Angela Jaye can Sing Ch. 03

Story Info
Angela Jaye sings karaoke at Willy G's on Sunday night.
3.5k words
4.2
2.7k
00

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela Jaye can sing 03

It's Sunday night and it's showtime at Willy G's Dirty Dungeon. I was ready for it. The singing part comes natural to me and the girls had me looking like a goth chick. It's actually a very simple outfit, but I will fit right with the crowd at Willy G's bar. It's almost all black and not very complicated. Hell, with a little practice, I will be able to dress myself without Luci's and Tonya's help, just as long as they keep buying the clothes for me.

But I will tell you right here. I don't care what the packaging calls them, tights, leggings, capri's, yoga pants, whatever, they are very revealing for someone who carry's a little something extra in the front. And the same goes for exercise shorts and bike shorts. No secrets here.

That is where the skirts come in. You might still know my secret, but you can't see it. Now I know why the girls picked up so many little skirts.

So, what do I look like tonight? LOL, I told you, dark from head to toe. Seriously, like I said, it's simple. Black combat boots, striped socks, capri leggings, a logo black T-shirt that implies I might be carrying a weapon, a dark purple and black wig and the jacket. The jacket rules. The jacket is the best. A bit shiny for my normal tastes, but cool as hell. Between the zippers, the chains and the safety pins, I almost jingle a little when I spin around.

Luci and Tonya picked me up right on time. Willy G's tavern isn't too far away, so we piled into Luci's SUV and made the short drive to the bar. Cindi couldn't make it because Sundays are technically still the weekend, so she and Carl and still popping pills.

"Hey Angela Jaye. I hope you're ready for tonight. Here, I brought you a choker and red headband."

"Thanks Tonya. And let me say that you are looking a little, how shall I say, a little busty tonight?"

"Shut it, AJ. I will admit that I wear a padded bra from time to time, just like you, I think."

"LOL, I'm joking. Luci, try to hold off on club sex tonight while I'm on stage and remember, I have to sing twice tonight."

"OMG, you are becoming more work than I bargained for. And you remember, you're changing to the yoga shorts for the second song. Are you nervous?"

"LOL, not about singing, but I'm a little concerned about the stories of this place."

"Myths, all myths. We will have you safely tucked into bed before 11 pm. Isn't that right, Tonya."

"LOL, it could happen, but be sure to pull it up and angle it to the right."

"Hah, see I know some things. I always angle it to the right. I'm not a Trap, just yet anyways."

"Good. Remember to remove your jacket before you walk through the metal detector."

Luci parked way in the back. The girls gave me their last once over and made a few adjustments before we headed around to the front of the building. I kept reminding myself that I'm wearing combat boots if I need to kick my way out of anything.

Damn it, I knew Melvin worked here as a Bouncer and I know that because I do this his taxes, but I was hoping that he had Sunday nights off. Oh well, nothing I can do about that now.

"Welcome to Willy G's Dirty Dungeon of Danger. If you're here as a participant in the karaoke event, please find a table to the right. Who is your performer please?"

"Me. Angela Jaye. Should I sign in somewhere Melvin?"

"Whoa, how do you know me? I'm M Blade in the Club."

"I suppose you don't recognize me Melvin, I mean M Blade, but I have been doing your taxes for three years. By the way, that party planner headset looks ridiculous on a man of your size."

"Andrew? Looking good, ah, was it Angela?"

"Angela Jaye. Which way do we go?"

"Right over there, Miss Angela Jaye. By the way, I'm getting a message through my gay as hell party planner headset that there is no way Marci is letting you walk out of here with that jacket. I'd like to tell you that Marci is harmless, but she's not. So, good luck tonight and have fun."

Oh, great. I knew that this was going to be a bad idea. But at least I knew one person. And it didn't take long for that Marci girl to approach me and get a good look at her new jacket. And I mean a "hands on" look over.

"Hey, welcome to the Club. I'm Marci and if I wasn't on parole, I would kidnap you for that hot jacket. Follow me and I'll take you to a table. Ladies, please take a few tokens from the bowl on the table. They operate the condom machine in the basement restroom. Please keep all club sex in the basement restrooms. So, you're the singer huh?"

"I am. Hi Marci. I'm Angela. Angela Jaye and this is my first time here. I came here to sing and not to get stabbed. Will you be keeping me safe tonight or will you be the one to hold me down?"

"Funny sweetheart, but that jacket is not hitting the ground tonight. Introduce your crew."

"OK. This is Luci. She is my stage manager and pimp. This is Tonya. She is responsible for my look tonight. Shall we follow you?"

"Yes, I'll hook you up with the best table in the house. It has four legs. So, Angela Jaye, would it be forward of me to ask if you're single?"

"Well Marci, I have the feeling that being very forward is your thing, but if you must know, yes, I am single, but I'd rather that information not be passed around the club like weed."

"Well, we'll talk about that later. Please have a seat and listen for your name. You will be singing two songs tonight. Have fun sweetie."

The crowd was a little on the rough side, but everyone seemed to be enjoying the entertainment. One thing I did notice was that we were getting our fair shares of the stares from the guys and a few girls. It's not exactly why I'm doing this, but the attention was pretty nice. And I chose to count all of the looks for me and not this primo jacket.

I knew my turn was coming up because the DJ Chad knew how to do his job, but Marci figured she would remind me and brought us another round of cocktails.

"Hey Angela Jaye, you're up next. Here's a round of drinks on the house. By the way, you haven't accepted my friends request yet. I sent it 90 seconds ago."

"What's in your hand Marci?"

"Ah, it's a few notes and phone numbers from the crowd. Don't worry about all that right now."

The good news is that when they carry me out tonight under a sheet, Marci may be there to hold my hand so I'm not alone. The better news is that she will have to let go of the knife to hold my hand.

"Ladies and questionable gentlemen, please welcome Angela Jaye to the stage. Angela is a local resident who has been singing since childhood. She also believes that she is going to get out of the building tonight with that jacket. Angela Jaye, please step forward at your own risk."

Great, just what I needed. A stupid intro and free shots from Marci the Stalker. But, as a performer, the show must go on. I gave my usual finger point and head nod to the DJ and prepared myself to get chased out of the place with a feminine version of Rhinestone Cowboy. Well, someone, someone named Marci got me. As the karaoke screen was loading itself with the background music it was clear that I would be singing Wrecking Ball instead. Hah, I nailed it.

"Whoa Angela, where the hell did that come from? That was pretty cool. And how did you manage to set it up so that big guy would throw that little guy threw the window at the perfect time? It was right on que with the chorus line."

"Oh, you know me, I know how to make a plan. But never mind all that, I felt a little exposed up there. Was I, you know, visible?"

"Hey, that's on you. It's one thing to duplicate Miley's song, but it's another thing when you try to duplicate her stage dance moves, so that's on you."

"Well, I was caught up in the song."

"Or were you caught up with those two spikey hair guys? We could all see the eye contact. But never mind all that, as you say. Do you feel like changing into the bike shorts now for you next song? I'm pretty sure your new fans in here would appreciate a little more of your legs."

I didn't notice that my new stalker was standing so close to us and could over hear Luci speaking. Marci answered Luci's question.

"Of course, she wants to change. But first things first. Listen Luci, this is against my better judgement, but my brother "wants to get with you" and stuff. He's really a nice guy and all, but he will not call you tomorrow. And Tonya, Tommy Kramer "wants to do you doggie and stuff" in stall #4 and he will call you tomorrow. Tommy is probably considered the caught of the club. You'll get along fine with him as long as you end each sentence with "and stuff" no matter what the topic is."

"Wait a minute, that will leave me alone at the table. Isn't that against some kind of girl code? And remember, I'm allergic to bleeding."

"Relax spoonful of honey. You won't be alone. Slicer is on his way over to the table to introduce himself. He's alright."

I turned to get the advice of Luci and Tonya and they were gone. LOL and so were the condom machine tokens. Hah, they can expect a conversation on club codes later.

"Hey. I'm the Slicer and I really enjoyed your performance. How long before you sing again tonight?"

"Hello Mr. Slicer. I'm Angela Jaye and about 20 minutes or so I think. And I can't be late or I will be disqualified. I also need a few minutes to change my clothes, so don't get any ideas. Plus, Marci was just about to take me someplace where I could change my clothes, isn't that right Marci?"

"Exactly Angela Jaye. Sorry Slicer, but your little butt rubbing thing will have to wait."

"Oh, wait, so the big bad Slicer likes to rub off on unconscious girls, does he?"

"Forget it Angela, you're going to be late. OMG, you have his number. Come on, the only safe place for you to strip is in the office."

I was in a little bit of a daze, but I grabbed the duffle bag and followed closely behind her. My stomach started to boil when we walked right past the crowd and into a small office behind the bar. And yes, everyone I walked by took a cheap feel.

"Alright, let's get you out of those leggings and into something less appropriate. Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. I want you to fall for me all by yourself. Let's see what your slut friends put in the bag of tricks."

Alright, I need to learn how to put on take off these tight ass clothes by myself very soon. Although, she was quite gentle, she was a little slow, but quite gentle. However, lesson number one is that when a pair of tights is pulled down, the thong has a tendency to go with it. To Marci's advantage, that meant that both of my hands were busy grabbing at my thong and not controlling her other movements.

"Again, relax, will you. I'm going to get to know your body sooner or later babe."

"Well, I appreciate your forwardness, but I don't think we have time for a hand job."

"OMG, you're too cute. Listen, I'm just making it a little harder so we can angle it up and to the left."

"No, to the right. It has to angled to the right."

"Are you sure? There are several requests from the crowd to angle it to the left. Is that alright with you Angela Jaye? It's just for tonight. And before you answer I might mention that the crowd has created a special tip jar just for you."

"Marci, I dress as part of my stage act. I'm not interested in trapping a guy into a date. But how full is the tip jar? It would be nice to make back some of the clothing expenses."

It took a few minutes, but we finally got me into the next outfit. Exercise shorts, a sheer pullover, no socks and a different pleated skirt.

I figured it wouldn't be all that bad if I gave the crowd what they wanted. What I didn't calculate very well was just how much of a show I was giving by moving to the soulful beat of "Rolling in the Deep". To learn from my mistakes, I asked Marci to send me the link to their camera system. Don't judge me, I just need to know how many different angles I was actually displaying. And judging by the messy and sticky club floor, I guessed it was all the angles. I gave the crowd a bow and ran off of the stage.

"OMG, I am so glad that's over. Can we go now ladies? That was totally nerve racking."

"Soon Angela Jaye. But we just received another free round of drinks and we should count your tips. Besides, it will be another 20 minutes before they announce the karaoke winner. Sit down and relax."

"Fine, but be quick."

"It will not be quick. We decided that we would sip our drinks slowly and count your tips just as slowly so you would have extra time to tell us all about this "rubbing" fetish you have. And by the way, the DJ has hired you to perform every Sunday as the house singer. Now, what is this thing you have going on and just exactly what level of sex have you had? Fess up."

I felt like I was backed into a corner by my friends, but it was hard to refuse them. I mean, Angela Jaye wouldn't be Angela Jaye without their help and support. However, some things need to stay behind closed doors or the pool house or the Tiki Bar.

"It's nothing. It's how Jarrod gets off on me. It started a few years ago. It's not fault that he finds my legs and buns irresistible. I'm like that and he can't help himself. And if I have to tell it all, it's not just Jarrod, there have been a few other bullies in my life. But, that's all, just rubbing and grinding. There, are you happy now?"

That wasn't the entire story, but it was all I was letting out tonight. After that, I sat there and watched Tonya count the tip cash. I don't know what the final tally was, but was nice watch her count all those green backs.

"Alright ladies and questionable gentlemen, we have the results. In third place is Sally Kerns. In second place is Henry Canter and our winner is Angela Jaye. Let's hear it for Miss Angela Jaye. AJ, please come to stage to receive your prize money and to give the crowd one last look at you for the night."

I wasn't really surprised because singing comes so naturally to me. What did surprise me was that Luci was right on my heels all the way. I also didn't realize that she was so close behind me because she was planning a planned wardrobe failure.

Just as I posed with the DJ Chad for the prize hand off and photo op, my skirt dropped. And by the way Luci was laughing, I knew why it fell dropped down my legs. And OMFG, I was angled to left in these exercise shorts. I think that means I have to accept a date offer now. I think it's a rule.

I was going to run off the stage, but DJ Chad had other ideas. He held my arm up in a victory stance and allowed time for additional photos. What I didn't expect was how comfortable I was standing there, up on stage, exposing myself to a very loud and happy crowd.

Marci gave me a hand wave implying that fun time was over, so I slowly walked back to our table.

"Great show Angela Jaye. Luci, here's another $125 for the tip jar. The Darts team has requested a very small and very tight pair of Denim shorts."

"Just how short are we talking about Marci? Angela Jaye is actually a little shy."

"Oh, maybe so short that you will have to slip Angela Jaye a red pill just before showtime. I put a small baggie of two pills in your purse while you were, well, doing my brother. Oh, don't worry, I didn't peek. And I can't believe it, but he may actually call you tomorrow. Who knew?"

"Oh, believe me, Kirk will call me tomorrow. No problem with Denim shorts so short that even I would think twice about wearing them, but Angela Jaye is very, very shy."

"Fine, here are two more red pills. Now, before you go Angela Jaye, there are also a few requests for selfies. Do you mind? Cool. Luci, why don't you help her? That curtain over there should make a good back drop for good selfies. Take the tip jar with you."

Hah, the tables have been turned. Now Tonya is left alone at the table.

"So, Tonya, I don't mean to get into your business, but it seems that Tommy Kramer has recovered and he has requested special use of the office for another sex filled 15 minutes date. All I can say is that I've never known Tommy to be with anyone ever a second time. You must be something special. However, it's your decision, but it's that door right over there. And in full disclosure, I would like to watch."

"Because you're a freak like that?"

"Well, yes and I promise Angela Jaye will walk out of here with that jacket on. Follow me please."

I could see Tonya and Marci talking, but I had no idea what they were planning. All I know is that Luci unzipped my jacket to expose my sheer pullover and was holding the tip jar up in front of the line of guys. Oops, a few girls too. I will remind the owner, Willy G, to post some rules on the wall or give me a bigger tip jar. Marci failed to mention that one ass grab came with every selfie.

It took a few selfies for me to find my comfort zone, but after a few fingers danced across my backside I became a little more at ease. After the photo op was over, I was able to fill Luci's purse again with green backs. However, then it was time to go.

"Where's Tonya? Oh, here she comes. Let's pack up and get out of here while I still have my virginity and this jacket on."

"Hey guys, sorry, I was, well, hey, are we ready to go? How was the selfie session?"

"Ah, Tonya, you look flushed?"

"Ah, it's warm in here, probably from all the guys getting worked up by Angela Jaye. Hey, look at all that tip cash. Good job Angela Jaye. By the way, do Luci and I get a cut?"

"You guys can keep it all if my adventures with Jarrod remain a secret."

"We'll split it equally if what Luci and I did tonight is a secret too. So, is this a regular thing for the three of us for the rest of the summer?"

"OMG, that sounds like I might be putting up with and maybe putting out more than I am prepared for."

"Well, think of it this way Angela. One, you're pretty much in it knee deep at this point. And knowing Jarrod, I would imagine that he squirts his mess on you as soon as he touches you with his stick. Now, close your eyes and imagine a very thick cockhead moving back and forth between your cute butt cheeks while you clench them so tight. I've done it once and it was cool. You just need a little lube and let him drill you. I promise, you will love the feeling between your buns."

"And you two get to disappear in between my sets?"

"Duh."

Whatever. I don't mind what they do as long as I look good on stage and have a chance to perform. But, true to form, Marci just had to get the last word in.

"Good night Angela Jaye. Take good care of my new jacket. I'll be coming around some day to pick it up."

End Angela Jaye can sing 03