Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little nervous when we started off. Even though neither of us had helmets on Jeff did at least have clothes on that might help protect him a little if we crashed. I had nothing whatsoever.

We did a couple of laps around the parking lot at the back of the hotel and it was exhilarating, especially when Jeff put a bit of speed on. After a few more laps Jeff looked over his shoulder and yelled "We're going to do a lap of the hotel."

I had no idea what he meant as we sped off towards the front of the hotel. Only then did I realise that the parking lot went around the entire hotel. I had assumed that there was only one entrance and exit.

"No, no. Turn back." I yelled.

He just looked over his shoulder and laughed. There was nothing I could do. It wasn't like I could jump off at any point!

It was well past eleven thirty on a Saturday morning. I knew that the road out front of the hotel would be busy. I prayed that the traffic lights just up the road from the hotel were green so that at least the traffic would be moving. We rounded the corner to go in front of the hotel and only a few cars went past. We stayed on the hotel property and I was only exposed to the public for about ten seconds.

As we went around to the back of the hotel Jeff yelled "Let's do that again!"

No. Stop right now!" I yelled back.

I was helpless. Jeff did indeed go back around the front of the hotel only this time he went down the little exit ramp onto the road. It would take us about ten seconds to get to the hotel entrance ramp if the last circuit was anything to go by. Unfortunately the traffic lights up the road were red and we had to stop in the middle of traffic. I took my hands of the grips so that I could cover my boobs. Jeff looked in his mirror and saw what I had done.

"Put your hands where they're supposed to be. We'll be moving any second and I don't want you falling off."

I did as I was told and we sat there for what seemed like an eternity until the lights changed. Quite a few drivers honked their horns. Some laughed and waved and some looked downright disgusted. I guess the sight of a naked white woman on the back of a motorbike driven by a black man is just too much for some people.

When we got around the back of the hotel Jeff stopped the bike and turned the engine off. I slapped him in the back of the head and he laughed. I had to admit that it had been quite a thrill and I too burst out laughing.

Jeff got off of the bike and held out a hand to help me. As I got off of the bike we both noticed a large damp spot on the seat.

"Looks like you have something that needs taking care of." He smiled.

He grabbed my hand and we went back through the courtyard and into the hotel to find an empty bedroom. We were both obviously very horny and didn't bother to close the door. I tore frantically at his clothes and, when I had his pants and underwear off, wasted no time in guiding his cock into me.

He hammered away at me missionary style for quite a few minutes before he rolled off of me and I got on top of him. After a while of that I got onto my elbows and knees and he took me from behind. My orgasm started slightly before he came and soon we were both lying on gasping for breath. I didn't realise that several other guys had come into the room to watch and hope for their turn. When I felt Jeff's cum seeping out of me I got up and went to the bathroom. The days fucking had just begun.

After a very quick shower I went back into the bedroom. I was relieved to see that there were still a half dozen or so guys waiting. Three of them were already naked and I went over to them to fondle their dicks. Oddly enough none of them touched me while I was figuring out which guy to fuck first.

I picked a white guy and dragged him by the cock over to the bed. Without letting go of him I got onto the bed and started to play with his balls. Pre cum was already dribbling from him and so I turned over to get onto my knees and elbows before he blew his load into my hand. He only lasted three or four minutes before he came. He immediately turned away and left the room. I chuckled to myself over the fact that he both came and went as quickly as possible.

Next I pointed to a black guy and beckoned him to come over. I was kneeling on the bed and he knelt in front of me. I played with his cock and balls for a few minutes and then pushed his chest hard so that he fell backwards. He knew instantly what I had in mind and lay on his back with his hands behind his head. His cock was already fully erect and I stopped to admire it for a moment. Then I straddled him and guided his cock into me.

I wanted to take it slow and really enjoy it. His cock was fairly big and I took my time gently sliding it into me. When I had it all inside me, I hesitated for a moment before starting to slowly lift myself up and down. My nipples were as erect as I had ever seen them and I noticed that my breasts jiggled slightly as I reached the bottom of my downstroke.

Then things took a bizarre turn. I heard someone yelling "Hey, you can't go in there!"

That was followed by a response of "We can go wherever we want."

The argument continued for a minute or so until I heard a guy ask "You got a warrant?"

The reply to that was "We're investigating a complaint but if you want us to get a warrant we'll be happy to do that. Then we'd be able to really turn this place over."

That stopped the argument dead and I looked over my shoulder to see two uniformed police officers coming in through the door. If they were shocked at what they saw they didn't show it. I decided that I was enjoying myself too much to stop and so I continued to slide up and down on the guys cock.

"What can I do for you officers?" I asked.

"Perhaps you may be able to help us." One of them asked.

I noticed that the other officers' eyes were dancing from my boobs to my pussy and the black cock sliding in and out.

"Sure, but you'll have to wait in line. These other guys are before you." I replied.

The second officer had a smirk on his face but the first carried on as if he didn't hear me.

"We have several reports of a naked blonde woman on a motorcycle on the public road outside this building. You fit the description that several motorists have given us."

"Oh, what is that description?" I asked as nicely as I could as I continued to glide up and down on that beautiful black cock.

"Blonde hair just above shoulder length. Large breasts."

I laughed. "That's it? I'm thinking that could apply to some of the other women here."

"There are only three other blondes here and two of them have very long hair and the other has a distinctive pixie cut."

I noticed that the second officer was still staring at my tits and pussy. He was quite good looking and was obviously well built.

"If you'd like to come back when you're off duty I be happy to take care of you too." I told him.

His face went bright red but he still couldn't look away.

I could feel that I was close to an orgasm. My breathing was becoming a little laboured and I couldn't prevent a gasp and a moan.

"Did any of those people give you any photographs?" I gasped.

As I was asking the question I felt the guy underneath me cum and that sent me over the edge and had a stunning orgasm of my own.

I lifted myself off of the guy and he immediately stood up and went into the bathroom. I watched his glistening semi-erect cock swing from side to side and then I turned so that I was face on to the policemen. I propped myself up on my elbows and laid there with my knees drawn up and my legs wide open. I could feel cum dribbling out of me and I looked up and saw both officers staring at my pussy.

"Well, any photos? I asked again.

He avoided the question entirely and just said "Don't let it happen again."

I smiled at them both and saw that the first cop was already at the door on his way out but the second cop was far slower. I reached down between my legs and used my fingers to part my pussy lips. I winked at the guy and he smiled and left.

I had done some very wild things over the past year but the past ten to fifteen minutes really seemed to emphasise how much of a slut I had become. I decided there and then that, at some point over the remainder of the weekend, I would be naked on the back of that motorcycle again.

"Who's next?" I said to the group of guys that had gathered in the room.

Over the next few hours I was spit roasted several times, gave several blowjobs and was generally fucked in various positions. When it all died down I took a shower, closed the bedroom door and slept.

It was very hot in the room and I had fallen asleep on top of the covers. I don't know how long I had slept but I woke to the feel of a hand on my left breast. I was still very drowsy but quickly became less so when I felt the hand sliding over my stomach on its way down between my legs.

"What time is it." I asked.

"Don't know, don't care."

The voice belonged to Jeff. I was about to ask him if he would take me out on his bike again but before I had a chance he said "All I know is that it's time for some fun.

"What kind of fun?" I asked.

"Come with me and you'll see."

We left the bedroom and walked down a long corridor. He pushed a door open and led me into a room that I recognised as the room that I had been stripped in when I first arrived. The first thing I looked for was my clothes. I had had to leave them on the floor near the door when I first arrived but they were gone. I hoped that I would get them back before I left because I didn't want to have my husband to come with clothes for me.

Then I noticed that there was a row of eight chairs set up near the bar. My next revelation was the number of guys in the room. I wasn't particularly good at estimating crowds but I would have been shocked if there were less than three hundred.

Finally, I noticed seven naked women standing in a line on the bar. I smiled at the sight of three blondes. Two with long hair and one with a pixie cut.

Jeff led me to a set of steps leading up to the bar and I climbed up to join the other girls. The crowd of guys moved towards the bar and the music started. I heard a male voice come over the speakers "Dance ladies, show us what you got."

We all started to dance but not very enthusiastically.

"I said show us what you got." The voice bellowed.

Pretty obviously the guys were not overly interested in style, they really just wanted bouncing boobs and parted legs. That was no problem for me, I didn't have any other plans for the evening.

I was quite happy to give the guys what they wanted. When I got down on my haunches, I was very happy to part my pussy lips with my fingers and turning away from the guys and bending over with my feet apart so that they could see my pussy from behind. The girl next to me was as slutty as me and we spent a fair bit of time fondling each others most intimate parts. I was on my back with my legs wide apart when the music was turned down.

"Ok girls, come down and pick a chair." We were ordered.

The guys helped us down off of the bar and led us through the crowd towards the chairs. I had no idea what we were going to be told to do but I was hot, horny and ready for anything. I picked the third chair and sat down with my legs primly crossed.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen" The guy with the microphone yelled. I wasn't sure how many gentlemen there were in the room but at this point I hoped not too many.

"Our first task this evening is to determine which of our ladies has the hottest pussy. Judges, please step forward."

Five guys, three white and two black, stepped forward. They were a rough looking bunch. In days gone by I would have steered well clear of guys like this but now I had to admit that I was drawn to their confidence and lack of respect for societal norms.

My husband had told me frequently that I had the prettiest pussy he had ever seen. He liked the fact that it wasn't always gaping open and, even after I had been fucked again and again it always reverted to its normal condition. I knew that the beauty of a woman's vagina was a matter of opinion but I was sure that I would fare well in this contest.

I quickly realised that when the guy said "hottest pussy" he wasn't talking about looks but actual temperature.

Two of the judges grabbed the first girl's ankles and pulled her so that her bum was at the edge of the chair. Then they parted her legs as far as they could. A third judge held her shoulders from behind and pulled so that they were against the back of the chair. The fourth judge came forward with a cushion and placed it in front of the chair. Then he turned to a table and opened an ornate wooden box. When he turned around I could see that he was holding a thermometer as if it was a precious artifact. He ceremoniously handed the thermometer to the fifth judge. The fifth judge held the thermometer up so that the crowd could see and the guys all cheered.

I noticed that this wasn't a thermometer like a doctor might use. It was somewhat larger and had a bulbous end.

The judge got down on his knees on the cushion and smiled at the girl. She looked a little frightened but seemed to relax a little when he put his hand on her pussy. he parted her pussy lips and gently started to ease the thermometer into her. She jumped a little when the glass touched her but I couldn't tell if it meant that the thermometer was cold or if she was just nervous.

The guy holding her right leg moved forward to get a better view but in doing so he completely blocked mine. I saw a guy write something down and the thermometer reappeared and was lovingly dried off with a soft cloth.

The girl immediately to my left had already leaned back in her chair and spread her legs. The two guys held her legs up and apart and the process started again. I was the next in line and I was nervously excited. When I saw the guy cleaning up the thermometer my excitement was so great that I was afraid that I might orgasm during the process.

Instead of parting my legs and moving down on the chair I sat upright with my legs together. I can't explain why but I really wanted to be manhandled roughly like the first girl was. Sure enough the guys grabbed my ankles and abruptly pulled me forwards on the chair. I watched with satisfaction as my boobs bounced and jiggled. Next they splayed my legs as wide as they could possibly be.

The thermometer guy eased a finger into me to make sure I was wet. In fact I was soaking wet. He knelt on the cushion between my legs and gently started to ease the thermometer into my pussy. He looked up at my face and I smiled at him. When he had enough of it inside me he gently tipped it up and down like a lever and then used his thumb and forefinger to spin it around.

He turned to speak with the guy who was writing the temperatures down and then slowly started to pull it out. Rather than pull it straight out he took his time and pushed it in and out a few times before finally taking it all out. As the glass bowl at the bottom of the thermometer came out I felt the same disappointment that I would usually feel when a cock slipped out of me.

The guys carried on down the line until all eight of us had been seen to. Then the guy with the microphone was given the slip of paper to announce the results.

"The hottest pussy belongs to... girl number seven!"He yelled. "With honourable mentions to numbers five and three!"

The guys cheered.

"Next up! The biggest tits!"

The guys cheered again.

I figured that this was between me and one other girl. The judges for this competition appeared with a half a dozen or so rubber molds of different size breasts.

They started on each girl with the smallest size mold and got progressively larger until her boobs were completely covered by the mold. It was pretty much an exercise to allow the guys to fondle as many boobs as possible and I didn't mind one bit. The obviously smaller girls were quickly dealt with and it soon came down to myself and another girl. The guys took their time checking and re-checking until I was finally declared the winner. A guy stood behind me and reached around to cup my breasts and then jiggled and bounced them up and down for the crowd's benefit.

Next came the opportunity to show off our asses. We started with a jiggle test where we were told to stand normally while our butts were smacked. Then we had to walk about fifteen yards away from the judges so that they could see how sexily we walked. Finally we had to bend forward with our legs parted. Some young thing with a lifetime gym membership won this round quite easily. I must admit that I enjoyed having my ass smacked and I loved having to bend forward so that our butts and pussies were on display.

The penultimate event was more of an exercise than a contest as there was no way there could be a winner declared. It was labelled as a blow job race but, even though multiple blowjobs were administered, the event was a shambles and nobody thought to keep score. It didn't matter much to me though. I had grown to love giving head and after eight or nine guys I stopped simply because there were no more volunteers to blow.

The final event was a wettest pussy contest. For this we had to lie on our backs on the floor while guys held our legs apart. Then anyone in the room was welcome to put one or more fingers into our pussies. The contest lasted at least a half an hour and I orgasmed several times during this event as I'm sure the other girls did. The event was declared an eight way tie.

With the contests over I knew that I was in for hours and hours of screwing. In fact several guys were already taking liberties with my vagina and I loved every second of it. I stood up and made for the door intent on finding a room with a king-sized bed and didn't notice the sizeable crowd of guys that were following.

I found a room and got up onto the bed. I knelt there waiting for the room to fill. When it became obvious that the room could not possibly hold any more people I was pushed roughly onto my side and then my ankles were grabbed and pulled so that my legs were splayed. Then more rough hands grabbed my wrists and yanked them over my head. The rough treatment wasn't entirely necessary. I would have gladly adopted the exact same position because I knew that I was about to receive the fucking of a lifetime. Having said that I wasn't about to complain. I was being treated like the slut I had become and I was incredibly turned on.

Seconds later I felt the first penetration. It was rough, frantic and quick and I didn't mind at all. As each guy shot his spunk into me and pulled out, he was quickly replaced by another. Before long my mouth was also being fully utilised. I started to wonder just how much jism my pussy could hold and what would happen when it was full. Guys had started to slap my boobs around and even that didn't faze me. After a while it started to hurt and, even though I couldn't see them, I expected that they were probably bright red.

I lost track of time but the fucking eventually ground to a halt and only a couple of guys remained in the room. I knew that I must have been a sweaty, over used, comprehensively fucked mess. I raised myself up onto my elbows and looked at the two remaining guys. They both shook their heads and so I got up and headed to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I was surprised to see how bright red my boobs were. A closer inspection showed finger marks from the slapping. My hair was caked in sweat and cum and my poor old vagina felt sore. A quick examination showed how red and swollen it was.

As I finished my shower one of the guys who had stayed back after the fucking had stopped came into the bathroom.

"How're you doing?" He asked.

"Exhausted." I replied honestly.