All Comments on 'Anger: For Lack of a Better Title'

by Mystress_Carlie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
backnumberbacknumberover 18 years ago
wheres the rest?

what happened between the last episode of Learning... and this one. Was there a fight what went on?

Only a 50 because theres no continuity and because Silk earlier said she wouldnt do watersports

kaleido2kaleido2over 18 years ago
Now You're Talking ...

Wow this was in fact real BDSM as opposed to that sweet Highschool Romance before (which was absolutely gorgeous on it's own). Yeah, there are indeed 3 chapters missing : The Party at BARON's , the Dance Event with the 3 "school girls" and of course when + how Silky and her master had their big quarrel.

That doesn't make this action less hot, than it is. I actually got a Hard On reading this , something that didn't happen that often in the previous chapters. I understand the change in what happend here and in the chapters before. This was no play and no usual session, it was raw Sex and a whole lot of aggression and hurt feelings stretching the usual Limits. The watersport scene was extremely well written. Best Sex is always the unexpected .. Keep the stories coming. There is still a lot of possibilities in this... Reed and Jon , the two slaves all could be part of a next story or you concentrate on Michael and Silky alone. Whatever . Just go ahead please with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what happened

What happened to the rest of it. On No! What have you done to us. This is the best. If you have a job, quit and write the rest of the story. Don't leave us haning like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please Dont Stop Now

Pllease continue with chapter 7 and continue the story line PLEASE. This is the best Ive read in long time. I really only like the stories which have a story line in them instead of the one chapter stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE MORE

Im so falling in love with michael and silk please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
?

When is the story does this take place??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous