Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took me one by one and then the woman who had been playing with my ass and pussy surprised me. She got down between my legs and started to use her tongue on my pussy. She didn't seem to mind that there was six guys cum oozing out of it and I had no objection to cleaning me up this way. Before long my hips were bucking and it must have been obvious to everyone that my orgasm was imminent.

I wailed my way through my orgasm and, when she was finished; I just lay there gasping for a few minutes with my legs still wide apart. A few minutes later I stood up and pushed my way through the group and headed towards a table with a stack of newly laundered towels on. I took one of the towels and wiped the sweat and cum off of me and then threw the soiled towel onto the pile that I had just been screwed on.

I smiled and, without a word, turned and left the laundry and headed for the kitchen.

The first guy I saw in the kitchen turned out to be the head chef. He had the chef's hat on, a pristine white shirt with a red bow tie and an apron. The only other item of clothing was a pair of white running shoes. The tent pole under his apron told me that he was ready for me. I pulled on his apron strings and it fell to the floor to reveal a gorgeous long brown cock. I winked at him and knelt down to play with his cock and balls.

It wasn't long before I fed his cock into my mouth but I was determined not to let him cum until I had him in my pussy. After a couple of minutes of sucking I stood up and bent over with my hands against the counter. He wasted no time coming round behind me and started probing my pussy with the head of his cock. It felt fantastic when he eased it into me and I started to grunt and groan.

He picked up the pace and his thrusting became harder and harder. I soon started to feel a little pain as my boobs crashed against the polished steel counter. After a few minutes I felt something moving over my feet and on my legs but I was too preoccupied to try to see what it was. Then I felt a pair of hands on my boobs and looked down to see a smiling female face looking up at me. I was always close to an orgasm but feeling her hands gently hold my tits to stop them from hitting the counter sent me over the edge.

I came quickly and the guy in my pussy continued on for several minutes until I felt a surge in my vagina. He leaned on me while he regained his breath and his cock slipped out of me.

The lady beneath me had already let go of my boobs and I helped her to her feet.

"Thanks for doing that for me. It was starting to get painful." I told her.

"I didn't do it for you, I did it for my husband. I didn't want you to stop because your breasts were getting sore. She replied haughtily.

I remembered something that Darby had once told me. He said that black guys enjoy fucking white girls because white girls love black cock and are more likely to be less inhibited with a black guy whereas Indian women like their guys to fuck white women because they see it as a status symbol and a conquest. It really didn't make too much sense to me but I had to admit that I would do almost anything for a black guy rather than any other race.

Quite a little crowd had gathered to watch me getting fucked by the head chef and now that we were finished I was led into the men's cloakroom. It was your basic workman's locker room with benches and lockers against the walls, a low table in the middle and toilets and showers at the far end.

I knew immediately that the low table is where the action would take place so I got on it on my hands and knees and waited for the first guy. It was only a matter of seconds before I felt a cock easing into me. I expected to have one pushed into my mouth as well but apparently my pussy was the main prize. After about a half dozen guys had enjoyed me I called a halt so the I could go and pee.

I knew that I wouldn't be allowed any privacy and so I just sat and relieved myself as I was watched by a dozen or so men and women. I must admit that I failed to see the attraction of watching anyone pee but each to their own I guess.

When I had finished in the toilet I decided to take a shower and did so with several guys helping to soap me up and a bunch of other men and wives watching. I pleasured a few guys in the shower with my hand, mouth or pussy and then dried myself off and wandered out of the kitchen and into the ballroom.

Many of my favourite memories were made in that ballroom. Much of the Reparations Dinner Weekend activities had happened there. I had also wrestled naked in there and done at least two stripteases as well.

I very much doubt that it was a coincidence that some maintenance had been scheduled for the time I would be there. The ballroom carpets were being cleaned, the dance floor was being polished, light bulbs were being changed, the sound system was being tested, tables and chairs were being stacked and stuff was being randomly moved around on the stage.

In all there was around thirty guys in the room. I figured that my pussy and mouth would be sore in a few hours.

I stood there for a moment or two and was soon approached by a guy who I guess must have been in charge. I couldn't help but notice that all of the 'work' stopped within a minute or two of my appearance. I was still naked and I felt wonderful.

"What can I do for you Miss?" the guy asked.

"Aren't I supposed to ask that question?" I replied.

He smiled and reached out to put his hands on my breasts. I didn't flinch at all. In fact I did the opposite and turned a little to let him get a better hold. He continued to hold one of my boobs and bent to tease my other nipple with his tongue. I felt his free hand roaming down over my belly heading towards my pussy. When his hand brushed against my mound I widened my stance a little to let him explore more easily.

It wasn't long before I felt more hands stroking my back and squeezing my butt cheeks. I felt my knees getting weak and my legs getting wobbly and I leaned into the guy who was probing the inside of my pussy with his fingers. Before I knew what was happening I was on my back on the floor with his cock inside of me. I spent quite a while on my back satisfying man after man. Some of them were good and I came close to an orgasm several times. Many of them were pretty much in and out in a couple of minutes.

I turned to get onto my hands and knees and as I did I saw one of the doors open and a group of women filed in. Soon after that several of the women were smacking my swinging boobs while their men were fucking me from behind. As my boobs got sore it became less and less fun and eventually I ran out of men. I needed to clean up and was taken to the dressing room that I had seen my husband disappear into at the start of the Reparations Dinner weekend. As usual I was followed by a large group of guys who enjoyed watching me shower and were keen to help me dry off.

Another session started in the dressing room and, what seemed like an eternity later, Darby arrived. He sat and watched the last few guys fuck me and then took me back to the private elevator and up to his private quarters.

I immediately went for a long hot shower before spending a half hour in the hot tub. Darby came to see how I was doing and invited me to eat. I got out of the hot tub and let him dry me off and we headed for the dining room. One of his staff served as waiter for the dinner and I recognized him as one of the guys who had so recently screwed me in the ballroom. He smiled as he saw me and I felt a little uneasy.

Dinner was fine and I felt better after it. I hadn't realized that it had been some time since I had eaten. We headed back to the living room and sat to watch some TV. Typically Darby had put together a video of the "highlights" of my "Seven Days Hard Labour" sentence.

As I watched scenes of me getting screwed by numerous guys of various race in multiple locations I started to get horny again. I found it odd that the scenes that got me most excited were the ones where I tied or restrained. The evening in the bar where I was severely abused turned me on the most. Being tied to the X frame while guys shot table tennis balls and foam darts at me was exciting and being strapped to the bed while guys filled every orifice was a major thrill. I realized that I needed one more experience before I reverted to my normal life again.

We watched for several hours until Darby announced that we should go to bed. Dave (the chauffer) and Fitz (the butler) joined Darby and I in his bedroom. I knew that I was about to get screwed again. Darby started with his cock in my pussy and Fitz shoved his in my mouth. Dave took over from Darby when he had finished and the cycle continued until all three of them were satisfied. Darby and I fell asleep after Dave and Fitz left and I was out like a light until the alarm clock sounded 8 am.

"What happens today?" I asked.

"You go back to court to find out if you have been discharged or need to serve more time." Darby explained.

I laughed. I knew that it would be just another excuse to show my videos to a large number of black guys again.

After a shower and a quick breakfast I was taken down to the parking garage, still completely naked, to be loaded back into a paddy wagon. The guard in the wagon was the same one who fucked me on my way to the hotel to start serving my sentence. This time I stood so that he could secure me with my back to him and my legs apart. As soon as we turned onto the street I bent at the waist and he eased his cock into me.

When we reached the courthouse I was taken back up to the prisoner's box in all my naked glory to await the judge. The court was full again and this time my husband wasn't there. The same judge came out of his chambers and banged his gavel.

"Evidence please." He ordered.

The big screen TV's in the courtroom flickered into life and, somewhat predictably, video of me doing all kinds of things were shown. The videos went on for close to two hours before the judge delivered his verdict.

"You have been accused and found guilty of being a slut of the highest order. You have shown no prejudice or reluctance to assert your reputation and therefore I have no recourse but to declare you a free woman. This world needs more women like you. You are free to go. Take her down.

I was taken down to the holding cell by a female guard and told to wait in the cell. She unlocked what appeared to be a storage room and I sat on the picnic bench in the cell. After a few minutes she reappeared carrying a clear plastic garbage bag containing my clothes. I got dressed and asked "Where are my keys and wallet?" She went to a cabinet and unlocked a drawer and pulled out my things.

"Your car is exactly where you left it in the parking lot beside the courthouse. Have a nice day."

I wasn't sure what to expect when I got home but as soon as I opened the basement door I heard voices. I recognized one voice as belonging to my friend Cheryl. The other voice was new to me. I went up to the kitchen and saw Cheryl and a black woman making lunch. Both of them were naked.

"Where's Alan?" I asked.

"He's up in the bedroom. Want some lunch?"

"Sure, I'll be back in a minute."

I went upstairs to the bedroom and found Alan naked on his back. An equally naked black woman was knelt between his legs with his cock in her mouth. Both of them ignored me as I sat down to watch. At first I felt a pang of jealousy but quickly thought about what I had done over the past week and my jealousy dissipated.

I could see that my husband was close to cumming as the girl had stopped bobbing on him and he was thrusting his hips. I watched him fuck her face for several minutes until he came with a gasp. She cleaned his cock with her tongue and got off of the bed to go downstairs.

"Hi honey. How are you doing?" he asked.

"Fine. How about you?" I replied.

"I'm doing ok."

"How long have the girls been here?" I asked.

"A couple of days I think."

"You think? You don't know?"

"Time flies when you're having fun." He giggled.

I knew that, considering how I had spent the last week, he had every right to do what he was doing but for some reason I felt a little put out.

Cheryl poked her head through the doorway and announced "Lunch is ready. Come on downstairs."

The five of us sat around the kitchen table eating lunch and, for me at least, it felt odd that the others were naked and I was still fully clothed. As it turns out that didn't last too long.

After lunch one of the black girls and I showered together and made our way back downstairs naked. My husband was already into a heavy petting session with Cheryl and the other black girl and it seemed natural for us to join in.

None of us wore any clothing for the next day and a half and the girls finally left when it became obvious that Alan was simply spent.

"I'm going to take a break from Darby for a while." I told him.

"Why? I thought you were enjoying yourself." He replied.

"I am but I'm tired. I need a break."

"Then you're going to start over again?" he asked.

"Probably but from now on I'm going to pick and choose what I do. Up to now I've pretty much done what I was told. I've enjoyed it but it's getting to be a little too routine. That doesn't mean I won't be going back to his hotel every now and then but I will pick my events."

"That's fine. I don't mind and you obviously don't mind that I'm playing a lot more now too."

I noticed that his cock had started to stir so I stripped off and lowered my pussy onto it. He came quickly and weakly and we went upstairs to bed.

As he lay down on the bed he said "Wow, you can sleep on these things too?"

"Apparently." I answered.

Alan fell asleep quickly but it took me a while. In spite of my intention to take it easy and get back to normal life I found myself re-living the past week in my mind and wondering what my next event might be.

Little did I know that an opportunity would present itself in just a few days.