Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally got his zipper down he lifted his ass so that I could pull his jeans down. I made sure that my fingers were inside the waistband of his underwear so that I could pull them off along with his jeans. His cock bobbed free and was fully erect in moments. I put my hand underneath his balls and gently caressed them. Looking up at him I saw that he had a huge smile on his face. I smiled back at him and then put my lips over the head of his cock.

I had become aware of male voices and realised that we now had an audience to observe my first blowjob of the evening. His cock was pretty average in size but I didn't mind. I was greatly relieved to find out that it was at least clean. As I bobbed up and down on him I felt a hand on my ass. As it slid down between my legs I widened my stance and was soon rewarded with the gorgeous feeling of a cock entering my pussy.

A muffled squeak escaped my mouth as the guy in my pussy pushed in deep. I was back doing what I loved doing. When each guy came they were quickly replaced by others and, a while later, I heard the sound of women giggling. Shortly after that I heard the moans, groans and squeals of other women getting fucked.

Eventually I found myself alone in the bedroom. I took a shower and used mouthwash to rinse my mouth out. My jaw was a bit sore and I decided that, if possible, I would take a break from giving head for a few hours.

The first thing I noticed when I left the room was that it was pitch black outside. When I first went in the sun was still at least a couple of hours from setting. Time flies when you're having fun I guess!

As I walked down the corridor I counted fourteen rooms. None of the doors were closed so I stopped briefly at each to watch the action going on. Five of the rooms were either one on one sex or one girl and two guys but the sixth was five guys and one girl. I stopped to watch for a while. The girl was very petite and skinny but she looked like she was quite capable of handling all five guys. She was lying on her back on top of a guy while another knelt between her legs. A third guy had his cock in her mouth and she was taking care of the other two with her hands. I had been in that same position a couple of times at Darby's hotel and I was certain that I would be again before the weekend was over.

In the last room on the corridor there was a naked white girl and black man. the room was in darkness but the guy held a small flashlight that he had shining directly on his cock. My first thought was how gorgeous his cock looked and how much I would have loved to have been the woman on the bed. As I turned to go I heard her giggle as he tried to convince her that his cock glowed in the dark.

At the end of the hallway was a door with a small window. I looked through the window and was surprised to see a swimming pool. The pool looked clean and there was a stack of white towels on a bench. I tried the door and found that it wasn't locked. I wandered around the pool to a fake wooden hut and pushed the door open. Inside was an already hot sauna.

"What better?" I mused to myself.

Without hesitation I jumped straight into the deep end of the pool. The water was much colder than I had expected and my already hard nipples instantly grew even harder. I swam a couple of lengths and then relaxed by floating on my back. It wasn't long before I heard the door open but I decided to ignore whoever it was and continue to float.

"Hi." I heard a voice.

I opened my eyes expecting to see one of the bikers. I was wrong. There were five guys all dressed in typical biker gear. All of them were black.

"Hi." I replied.

"May we join you." One asked politely.

"If you like." I replied nonchalantly.

I smiled as I watched the five of them frantically tearing off their clothes. When they were all naked they stood beside the pool as if they were unsure of what to do next. I took the opportunity to gaze at their cocks. I love the sight of naked black men even if they are a little overweight, as indeed a couple of them were. I don't know if it was the fact that I was blatantly admiring their cocks or if it was just anticipation on their part but several of them were already beginning to get erections.

"So, are you coming in or are you happy just to look?" I hoped that I didn't sound like Mae West.

One of the guys jumped into the pool and the other four started to ease themselves in slowly. There were a few high pitched yelps as the water reached their testicles but I knew that they would get used to it pretty quickly. I also knew that it wouldn't be long before the screwing started.

The guy who had jumped in was the first to get to me. He came around behind me and cupped my breasts in his hands. I rested my head against his shoulder and let out a moan as he started to play with my nipples. I noticed the next guy wading towards me and I parted my legs to allow him between them. Almost instantly I felt his hands on my belly and then move down to my pussy. He caressed it a couple of times before slipping a finger inside.

I made eye contact with him and nodded my head a couple of times. He needed no second asking and I felt the head of his cock pushing against my pussy lips. He eased himself into me and started to gently fuck me. He felt wonderful inside of me and it wasn't long before I started to squirm. I couldn't hold out and, while my orgasm wasn't earth shattering, it came gently and I was satisfied. The guy inside of me orgasmed soon after and another guy moved in to take his place.

After the second guy came in me I suggested that we all go into the sauna. Everyone agreed and we all got out of the pool. The sauna could have held two or three more people but it didn't matter to me. I was happy enough with the five guys already there.

I didn't bother to sit primly with my knees together. Instead I sat with one foot on the floor and one on the bench. My pussy was openly displayed. There was no point in pretending that we were there for anything else. I wanted cock and they wanted pussy. Their impressive hard-on's and my erect nipples made that perfectly clear. Despite the fact that two of them had already fucked me they seemed a little unsure of themselves. I decided to break the ice by getting down on my knees between a guy's legs and taking his erection into my mouth.

When I had been slurping on his cock for a few minutes I stood up and bent over at the waist and parted my legs. I hadn't for one second stopped sucking the guys cock and I wiggled my ass to make them realize what I wanted. They got the hint pretty quickly and before long I was being pounded from behind.

Their powers of recovery amazed me as over the next few hours I didn't spend long without at least one cock inside either my mouth or pussy. Eventually we all sat down breathing hard.

After a while I noticed on guy getting hard again and, even though we had opened the sauna door and turned the heat down, we were all far to hot to stay in there. I grabbed the erect cock and another guys hand and said "Come on guys, let's find a bedroom."

Leading one guy by the cock and another by the hand the six of us made our way out of the pool room and down a corridor. I was looking for an empty room so that we could start again. I eventually found a room in which the bed hadn't been disturbed at all and led everyone inside.

"Wait here a minute guys, I have to take a shower."

Four of the guys stood and watched as I led the fifth one by the cock into the bathroom. I started the shower and we took our time bathing each other. Then I put my hands against the wall and bent over. He knew immediately what I wanted and I felt him easing his way into my pussy. I love the feeling of having a cock ramming in and out of me as the water from the shower cascades over my body.

When he came, we finished our shower and I turned the shower off. As I stepped out of the shower I grabbed a towel and turned to face him. I dried him off and made sure that I spent a little extra time on his cock and balls. When I finished, I kissed the head of his cock and stood up. I was still soaking wet and so he took a towel and repeated the favour. As if to mimic me the last thing he did was plant a kiss on my pussy.

The other four guys were waiting for us in the bedroom. I noticed that a couple of them were already semi erect. I got up onto the bed and knelt facing the guys.

"Ok guys. Anything you want. Who's first?" I knew why we were here but I was still a little surprised at how forward I was.

One of the guys got up onto the bed and pushed me hard. I fell onto my side and he immediately grabbed my legs and pushed them wide apart. He was making it clear who was in charge and I loved it. Within seconds I felt the full length of his cock inside me. He was screwing me vigorously and I could feel my boobs bouncing in time with his thrusts.

I glanced to my left and saw one of the other guys standing beside the bed as he stroked his cock to an erection. I reached out to grab it but he was out of reach. He got up onto the bed and I put my hand around his dick and pulled him towards me. Soon he was on his hands and knees with his cock hanging right over my face. I opened my mouth and guided it in and started to suck on it. He started to move his hips and I felt the head of his cock against the back of my throat. I continued to suck as hard as I could as he pushed in and out. He came quite quickly and I swallowed as he pulled out. The guy in my pussy came soon after and I sat up and asked "Who's next?"

As soon as the question was out of my mouth I was pushed down again and grabbed by the hips. He got on the bed and turned me over so that I was on my knees and elbows. He slapped my ass really hard and I gave a yelp of pain. I felt the head of his cock rubbing against the lips of my pussy for a moment but was shocked to suddenly feel it pushing into my ass.

I squealed in pain for a few moments until he was completely inside and the pain turned to pleasure. I was too close to the head of the bed for anyone to get to my mouth but that was fine. The sensations that I was feeling were more than enough. I started to worry that I might pass out but thankfully he came and pulled out. The feel of his cum dribbling out of my ass was uncomfortable to say the least so I got up and hurried back into the bathroom to take another shower.

I took my time in the shower and when I went back into the bedroom only three of the guys were there. Evidently the other two had gone to find other entertainment. I didn't mind, it was still three against one after all. I lost track of time as I sucked and fucked the three of them but eventually it stopped.

The next thing I knew I waking up alone in the bed as the sunlight poured in through the window. I got up and went to the window and saw a beautiful blue sky. The leaves on the trees were perfectly still and I loved the warmth of the sun on my body.

The property opposite the hotel was a small factory which probably explained why the hotel was no longer a part of a chain. I stood looking out of the window for several minutes before I realised that, if the guys working in the factory yard happened to look up from their work, they would have had a perfect view of my boobs. I stood there a little while longer in the hope that they might spot me but then they picked something up and carried it into the factory.

I went into the bathroom to freshen up and, realising that it had been quite a while since I had had anything to eat, went out into the corridor intent on finding some food.

I hadn't gone ten feet when two guys came out of a bedroom just down the corridor. Again I had the thrilling sensation of being completely naked in front of two fully clothed men.

"Can you tell me where I can get something to eat?" I asked.

"Sure. Come with us, we're going to get breakfast now."

"What's your name?" One of the guys asked.

"Janice." I replied.

"I'm Jeff, he's Roger."

I held out my hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." he replied. "We have breakfast out in the yard."

We came to a door and Roger opened it as Jeff put his hand on my ass to guide me out through the door.

I found myself in a large courtyard that had a high wall around it. There was a dozen or so picnic tables and, at one end of the courtyard, a building that contained the kitchen. There were a few guys sitting at the picnic tables but most of them were probably still sleeping off the excesses of the previous night. I didn't ask if there were still other women at the hotel. I didn't really care if there was or not. I was standing naked in the courtyard with the sun beating down on me and a half a dozen or so guys eyeing me up.

I went to the serving window of the hut and asked the guy inside "What's for breakfast?"

"If I can have you for lunch you can have anything you want." He smiled.

"How about a ham and cheese omelette?"

"Sure, no problem honey."

"Then that's a deal." I winked at him.

I sat down at the nearest picnic table waiting for my omelette to be made. Jeff and Roger sat down across the table from me.

A few minutes later the cook appeared with a tray. He gave me my plate first and then gave the guys theirs. I was happy to find that, as well as my omelette, there were fried potatoes and bacon on the plate too.

"What do you guys do?" I asked.

Roger, who was white, told me that he worked as a machinist and Jeff, who was black, said he was a trucker.

"But what's with all of the biker gear?" I asked.

"We are all bikers." Laughed Roger.

"A biker gang?"

"We prefer to think of our group as a social club." He replied.

"That sounds like a gang to me. Are you engaged in anything illegal?"

"Are you a cop?"

"No, I work in an office."

"Well, I'm not sure how to describe what we do. I guess you could say we provide people with what they want."

"What kind of things?"

"Girl, you are so naive." they both laughed. "What we do is not entirely above board but as the song says "Everything is legal so long as you don't get caught."

"Ok, I don't think I want to know."

We exchanged a little small talk as we ate our breakfasts and I noted that the sun was already pretty high in the sky.

"Any idea what time it is." I asked.

Roger pulled a pocket watch from his jean jacket. "Just gone 10.45."

"What are your plans for the day?" Jeff asked.

"Well, I'm not sure. Last night I wasn't allowed to leave. The door locked behind me. I don't know if I am free to go."

"Honey, we're not in the business of kidnapping. If you want to leave you can go any time." he answered. "But we'd love to have you stick around for a while."

"Yeah, I think I'd like to stick around for a bit. Last night was pretty interesting."

"Today will probably be far more interesting." Roger teased me.

We finished our breakfast and sat around sipping our coffee as we chatted.

After a while the conversation petered out and I was expecting one of the guys to suggest that we go to one of the bedrooms but suddenly Jeff blurted out "Would you like to see my bike?"

"He has the best bike here." offered Roger.

"Sure, I'd like that." It didn't matter much to me whether I saw the bike or not but it seemed pretty important to them.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"In the parking lot right out behind here." Jeff pointed.

We made our way to a wooden gate that led to the parking lot.

"Wait, I have to get some clothes on first."

"No, it's ok. It's just wasteland behind the hotel and small factories either side. Nobody will see you."

I considered it for a moment and thought "What the hell. It's probably not illegal to be naked on private property and even if someone does see me they probably won't complain."

"Ok, let's go." I think the guys were shocked to hear me say it.

Jeff opened the gate and went through.

"Is there anyone in the parking lot?" I asked.

"Just me." He confirmed.

I followed him through the gate into the parking lot. Thankfully there was a grassy area right next to the pavement and I went and stood on that to save my feet. There had to be at least sixty or seventy bikes in the parking lot. All of them had the high handlebars and tall backrest for a passenger. Most of the bikes were black but there were a few blues and reds in amongst them.

"Which one is yours?" I asked.

"Just a sec." He replied as he walked to the first row of bikes.

I had a quick look around to see if there was anyone in the factory yards and was relieved to see that there was not. I guessed that the factories were closed.

The sound of the motorbike starting up startled me and I turned to see Jeff backing it out of his parking spot. He revved it a couple of times to impress me and then did a loop around the rest of the bikes and pulled up beside me. He turned the engine off and put the bike up on it's stand.

"She's a beaut isn't she?" He was beaming with pride.

The bike was painted metallic red and I must admit that I did like the colour but as far as I was concerned a bike was a bike and that was it.

"Yes, very nice." I smiled.

He started to tell me the technical specs but I sort of tuned out and my eyes glazed over.

"Would you like to sit on it?' He asked like a six year old boy with a shiny new bicycle.

"Sure."

He got off of the bike and held out his hand to help me.

Both he and Roger clearly enjoyed the view as I lifted my leg over the bike. I put my hands on the handlebars and leaned forwards. I knew that my boobs would be swinging a little with every move I made.

"Wow, you look fabulous. Would you mind if I took a picture or two?" Jeff was very excited.

I wasn't so sure. I knew that Darby had hours and hours of video of me in all kinds of compromising situations but I felt sure that they would never fall into public hands. This situation was different. I had only known these guys for an hour or so and they had already admitted that their activities were not always entirely legal.

I hadn't realised but several other guys had come out after hearing the noise of the bike and they were all asking for pictures. Before I really had a chance to say no I noticed that a few of them already had their phones out and must have already taken a few shots. So I figured what the hell, let them take pictures.

Before long the guys were suggesting poses for me. They had me standing on the footrests leaning forward on the handlebars. The guys towards the back of the bike had a view of my ass and pussy. They had me reclining with my back against the backrest so that they could see my tits and pussy. I stretched out on the seat and put one foot up on the gas tank so that my pussy was clearly on show. There were many other poses all designed to show of my most private parts. I loved it.

When I got off of the bike I asked to see a few of the pictures and was thrilled to see how good I looked on the bike. I got some guys to send their best ones to me so that I could show my husband when I saw him next.

I was pretty happy with my morning so far so when Jeff suggested that we go for a spin on the bike I was all for it.

"I'll have to go and get dressed obviously." I said.

"Not necessarily. We'll just do a few laps of the parking lot. You'll be fine as you are." He explained.

I took him at face value and agreed. He told me to get on the bike first and so I did. He explained where I had to put my feet and hands and warned me to lean with the bike on turns rather than succumb to the urge to remain vertical. My position on the bike had me with my legs spread and my hands on a couple of grips by my butt.

Jeff got on the bike and started it up. The first thing I felt was the vibrations coming up through my body. It felt like it all originated from my pussy and went up through the rest of my body. I also felt my boobs tickle every time Jeff revved the engine.