huh? Is that a Pizza party or a coming out party?"

"Neither, it's more like a bully reunion, of sorts. Not that anything is going to happen, but he might appreciate a more fem body to, well, maybe jerk off on me? Can you help me?"

"Alright, but first, thanks for confirming that there is a history between you and Jarrod. I won't tell, but everyone has always wondered. LOL, haven't you ever noticed how he stares down your charmingly boyish nipples at the pool? We all have and we all know that he wants to latch his lips on them."

"So, a fishnet top so my nipples poke through?"

"Oh no, we'll save the street slut look for another day. We'll also save the "leisure" shorts for when you're like 35 or something. I'll pick up some exercise shorts, a little black mini and maybe a small pleated skirt for modesty. Need some more undies honey?"

"I do. And this is all our secret, right?"

"Of course, Angela Jaye. So, just how much cash is on that credit card you gave to Luci?"

"I got this card for you and I think I could handle a dark purple spikey wig. OMG, girls actually put things in their bras and bikini tops? I thought that was a myth."

"Casual server Angela Jaye coming up. Bring us girls another glass of wine will you, servant?"

"Shut it, more wine coming up."

"Thanks sweetie, now tuck your thong straps back inside your waist band. Calvin Klein, huh? Nice. And don't forget the guys, they look thirsty."

I wasn't exactly sure what I expected from this pool party, but Tonya might be solutions to my problem of filling my closet with clothing other than stage outfits. Plus, it's totally not fair for a girl to wear a bikini during a business conversation. I mean, I'm still a guy.

And just like that, Tonya was back to soaking up the sun like nothing just happened. A good sign that my secret may be safe. What wasn't safe was the guys forming a pyramid in the pool to get my attention for a beer.

"Coming right up guys. I was just trying to tie my servant apron properly."

I tucked my thong straps deep inside my waist belt and delivered the beer with a smile. And because Jarrod is such a nice guy, he offered to help me carry the empty cans back to the Tiki Bar. That was very thoughtful of him, but he forgot to pick up any of the empty cans. He just followed me like a puppy dog following a bowl of food. Hah, he thinks he's so slick. He just needed to get behind the bar with me so he could get his cheap gropes in. I mean, I've been here for 30 minutes already and he hasn't taken up his old ways yet.

"You better be quick Jarrod with your little game of leg and ass grabbing. And be careful of how high you push my swimming trunks up with your hands. It's one thing if one of them catches you feeling me up back here behind the bar and it's another thing if they see I'm wearing a thong under here."

For a guy that I have labeled as a bully, Jarrod sure does soft hands. And OMG, very fast hands. I suppose that I at least appreciate that he has never tried to "poke" anything anywhere. I stood fairly still and pretended to do what bartenders do while he had his fun. No, I wouldn't call it fun for me, but we do have a history of this sneaky stuff and it's been a while.

"That's enough Jarrod. The guys are looking over here. Go and I'll be right behind you, wait, you stay here for a few minutes and I'll take a few beers over. Will it go down in a minute or two? Just pretend like you're washing the plastic glasses. OMG, stop rubbing it. That does not help it go down."

He needed a little time, so I delivered some beers to guys. LOL, such looks from the guys. It was like they knew something, but couldn't figure out what they knew. That was funny.

I delivered three glasses of wine to girls and resumed my place behind the Tiki Bar, just like a good servant would do.

And then it was a scene from a movie. There were seven of us at the pool and we were all barely a arm length away from each other, yet texting became to mode of communication.

I sent a text to Jarrod and invited him to a private Pizza dinner tomorrow. Private, I say.

Merri sent me a text and asked if her tits looked good today. LOL, of course they do.

I sent a text to Claudia and asked her what exercise shorts are. She wants another glass of wine.

Jake sent me a text thanking me for keeping Tonya busy tonight so he could go out with Emily Trap.

Jarrod sent me a text and what do you know, he really does want to latch his lips around my boy nipples.

I sent a text to Merri by mistake and told her that I always angle it up and to the right. LOL, her head came off the towel so fast.

"Oops, sorry Merri, that was a typo. I meant to say I cast to the right when angling for river fish. Yeah, that's it. OK, everyone back to the pool now. More drinks?"

It appeared that Tonya was ready to leave so she could get ready to make the shopping trip with Luci in two hours. She grabbed her beach towel, gave Jake a quick kiss good bye and stopped by the Tiki Bar for one last chit chat.

"I'll paint your face tomorrow around 5 pm, so be home, be ready and be clean. However, as your friend I am compelled to ask you if you're sure you know what you're doing? Plus, can you record the party through the camera in your flat screen?"

"I'm not sure how to do that without the live feed ending up on CNN or something. I'll be home, I'll be ready and I'll be clean. Before you go, tell me one more time where the credit card is."

"See you tomorrow freak, but it's about to slice my left nipple open, LOL"

It didn't take much longer before the others took off as well. I mean, laying out by the pool all afternoon is great, but these folks had to start prepping for their Friday nights. With Jarrod taking a beer nap in the blazing sun I thought this might a good opportunity to move my swimming suit and float on a raft in just my thong for a few minutes. However, I thought better of that because you just never know who is going to pop in for a quick swim around here.

End Angela Jaye can sing 02