Angels Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take a genius for Susan to work out what had just happened and so she slipped from her seat, prised Kerry's legs apart and hitched her panties to one side to expose the treasure beneath. In one quick movement the older woman craned her neck forward, extended her tongue and raked the flat surface along Kerry's labia. "Oh god" was the younger woman's only response beside reaching her hand around the back of Susan's head and pulling her face further into the juicy pussy before her. Kerry watched transfixed as Susan worked her lips and tongue over her pussy. At one point Susan shifted her gaze to the delicate peach in front of her to stare at Kerry to gauge how she was doing and wasn't about to freak out. "Oh god, you look so beautiful knelt there looking at me" gasped Kerry which only served to encourage Susan on to further heights as the blonde ground her pussy further forward "I love having my pussy licked but it's never been this good before."

Kerry was defenceless against the assault on her pussy, not that she wanted to stop the boss's attentions. Closer and closer she could feel the pressure building inside her once more. Her toes started to curl up and it seemed every nerve in her body was going into overload. As the damn broke, she let out an anguished wail and pushed her hips forward one last time as her clit danced underneath Susan's tongue as her lips worked the tiny nub mercilessly. She pushed hard against Susan's forehead and gasped "No more please, I beg you."

Susan rested back on her heels as she watched the young girl before her shake and quiver. If she hadn't previously generated the same reaction from others, she may have been concerned with what had just transpired. Kerry slowly lifted her head, a vision of euphoria across her face as she quietly stated, "That was amazing, I've never come so intensely before in my life." Susan was pleased that Kerry's first time with a woman had gone so spectacularly well but was fully prepared not to push the issue further on this occasion.

Kerry had other ideas though and asked "Can I try that with you now? Would you undress for me?" Susan jumped to her feet in an instant and started to remove her own clothing. Kerry was pleased to see that the boss lady liked to keep in shape. Although not curvaceous like Kerry, she looked very toned even if her chest was smaller than Kerry's. As the last items were removed Kerry slipped down to her knees and crawled the few paces to Susan so that the sparsely haired pussy was right in front her face. She had seen enough porn moves to know how things work and immediately raked her tongue along the length on the woman's labia.

She had watched so many movies that she instinctively knew what was needed and her ego was suitably inflamed when she made the big boss come through a combination of her tongue, lips and fingers all working in conjunction. Susan invited Kerry back to her office the following day where she produced an outfit in a new line that included stockings and suspenders and had the young blonde model the set. Susan had the pretty blonde do a couple of circuits of her office before making Kerry crawl to Susan who had lay back in her padded chair with her legs opened invitingly. Kerry then displayed her growing confidence in her oral ability while Susan took a phone call from one of the suppliers.

The day after that Kerry was introduced to a strap on dildo that saw Susan use in the blonde's hungry pussy in the first instance, followed later by her losing her anal cherry as Susan laid into her back door. Friday came and Kerry found herself in Susan's office once more but this time the boss played the viewer while her guest was sandwiched between Susan's secretary Bea and her assistant Gemma.

The surprise for Susan came the following day. She had gone into the office in the morning on a weekend to catch up on some paperwork that she had neglected while seducing Kerry. Halfway through the morning, the big heavy wooden door to her office opened and in stepped Kerry. Susan beamed at her visitor and said, "Well I didn't expect to see anyone here today although it is a pleasant surprise." Kerry said nothing although she was smiling as she stepped into the centre of the office and began removing her clothing until she was entirely naked. Next, she silently stepped around the big desk, turned Susan's swivel chair and dropped to her knees as she prised the big bosses' legs apart where she proceeded to demonstrate what she had been taught over the past week.

On the following Monday, armed with the news that Kerry, Gemma and Bea had all volunteered to model for John, Susan went down to his office to keep him updated with the past weeks progress. As she stepped into the office Susan was pleasantly surprised to find John and Andi pouring over a spreadsheet on the coffee table in front of them. John looked up smiled and said "Ah, perfect timing as ever. I hope you don't mind but I wanted to present some figures back to you of our plan and Andi has been helping me fine tune it."

Susan replied "Good idea and thank you for the assistance, Andi. How much has our friend here briefed you on the plan?"

Andi smiled back and answered "Well first off, he asked if I'd join the list of models -- the answer was yes by the way -- we then reviewed the last couple of quarters invoices to see how much we had shelled out and we think we have come up with a generous package that will be a suitable incentive so that others will join. I enlisted simply knowing it was doing John a favour but others might need a little more coaxing and so we need to entice them. We don't want to tip people over the tax threshold, and it's forecast to save us a little money although John had explained that it's his time that was the important criteria."

Susan just sat there nodding as Andi went through her detailed figures and eventually responded with "Well I can't thank you enough, firstly for helping us with the forecast but perhaps more importantly helping our friend out. He said you would make a fabulous model which I'm sure will be proven once he has had chance to produce some sets for me."

Andi giggled slightly and said, "Don't worry hopping around the topic, John has already said he has shared with you the photos from my previous sessions he has taken of me and so you already know what I look like." Susan was suitably tactful enough not to deny it and so Andi continued "We've asked Annette to join in too although I'm concerned that our body shapes are a bit too similar to provide a diverse model option. I've a few more bumps than her but it's still a small pool to pick from."

Susan interjected at this point looking over at John "Ah, that's where I have some good news as I can report that Kerry, Gemma and Bea have similarly volunteered providing three further body shapes we can use."

"Excellent" replied John, "I think another three or four should work exceptionally well for us. Now we have some firm figures I think more can be persuaded."

Andi then continued with "I've obviously seen previous catalogues and all the models seem roughly the same age. Have you considered using more mature models? We have some on our staff that might fit the bill."

Susan answered initially "I hadn't but then it is John's baby after all. What do you think?"

John shrugged and replied, "The idea for this whole thing was only in its infancy this time last week but now we have a forecast in place I need to devote some serious thought to planning it properly now. I must address the elephant in the room" turning to Susan he then added "What about you doing some, it could be quite the persuader if the boss lady puts her metaphorical money where her mouth is."

In an instant Andi added "Oh yes, I think you'd be a perfect ambassador for the scheme." Susan looked from Andi to John who simply nodded and back to Andi. "Why not give it a go. As John said to me once, what have you got to lose. If you don't like the outcome there's nothing to prevent you putting the brakes on before anyone sees the results."

Just then a thought popped into John's head reminding him that this time last week Susan wanted to hook up with Andi. "I have some stock in the studio that should fit you both. How about some trial shots today?"

Both looked shocked at the unexpected suggestion and looked at each other, they held others gaze until Susan raised her eyebrows and started smiling broadly. Her smile was infectious, and Andi smiled back, nodding in reply and saying, "I'm game if you are."

Susan nodded back and said, "Yes I'm game" turning to John she added "Lead the way maestro." Not only was she about to undress in front of Andi but this would be the first time of being in front of John in next to nothing but then her rationale was that she should be prepared to do exactly as she was asking others. She trusted him implicitly and she did consider him both handsome and charming, maybe if she hadn't embraced the lesbian lifestyle so fully, she may have even flirted with him, but all the same, this was a big step for all three of them.

The ladies made their way to the changing room and flicked through the stock arranged on the hanging rail. Once both had agreed the suitability of the other persons choices, they stripped down to put on the chosen sets. Both were doing odd sideward glances at the other although Susan was the main culprit and more importantly impressed with what she saw. When both were ready, they left the changing area together Susan leading the way, John turned once Susan cleared her throat. She half expected some lecherous looks, but all he did was cast both a casual glance commenting "Nice choices" and immediately turned to the kitchen set in front of him as he said "Andi, I'll have you up first, you know the sort of poses I like. I'll then take some of Susan and finally, just in case I get tight for space in the catalogues I'll have some of both of you in the same frame."

Throughout Andi's posing he gave her the odd instruction, but Susan was fascinated how the tall brunette beauty was so comfortable and natural in front of the camera but then John had previously confessed that Andi was one of his favourite muses. After ten minutes or so John then turned to Susan and said "Okay, you're up next. Same position as Andi was please." Ever since she had emerged from the changing room Susan's heart was beating rapidly, the uncertainty of how John would react. However, it was his singular focus on getting the right composition that calmed her down; the model almost appeared to be secondary to the pose.

In actual fact John had been trying his hardest not to look at his boss dressed in just a bra and panty set. He was keen to see how she would perform in front of the camera. Initially she had required quite a bit of guidance and here was where having Andi on hand helped tremendously as she understood John's instruction and was striking the pose for Susan to copy all be it from behind him. John was keen to provide as much encouragement as possible with the occasional "Lovely", "Perfect", "That's the pose" plus the unexpected "You look amazing, you're going to need to do more of this from now on." Eventually he had the pictures of Susan on her own that he needed and asked Andi "Would you mind joining Susan so I can get some combined shots?"

Again, having Andi on hand was a master stroke. She guided Susan where to place her arms or hands or head and was comfortable enough to place her hand occasionally on Susan's arm, hip or side. Eventually John stood upright to stretch his back and asked, "Would you now mind going and choosing a second set each, preferably one of the sets with stockings and suspenders?" which Andi knew to be one of his special favourites.

Andi opened the changing room door and stood aside for Susan to enter before asking "Are you okay with everything so far" just as she shut the door. John had seen her naked too many times for her to be bothered about him seeing her but decided she be cautious for Susan's sake.

"Yes, thank you" replied Susan "I can't thank you enough for guiding me. I think we'd still be getting the first pose if it weren't for you."

Andi waved her hand dismissively as she flicked through the sets on the hanging rail "Think nothing of it. We all have to start somewhere besides having you taking part makes selling the concept so much easier even before I mention how sensational you look."

This last bit made Susan smile "Why thank you for saying that. It struck me earlier that we are in the business of empowering women and yet I was so reluctant initially to volunteer about doing this and it suddenly struck me that I must lead the way."

"Precisely" pronounced Andi as she stood up straight from clipping her suspenders on her stockings.

"Oh yes. I can see that set will be a very good seller for us" Susan stated incredulously.

Andi bowed slightly acknowledging the compliment "Thank you. It feels lovely too."

They strode out of the changing room with a purposeful stride. John looked up and seemed in awe as he stated "From the male of the species may I just state that you both look sensational. Okay Andi lets have you over on the bedroom set please." Andi went through a series of poses for John to snap from the front, back and profile views before he announced, "Ok Susan you're up next." Ten minutes later it was time for the dual shots he liked to take and having flattened out the bed covering he had the two stand next to the bed with its pretty pink flowered covering.

The two stood facing each other but looking at the camera to their side when Andi mentioned in a hushed tone "He's already told me that he has shown you the photos from when Annette and I posed for him. What did you think?"

Susan smiled and replied "Very, very nice. I have to say that the action looked particularly hot, I don't mind admitting I get more than a little damp reviewing them. In fact, I had to go back to the start and look through them again."

Andi giggled at her comment as John had them half turn towards the camera but still kept one breast mashed against the other person. She then floored Susan by saying "Knowing that I'm bi-sexual, his lordship has already divulged that you would like to hook up sometime."

Susan looked at John half mocking as she said, "Is there anything he can keep secret?"

John mumbled from behind his camera "Don't worry, it's only this one that has me spilling the beans. She has a way of using her mouth that makes me do whatever she asks."

Andi simply raised one eyebrow before taking one of shoulder straps and bringing it down so that her breast was exposed and said "What do you think. Go ahead give it a try if you'd like."

Susan was in complete admiration "Oh, your boobs are beautiful" as she leant forward and took the exposed nipple between her lips and while gently sucking, she repeatedly bashed the rubbery nub with the tip of her tongue.

"Mmmm, yes. That's really nice" Andi encouraged, spurring the boss on to continue her assault while Andi pulled her other strap down to expose her other breast. Susan switched attention from one to the other, loving the way the rubbery nub felt between her lips as Andi stroked the back of the older woman's head and cooed.

Susan cradled both beautiful breasts in her hand mumbling "You really do have beautiful breasts; I can't leave them a alone." Aside from the groans and gasps of the two women the other constant sound was that of the shutter clicking away on John's camera. He was capturing the action for posterity as had a feeling this would be turn out to be sensational.

Andi eventually steered Susan's face to her level and after exchanging an all too brief kiss Andi slipped the straps of Susan's bra down to expose the older woman's breasts so that she could repeat the attention she had just been getting on her boss. Susan's pussy had moistened her panties simply from watching Andi pose in her drop dead gorgeous outfit, but the attention of Andi's tongue had turned the flow into a torrent, Andi's next action had the boss standing bolt upright.

She had reached down and slipped her index finger inside of Susan's panties and was working the finger repeatedly over Susan enflamed clit. It took no finding as it stood out proud from its hood just screaming for attention. Even after making the older woman come, Andi's quest continued as she worked the finger lower finding everywhere in the immediate area damp with Susan's pussy juice. Her digit slipped inside Susan's fleshy folds making the older woman give a sharp intake of breath. The single finger was quickly joined by a second as the younger woman fucked her boss's pussy at an alarming rate while continuing to suck on her ripe nipple.

It was obvious that Susan wouldn't hold out too long and so Andi stood up straight, pushed hard on Susan's shoulders so that she fell back on the bed behind her and then knelt down. This allowed the brunette beauty to prise the boss's legs apart, hitch her very damp panties aside and then drive her tongue across the exposed labia and clot. "Oh god" shrieked Susan as she used both hands to grasp the back of Andi's head while humping her lips up and down, whaling one last time as her toes curled up and she braced her knees back crushing Andi's head between her thighs.

John had seen some amazing sites while taking photographs but that was certainly one of a kind. Susan was still gasping as she announced "Oh my, that was sensational. Come up here and sit on my face so I can give you the same treatment. Susan looked up from her prone position as Andi climbed up on the bed, kicked her panties off to the side somewhere and straddled her head before settling her pussy down on the boss's upturned face. Susan just loved the sight of a turned on female but this time she had the added joy of looking past Andi's magnificent tots to the beautiful face looking down at her.

The fact that Susan was the big boss was irrelevant, Andi had regular budget meetings with her and always enjoyed their interactions as the company always managed to outperform their forecasts and therefore made Andi's job of reporting progress an easy one. Now she was grinding her pussy down as Susan worked her lips and tongue over her crotch. Although Andi had regular hook ups with Annette, her experience with other women was limited and yet she was hurtling towards her organism way quicker than she did normally. Was it the circumstance, was it the fact the two of them were embarking on a whole new chapter or was it the fact that Susan was an altogether far more experienced lover? Whatever the circumstance Andi didn't care as her climax was hurtling headlong and she was determined to ride the wave as long as it took.

Susan prided herself on being the consummate lover and after making Andi come, she swung them around so that their crotches were mashed together and then proceeded to grind her pussy against Andi's. This was a new dimension for the younger woman and was enjoying herself from the get-go. Ten minutes of this prompted another change where Susan lay on her back while Andi straddled her face once more but leant forward so that she could repeat the treatment on Susan's pussy at the same time. The two were in a world of their own as John continued to snap away capturing the action and capturing the spectacle of this glorious 69.

12