Angels Ch. 03 - Recommendation

Story Info
The perfect present for any budget.
2.8k words
4.61
5.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story contains some group sex but is predominantly lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Andi had been quietly photocopying when Annette walked into the small room. "Oh hi. How did the house move go?" asked Annette by way of a greeting.

Andi and her husband had just moved into a new house not far from Annette and the brunette asked the older women what she thought of the area. "Fine thank you, things went very smoothly. I'm so glad you recommended those estate agents; they were a tremendous help" replied Andi. The pleasantries continued until Andi mentioned "It's Sam's birthday but with moving, we're a little strapped for cash to spend on a descent present."

Just then John walked in the room and greeted both women with a cheery Hello. "You should have a word with John here. I wanted something special to give my husband for our anniversary, John took some sexy photos of me." Annette continued, "Steve just loved them, sure did spice things up a bit if you get my meaning."

"What do you mean by sexy?" asked Andi, her curiosity spiked. How much did Annette show and how much should she?

"Well, Annette's were very near the knuckle, but you only go as far as you want," replied John nonchalantly trying to hide his interest.

"You should definitely go for it; my husband said it was the best present I could have given him" added Annette.

"Hmm, I'll think about it," said Andi thoughtfully as she left the room although she realised later that she had neglected to find out how much it would cost.

Nothing more was said until John bumped into Andi a few days later. "Thought any more about our conversation the other day?" John asked.

"I think Sam would definitely be pleased with some sexy photos of me, but I don't know..." Andi's voice trailed off as she shrugged her shoulders. Her ego could do with a boost from both her husband, and who knows, maybe some appreciative comments from John too; after all his day job of Art Director of Angels Lingerie meant he looked at scantily clad women every day. How did she feel about posing before John? she liked him, he was always pleasant and did his best to amuse her but he was still her colleague.

"Look you don't have to worry about going too far, you're in control and take things as far as you want. You really are very photogenic; I think you'd make a great model. And I'm very discreet, you'd be surprised how many people have modelled for me" John said encouragingly. He wanted to see this little minx in the raw, but didn't want to push her too far, too quickly.

"Well, that's sure nice to know, but how much will it cost me?" Andi asked.

"Just the price of a few hours of your time, that's all, it's all digital and the company will cover the cost of the printing. Call it a perk of the job, we like happy employees" came the reply. The idea was growing more appealing to her by the minute.

After a short pause she said "Yes, I'll do it then" almost in triumph. Bingo, John thought to himself.

"Well, if you won't be missed, why don't you come to my office after you've logged off from work tomorrow. Bring a nice dress and some sexy underwear" John told her, "You won't be going that far", hopefully she would, "but it will serve to get you into the mood and make the photo's look even better" he continued. It made sense so she agreed. The appointed time arrived, and John showed her into the changing room where Andi could get changed. She emerged looking very nice indeed, if a little nervous, wearing a little black evening gown. After a few glasses of wine to loosen her up, they begin with a few full-length shots, followed by a few full facials. The complements flowed and Andi soon loosened up and started shooting John a seductive smile. He constantly told her how great she looked and how Sam was a very lucky man. Her self-esteem was sky rocketing.

With a little encouragement she was persuaded to lift her dress to show her stocking tops off. John loaded a fresh memory card into the camera, giving him an opportunity to ply her with more drink. "How about we get a little more risqué?" he challenged "If you don't like the results, we can scrap them without Sam even knowing they were ever taken". The wine and charm worked a treat; the hem was gradually raised, without any hesitation. She had already decided that she would show off her lingerie to John. With the dress eventually discarded showing off a very sexy body clothed in a pretty set of matching lace underwear. "Oh yes. I can see why you looked so sexy in the earlier shots" John complemented her, "Not sounding cheesy, but you've got a better body than some professional models I've used and as for that smile, the camera loves you." This much was true; Andi stood at around 5 feet 8, not an ounce of fat on her but with very shapely breasts, butt and thighs. Her long dark hair and angelic features crowning off a very complete package.

John's complements were intoxicating, Andi found herself complying with his every request. Eventually it was time to remove her bra. She had never shown her breasts to any other man than her husband but took John's professionalism as a sign that it was safe to carry on. He encouraged her to play with her nipples, bunch her breasts together, all of whom seemed perfectly natural, and she willingly complied loving the way he seemed to hang on her every action. Her sole focus was the lens and John stood behind it.

John could see the overall effect was going to be stunning. He got Andi to lie back with her legs apart, the sight was beautiful, she had got so turned by her earlier exhibitionism that her panties had a small damp patch. Again, she complied with his every whim when he asked her to hitch her panties aside and hold her pussy lips apart. She wanted John to see all of her, his expression showing what it really meant to him. John always took it as a sign of achievement when he could see a little trickle of pussy juice around her labia. "Oh Andi, that's a perfect picture" he said as he got her to rub the extended clitoris. The last few shots were run off, "A terrific view".

These last few words were breathed into her pussy as he had moved forward and got down on his knees in front of her. Andi's head shot up as she felt John's tongue on her clit, all ready to protest, was this maybe a step too far? The quick tongue flicks soon made her rest her head back down and grip the back of his head with her spare hand. She needed this orgasm to happen, and she'd didn't care who was driving her there, a thundering orgasm soon followed that really rocked her to the core.

She was still recovering from this as John replaced his probing tongue with his rock-hard cock. Andi had never been fucked like this before; John certainly had staying power. As soon as he tired of this position her rolled her on to her stomach like a rag doll and fucked her at an alarming rate, doggie style. She next had to work for her cock, John sitting down making her ride him, bouncing up and down on his lap as though her life depended on it. John eventually came long and deep within her pussy as he had her laying on her back with her ankles around by her ears. By this time, she had lost count of the number of orgasms she had worked through, but the result was perfect, thoroughly satisfied.

Two days later John had the photographs ready and set them up across his three screens in his office. Andi then came along to select the one's she wanted enlarged and framed. She chose two full-length shots, one facial and two in her lacy underwear. John sensed she was a little embarrassed at the nude shots; he stood behind her and slowly massaged her bottom.

"Aren't they fantastic?" John said, nodding towards the nude shots at the end of the folder.

"I still can't believe I went that far," she said in response.

"Oh, come on. You look so hot; I can't believe I've left it until now to capture you. You really are far superior to any of the professional models I use. In fact, looking at these is making my trousers tent" John said as he worked his hand up the back of her skirt.

She slapped his hand away "What if someone comes in and finds us" Andi went on. In reply John simply waved the door key at her, predictably he ended up fucking her over the desk. Her husband loved the photos, Annette was right, they certainly spiced up their sex life. He only asked once who had taken the photographs and was pleased when Andi told him it was ddatone by a professional photographer. At least that much was true.

As a thank you, Andi modelled on a further two occasions, both for John's consumption; his favourite was the short nurse's outfit that showed off her long stocking clad legs. It was during the ritual fuck that John asked her if she'd pose for him with another girl. Although a little dubious, she was too sexed up to disagree. Seeing as Andi already knew her, John approached Annette to see if she would be Andi's partner. Annette is a little shorter than Andi; she is very slim with shapely slender legs, blonde shoulder length hair and a pretty face with pale skin. John knew she was no-sexual freedom their pillow talks each time they hooked up and Annette was more than pleased to find that Andi had agreed to undress with her.

John arranged for both women to meet up in his studio the same evening, having set the lights and camera up the two girls went and stood in front of the sofa on one of his sets. The atmosphere was electric; Andi stood nervously almost shaking, while Annette had a look of sheer lust in her eyes. It was Annette who took the lead, remembering her first time. "You have to look as relaxed as possible," whispered Annette "I'm going to touch you now" she continued. As she softly touched her arm, Andi jumped slightly and smiled nervously. "Are you OK?" Annette asked.

"Yes" nodded Andi "It felt a little strange, but nice and gentle".

"If we're going to undress next to each other, We'd better get a little closer" Annette ventured as she moved her face closer to Andi's. Sensing no resistance, she moved nearer and gently kissed Andi on the lips. Andi tensed slightly but quickly melted into Annette's arms as she held the younger girl tightly. During the embrace Annette reached up and slid down the zip on Andi's dress. The dress was pulled away from her shoulders and allowed to slide down to her feet. Annette stood back to admire the view, "Terrific. I like the view very much, you look magnificent," she whispered, Andi blushed, "Now take my top off" she instructed Andi. Nervously reaching up, Andi started to unbutton Annette's blouse. All this time John was snapping away with the camera, he didn't want to miss any of the action unfolding before him.

Andi seemed to hesitate, not sure what to do next. Annette didn't want to lose any momentum, so she quickly removed her own skirt and pulled the other girl into another embrace, kissing her passionately as Andi wasn't resisting at all. It seems she was able to take Andi's bra off without her realising. Annette broke off from the kiss and leaning down took one of Andi's hardening nipples into her mouth, she wanted this girl and Andi didn't seem to be in any mood to stop her.

Andi let out a low moan and threw her head back "Oh that feels so good" she purred. Annette congratulated herself; Andi had passed the point of no return. John was happy to note that both women seemed to be in world of their own, ignoring him completely. After a few minutes Annette pulled away from Andi's breasts and began unfastening her own bra. "Can I try that?" Andi asked. Annette simply smiled and offered Andi one of her breasts. Although a little clumsy Annette enjoyed the attention, she knew the younger girl was hers.

Annette let Andi have her fill until her nipples started to ache a little. She slowly dropped down until she knelt in front of Andi and started to pull her panties down. It was her last vestige of respectability, but Andi quickly stepped out of them. "Sit here and open those lovely legs for me" Annette said, patting the sofa. Andi quickly complied, knowing what was to come next.

The scent of fresh pussy juice reached John six feet away. Annette wasted no time and buried her tongue deep in Andi's pussy, a quick, thundering orgasm soon washed over her. This was quickly followed by a second and third as Annette began to abuse her enflamed clitoris. It was after Annette had mopped up the results of her fourth, earth-shattering orgasm, that Andi pushed Annette's head away. "Please" she gasped, "No more".

Annette leant back smiling, pleased with her latest conquest. Andi came very easily, and that sort of attention guaranteed that she'd come back for more. She stood up and removed her own panties, she then climbed up on to the sofa and started to lower her pussy on to Andi's face. Andi's eyes went wide as the pale pink almost hairless pussy descended on to her face. She stuck out her tongue as Annette's clitoris came into view. John altered his position so that he could see Annette's facial reactions and Andi's chin as it sawed away between her lover's open thighs.

Although Annette came very quickly, she remained in place, enjoying the sensations Andi was ringing out of her. John sensed his opportunity and put the camera down. Andi still lay on the sofa with her legs wide open. Dropping his trousers John slipped his dick into Andi's slippery pussy, fucking her in long deep strokes. A muffled grunt came from Andi; this was followed by a deep moan from Annette as Andi doubled her efforts in response to John's fucking. Seeing these two gorgeous women fucking soon had John shooting his load deep inside Andi. Standing up he tapped Annette on the back as he stood up and whispered, "Sixty-nine".

Annette stood back and helped Andi on to the floor; she quickly spun around sitting down on Andi's face again. Annette in turn buried her face in Andi's pussy resuming her sucking, this time with the added flavour of John's semen. The two girls stayed in that position for over a half-hour. Sometimes Andi had trouble concentrating on Annette's pussy as her own pussy was being ravaged. After a short while John put his camera down again and was ready for some more action, this time from Annette. He went and knelt above Andi's head and started to feed his hard on into Annette. He was very surprised to feel Andi's darting tongue flicking over his cock whenever any portion was removed from Annette's cunt.

In the end, John had to admit that this was probably one of the most successful and fruitful two girl sessions he had ever had, the photos would turn out great. Annette was just grateful that Andi lived so close by, something she took advantage of at every available opportunity. Andi had been exposed to a whole new experience and although she still preferred her pussy being ploughed by John or her husband, she was definitely developing a taste for pussy. For John the bonus came when he asked Andi if she would pose for him in some of the company's lingerie stock, the end objective was for them to feature in the next catalogue. The initial reluctance had been overcome when he underlined that heads were cropped off so that buyers focused on the product rather than the model and hence keeping her modelling a discreet secret from her husband.