All Comments on 'Angelica'

by 100 Angry Bananas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

Wow that was pretty intense. The Titus Andronicus reference was very well done. A truly well written story, if not completely twisted. The erotic stuff was very tasteful, very well written...the allusions were very accurate...and the horror, well - it certainly made me shudder.

Keep it up, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Angelica

Very well done. I think the whole thing was handled well and it moved along at a nice pace. I think you pulled off the erotic and the horror parts quite well.

cheesy80scheesy80salmost 16 years ago
Saw the ending coming...but...

Brilliant nonetheless.

Disturbing and appropriate. I like your writing style as well. Not sure why this hasn't been tagged with a HOT symbol yet, but hopefully that mistake will be corrected very soon.

BlackPheonixBlackPheonixalmost 16 years ago
Awe Inspiring

I kind of saw the ending coming, but the way you made it happen. The allusions and the foreshadowing. I truly enjoyed reding your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no no NO!!!!!!!!!

did you have to have her kill the KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!

vexcavevexcaveover 14 years ago
I love a story that makes me go and find out more

When you mentioned Titus Andronicus, I had to go check it out. I had heard of the play and its writer, but couldn't remember how it went. Wikipedia is fantastic for moments like this. I personally do not like horror movies, especially not the gore kind that is common today, but you have wrapped this horror story up neatly to prevent an excess of gore (which was highly evident in the Shakespeare variant). Imagine if everyone out there who was having an affair read something like this? Hmm. Food for thought. Pie anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Woah!

Did she really kill the kids? That's fucking awful. The husband and the wacked out sitter are the ones who deserve to pay the ultimate price not the innocent kids.

dkm25433dkm25433over 12 years ago
What. The. Fuck?

That was one of the best horror stories I've ever heard. Absolutely awesome. Disturbing as fuck, which horror stories should be. A total of two stories have shaken me to my core.

1. The Boogeyman by Stephen King

2. Angelica by 100 Angry Bananas

Fucking awesome. 5/5

dinkymacdinkymacover 12 years ago
Wow!!!

What a shocker! Thanks for sharing.

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackalmost 6 years ago

Great story. A damn shame you stopped writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous