All Comments on 'Angels of Christmas Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 2 years ago

Well gee, I really need to stop guessing the answer to your tales. My impression of Wilie Cyotee running into a wall is not as fun as it is funny to watch. The back story on IC's mother has been forming for a while. I can't wait to see what you intend to do with it. Thanks for this WW!

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

For all the readers out there of the crowbar series im all in if we all donate a small so.e to this author to obtain a new computer to continue his awesome series ? What do u all say we pit our money where our heart is ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like Mr Crowbar is going to end up speaking to Mr Chapel, and I'm talking about the metal one, being held by the human one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any chance of getting some floor plans and maps to illustrate your stories?

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

So damn good . I constantly have to shake my head and shrug the chills at the fictional extreme parallels to IRL . Although I also can't help being amused at the parody . The story is very good as well . And these new secret lives of the the influential elders . Is a curious and intriguing twist . Will the " the old Mother " be revealed ? What roles did Phillis and Clarissa really have in all that ?

Firepaw250Firepaw250over 2 years ago

Great as usual!!!!!!!! You have a special sense of the legal system's and government.

KEEP UP THE GREAT STORIES THEY ARE VERY INSIGHTFUL !!!!!

Firepaw250Firepaw250over 2 years ago

I have a old reconditioned M92P THAT HE COULD HAVE. IT MAY NEED A LITTLE HELP BUT ITS HERE IF HE WANTS IT

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Drycreeks, et. al.

I appreciate drycreeks’s suggestion to raise money for a new computer, and I appreciate the offer by Firepaw of a reconditioned computer, I’m pleased to report that I’ve secured a new computer, and was able to preserve most of my files.

If you would like to help with expenses, I would appreciate it if you joined my Patreon, which helps me greatly and for which I’m grateful to my patrons. Now that I’m back up and running, I plan to have more content, including visuals of the characters and other stuff (and if I can find a way to do it, patrons will get those maps and floor plans that was suggested). To get to my Patreon, just go to the Contact tab on my bio page and click “Webpage”. Thanks in advance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant series,can't wait for the next installment, first thing I do when I wake up is to check k if the next story has been released, your a Brilliant author and I have spent many happy hours reading all of them. Keep up the wonderful writing. 5 stars just aren't enough

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 2 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The next story, "Price No Object', ha been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

See th Angels are beginning to work things out re Clarissa and Phyllis. Great story again.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES