Angels Have Horns Pt. 07

Story Info
My decision to help in Chloe’s degradation ends badly.
14.4k words
4.33
2.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part of my story contains references to cuckolding, humiliation, face slapping, verbal abuse as well as CNC, albeit forced consent. It is purely fictional, but if you're sensitive to these subjects, it's probably better to not to continue. I'm not a professional writer, so please forgive any grammatical errors.......I try. Constructive comments are welcome and votes are very welcome. Hope you enjoy.

The next few days seemed to fly by. Chloe didn't want to talk about Asaf and I didn't push her. I couldn't help but hope they might make it up though. The prospect of losing that feeling whenever she got home after being fucked by him was not something I wanted. I also decided against telling her about Maggie for the time being, she wasn't in the right frame of mind.

Martin was as professional as usual and the only time he mentioned anything about Chloe was to ask whether we were going to his party. "Don't forget to bring a bottle or 2 mate," he said, giving me the thumbs up.

I still found it strange to hear him call me "mate" but guessed, if things went as he hoped, we probably would become a little more than just colleagues. In fairness, I was becoming pretty excited at the prospect too, especially given the loss of Asaf. Especially given what he'd said regarding his size.

She had our outfits planned and on Saturday morning we were at the fancy dress shop in town by 9am. "Batman and Catwoman," she said excitedly to the lady behind the counter.

For the next hour we found the respective costumes and tried them on. Chloe wouldn't let me see hers in the shop, but mine fitted well and was complete with muscled torso, arms and even boots. It was an expensive morning, but we decided to buy rather than rent the outfits, just in case we damaged them. I was glad we did when I saw Chloe in hers later.

She looked utterly stunning. The costume was an all in one black latex number that clung to her body like it had been spray painted on. Her huge buttocks looked disproportionately large and round. The only sign that it could be removed was the black zip at the front that ran from the collar to crotch. It came with matching black, knee length, high heeled boots and a hood that covered her head and eyes, topped with 2 cute cat ears. Her long, mousy blonde hair appeared from a cut out at the back of the hood and the gloves even had pretend plastic claws at the fingertips. She'd matched her eye makeup in smoky black and her lips were painted a deep glossy red. At 6'2" tall in those heels, she was an absolute vision of beauty and she took my breath away.

"Fuck baby," I drooled, watching her perform an animated twirl. "Maybe we should just stay home and fuck."

She had her mojo on, clearly feeling good about how she looked. "No way baby," she purred, literally. "I want every man at the party to feel jealous of you."

"You mean fuck you don't you?" I joked, only too aware that was exactly what I was planning......well, one guy anyway.

"It's not that kind of party baby," she said giving me a sexy wink. "But it's a nice thought." Yes, it was very nice thought.

On the taxi drive there, she confided that she had no underwear on. "No point having an outfit like this ruined by panties and bra," she giggled, while I noticed the driver looking at her in the rear view mirror.

That explained why her camel toe was so obvious. I had no doubt she'd be attracting a lot of attention. My cock thickened at the prospect of strangers and people we knew seeing her dressed so provocatively. I guessed there would be couples at the party, so didn't anticipate much flirting. It would just be a normal fancy dress party, like any other, except my boss was going to try and shove his supposedly "really well hung" cock in her.

It was a nice enough house, but not as grand as Andrews. A typical modern 4 bed detached home. I noticed the "For Sale" sign as we walked towards the front door and the sounds of music and people as I rang the doorbell. A few moments later Martin was inviting us in, wearing a Roman style toga, complete with laurel reef headpiece, mock gold armbands and Roman sandals.

"Come on in Dave, Chloe....glad you could make it," he said, appearing slightly tipsy already and making no attempt to hide the lecherous look he gave Chloe.

The house was bouncing and the party was in full flow even though it was still only 8.30pm. There must have been 60 or more people there. Martin showed us to the kitchen where I deposited 2 bottles of vodka, before getting Chloe and myself drinks. Then we were whisked away to the living room and introduced to a few of the guests. I was surprised to see Mr Thompson, the HR Director. I'd only met him twice before. He was with his wife Sarah, who I'd never met. Both were dressed as pirates. They were chatting with the Managing Director, Mr Archer and his wife Claire, dressed as cowboy and cowgirl respectively. They rarely mixed with lower management, so Martin clearly had some kudos. James, one of the line supervisors who reported to me was also there, dressed as Batman's sidekick, Robin. The coincidence wasn't lost on us and we shared in a little banter.

I liked James. He was a quiet young man around my age, but very hardworking and I rarely, if ever, had much reason to stay on top of him at work. He just got on with it. He was only about 5'4" tall and very skinny, which made him a target for piss taking unfortunately. I didn't know him on a personal level though. Thankfully, Mickey wasn't there, which surprised me given how him and Martin were such good friends. Whatever the reason, I was glad. Other than that there was nobody else there that I knew, so we hung around with James chatting and drinking.

By 11pm both Chloe and I were a little tipsy, as was pretty much everyone else there. The noise was deafening with people dancing, music, chatter and I could barely hear myself think. Martin stayed surprisingly distant. Each time he came to chat, I expected something to happen, a squeeze of Chloe's arse, or an arm around her waist maybe, but he did nothing other than talk. Perhaps he was just biding his time. Waiting to strike.

After midnight, people were really starting to let loose. The biggest surprise was when James grabbed Chloe's hand to dance. Comical as the difference in height was, it was not so comical to watch him blatantly start to feel her up. I actually stepped in, but Chloe told me she'd handle him and dragged him off. What I didn't expect was to find them both exiting the upstairs toilet together 10 minutes later. He barely noticed me as he made his way back downstairs, but I noticed the taste of his cum in her mouth when we kissed.

"Have you actually just suc......."

"Shhhh," she said, interrupting me with another cum laden kiss. "Don't be a spoilsport, David," she pouted, hauling me back downstairs. I didn't want to contemplate how I would feel when I next saw James at work, but I couldn't deny how hard I was.

Around 1am, I went to the kitchen for another drink and that's when I saw him, Mickey Thomas, standing there with a drink in his hand. My heart sank. He was dressed as the Grim Reaper, which felt pretty appropriate. When he'd arrived I had no idea, but he was as drunk as the rest of us. I avoided talking to him, but overheard him chatting with James. They clearly hadn't seen me.

"You ain't the first Jimmy," he was saying, body swaying from side to side. "She's a dirty fucking slut." James said something I couldn't make out. "I wouldn't worry about it mate. What he don't know won't hurt him. Play your cards right and you'll......"

I got distracted by someone or something, but it was clear who they were talking about. If I listened to much more, I'd lose it. That wouldn't be a good idea given 2 of the Directors were there, so I found Chloe and dragged her outside to the rear garden hoping to stay clear.

"I just need some bloody fresh air," I lied, hiding the pure hatred I was feeling.

"Ok baby," she said with a drunken grin, slurring her words. "Great party," she added, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Yeah, great party if listening to 2 of your colleagues comparing notes on your fiancée's mouth is great. She kissed me when I told her, the taste of James' spunk now replaced with vodka at least.

"Don't worry about it baby," she offered.

I did worry though. Even in my drunken state, I hated Mickey for being such a twat. I hated him more because he knew how to make Chloe orgasm just by fucking her mouth. Something I knew I would never accomplish. The self loathing I'd felt watching them and ejaculating resurfaced. How could something like that, someone like him, cause such an intense physical response? Now I had James to contend with too, but I forced myself not to probe her further. The humiliation I would feel if he could do the same would be too much to bear.

I had no idea how long it was, but Martin appeared next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Hope you 2 are having a good night. Gotta say Chloe," he said turning to her. "You look damned hot as Catwoman. Fancy a dance?"

"Aaw, thanks Martin," she replied, slurring her words. "Yeah, go on then. You don't mind do you baby?" she asked, but he was already leading her back indoors.........a hand on her arse.

In order to avoid Mickey and James, I somehow ended up standing next to Mr Thompson. I subtly watched Chloe dancing with Martin, who was still surprisingly well behaved. Occasionally I saw her giggling at something he said, but his hands remained on her waist or back.

"She's a fine young woman David," Mr Thompson observed, leaning close to my ear. "Incredibly tall."

Taken by surprise, I thanked him, trying to regain control of my inebriated state as best I could. "Yes, I'm a lucky guy Mr Thompson," I added.

"Call me Jeffrey," he said with a wave of his hand. "No need for work protocols here David."

Seemingly out of nowhere we were in conversation. How I met Chloe, how long we'd been dating, how was I getting on at work, where did I see my future heading with the company, that kind of thing. Of course, I gave him some well rehearsed responses to the questions pertaining to the company. Chances to mingle with director level management didn't come along often and I took the opportunity to try and impress.

I must have done something right because as he was leaving, he pushed a business card into my hand. "We're always keen to progress young 'go getters' David," he said shaking my hand. "Give me a call on Wednesday morning. 10am sharp."

Wow. I couldn't believe my luck and assured him I would. I turned to look for Chloe, excited to tell her about my good fortune, but couldn't see her. I found her in the kitchen with Martin getting another drink.

"What you having mate?" he asked, giving Chloe's arse a subtle squeeze and me a wink. She didn't seem to notice, but I did and my dick reacted positively.

The "mate" thing was still hard to get used to, but I played along, forgetting my chat with Mr Thompson and returning my thoughts to the reason we were there. It was already 2am and the party had thinned out dramatically. Chloe went off to find the loo and Martin took me to a quiet corner of the kitchen.

"So," he said cheerfully. "I'm gonna kick everyone out at 3, but I'll offer you and Chloe the chance to stay over....get me?"

"Her choice Martin," I reminded him. "And if even she agrees to stay over, that doesn't mean anything."

With his arm around my shoulder he agreed. "Yeah of course mate," he said. "But with us 3 alone, I can try and work my magic. The agreement still stands. If she doesn't go for it, I won't pester you mate."

I was drunk, on a high after the conversation with Mr Thompson and the prospect of actually seeing Chloe getting fucked suddenly felt real. My dick took over.

"Yep," I said confidently. "Ok Martin."

Patting me on the back he smiled. "But if she does go for it mate......I'm gonna fuck that slut senseless."

The words, his tone, or maybe it was the unusual sense of camaraderie. Whatever it was, I felt a bolt of excitement shooting through my body. It reminded me how I'd felt with Andrew, but in a completely different way. Martin had made me part of this right from the beginning and that gave me a sense of inclusion. It may have been the alcohol, but suddenly I saw him in a different light. God, I even had my arm around HIS shoulder.

"That's what I want mate," I said close to his ear.

There it was. I was calling him "mate" now too. It was the first time I'd ever made that kind of admission another guy and it felt good. Really good. Maybe we could be good mates, the type that shared everything.......even my fiancée.

"Yeah?" he said raising a smile, his blue eyes twinkling. "Got any tips to give me a head start mate?"

Tips to get your "really well hung" cock in my fiancées mouth? Or her pussy you mean? What a fucking rush! Helping another guy, albeit my boss, to get between Chloe's legs was like an aphrodisiac on steroids. It felt like I was walking on air.

"If I help you," I said without thinking. "You help me mate."

"What you thinking?" he asked.

"I want to be part of it," I explained. "Tonight and any subsequent times. Nothing hidden," I told him. "We share everything."

"Wouldn't want it any other way mate," he said with a squeeze of my shoulder. "Fantasy fucking Dave," he grinned. "Hers, yours and mine. That's what we'll be doing if she goes for it."

The feeling I was setting her up returned, but this time I didn't feel any guilt. Instead it felt exciting. Like an adrenaline rush. So I gave him a few pointers, little things that I knew she responded to. She could still say no, It would still be her choice.

"What are you 2 talking about?" Chloe said, returning to catch us mid conversation.

"Just work stuff baby," I lied, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Want another drink?"

"You get the drinks Dave, while I take this gorgeous lady for a another dance" Martin suggested with a sly grin.

Martin and I shared dances with Chloe inbetween drinks and chats until just before 3am. She was in her element when we danced. Grinding herself against me, arms around my shoulders and kissing passionately. She was definitely turned on.

"I think Martin's got the hots for me baby," she whispered.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, moving my hands up her back.

"Yeah," she said, resting her head on my shoulder. "He's been laying on the compliments for the last few dances and nuzzling my neck," she whispered. "And you know what that does to me." Yes, I knew. I knew only too well.

"Is it a problem?" I asked nervously, trying to hide my excitement, hoping her pussy was moist.

"He's our boss though," she said tentatively.

She was clearly thinking about him and the possible complications. I was way past that. I gripped her waist, gently rolling her against me. "So?" I said. "I'm your boss too."

"Fuck baby," she said with quiet astonishment. "Are you hard?"

"I am sweetheart," I told her softly. The booze was talking "Are you wet?" I teased.

She raised her head and looked at me with dreamy eyes. "I am sweetheart," she said, resting her head back on my shoulder. Fuck. That was a sure sign. A few moments later she surprised me.

"Is Martin going to fuck me tonight baby?" she asked as I nibbled her ear.

For a few seconds I wondered if she knew what Martin and I had been planning. Had she known all along? The moment took me over though and I kissed her deeply. This was it! Maybe, just maybe, I'd finally get to see her fucked. My big cocked boss would soon be "showing off" with her right in front of my eyes. Calm down.

"Do you want him to?" I asked, my voice quivering, nervously wishing.

"Uh huh," she moaned, pushing her mons against me. "I think he might be a dirty minded bastard too," she added sexily.

Oh fuck. It was a moment I'd never forget. A turning point. I felt sure of it. For the first time we were making plans together. This was completely different to anything we had done before and I took to it oh so naturally. Everything just flowed so easily.

"I think he'll be whatever we want him to be, sweetheart." Then asked with my heart pounding. "Is that what you want?"

She nibbled my ear, her breath hot. "I think I do," she purred.

I could have shot my load there and then, but played it as cool as I could. It was just up to Martin now. So, after accepting his invitation to stay over, he managed to clear the few remaining guests off and told us to help ourselves to another drink.

"I just need to pop up the bathroom," he told us.

We waited on the sofa after getting drinks....and we waited and waited. After 20 minutes and with Chloe beginning to get pretty amorous, I went upstairs to find him on his bed fast asleep. 10 minutes later we were in a taxi on our way home. Thankfully, I hadn't told her about the plan. As it was I felt insulted, but the consequences if she'd known would have been catastrophic. Fortunately, she saw the funny side. I wasn't sure I did and my balls ached. We were so fucking close too. Still, our early morning fuck was outstanding.

"At last!" Chloe exclaimed when I told her about Maggie. "It's been killing me hiding that from you David." They had a complicated friendship and even though she remained steadfast that she wasn't bisexual, she admitted it turned her on.

"Imagine if it was you," she said. "That your best mate fancied you and you were fucking me in front of him, or he wanked in front of you," she explained. I tried to imagine it and to be honest, it was surprisingly easy.

"It's not like we haven't seen each other naked loads of times, but knowing she fancies me is kind of kinky, you know? I mean, Maggie was the first person to ever see me do anything with a guy and it turned me on," she said with a shrug. "So we just carried on."

Whilst it turned me on, I couldn't deny it made me jealous and not only because of the obvious. Chloe had seen Maggie's huge breasts. "Yeah, I get it baby," I said. "But she's been getting to watch when I haven't and I'm your fiancé."

After a pretty intense conversation, upshot was that it wouldn't change. If Maggie was there, it was likely she'd get to watch Chloe. With Asaf out of the picture, who knew when it was likely to happen again anyway?

It was time to talk about Mickey. After confessing I'd followed him, what I'd seen and how it made me feel, the expected anger didn't come. Instead, Chloe was both ashamed and apologetic. With tears streaming down her cheeks she reiterated the feeling of degradation she felt with him and the humiliation of being turned on by how he treated her. The internal battle she had was too much and she knew she'd relent again. I pretty much understood too, given the fact I was having my own internal battle.

"When we fucked last night baby," I said with similar shame. "I was thinking about you and him."

"Really?" she said, eyes red from her tears. "It turned you on?"

It did turn me on, but I knew that path was a dark one. If we acted on it, then it would be hard to turn back. It made me shiver to even contemplate it, but I did.

"Yes," I admitted. "But baby, we need to be careful. We need to control it somehow. Asking you to stop is stupid because we both know you can't."

We made a plan that we thought would work. Fuck, I hoped so anyway because the consequences if it didn't were..........

Finally, I told her about the conversation with Mr Thompson and she was over the moon. If I got some sort of promotion it would mean a better salary and we might even be able to think about selling the flat and buying a house.

"We could get married baby," she said excitedly.

"Yes, that too," I said, holding her tightly.

Martin avoided me at work, which didn't surprise me at all. Although I thought it was a bit childish. A few days not talking about it would probably be better anyway. The feeling of being insulted hadn't diminished that much and we still had to work together, so I decided to wait for him to bring it up.