Angels Have Horns Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he finished and looked down at his Breitling wristwatch. "It's just after 11.30pm David. I suggest you find the slut, politely make your excuses and return to your room so you can discuss my offer together. I shall come to you at exactly midnight for your decision."

After discarding his cigar, he returned to the function, leaving me in shocked bewilderment. It took me a few moments to gather myself. Things like that didn't happen in real life, did they? They were plot lines for movies surely. But hadn't I made a similar offer to Mickey only 3 days prior? Had he felt the very same feelings I was experiencing at that moment? Cornered, manipulated, threatened and coerced. Had he felt the fear I was feeling too? I couldn't dwell, so I made my way back into the lounge and found Chloe chatting cheerfully with Jeffrey and Sarah, oblivious to what had just taken place.

In our room, I asked Chloe to sit as I paced to and fro telling her what Jeffey had said. I was frantic. In a blind panic.

"I've really fucked up baby," I said when I finished.

"You mean WE'VE fucked up baby," she corrected. "It was my idea too. If anyone's to blame it's me. If I hadn't done anything with Mickey and pushed you, we wouldn't be in this situation."

I started to argue my point, but she stopped me abruptly.

"Baby, we've got 5 minutes to make a decision," she pointed out, surprisingly calm. "We either lose our jobs and suffer any fallout, or we sign the contract and go from there," she said flatly. "Remember, he did say it only lasts while you're employed. We have an option."

She was right. God, I loved her clarity of thought at times.

"So you're willing to sign?" I asked her. "Knowing you could be asked to do anything?"

"From what you've said baby," she replied with defeat in her eyes. "It won't just affect me, but right now I don't see what choice we have."

I had only seconds to contemplate her words before there was a knock at the door. When I answered I was faced with a smiling Jeffrey and surprisingly, Sarah too, along with 2 young men who'd served at the dinner.

"Come in Sir," I said standing to one side. Suddenly addressing him that way had taken on a whole new meaning.

"So, have you come to a decision David?" he asked, his tone both pleasant and businesslike.

"Yes Sir. We'll sign the contract."

"Very good," he responded. "I have it here," he said, producing 2, 3 page, A4 sized documents and placing them on the dressing table.

I leant over and quickly scanned the contract and the duplicate. The first 2 pages were written in "legal speak" which was unfamiliar to me, but I got the gist of it. The last page was for the signatures.

"You'll find it reflects our conversation to the letter David," he remarked. "Once we have signed, these 2 gentlemen have agreed to act as independent witnesses. Whilst they don't know the details, they will be well reimbursed for their part, especially if we need to seek damages for Michael."

A few minutes later, Chloe, myself and Jeffrey had signed and watched the 2 staff add their signatures as witnesses. The atmosphere felt ominous.

"Excellent," Jeffrey said as he showed the 2 young men out and closed the door behind them.

After handing me a my duplicate copy of the contract, he carefully folded his and placed it inside his jacket pocket.

"Now we have that out of the way," he said, moving to sit on the sofa. "Get up slut and stand over by the bed next to Sarah," he told Chloe curtly.

She looked at me and hesitated.

"There's no point looking at David, slut," he said firmly. "The contract begins with immediate effect. Now get up and do as you're told."

Chloe nervously stood and walked across to stand next to Sarah, who looked at her with open disdain. Gone was the friendly face and pleasant person we'd been socialising with.

"Get undressed David and stand next to the slut," he ordered.

I too hesitated, trying desperately to think what he'd said about my involvement. He just sat there and smiled. "As required David. It's there in black and white. If you don't do what you're told you forfeit. Now get undressed and take your place beside the slut."

I looked at Chloe as I began to remove my clothes and saw the tears welling up in her hazel eyes. Trying to keep my gaze fixed on her, I couldn't help but glance at Sarah to notice the sadistic look of satisfaction on her face. In spite of the humiliation I was experiencing, my cock failed me and became fully erect. A fact pointed out with some relish when I took my place next to Chloe.

"You see that Sarah?" Jeffrey mocked. "Hard as nails and completely hairless too. I suspect we have ourselves not one, but two submissives. Keep your hands behind your back David," he added when I tried to cover myself.

Sarah said nothing, but her face said everything. I had a strong feeling she had more to do with this than Jeffrey.

"Remove your dress slut," he ordered Chloe.

"But........"

She had no chance to finish what she started to say. Sarah, who had remained silent until then, suddenly slapped Chloe across her face fiercely. The sound was alarming.

"Shut your fucking mouth slut," she snapped, taking us both by surprise.

She grabbed Chloe by her hair and yanked her head back hard. "You listen to me you slut and listen carefully. You asked my nephew to fuck your mouth twice. You asked HIM, not the other way round and then tried to turn it against him. Jeffrey has been far more generous with David than he was with Michael," she spat. "But you......." she sneered. "You're nothing but a slut and when you're in our presence you'll keep your mouth shut unless we're using it. Now do what you've been told or I'll rip that cheap dress right off your back."

God almighty! I couldn't catch my breath, such was the ferocity in her reaction. Chloe had tears rolling down her cheeks and reached behind her back to unzip her dress with trembling fingers. Unfortunately, she couldn't reach behind her neck.

"I can't....."

Smack!! The noise was like a bolt of lightning cutting through the air as Sarah struck her other cheek hard. "What did I just say about your mouth, slut?" she screamed in Chloe"s face.

The handprint was already starting to show and Chloe began to sob. "But I can't......"

Thwack!! Another slap shook her sideways. "Oh my God," Sarah cried out in derision. "You really are a stupid cunt aren't you. Michael said you were dumb. I'll happily slap you all night if I have to. You WILL learn slut."

Chloe frantically grabbed at her dress, desperately clawing at the zip until she managed to undo it enough to unzip it and shrug the dress free, Letting go of her hair, Sarah stooped forward, picked the dress up and tossed it away like trash.

"Hands behind your head slut," Jeffrey said calmly, as if nothing had happened. "Nice lingerie," he observed casually. "Did the slut purchase it especially for this weekend David?"

Less than an hour ago we'd been dancing and drinking with them. We'd been treated like friends. Now I was naked and erect, humiliated by the man who'd promoted me and my fiancée had been slapped and stripped of her dress. I couldn't get my head around it.

"It's ok David, you may speak," he said, smiling at Sarah. "Someone has to speak for the slut after all."

"Y.....yes Sir," I answered weakly.

"And did you choose it?"

"No Sir," I responded. "Chloe chose it."

"You mean the slut David," he told me. "While you're both fulfilling your part of the contract you will use 'slut' or 'the slut' whenever you refer to her. Slut by nature. Slut by name."

"Yes Sir," adding quietly. "The slut chose it."

"Very good," he said, before stand and asking Sarah for her lipstick. "And just so you're both under no illusion," he said, handing me the small gold tube. "You'll write her name across her forehead."

I tried to apologise to Chloe with my eyes as I numbly followed his instruction, but she was still sobbing too much to notice. The shame I felt was soul crushing.

"That's better. Now we all know what she is," he said, as he settled back down on the sofa. "You were right about the slut's legs David. They are indeed very long. Now let's see if you were correct about her breasts shall we? Remove her bra."

With my fingers trembling, I unhooked Chloe's bra, then drew it up her arms and over her head, squeezing the straps through her fingers to remove it completely.

"Hmmm, not bad David," he commented. "What do you think dear?" he turned to Sarah.

She snorted loudly. "A little saggy for a slut as young as her," she said sarcastically. "But I can admit they're quite pretty."

"What size did you say they were again David?" he turned to me.

I thought before speaking, remembering what I'd been told. "The slut is a 38C Sir," I answered.

I didn't like it. I didn't like referring to Chloe like that at all. It made me feel like I was part of their humiliation, which in turn humiliated me and that made my cock even harder. All I wanted to do was hold her and comfort her, but all she got from me was more degradation.

"Ha," Sarah sounded. "That makes his cock twitch Jeffrey. Do you see?"

He laughed with her. "I see it dear," he remarked knowingly. "David told me the slut's breasts were firm dear."

Sarah immediately slapped each breast a few times, then took hold of each nipple, twisting sadistically. Maintaining her grip, she raised her hands so the weight of each breast hung by the nipples, then let go. Chloe whimpered in pain.

"Firm enough Jeffrey," she said coldly. "Like I said, they're a little saggy."

"Let's have a look at the slut's vagina David," he stated. "Or does she prefer pussy perhaps?" he added with the look of someone who already knew the answer.

I didn't want to give her secrets away, the things I knew ticked her boxes. Knowing would give him ammunition. A means to exploit her. Exploit us.

"The slut prefers cunt Sir," I said through gritted teeth

"Then let's have a look at the slut's cunt, David."

I knew what was expected and knelt down to remove Chloe's gstring. As I rolled the flimsy lace material down to her ankles, I was surprised to see that her clitoris had swollen. She raised her feet to allow me to remove her panties.

"I'll take those David," Sarah snapped, holding out her hand.

"Yes....." I wasn't sure how to address Sarah.

"Miss," she said flatly.

"Yes Miss," I responded, placing the panties in her hand.

"Damp Jeffrey," she noted as she toyed with the garment. "Open your mouth slut," she barked, before pushing the gstring inside, carefully arranging it so some of the material was left hanging out,

"The slut has a large clitoris dear," he pointed out to Sarah, who leant forward to take a look.

"Nice and smooth though," he continued. "Neat too, if it wasn't for that 'thing' poking out. Turn around slut."

Chloe shuffled her feet and turned her back to him.

"The slut does have very large buttocks dear." He was speaking to Sarah. "Almost unnaturally so, but having felt them earlier I can confirm they are indeed natural"

I then watched as Sarah took hold of a cheek in each hand and proceeded to maul at them lewdly. Lifting them up from the base and letting them fall to bounce back into place a number of times. It was an incredibly humiliating act, but I couldn't deny how erotic it was to see a woman handling Chloe like that. In spite of everything, my precum began to ooze.

"Let's have a look at the slut's anus David," he ordered. "Or.......?" letting the question hang.

I took a deep breath. "The slut prefers arsehole Sir," I confessed guiltily.

"Then let's have a look at the slut's arsehole, David."

I leant forward to pull Chloe's cheeks apart.

"No David!" Jeffrey snapped harshly. "How will we see if your arm is in the way. Kneel at the slut's side, then reach around from the front.

"That's right David," he said flatly as I followed his directions and held Chloe's cheeks wide open.

"What do you think of that dear?" he asked Sarah. "I have say, the slut has a particularly attractive arsehole, don't you agree?"

"Huh........if you say so Jeffrey," she said, almost disinterested, but I noticed the faint flush of colour to her face. Sarah clearly liked what she saw. Was she bisexual? She certainly had no issues touching Chloe's body, although touching wasn't quite what she'd been doing.

"It looks tight David. Has the slut been anally penetrated before?" he asked casually.

"No Sir," becoming ever more concerned of the implications.

Despite my deep humiliation, I was beginning to slip into role, one I'd experienced years ago when I'd submitted to men. I had long ago pushed that behind me. Now I was drifting back. Holding Chloe open for Jeffrey and Sarah was causing my adrenaline rush and my head to drift.

Sarah rang her index finger across her exposed anus, causing Chloe to shiver. "The slut keeps it very smooth Jeffrey. Sensitive too."

"Something to look forward too dear," he smirked.

"Turn around slut and spread your legs....wider...wider," he repeated until he was satisfied. "There. Now we can see your cunt properly slut."

"She's sopping wet Jeffrey," Sarah sneered. "I think the slut is actually enjoying this."

"Of course she is dear," he retorted. "She's a slut."

Then, in a sudden change of direction, Jeffrey looked at his watch. "It's after 1am already dear," he told Sarah. Then he turned to me. "The way I see it is like this David," he began. "I have the slut until midnight tonight and we have full use of the residence until we're ready to leave. Breakfast is at 8am and I expect you to dine with us. You'll be given further instructions then."

After pausing for thought, he added. "Whilst downstairs you will be allowed to call us by name and the slut will be allowed to talk. I wouldn't want any suspicions raised, so you will act quite normally. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Very good," he remarked. "Despite your obvious excitement," he nodded at my erection. "I'll remind you that the slut is mine and you shall respect that by refraining from any form of sexual activity. Is that clear David?"

"Yes Sir," I nodded.

"Very good," he said as they headed for the door. "Have a good night. We'll see you at 8am sharp."

As soon as the door closed behind them, Chloe dragged her gstring from her mouth and flopped back onto the bed. "She's a fucking bitch," she snarled.

I joined her side and tenderly stroked her tear stained, still red cheeks. "God baby," I said softly, hoping I wasn't hurting her. "Are you ok?"

"Fucking bitch," she repeated angrily. "I fucking HATE her David," she growled.

"I'm sorry baby," I was nearly in tears myself. "I'm so sorry." Sorry for what I'd done to put us in that position, but equally sorry that I had stayed solidly erect throughout.

She wrapped an arm around my head and held me against her breast. She knew. "It's ok baby," her voice still trembling. "You got hard. I got wet. We couldn't help it.......but she is a nasty fucking bitch......" her words trailing away.

I thought briefly. "I doubt Jeffrey be any less nasty baby," kissing her burning cheeks.

We lay there for a few moments in silence, both contemplating what had happened and what was yet to come. A future that was unbelievably hard to imagine. Chloe suddenly sat up.

"Right, lets get a shower," she said, already unhooking her stockings.

The shower worked to sooth us a little, but couldn't sooth the fact we were, at that moment anyway, fucked. Jeffrey had us by the balls unless we could figure something out, so I grabbed the contract and read it through. Each demand or rule was ambiguous enough to allow all manner of interpretation. I couldn't see any loopholes to manipulate. The only way out I could see was to resign.......

"Shit," I said out loud.

"What is it baby?" Chloe asked.

"We can't even fucking resign," I explained. How stupid had I been not to see it? "Not for 6 months anyway. If we do it'll be seen as us breaking the contract. Fuck baby, I'm sorry."

"Stop it David," she whispered. "Stop apologising. We're both to blame. We just have to face up to it now," she said flatly, caressing my back. "6 months. So that's just 5, maybe 6 more times. I can do that and so can you," she said, putting a positive spin on it.

Pessimism was all I could feel. An overwhelming sense of doom. Chloe hadn't seen the look on Sarah's face. The utter contempt for her. She blamed Chloe for Mickeys predicament, his perceived misfortune. Jeffrey too, I had no doubt, was just as keen to make us both regret the day we'd chosen to cross his family. All I could think about was 6 whole days of whatever he chose to do to us.

"Yeah, perhaps you're right baby. Just 6 days," I repeated, wishing I could turn back time.

"We'll do what we have to do baby," she whispered against my ear. "Take each day at a time and after 6 we'll be free if we work at it," she added. "At least we don't have to look at Mickey's smirking face again. I bet the fat bastard is loving this."

For a fleeting moment, I agreed, but then thought about the wording in the contract. I wasn't so sure we wouldn't have to see his ugly fat face again. I wasn't sure of anything anymore.

The 7am alarm woke us with a start. A few hours sleep just wasn't long enough to recover and I felt tired. Then I felt dread. Having to face the Thompsons at breakfast and act normally would be torture. I took a cool shower to wake me up and made us coffee while Chloe showered. At least her face didn't show any signs of the slapping she'd taken.

Putting a brave face on things, we headed down to breakfast. They were already there, waiting for us and we made our way to them, nodding and saying "good morning" to some of the others as we did. God, it was sickening to sit and talk to them, all the while reflecting on what they'd done. Of course, they acted as if we were suddenly the best of friends. Nobody there would have looked at us and believed any differently. I had to give Chloe her due, she acquitted herself far better than me. It reinforced my belief that women were the stronger sex. Society had a lot to make up for.

As we walked back upstairs towards our rooms, Jeffrey handed me a briefcase, quietly gave me my instructions and left us to go back to our room.

After fastening her remaining wrist, I stood back to find her lipstick. Chloe was naked and tied standing and spreadeagled reminiscent of Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man, to the 4 poster bed. The soft black cuffs attached to adjustable lengths of webbing were easy to use, even for a novice like me. The width of the bed had her limbs stretched wide and barely able to move. Her hair was in a ponytail and all jewellery was absent, except her engagement ring. I wrote "SLUT" on her forehead, "TITS" above each breast, "CUNT" across her mons and "ARSEHOLE" across her lower back, apologising as I did. Then got undressed myself an we waited. I couldn't stop the resulting erection.

"No more apologies baby," she reiterated just before the knock at the door.

I opened it and stepped aside to let Jeffrey and Sarah inside. Sarah immediately walked over to Chloe and yanked at her nipples roughly until they were hard. "Make sure the slut's teats are erect in future David," she hissed.

"Yes Miss," I responded, shameful of my erection already glistening with my arousal

"Stand next to the slut," Jeffrey ordered, producing a Polaroid camera from a small bag as I did.

After taking a couple of shots and leaving the instant photos to develop on the dressing table, he handed me the camera as he and Sarah stood either side of Chloe.

"2 photos David," he ordered. "And make sure you get whole body shots." Then to Chloe. "Smile for the camera slut."

He quickly took the prints from my hands and wandered over to the others and waited. "Oh these are perfect dear," he said smiling as he handed them over to Sarah.