Angels Have Horns Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left one of each photo on the dressing table and tucked the other 2 into the bag. "A memento for you David," he grinned. "As with the contract, you'll get copies of every photo we take. You might want to consider an album perhaps," he chortled.

Album? What a bastard! Did he actually think we would keep them? Did he think we would sit back later and reminisce, like a couple remembering a holiday? I knew exactly what I'd be doing with them.

But "Yes Sir," was all I said.

He stood and looked at Chloe. "I see the slut's remarkably large clitoris is already swelling David," he observed casually.

He probably didn't know the mental torment he was putting Chloe through with that simple comment, but I did. I could already see tears welling in her eyes.

"Does it get much larger David?" he asked.

Seething with anger. "Yes Sir," I said, my jaw tight.

"Size?" he sighed nonchalantly. "I'm sure you've probably measured it at some point."

Fuck him! FUCK HIM! Fuck him for knowing I had. I loved her clitoris.

"The slut's clitoris reaches approximately 1 1/2 inches Sir."

Please don't say it. Please, please don't say it.

"My God!" Sarah exclaimed with a broad grin and shattering my silent pleas."The slut has a small cock Jeffrey."

My heart broke when I saw Chloe's tears flow freely. Of all the things she could have said, she said that.......and it wasn't over.

"That puts a whole new slant on the term 'cockslut' doesn't it dear," he laughed and Sarah laughed with him.

Chloe began to sob openly, but they ignored her. Instead, Sarah moved in front of her. "I have to see the slut's little cock," she beamed cruelly and began to strum the organ skillfuly. Very skilfully undeed.

Chloe squirmed and moaned, closing her eyes and rolling her head back as she succumbed to the pleasure. "Come along slut. Show us your little cock" she goaded, pinching and tweaking it to full size.

Using her fingers, the display Chloe's fully erect clitoris, Sarah posed whilst Jeffrey took 2 more photos, again leaving one for us and tucking the other away.

Sarah then knelt down and pulled Chloes pussy open, looking up, then turned to Jeffrey. "The slut's cuntlips are swelling Jeffrey and she's wet already." Then inserted 3 fingers easily inside.

"The slut is quite loose Jeffrey," she remarked, turning to eye my erection. "And certainly not from that cock," she smiled. "I doubt it will take much effort for me to get my hand in there," she said standing, then pushed the wet fingers into Chloe's mouth. "Clean them slut."

Chloe had stopped sobbing, now sniffling as she cleaned herself from Sarah's fingers with hatred in her eyes. She was however, very wet.

"Is the slut bisexual David?" Jeffey asked from the sofa.

I shook myself out of my daze. "No Sir," I replied as my cock twitched involuntarily.

"Something else to look forward to dear," he smiled towards Sarah, before turning his attention to me.

"A slut is a slut David," he said. "Nothing else. It doesn't matter which gender they provide amusement for," he added. "Age, looks, gender, race or religion, a slut is nothing but an object for someone else's amusement."

"Yes Sir," was all I could say.

"And whilst this particular slut has some very appreciable attributes," he continued. "She is still nothing but a slut. Her name is slut. YOU have written it on her for anyone to see. Those who see her will know she is a slut and should be treated accordingly. Do you understand David?"

My humiliation was deepening and my cock responded. I wished it wouldn't. I tried to will it away, but I couldn't. "Yes Sir."

"I own her until midnight and I own you until midnight too David," he continued. "And by proxy my wife owns you both, along with anyone else I give proxy to."

"Yes Sir," bowing my head in shame. I hated Chloe seeing me like this.

There was a knock at the door. My heart stopped and I looked at Chloe to see the fear in her eyes.

"Ah, that will be room service," Jeffrey announced after checking his watch."Would you be a dear Sarah?"

She opened the door and one of the men who'd witnessed the contract pushed a trolly through and waited. He showed no sign of astonishment at what he saw, giving me the impression this wasn't a new experience for him.

"On the dressing table if you can," Jeffrey told him.

"Of course Mr Thompson," he acknowledged, carrying a silver tray to the dressing table. After calmly moving the photos to one side, he placed it down.

Returning to the trolley he began to push it towards the door which, was still being held open by Sarah. Shit! Anyone could have walked by and seen into our room. What was I thinking? Someone already had. He was there pushing the trolley.

"Oh your tip," Jeffrey called out. "In kind I'm afraid," he added.

The young man turned to face him, his eyes wandering over Chloe's body. "Of course Mr Thompson," he said, remaining utterly professional.

"Will a finger of the slut's arsehole suffice?" he said calmly.

What? Please don't do that to her. Please don't.

"Certainly Mr Thompson," the man responded and moved to stand beside her.

"I suggest you use the slut's cunt first, for lubricant," Jeffrey offered. "She'll be tight. Still an anal virgin by all accounts."

"Yes Mr Thompson," the young man replied, before inserting his index finger unceremoniously straight into Chloe's wet pussy causing a low groan to escape her lips. After lewdly scooping it out, he reached further underneath in order to claim his tip.

Chloe's eyes widened and her limbs went taut as he used one hand to pull a cheek open, before inserting his finger inside her anus. She whimpered, stifling a yelp as he forced the digit forward until it was fully embedded. The man left it there for a few seconds, gazing blankly at Chloe's face and I heard 2 clicks of the camera. He slowly fingered her for a few seconds before withdrawing and calmly returned to his trolley.

"Thank you Mr Thompson," he said, before he left.

Jeffrey dropped a print into the bag and returned to the sofa, after leaving the duplicate photo next to the others.

Sarah closed the door and strolled over to the dressing table to pour their tea. Chloe and I exchanged a glance. She looked broken. A complete stranger, someone we'd never even spoken to, had just fingered her in the only place she kept sacred. To him, she had merely been a gratuity for room service. In spite of her tears however, a puddle was beginning to form on the carpet between her legs. Tearful and violated, Chloe was dripping wet.

"You should have let him have the slut's mouth Jeffrey," Sarah sneered over the chinking of crockery and my attention was drawn back to them.

"For room service dear?" he replied, raising an eyebrow. "That hardly constitutes oral pleasure does it."

She snorted as she poured milk, "She's just a slut though Jeffrey and he's the one with the very large cock, remember?" she observed, turning to glare at Chloe. "I'd have enjoyed watching him batter the slut's mouth."

Jeffrey chuckled to himself, while I shuddered at her contempt. "There's plenty of time for that dear," he said, accepting his tea. "You're too eager sometimes."

She took her cup and sat next to him, taking a sip. "Hmmm, maybe, but that slut deserves it Jeffrey," she hissed, taking his hand. "Remember why we're doing this."

He smiled and kissed her softly on the cheek. "I haven't forgotten dear." Then noticed the small puddle. "David, go and get a towel from the bathroom and put it on the floor between the slut's legs," he snapped. "She'll ruin the carpet."

I think the one of most humiliating things about what was happening, was my constant erection and seeing Chloe's swollen, gaping vulva as I knelt between her legs. It said more about us than words could say. I dabbed carpet to soak up her spillage, then laid the towel over the spot, noticing the quivering in her thighs. We had nowhere to hide. Our physical reaction was there, on constant display for anyone to see. Proof positive............and the Thompsons knew it.

Sarah, finished her tea, stood up and after putting her cup down, strolled over to Chloe. Jeffrey casually sipped his drink, watching as she began to strum Chloe's clitoris. Once again I noted her skill, as she took Chloe from tears, then moans and slowly on towards an impending orgasm. She squirmed and pulled at the bonds that refused to give way, tossing her head back, trying to pull away, determined not to let herself cum.

"Stupid slut," she said in a low voice, continuing to torment the distended organ with her deft touch. "If I want to make you cum, I will."

Suddenly Chloe's eyes widened and her whole body began to quiver. A low, guttural groan formed in her throat, getting louder and louder. She looked like a puppet, her clitoral strings being pulled at Sarah's will. Her pelvis sprang forward, forcing her pussy against the hand that played her. Fighting the need to speak, she bit her lip and her eyebrows lifted making her expression one of shock. Her eyelids closed and her moans grew even louder. Then just as she was about to find release...........Sarah stopped and stepped back laughing.

Her body twisted, twitching and jerking in spasms. Her hips thrusting backwards and forwards, grinding against thin air in a futile attempt to finish herself off.

"Poor little slut," Sarah mewed wickedly. But Chloe was beyond hearing, lost in her desperation to find release. It was a cruel show of control that had my cock straining.

The spectacle was repeated over and over for upwards of 45 minutes. Each time Sarah took longer before she brought Chloe to the brink of ecstasy, then left her bucking wildly on the edge and unfulfilled. Chloe didn't know what hit her. She really didn't. Sarah played her like a fiddle. It was pure, sadistic, sexual torment and Sarah relished every single second. Chloe barely has time to recover before the next body shaking onslaught began. Her pussy must have been literally crying out for release. It would be fair to say that Chloe was a gibbering mess. Her head was completely gone, lost in some solitary headspace as her body hung helplessly from the bonds that held her, twitching erratically.

"As you can see David," he said with a wry smile looking down at the now sodden towel between Chloes feet. "My wife is rather accomplished in the art of cunt play." I thought I noted pride in his words.

"It's 11.30 Sarah," Jeffrey announced and I was snapped back to reality as Chloe began to find some control. "The slut will need a break from the cuffs."

She looked unhappy, but acquiesced. "Yes, I suppose so," she said reluctantly. "Undo the straps David," she turned to me. "But they stay attached."

My legs were aching and I was thankful for the opportunity to move. God only knew how it was for Chloe, she'd been strung up for close to 2 hours. I had to support her, when she was freed. "Try to walk around baby," I said softly.

"Shut your mouth David," Jeffrey almost shouted. "You will NOT speak to the slut during my time."

"Yes Sir," I muttered, watching Chloe gingerly bend and stretch her limbs.

"On your knees slut," he barked at Chloe. "Over the towel so your cunt doesn't spoil the carpet. Knees apart. Hands behind your back."

He grabbed a thick leather collar from the bag, along with another length of webbing and handed them to me. "Fit that to the slut David, attach her to the bed, then bind her wrists."

The collar was wide, completely encasing her neck and allowed very little movement of her head. After threading the webbing through the stainless steel ring that mirrored the one at the front, I attached it to the frame of the bed. I used the hanging straps of webbing on her cuffs, winding them around her wrists before securing them. Velcro is a wonderful invention.

The Thompsons moved to stand either side of her and both took a firm grip of Chloe's long ponytail with one hand each. "Get the camera David," Jeffrey commanded. "2 shots. Full body. Now smile for the camera slut," he said as they turned to look down at my collared and bound fiancée.

They huddled together over the photos. "There's only 2 more photos left on the flim Jeffrey," Sarah commented as they waited for the for image to appear.

He smiled, shaking the prints in an effort to make them develop faster. "I have another cartridge in the bag dear"

She kissed him on the cheek, while I stood there erect, ruminating over how quickly our lives had changed. He handed me one of the prints. "Perfect David," he grinned. "If you look closely you can see the slut's little cock. Even her cuntlips. I think you missed your vocation. You should consider taking a course in photography."

Maybe I should. Maybe I fucking well should, but the anger I'd been feeling towards them earlier was weakening and my cock oozed slightly at the view in the photo. Expecting to see tears at the cruel "little cock" comment, all I saw in Chloe's eyes were the remnants of her need to cum. Glazed, lost and filled with lust. I added the photo to our collection, acutely aware that there was still over 12 hours of the contract terms to fulfill.

A few minutes later, I too was standing and bound to one of the bedposts by my wrists. "We're just off for a spot of lunch David," Jeffrey advised me pushing a ballgag into my mouth and strapping it around my head before they leaving us there

Unable to speak, I looked down at Chloe. She was still completely lost. So lost in fact, that she didn't even look up when I heard a knock at the door 10 or 15 minutes later.

"Room service," came the disembodied voice, followed by another soft tap and the handle turning. My softened cock sprang to attention. Fuck! Unable to call out or move, I watched in panic as the door slowly swung open and in walked one of the staff pushing a trolly. Unlike the previous young man, he seemed to be a little surprised by the sight that greeted him. Not that it stopped him from entering. I didn't recognise him as one of the 2 who had witnessed the contract. I didn't recognise him at all in fact.

He looked young, early 20's maybe. To be honest I was so caught up in our situation, I barely remember what he looked like. Black trousers, black T-shirt and short brown hair. I do recall wondering why he wasn't wearing the same white shirts as the other staff as he wandered over to the dressing table to collect the tea tray. He never spoke a word as he picked up the photos, looking through them one by one, glancing across at us as he did. He never spoke a word as he deposited the tray on the trolley, then locked the door. Silently, he walked to stand in front of Chloe, unzipped his trousers and dropped them to his ankles along with his underpants. His solid 6 inch cock was thicker than my own. Every cock I had seen since I met Chloe, even those that were similar in length as me, seemed bigger. Maybe I wasn't average? That's how it felt anyway as he pushed his erection straight into Chloe's mouth and fucked it in and out for a few minutes, her moans spurring him on.

He glanced across and looked at my very hard cock, smirked and then fumbled at the webbing strap behind Chloe's head. Once he'd freed it, he lifted her up, spun her around and pushed her face down onto the bed with no resistance from her whatsoever. Chloe seemed resigned to her fate and even if I'd wanted to stop him, I wouldn't have been able to. Truthfully, I didn't want him to stop. I was about to see her get fucked by another man for the first time. It was all I could think about.

Bending his knees, he gripped her left cheek, pulling it open as he slowly wiped his cock up and down her slit. I could hear her wetness. I could see her juices glistening in the light, coating the taut skin of his bare cock. Her stifled moans drifted on the air before he found his mark and slid into her. Chloe's loud gasp was muffled by the duvet, but in her heightened and unfulfilled state, she orgasmed almost instantly. He pumped her hard, his hands gripping her waist, holding her down as her moans grew in intensity. The huge globes of her buttocks bounced wildly beneath his thumbs, rippling with each and every deep, hard thrust. It was utterly mesmerising. She orgasmed again, slightly stronger than the first and he fucked her through it, unwavering, determined to reach his goal.

The pace and force of his thrusts increased. Using one hand on her lower back and the other on her head, pushing her face into the bed, he rammed into her hard. Very hard. The bed rocked violently and the slapping sound of flesh fiilled the room. Chloe was struggling to breath and with her wrists still bound behind her back, she could do nothing. Oblivious or uncaring of her predicament, he just fucked her. Pounded her. Rammed his cock into her as if she was nothing but an object and the "object" reached yet another orgasm, splashing his groin.

Without so much as a grunt his thrusts shortened, getting even harder, even deeper. He was cumming. I knew it. He was seeding my fiancée. Right in front of me, a complete stranger had fucked Chloe to 3 orgasms and was filling her up with his spunk. I felt faint. Dazed. Unbelieving of what I'd witnessed, yet unbelievably aroused. My dick was literally streaming my excitement onto the carpeted floor.

Withdrawing, he released his grip and Chloe gasped, drawing in big lungfuls of air. Wiping the remnants of their combined secretions on her cheeks, he used her flesh as a rag for his semi flaccid, wet cock. He casually redressed, returned Chloe back into position and after unlocking the door, he collected the trolley and left.

Jeffrey must have planned it, of that I was sure. Another cruel act to define Chloe as a slut. To humiliate us both and prove that he could have her used by anyone he chose. If that was indeed his purpose, it worked.

The 3 orgasms seemed to shake Chloe from the dream she'd been in and for the first time, she looked up at me, the lipstick words on her skin now nothing but red smears. "He didn't even speak to me baby," she said, bewildered and dazed. "God baby, he just walked in and fucked me. I can feel his cum leaking out and he didn't even fucking speak to me."

She'd enjoyed it. Her eyes said it all, shining wickedly as if one of her darkest fantasies had just been fulfilled. "Maybe this isn't all bad," she said smiling. "You liked to too," she pointed out, looking at the long strings of precum hanging from my cock.

I found it difficult to judge time, but when door swung open and the Thompsons entered they looked confused. I was likewise confused, catching a glimpse of the serving trolley in the hallway before the door closed. Why would he leave the trolly there? As soon as they saw Chloe, their expressions changed to concern.

Something was wrong.

Jeffrey immediately removed my ballgag and the straps that had me bound to the bedpost, whilst Sarah quickly removed Choe's collar and cuffs.

"What happened David?" Jeffrey asked with a worried expression.

I didn't understand. Why were they suddenly so concerned about us? Sarah was gently helping Chloe to her feet and looked on in horror as huge glob of cum fell onto the towel between her legs. Panic was setting in.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to assimilate the sudden change. "The guy you arranged Sir. That's what happened."

They looked at each, then he turned back to face me. "What guy?" he asked, ashen faced. "We didn't arrange anything."