Angels Have Horns Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe and Maggie had a girls night in rather than go clubbing on Tuesday. It was a nice evening actually, although nothing sexual happened. I did suggest that next time, I could pick Maggie up and drop her home so she could have a drink. They thought it was a great idea. Admittedly, it was purely selfish.

On Wednesday I made the call to Mr Thompson bang on time.

"Ah yes David," he said curtly. "I'll see you hear in 30 minutes. I've already cleared it with Martin."

"Here" was the company Head Office, a 15 minute journey by car. I'd been there only twice. Once for my initial interview and once when I'd been promoted to my current role. Despite the modern site I worked at, Head Office was an old building, probably Victorian. So I nervously got my head together and after, letting Martin know, I left.

"Good luck Dave," he said. It seemed he might know more than I did.

I reported to his secretary when I arrived. "Yes Mr Wilson," she said. "Mr Thompson is expecting you. Just knock and go straight through," she told me, indicating a large oak door to her left. Nervously, I knocked and pushed the door open.

His office was smaller than I expected, although I wasn't sure what I expected at all. Lots of books on shelves, thick carpeted floor and wallpaper that matched the age of the building. Framed photos of the various company sites hung in neat patterns on the walls. Mr Thompson's mahogany desk sat in front of a large window.

"Come in David," he said pleasantly, greeting me with a handshake and moving to sit behind his desk. "Have a seat."

Mr Thompson was probably in his late 50's with a full head of graying hair styled short and parted at the side. Standing about 5'7" tall, he was slim, dressed in an expensive suit and tie, wore gold wire rimmed spectacles and was clean shaven.

After some initial informalities, he moved on to the reason I was there. Martin had been identified to move on to a regional role and had put my name forward as a possible candidate for his replacement. It was totally unexpected.

"Yes." he said. "After chatting with you on Saturday David, I agree with Martin's assessment," he told me, leaning back in his chair. "You seem to be a bright and intelligent young man."

"There were a number of external applicants," he continued. "But we much prefer to advance people from within the company. You're the only such candidate, so we've decided to go forward with you."

Bloody hell! Chloe would be ecstatic when I told her, as was I. Of course, I was extremely thankful for the recognition and promised to do whatever it took to prove he'd made the right choice.

"We've designed a 3 month period of additional training," he furthered. "You'll be working closely with Martin and there will be couple of weekend residential courses you'll need to attend, but I'm sure you'll be ideal David."

We discussed all the usual benefits, including an immediate increase in salary which would be further increased on the completion of the 3 month training period.

"Congratulations David," he said standing up and shaking my hand. "My secretary has the details for you."

I thanked him again, feeling quite dizzy as I made my way to the door.

"Oh," he added. "You're also invited to the company residence this coming Saturday for dinner and overnight stay. It's a black tie event with a little entertainment and such. I'm sure you and your fiancée will enjoy it," he told me, before indicating the door. "My secretary has all the information you need."

After collecting a folder on my way out, I drove back to the work feeling like I was on cloud nine. Martin suggested we get together at 2pm so we could talk properly. "I think we need clear the air too Dave," he added.

So I tried to settle back into my schedule and get on with my usual day to day duties. With my confidence at an all time high, I also decided to deal with Mickey Thomas.

"What for?" he asked when I suggested we meet at the local pub after work.

I looked him square in the eye. "I know Mickey," I said. "I know about you and Chloe."

His face turned white. He was scared, I could see it in his eyes. "Shit," he muttered. "Yeah ok Dave but........"

"Not here Mickey," I said sharply. "The pub around the corner. 5 o'clock ok?"

God, I felt like I was on top of the world as I turned and walked away.

I had the meeting with Martin. He was as professional as usual. I thanked him for what he'd done and we got on with sorting out my training and then he moved on to Saturday.

"I am so fucking sorry mate," he said. "One thing, I was in my bedroom, the next it was 7am. You must have been fucking angry and who would blame you."

So after letting him know exactly how I felt, we put it to one side, agreeing that if another opportunity arose, we could discuss it again.

Just after 5pm, Mickey waddled into the pub nervously looking around until he saw me.

"I'll have a coke thanks," I told him before he could sit down.

Once he'd bought the drinks and was sitting opposite he started to talk.

"Shut it Mickey," I told him firmly. "You're doing the listening and you can speak when I'm done ok?"

He nodded his head solemnly. I had him exactly where I wanted him. All his usual bravado nowhere to be seen.

"I saw you with Chloe on Friday afternoon," I said, holding my hand up when he began to interject. "And I heard you on Saturday at Martin's. The problem with you Mickey is your big mouth. You're too stupid to realise when you're on to a good thing and then you fuck it up by gobbing off."

I could see the shock on his face. Me talking to him like that was completely alien and he didn't know how to deal with it.

"With Martin moving on, you'll have nobody there to protect you when you fuck up. Worse still, is that I'm the one replacing him. So if I ever see you doing what you did at work with Chloe or anyone else, I'll be able to sack you on the spot. All the shit you come out with? It'll be me who deals with it and I'll make sure you pay for it."

His face was white. He'd worked there all his life. It was all he knew and he thought his job was safe. Now he sat there trembling in front of me.

"I'm sorry Dave," he said meekly, twiddling his fingers.

I hadn't finished. "You realise Chloe is out of your league right?" I said. "You couldn't pull a fucking blind horse, let alone someone as good as Chloe. You get that, right? You're 40 years old, been single most of your adult life and you still live at home with your mother. Yet for whatever reason, Chloe has let you fuck her mouth twice......and let's face it....that's exactly what you did. You fucked my fiancée's mouth like she was nothing but a cheap whore didn't you?"

He couldn't look at me and his cheeks started to burn. The finger twiddling became more urgent, more erratic.

"Well?" I asked.

"Yes," he said so quietly, I could barely hear him.

"Yes what, Mickey?" I pushed, determined to make him answer me the same way he'd made Chloe answer him on Friday. "Tell me you fucked Chloe's mouth like she was nothing but a cheap whore. Say the fucking words Mickey."

He started to shift in his seat and stuttered through the words. "Please...I'm sorry, It won't happen........"

This was exactly what I wanted. "Shut up Mickey," I snapped, interrupting him. "The problem I have is that Chloe enjoyed it."

He raised his eyes in disbelief. With his eyebrows furrowed, he blinked at me confused.

"So I'm going to make you an offer Mickey, but if you fuck it up, I'll fuck you up ok?" I said, leaning forward.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I want you to carry on," I told him. "But from now on you'll do it in front of me and away from work. You'll be at MY beck and call Mickey and if I hear one rumour, or you step out of line in the smallest way I'll sack you. It only takes Chloe or one of the other girls to make a complaint about you and you're gone. You have history Mickey. Nobody likes you. They'll be queuing up to stick the knife in."

"Are you being fucking serious?" he asked incredulously.

"I've never been more serious in my life Mickey," I told him. "Chloe likes you degrading her and whatever she likes, I like. I love her enough to give her what she wants, but not at the cost of her or my reputation, ok?"

He sat there stunned.

"Not only that Mickey," I continued. "If you manage to stick to the rules, you'll get a lot more than just fucking her mouth. All you need to do is continue doing whatever it is you do that gets her worked up, but discreetly, and when she tells me she's needs degrading, I'll let you know. We get what we want and you get what you want."

I added one other small caveat.

"If you can't or don't want to accept my offer, you get nothing. You'll keep your job, but if this conversation ever gets out, you're fucking history. But," I added. "Someone needs to step into my role in 3 months time. There's no reason why that couldn't be you. Have a think about it Mickey."

It was a huge risk, but if it worked and he played along, the dark path we'd chosen to walk would be as safe as I could make it. I barely remember the drive home, such was the massive rush I was feeling. It felt Iike the world was my oyster. Chloe was uttely overjoyed when I told her. Not only about my promotion or the weekend away, but also that our plans for Mickey might actually work.

On Friday morning Mickey asked if he could speak to me and told me he agreed to the offer. Why wouldn't he? Possible promotion, along with the chance to continue degrading Chloe was hard to turn down. I have to say, from what Chloe told me later that evening, there was an immediate change in his attitude to everyone. If he kept to his word, he was going to be a very lucky guy.

I managed to rent a tuxedo and we splashed out on a designer black cocktail dress for Chloe, along with heels, black silk stockings and matching bra, gstring and suspender belt.

The journey to North Yorkshire was a couple of hours and we arrived around 6pm. Dinner was due to be served at 8, so we had couple of hours to mingle and settle into our room. I'd had no idea about the company residence, but it was very impressive indeed. More like a small mansion, with 15 bedrooms, a bar, games room, 3 lounge areas and a huge dining room. All the directors were there along with their respective wives or partners.

After Mr Thompson, or Jeffrey as he insisted on us calling him, introduced us to everyone, we shared a couple of glasses of wine with him and his wife Sarah in the bar area. She was a short mature woman, quite plump and not unattractive with dyed blond, short wavy hair. She was very friendly and took Chloe under her wing almost immediately, conscious that it was our first time at such an event. Jeffrey was equally supportive and made every effort to make me feel comfortable. After an hour or so in the bar, we made our way to the room and got ready for dinner.

The room was like something out of a magazine. It had a huge 4 poster bed, with enough space for a sofa and dressing table opposite. Even the en-suite bathroom was big, with a bath as well as a separate shower. The view from the sash window was of a large well maintained garden surrounded by trees. It was genuinely beautiful and I couldn't quite believe we were there.

Chloe looked stunning when she was dressed and ready, with her hair in a loose bun and fake pearl earrings and matching necklace. I felt like the luckiest man alive. I have to admit, I looked and felt pretty good in my tuxedo too. We headed down the grand staircase to the bar and had a glass of wine with Jeffrey and Sarah, a little chat with a few of the others and then we made our way to the dining room at 8pm. I was seated next to Sarah on my left and Claire, Mr Archers wife, to my right. Our respective partners opposite. Chloe looked remarkably comfortable sat between Jeffry and Mr Archer.

A string quartet playing classical music as we ate a 5 course meal and drank a seemingly never ending supply of wine. I'd never experienced anything like it and neither had Chloe. Whilst I couldn't hear what they were saying, she seemed relaxed in the conversations she was having with the 2 men, laughing and joking along with them easily. By the end of the meal, I was a little more relaxed, but not so drunk as to make a fool of myself.

We moved on to the lounge nearest the bar. With a DJ pumping out music, we relaxed into dancing and chatting with Jeffrey and Sarah, even occasionally swapping partners. Sarah was quite informal and seemed to enjoy dancing quite closely with me. I put it down to my youth and just went along with it. The atmosphere was pretty high and I managed to get Chloe outside for a few minutes to catch some air.

"Wow baby," she said with twinkling eyes. "This is great. I feel proper posh," she said giggling.

"Yeah, me too baby," I said. "Although Sarah's getting a bit close when we dance."

"That's cos you're a bloody hunk baby," Chloe purred, putting her arms around my neck. "Besides, Jeffrey's not much better. 3 times I've had to move his wandering hands off my arse. Tom's no better," she added.

I hadn't noticed her dancing with Mr Archer, or Tom as Chloe referred to him and asked her.

"Oh no," she giggled again. "We haven't danced yet, but the cheeky bugger has tried to have a grope when we've been talking."

It surprised me to hear, but directors of companies were human too I figured. Besides, it was no different to anything I'd experienced when we went out clubbing. I was long used to guys trying to cop a feel of Chloe's arse.

A few drinks and dances later, I found myself outside with Jeffrey smoking a cigar. I didn't really smoke, although I had when I was younger, but didn't want to refuse when he offered. My head was spinning, probably from the nicotine hit as well as the alcohol. We were just chatting about work and my promotion, which I told him I was extremely grateful for, when he began to talk about Chloe.

"So how long did you say you and Chloe have been together David?" he asked casually, before taking a long draw of his cigar.

"Oh, about 2 and a half years now," I said. "We got engaged a few months ago."

"Very good," he remarked. "She's incredibly tall and very attractive I might add. How tall is she David?"

"Erm...thanks," I replied, somewhat taken by surprise. "She's 5'10" Jeffrey....obviously taller in heels," I added, taking a hit from my cigar. Chloe's height always filled me a sense of pride when I told other men. Some didn't like it, but others found it very appealing. Me included.

"Gosh, that is tall," he remarked. "I imagine her legs must be very long too. Quite the opposite to Sarah," he joked, giving me a nudge

It should have felt like I was being ambushed. It did feel like that a little, but I was drunk and trying to impress. Anyway, Jeffrey was a director of the company. He wouldn't take stupid risks with his employees.

I shared in his attempt at humour, laughing nervously. "Yes, I guess so," I said, not quite certain of where the conversation was leading. I was determined to remain lighthearted.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this David," Jeffrey said, leaning against my arm. "Unusually large buttocks on her and firm too, especially given the size. How old is she by the way?"

What the fuck? I shook my head in disbelief. "She's 21," I told him, realising he had no shame suggesting he'd obviously felt her arse. Quite the opposite in fact. As if it was his God given right.

"And you said she works for the company too?" Jeffrey asked.

"Yes Sir," I answered. "That's how we met."

Why I said "Sir" I don't know. It just came out with no thought. His position maybe or the drink and the way he was making me feel.

"Her breasts?" he asked, raising his cigar to his lips and gazing out across the manicured lawn.

"Sir?" I asked, bewildered. Did he really just say that?

"The size David," he responded sharply. His tone had changed and my confidence with it.

"Erm.....38C Sir,"

What the fuck was I doing? Why was I answering his questions?

Nodding his head and exhaling a large plume of tobacco smoke. "Certainly large enough then," he quipped. "And firm are they?"

The conversation was getting really uncomfortable and I hesitated to answer. I couldn't understand why he was asking me such personal questions.

"Well?" he questioned, turning to face me. "Are they firm David?"

"Erm....y......yes Sir," I stuttered, my face turning red as stared at me, his blue eyes void of any emotion.

"Very good," he said coolly and took another draw on his cigar, then blew the smoke into my face.

"What most people aren't aware of, David," he said through tight lips. "Is that Michael Thomas is my nephew," he paused, waiting for the words to strike. "Of course, you know him as Mickey."

Oh fuck.....

"On my wife's side," he said, before adding. "I had a rather interesting conversation with him on Thursday evening."

Oh fuck......fuck, fuck, fuck.

"I see Sir," was my pathetic reply. Shit. This wasn't going to go well. My dreams were about to be shattered.

"Of course, I appreciate Michael can be.......troublesome on occasions," he hesitated, searching for the right words. "And I have to admit, I found your solution to his troublesome nature rather forthright.....inspired even," he continued. "However, he's family David and there will be repercussions for your actions."

So this is it then. I'm about to be sacked.

"He's told me everything David and what you proposed is a serious breach of your position," he said, adding. "A position that you have yet to be appointed to, I might add."

I thought I was going to keel over. My heart was beating so hard I could feel it in my chest. Why had I been so fucking rash? I thought I'd been clever and now I was about to been proven wrong. He gazed across the lawn again, puffing on his cigar like a man who held all the power. Which I guessed he did at that moment.

"I'm led to believe that Chloe is a slut, David," he said with a slight smile. That word seemed to be part of everyone's vocabulary lately. Now it was Jeffrey's turn to add it to his, It seemed as if Chloe's reputation was working its way up the company ladder. Next he'd be telling me he had a big cock and wanted to fuck her too. "So, as you did with Michael, I'll offer you my own proposal."

"Sir?" I asked quietly, certain of what he was going to "offer" me, but I was grossly unprepared.

"You get to keep your job. Your promotion will be guaranteed. As will the salary, which if you accept, will be increased by a further £2,000 per annum," he explained, turning back to face me. "In return, you will give me access to the slut, once every month for a period of 24 hours. During that period the slut will be mine to use as I see fit and in any way I choose. You will remain present throughout, as required. The agreement will continue whilst you are in our employment, until I decide otherwise or until you choose to resign."

There was more.......much more.

"Additionally, Michael will be reassigned to another site forthwith. You can be assured of his silence and of mine throughout the agreement and for perpetuity. I have had my lawyers draw up a contract that reflects my terms to the letter and whilst not strictly legally binding, forfeiture will be costly," he explained. "If you decide you cannot or do not wish to accept my offer, you will finish the rest of the evening, pack your bags in the morning and leave. Yours and Chloe's employment will be terminated with immediate effect. Your references will reflect the serious nature of your breach of employment in it's entirety and my lawyers will be instructed to seek personal damages from you on Michael's behalf."

He moved forward to look me square in the eye. "You fucked with the wrong man David," he said, malice tainted his tone. "You abused my support of you, as you did those who recommended you. However, I think the offer I have made you is far more beneficial than the one you made to my nephew."