Angels Ch. 18 - Unwrapping My Gift

Story Info
Unwrapping a unique present.
2.5k words
4.76
3.6k
2
0

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone. This series doesn't have a timeline of stories as such and this story is something of a tangent but introduces a new character.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story contains mainly lesbian sex but some Group sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

It was their twentieth wedding anniversary and David really wanted to make his present to wife, Jean, very special. Although now in her late forties, Jean still looked terrific, something David never stopped reminding her of. Even more so after she had seduced her young boss, she had done it to save her job when it was under threat and ended up winning her a promotion and increased salary.

David had been fully aware of what she did; it was after all his idea. He had been made redundant just after moving to a bigger house and it worked to his advantage all round, more money, it had improved Jean's self-esteem and also made their sex life more intense after falling into a bit of a rut.

Jean stood at around five feet eight, a nice curving (but not skinny) body, a full round bottom and although her DD breasts had started to sag slightly, they were still a delight to behold.

The idea had come to him during another steamy session the two shared, this time in the conservatory. He had asked Jean about taking part in a threesome; after all he had already shared her talents, just that he was not present at the time. The response from his wife was a rather excited "Yes", then he confessed that his own fantasy contained a threesome but involved two women and after his dick got an extra squeeze from Jean's pussy the idea was planted and ready for action.

On previous visits, David had struck up a series of conversations with a young girl working in their local supermarket. She turned out to be student at the nearby university and today's conversation had turned to her social life, which proved to be non-existent at present as she always short of funds. This news had sparked him into action; she had the face of an angel and the body of a porn-star. "Look, we might be able to help each other" David said nervously "You would be rewarded handsomely, if you'd care join my wife and I one night for some... fun" he continued waiting to be slapped across the face.

"Are you asking what I think you're asking" quizzed Debbie "You want to fuck me".

"Yes, both of us, well mainly my wife" came the reply. Her pussy started to tingle, it had been two months since she'd had some decent action, besides this man was quite distinguished looking and she hadn't had another woman since she had left her old school. "I want to surprise my wife for our anniversary. She's never made out with another woman toy knowledge" continued David with growing confidence as he produced his wallet from his pocket and handed the young girl a photograph of his wife.

"Well, that's one way to surprise her for sure" Debbie said, "How handsomely would I be rewarded" she continued, handing the photograph back, the idea of taking a first timer appealed, an attractive first timer at that.

"Is a thousand enough?" [insert an appropriate amount suitable to where you live] David offered. That sealed it, after a short pause Debbie agreed, and they made arrangements for the required time.

On the evening of their anniversary, Jean was told to dress sexily. She had assumed she would be taken out for to a restaurant. As she waited for her husband, she was surprised not to see him dressed up as he descended the stairs. Jean was about to ask him what time they were going out when the doorbell rang. David went to answer it and popped his head around the door to the living room. "Your present has arrived," he told his wife "Now sit on the sofa and close your eyes". Eager to see what she had been given Jean quickly got herself seated, her other senses kicked in as she first heard a rustling of material and then picked up a sweet perfume smell.

"OK, open your eyes," said a young female voice. As Jean looked up a tallish, pretty looking girl in her early twenties stood in front of her in a knee length overcoat, her jaw fell open in wonderment.

"I'm your anniversary present, would you like to unwrap me" Debbie offered the belt of her coat to Jean to pull.

Her jaw still limp and a look of amazement on her face, she looked from Debbie to David and back again. Almost by instinct she pulled the belt and the coat fell open, a little shrug of the shoulders and the coat lay at Debbie's feet. It was David's turn to share the amazed look. Debbie looked stunning; she had on a tight lacy body stocking which showed off her fantastic body, cut high on the leg and wearing white hold up stockings. Her 38E breasts needed no support whatsoever, the curve of her body slopped down to a trim tummy; a nicely rounded butt gave way to a slender shapely set of legs.

She offered her hand to Jean and once accepted she pulled Jean to her feet and placed her arms around her new lover's waist. Slowly she moved her head forward and placed her lips on Jean's, who eagerly returned the kiss, eventually opening her mouth and dancing her tongue over Debbie's as the younger girl started to unbutton her blouse and free her bra encased tits. Jean's lacy bra and pleated skirt quickly followed her silk blouse in a crumpled heap on the floor leaving the older woman stood in just her panties wrapped up in the new visitor's arms, passionately kissing her as though her life depended on it.

Debbie was amazed at how malleable her conquest proved to be and gently guided her backwards to sit back down on the sofa behind her. Debbie leant down and eased Jean's panties to the floor before gently pushing the now naked woman backwards, pulling her legs apart to reveal the treasure between them. Kissing her way up the creamy thighs, Debbie nuzzled her nose in the sparsely covered pussy inhaling the sweet scent before extending her tongue to lap at the clitoris peeking out at her.

Jean was in raptures almost immediately, the dexterity of her new lovers tongue sent her hurtling towards a crashing orgasm as she gripped the young girls hair pushing the pretty face further into her crotch. David had been her sole sexual experience until a few months ago and even her boss turned lover, although gentler than her husband, was no match for the intensity of this woman. Jean had read somewhere that females made better lovers and now she believed it.

David sat watching the show in amazement, not only at the precision of Debbie's assault but also at his wife's almost impulsive compliance. He was thoroughly enjoying seeing Jean in such raptures living out his fantasies right before his eyes exactly at the point that she screamed "Oh yeah, I'm coming" at the top of her voice.

This seemed to spur on the younger woman even more, attacking the older woman's pussy with increased gusto producing a second climax moments after the first. Debbie leant back on her heels to survey the proceeds of her efforts and saw her new lover lying panting and thoroughly drained. She then turned her gaze over to David and decided it was about time he received some attention.

Crawling along on her knees Debbie reached up and drew down the zipper of his trousers. With a mischievous look in her eye, she enquired "Is that want master had in mind" followed by "Sweet Jesus" as she fished her hand inside the open zipper and extracted his hard dick with some difficulty.

The sheer size and girth of the man was like nothing she had experienced before. The sight of its fierce rigidity encased in her hand was a sight to behold although out of sheer hunger for the meat she promptly closed her mouth around the head and swallowed his entire length to the back of her mouth. David could now see why his wife was in such a delirious state from Debbie's earlier oral ministrations, she had a natural talent. The pair were so focused on Debbie's efforts that neither saw Jean slide from the sofa and crawl between Debbie's legs, a burning sensation within her spurred her on to try new sensations.

She pulled the body stocking aside and wedged her face in the pussy before her. She had never done, or even desired to do, anything like this before but wanted to reward Debbie's earlier efforts. At first, she was unsure of what to do but acted on natural urges upon seeing the juicy fruit in front of her, drawing her tongue along the furrow and finding the musky taste to her liking.

Debbie managed to disengage herself from David's impressive cock long enough to pant "Oh my god, she's sucking me out now" before immediately burying the organ back in her mouth. The news of his wife's willing participation and Debbie's expert mouth sent David over the edge, gripping the back of Debbie's head, his whole body tensed and then shot a long stream of sperm into the young girls mouth making her gulp repeatedly.

Debbie knelt upright, grinding the full surface of her pussy onto Jean's mouth. If this was the first time Jean had performed this, she was a born natural. Although Debbie was enjoying the undivided attentions of the older woman, she felt a little left out of proceedings. She lifted herself up, swing her legs and sat back down on Jean's face again, this time she was able to lean forward and reciprocate in a sixty-nine position.

David was nearly pinching himself, not only had he found a female lover to join him and his wife she had turned out to be devastatingly gorgeous, a very talented lover and inspired his wife to perform new sexual highs. He sat intently watching the two writhe around on the floor together for 15 minutes without realising the show had inspired him to full erection again.

Debbie was knelt over his wife's face letting her have her fill of pussy, a sight inviting David to kneel behind her and aim his dick at the dilated pussy. Sensing her husband by her head, Jean moved her head away and held Debbie's pussy lips wide apart, inviting David forward as he slowly fed his cock into Debbie. From her vantage point, Jean could see it was a tight fit particularly as her husband fed the last few inches in. This was confirmed when Debbie had to disengage herself from Jean's pussy to groan heavily as though the breath were being pushed out of her.

While he was slowly feeding his cock into Debbie in long deep strokes, Jean was able to get an enticing front row view only inches from her nose while still being able to use her tongue on the exposed potion of her husband's appendage or flick it across Debbie's over enflamed clitoris, a trick that was able to send the young girl to climax on a number of occasions.

Although David could have stayed in Debbie's sweet cavern forever his thrusting eventually became more urgent with shorter strokes until he hollered out and sank balls deep into their young plaything coating her insides with his second delivery of spunk. Debbie rolled off Jean and collapsed on her back on the floor, covered in sweat but with a very contended look on her face. No sooner had she come to rest than Jean was knelt between her legs lapping up the proceeds of her husband's latest offering while he looked on.

Jean made Debbie come again very quickly, prompting the young girl to push her away from her sore pussy saying "I thought the intention was for me to service you two not the other way round" slowly hauling her weary body to s seating position.

"Oh I think you've helped us in more ways than you can image" David replied with a broad smile across his face, adding "And by the looks of you, I don't think your capable of any more tonight. Why don't we all have a drink and then I can drop you back at home"

Debbie looked quizzical asking "But I thought you wanted me for the entire night".

Derek shrugged his shoulders adding, "If you insist why don't we all go upstairs to our large king-sized bed. I don't know about you two, but I need some recuperation time before I'm ready for the next round to begin"

They settled down with Debbie lying between them, David drifting off to sleep watching his wife gentle suck on Debbie's nearest nipple. He roused briefly during the early hours of the morning realising the women had shifted into another sixty-nine although he didn't fully wake until the morning with the sun streaming in through a crack in the curtains to the sensation of two mouths working on his erect dick. Debbie was leant over taking the head into her mouth with Jean knelt beside the bed on the other side of him flicking the base with her tongue.

Debbie moved and knelt above his head, sitting her pussy firmly on his mouth encouraging his wife to sit on his lap, sinking his length into her so that Debbie could lean over sucking her breasts. Debbie spent the rest of the morning with them as they showered, ate and fucked some more. Derek offered "Here's some more money for you, I don't like to turn this into a business transaction, but I wanted to say thank you for the best night of our lives".

Debbie pushed his hand back saying "It's me that should be paying you. I had a wonderful time and something I'd like to do it again very soon"

David dropped her off at home to change and promptly picked her up again three hours later to take her back to his house. Officially Debbie is now the lodger using one of the spare rooms, although she doesn't pay any rent and sleeps with Jean and David in their bed. It's not uncommon for him to return home from work to be greeted by his wife's naked upturned ass while her face is buried between Debbie's open legs although for that matter Jean regularly goes to wake him in a morning to find him lying back enjoying Debbie's lips wrapped his dick.