All Comments on 'Angelina Ch. 01'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it...

Would love to see the story continue, and with lots of flirting, flashing and teasing, casual "accidental" exposure, etc. Nice Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Do they make girls like that?

A bit wordy, but nice.

Both work, but being picky, you may want to change:

"aureole" (Webster: halo, nimbus)

to

"areola" (Webster - Noun pl -lae or -las a small circular area, such as the coloured ring around the human nipple [Latin]

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent...

Great beginning.

ralphcralphcover 15 years ago
bs

she was ur gf in h school and u met a guy as a freshman who was instantly ur best friend and u were at ur house and she put the make on him when she was ur wife, huh? well that was fast. so u got married and did u get jobs or kids or anything and how log since u got married,sheesh.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years agoAuthor
ralphc, if you'd read the story...

...you'd see where we were all friends together for a good ten years before this incident occured.

Follow along...

1-I met Steve when we were were all fourteen.

2-Angelina was already my girl friend by then, and she remained my girl friend throughout high school and afterwards, though we both had many other partners before we finally got married.

3-We got married. The story doesn't say when, but we got married when we were 21. Steve was our Best Man.

4-We all remained close throughout this entire period.

5-A couple years later, when we were 23, is when this story occured.

So, no, nothing just happened "all of a sudden," or "right after we got married." She didn't just up and decide to attack him out of the blue. Our relationship developed over many years.

sweet_escapesweet_escapeover 15 years ago
Nice Work

The story begins with a lot of detail, but I liked the way you told it and the tone of your writing. The teasing was well written, starting out subtle and natural - although I'm sure it won't stay that way ;). The only thing I found distracting was the use of exclamation points in your dialogue. It always makes characters sound very young. I think it works better using some kind of physical gesture to show their excitement or anger, rather than throwing an exclamation point on the end. It helps to create a more realistic feel for the scene, too. Anyway, I really enjoyed the first chapter. It kept me interested and made me curious to see the next installment. Well done.

EldridgeinOOEldridgeinOOalmost 15 years ago
Did you find it now?

You Luddite :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

Angelina sounds like someone I would have enjoyed knowing in school. Free-spirits need to stick together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

This story has great charcaters, sweet sexy loving, and leads to a terrific series of series. Don't miss any of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brilliant

Love this story, please consider one similar to this with an incest theme!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 13 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, just keep reading. Methinks you may enjoy the follow-up series to this one, which is called..."Sisters." :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved these stories

You write EXCELLENT stories--- do not stop !!!

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesabout 10 years ago
So real

I often forget to describe my characters. Reading this one of yours makes it clear how big a mistake I have been making. Your description of the heroine was so vivid, you had me excited even before she did anything. Wow! And this was your first?

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 10 years agoAuthor
Angelina, a "heroine"? I love that.

She's been described a lot of ways, but I believe that's the first time anyone ever referred to her as a "heroine." Nice.

Anyway, yes, this was my very first stab at posting an erotica story. The ridiculously short length of these first few chapters bears testament to that fact, as I really didn't know how long to make them. In retrospect, I probably should have simply combined all four chapters into a single piece.

It took me many years before I could bring myself to write and post this story. A woman I know who was aware of Angelina's tale spent a good two years badgering me to do it, and after another five years I finally broke down and started typing.

And yes, that detailing you mentioned is probably my favorite aspect of writing. The narrative is everything to me.

newtype2525newtype2525over 9 years ago
I can't say enough how much I love this so far!

I can't wait to read more! You sent such a wonderful time painting a marvelous image of Angelina that I was in love before the story really began. I have loved Monica Bellucci forever! She stands an example of my vision of a prefect female. Thank you! My wife will have no clue as to why I attack her tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

But barely a beginning...

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Groan

An invitation to complications

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous