Angels Ch. 19 - Group Hookup

Story Info
When the group gathers.
2.5k words
4.93
2.2k
1
0

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from others but is intended as a stand-alone story. It depicts lesbian sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

To an outsider, this could have looked so weird. With Jean being on the inside, it was quite natural. The twelve women were milling around John's living room in just their underwear, not everyday stuff; this was far from practical and would usually be reserved for special occasions with their partners/husbands. This special occasion was the meeting of colleagues with a generous array of flesh covered in the skimpiest of lace/satin basques, camisoles and panties.

The majority of the group worked with John, all had posed as models for him, and all had either fucked him or fucked one of their own in front of him. All but three were married or living with a man and accepted John as one of their own. They didn't class it as cheating on their husbands; instead, this was enhancing their relationships. John had circulated the invitation himself, with the same message each - 'Be there at 7, wear some nice underwear, as all outer clothing must be left at the door. Bring a female partner if you wish, but wherever possible you must hook up with a new person that you haven't had the pleasure of before'. This was going to be hard for the likes of Susan and Gemma who had slept with virtually everyone present.

Jean had brought Debbie with her, although she didn't work with John, she was a regular visitor to Jean's marital bed, either on her own or with Jean's husband. John had met, photographed and fucked Debbie before when Jean brought her around previously and he had distinctly asked Jean to bring her along. She hadn't been in the room more than five minutes when Debbie's 42DD chest had attracted Kerry's attention. That girl would suck pussy at the slightest lifting of a skirt. Jean knew Susan's reputation for young girls (although at 47 to Debbie's 26 years, she couldn't criticize) and had assumed she'd make the first move, the look on Susan's face had told Jean that she was not too happy at missing out on the chance of some fresh pussy. Jean had armed herself with a drink and after attracting no small amount of attention from their male host, steadily made her way around the room. Eventually reaching a sofa where Andi sat by herself. "Hello Andi, it's a pleasant surprise to find you part of the group. All the years we've worked together I never knew" she said with a broad smile.

"Hi. I'd seen your profile on the intranet site but haven't gotten round to talking to you about the group" she replied.

"I take it from your presence that you and John are aquatinted, did you come here on your own?" Jean enquired.

"Oh yes John is a regular 'acquaintance', I've posed for him a number of times and no I came with Annette, she's over there, I suppose you could say we're something of an item if we weren't both married that is. How about you?" Andi replied.

"I brought Debbie with me, over there with Kerry, she makes up a regular team with me and my husband, but I guess that she'll be a little preoccupied tonight. Do I take it that you and Annette were exclusive?" Jean liked this girl; she was around the same height, in her early thirties with long, dark hair framing very distinct facial features on top of a very curvy body. She wore a dark blue bodice, fringed with white lace and topped off with white stockings and a garter belt that really completed the picture.

"Not really, Annette and I hook up regularly but I've had the pleasure of hooking up with a fair few here today, how about you?" Andi offered.

"Until four months ago, the only person I had slept with was my husband. First, I seduced John (or was it the other way round) with my husband's consent then David introduced me to Debbie, since then we've been a regular couple or trio," she asked.

"I still haven't quite forgiven myself for betraying my husband first with John let alone Annette and the others" came the reply.

Jean decided that this was the moment to be bold, "I take it that you had the same message from John about meeting new partners" Andi nodded a response as she shipped at her whiskey. Growing bolder, Jean went on, "Well I don't know what your taste in women is but have you considered trying an older woman, all be it of about the same amount of experience" She placed her hand on the girl's knee and softly stroked the stocking clad leg. This pick-up had come completely out of the blue, Andi knew from John's request that she'd probably be sleeping with someone new tonight and had spent the last fifteen minutes watching the room to see if she could work out who it would be. The air in the room was charged with sexual electricity, women were standing around chatting or stroking each other.

Kerry had gone one step further, passionately kissing Debbie while fondling her large breasts as she had her pinned up against a wall. Although a few years older than herself, Jean was very attractive and obviously worked on keeping her figure, stroking her leg was sending shivers up to Andi's pussy, and Jean's large chest encased in her ivory-coloured basque was fascinating her. She was going to sleep with someone tonight so why not her? "If that older woman looked as hot as you do right now, I'd love to get intimate with her, just be gentle with me" Andi replied with a smile as she placed her hand over Jean's and moved her new friend's hand up to the top and inside of her thigh. Jean smiled, leant forward a lightly kissed Andi on the lips.

Just at this point, John brought the gathering to order by tapping on a glass. "Ladies, I'm so glad you could make it. You will be glad to know that with two exceptions due to prior arrangements, all those immediately invited were able to attend. Indeed, some of you have been kind enough to bring along some new friends that you may not have all met yet." He said by way of introduction. "As I mentioned this is something I hope to host regularly. Now before you question the timing, it's to allow for people like Gill who are missing today thanks to the monthly curse, this way you can all get to join in rather than having set dates" he went on.

"I hope you all have a drink, please help yourself and there's some food in the kitchen. My home is yours; you've all visited my studio, so you know I like things informal. Secondly, I'd like to thank you all for dressing appropriately, one joy of being a doorman is watching you all undress and I have to say that I have never seen such a breath-taking sight as all of you in your underwear. I want you all to enjoy yourselves tonight, you all share the same taste for women and for all of you, this should be a distraction from your everyday work or home lives. So dispense with the chat and get down to it. You have free reign of the house and can use whatever room or surface is available."

"One stipulation I must put on is that you stay indoors, some of my neighbours aren't as liberal as I and I have to live around here. I would also ask that seeing as you may have come with a regular partner, please make an effort to meet new people, as I said you have one thing in common. Whatever you think of each other at work, seeing someone naked is a great leveller. I'll be mingling around so please invite me in if you don't mind and please enjoy" John sat down to polite applause.

The level of chat resumed as some continued their previous conversations while others went to recharge their glasses. Jean was getting impatient, she drained her glass and turned to Andi "Would you like another drink or shall we go and get ourselves a little privacy?"

Holding her stomach, Andi replied, "I haven't felt this nervous since my wedding day, I suppose we ought to find ourselves a room before they're all gone".

How sweet thought Jean as she kissed Andi on the cheek and whispered in her ear "I'm the same, but I can't wait to see you naked"? With that she stood up and led Andi towards the stairs, it seemed that all eyes were on them and probably guessed where they were going, not that either cared as they were engrossed in their own worlds. Jean knew where John's bedrooms were from her frequent visits; they had probably fucked in every room in every position possible. Jean sat on the edge of the bed, patting a space next to her. Andi looked a picture as she quietly sat there looking down into her lap, her long dark hair tumbling down from her shoulders, framing her nice cleavage encased in royal blue silk.

Sensing her unease, Jean leant forward gently kissing Andi on the cheek. This encouraged her to raise her head and sweetly smile at the older woman, who seeing her lover relax smiled back before tentatively kissing those full lips. As Andi's posture relaxed, Jean herself became bolder, reaching up to fondle a silk-encased breast and being rewarded with the discovery of an already enflamed nipple pressing into the palm of her hand. Andi softly moaned while still kissing Jean, which prompted the older woman to lift one of Andi's hands to repeat the action on her, Andi's hand impulsively flexed to feel the soft flesh beneath her hand. Jean broke the kiss and nibbled her way down Andi's long neck to her shoulders sending shivers down the young girl's spine directly to her pussy. Jean eased the strap of the bodice off Andi's shoulder and continued kissing her way down as she peeled the strap down further to reveal the breast inside and capture the rubbery nipple between her lips.

Andi sighed heavily as Jean suckled at her nipple while the older woman first stroked the front of her panties and then quickly wormed a finger inside the elastic to stroke her enflamed clitoris. Effortlessly, Jean guided Andi down until she was lying under her, the older woman then disengaged from Andi's naked breast and slid down the brunette's body until she could lick at the exposed flesh above her stocking tops. Andi was delirious with lust, opening her legs in anticipation of what Jean was about to do to her. For her part, Jean found it hard to believe that she could be so forceful and yet Andi so malleable to her ways. She kissed her way along the soft flesh until the lace panties obscured her path. Pulling them aside, Jean saw Andi's excited clitoris standing proud of the wispy pubic hair just waiting to be licked. Jean flicked her tongue around the tip of the dark pink clit then began to explore the folds of its outer hood before sliding her way down to Andi's honey pot.

Andi was fast approaching orgasm and doubted that Jean was as inexperienced as she made out, her enquiring tongue was pushing her faster towards her climax than Annette ever had. Just when the pressure was beginning to get uncomfortable it hit her, centred firstly on her pussy gradually radiating out to her every extremity, Andi lay limp, drained and exhausted, but determined that she was going to be the equal of this other woman. The brunette pushed the older woman back so that Jean lay on her back understanding what her new lover intended and opening herself up in readiness. Andi lay between her open legs and pulled Jean's panties aside. From first dipping her tongue into Jean's pussy, Andi was amazed at how different she tasted from her only other female lover, Annette, but with the same curiosity she showed on her first experience, the young woman explored all the sensations possible from inducing an orgasm in her lover.

After the initial round of frenzied lovemaking, Jean was back with Andi nestled against her breasts as they held each other tightly, basking in the afterglow of what they had just done to each other. A soft knock was rapped on the door and as it opened slightly, Susan's smiling face appeared. Seeing the pair were in post-come mode she ventured in and asked Jean "I was hoping I could hook up with Andi, are you two finished or shall I leave it until later?"

Jean replied, "I don't know if we were finished, but I wouldn't want to stop anyone from enjoying her. Annette's certainly taught her well" The pair looked at Andi's stunned face adding "Do you mind if I watch".

Susan entered the room properly and stood aside announcing, "Well it's not just me, Lynda overheard me and wanted in too, and as for Jean I've brought Bea along as a substitute for Jean to play with." Andi was initially uneasy at this turn of events, what had started as a simple swap of partners was now emerging into a full-blown orgy. Her doubts eased when Bea walked over and knelt beside Jean sucking her nipple and Lynda followed her in and stood at the foot of the bed.

Annette had told Andi what a wonderful lover Lynda was. It turned out she was a few years younger than Susan around the same height and dark hair colour. Her looks were dazzling, and her breasts looked magnificent. Lynda sealed any doubt about the situation by announcing to Andi "I've so been looking forward to this and was a little disappointed when Jean whisked you off before I could get a chance to talk to you."

As she walked around to Andi's side of the bed Lynda asked her "Are you okay with this?" as she offered the younger girl one of her breasts to suck on. Andi's response was to shift herself round so that she sat on the edge facing Lynda and take the nipple offered sucking it deeply into her mouth. Satisfied that things were progressing as planned Susan went and sat next to Andi, taking one of the girl's nipples into her mouth to return the attention she was giving Lynda.

Jean was content in the knowledge that Bea was a worthy substitute when the young blonde dived between the older woman's legs and began to eat pussy like it was going out of fashion. Being Susan's plaything obviously provided Bea with a lot of opportunities to master her technique.

The mutual admiration of the other three progressed so that Lynda was perched sitting on Andi's face while Susan devoured the young pussy, she had set her targets on. She had to doubt Annette's claims of the sweetest-tasting pussy around, but the woman certainly came profusely and without a great deal of encouragement. What Susan particularly liked was that this pretty creature was willing to do everything the two older women asked of her which was something she was going to exploit to the fullest during office time.