Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at it for a few moments and then I looked at his face and smiled. He smiled back at me and I knew we were in business.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

"First, second or third time?" He countered.

"Let me massage this for a bit." I shot back.

I started to stroke his cock and it grew rapidly. I couldn't resist it any longer and I lifted myself over him and guided his cock into my vagina.

I bounced and he thrust in perfect time and I knew that I would orgasm quickly. Sure enough it hadn't even been five minutes before my body was rocked several times. Thankfully he came right after and I collapsed onto him. I felt his cock slip out of me and I rolled off of him. He turned onto his side and placed his hand on my breast. After a few minutes he started to rub his thumb over my nipple and shortly after I felt his cock twitching on my leg.

Less than ten minutes after his first orgasm he was ready to go again. He pulled my legs apart firmly but not aggressively. He kissed and licked my pussy and continued to do so up my torso until he reached my breasts. I was still recovering from my orgasm and wasn't really ready to go again. He spent some time kissing and licking my nipples until he became hard and erect again. All the time he was doing this I could feel the head of his cock against my pussy lips. I gasped as my lips were breached and he pushed gently but firmly into me. This guy knew exactly what he was doing and my heavy breathing and whimpers were testament to that.

I felt him cum again and he smothered my face in kisses even after his cock softened and slipped out.

We lay side by side for maybe fifteen minutes when he started to stir. I reached down and touched him and was shocked to feel that he was already hard again.

"What would you like this time?" I asked.

"Get on your hands and knees."

I did so willingly and felt him snuggle up behind me. As he grabbed my hips I felt him penetrate me for the third time. This time it took him a lot longer to cum. His thrusting alternated between slow and sensual to fast and furious. He was inside me for at least twenty minutes before I felt him tense up and shoot another load into me. It was twenty minutes of sheer ecstasy for me and, even though he had already cum, he didn't stop thrusting until I had also orgasmed.

We both collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily. We hugged and relaxed until our breathing returned to normal. I knew that I had to get back onto the rooftop patio soon. I hoped that the other seven girls were back in action by now.

I was about to get up and go but slid my hand down his torso and onto his pubic area one more time.

"What the hell? How can this be?" I laughed.

I straddled him and swung my tits from side to side over his face. Then I started to ease myself down his body. Again I felt the head of his cock against my pussy lips but another vaginal penetration was not in the plan. I teased him a couple of times by letting his cock push ever so slightly into me before I continued my way down his body.

I stopped when my face was level with his member and slowly took it into my mouth. I licked and sucked him and played with his balls for quite a while before I felt his fourth load hit the back of my throat. I used my mouth to slowly bring him down and then got off of him and went straight to the bedside table and wrote my phone number on the hotel's notepad.

"Please call me before the end of the week."

"Sure thing honey." He replied.

We went into the bathroom where we cleaned each other up. By time we left the bathroom he was ready to fuck me again. I held his jeans up and said "You have to get dressed and I have to get back upstairs.

I left the room and made my way back to the patio. I had no idea what time it was but I was surprised to see that at least half of the people had already left. The seven girls had dwindled to three.

"Where is everyone?" I asked no-one in particular.

"They have to go to church in the morning." Jeff replied.

He didn't smile and so I wasn't sure if he was serious or not.

"C'mon. We're going downstairs.

The night air had turned cool and my nipples were hard and erect.

I wasn't sure whether or not the weekend activity was at an end or not so I went into the main hall to see if I could find my clothes. I didn't find my clothes but the dozen or so guys who were drinking at the bar made it perfectly clear to me that the weekend was far from over.

My body was sore and I didn't want the fun to continue with me bent over clinging to the bar or the back of a chair. I also decided that, even though I had enjoyed most of my submissive role over the weekend, I was going to call the shots today. First thing though was to get some sleep.

"Not right now guys. I need to get some sleep." I expected an argument but the guys seemed to be sympathetic and they backed off.

"I'll see you at breakfast." I offered.

I turned and went back into the corridor to see if I could find an unoccupied bedroom. It didn't take long to find one and I went inside and locked the door.

When I woke up five or six hours later, I was confused and disoriented. My husband wasn't lying beside me and the bed wasn't as comfortable as my own. I got out of bed and drew back the curtains.

Even though it was Sunday someone was whizzing around the yard of the factory next door on a forklift. I went into the bathroom and had a pee. Before I stepped into the shower, I had a look at myself in the mirror. I didn't look good at all. The lack of sleep over the weekend was catching up to me. My eyes were clear evidence of that. I noticed that there were bruises and scratches on my boobs and bum and marks on my wrists and neck where the cuffs and collar had been tightened.

I stepped into the shower and let the warm water cascade over me for several minutes before I picked up the soap. When I felt a little refreshed I stepped out of the shower and dried myself as I strolled back into the bedroom. My stomach was growling and I realised that it had been many hours since I'd had anything to eat. I debated whether or not to wear a bathrobe to start the day but, after what I had been though over the past day and a half, I figured that an attempt at modesty was pointless.

As I left the room I glanced back at the clock. It was just a little after ten thirty. As soon as I opened the door to the stairs, I could smell breakfast cooking. I made my way to the kitchen and asked for a ham omelette.

"I'll bring it over." The cook assured me.

I took a look around and saw three guys sitting together at a table and Jeff and Roger sitting at another. I wandered over and sat with the same two guys as yesterday. We sat and chatted about nothing in particular for ten minutes or so until the cook brought my breakfast. As well as my omelette he also brought a plate of fruit and a pot of coffee. I thanked him and he suggested that I could thank him properly later. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Come and find me when you finish here but don't be too long. I'm leaving around two this afternoon. I have to work tomorrow and I really need some proper sleep."

I ate my omelette and some of the fruit and asked Jeff "What's on the agenda for today?"

"Wanna take a ride on my bike again?"

"Sure, but not out on the public road again." I giggled.

"Ok, let's go."

"I'll just finish my coffee."

Jeff got up and went to start his bike. When I finished my coffee and made my way out to the parking lot he was waiting for me. I climbed up onto the bike and put my feet and hands where they were supposed to me. Jeff started the bike up and I felt that lovely feeling of vibrations coming up though my pussy.

We set off and did a couple of laps of the parking lot before Jeff gunned it and we headed out towards the front of the hotel. This time I didn't care although I must admit that I was happy that this time we didn't go onto the public road but stayed on the property and whizzed past the hotel's front doors. The only vehicle that I saw was a contractor's pick-up with a ladder on the back. I figured that, even if they saw us, they probably wouldn't complain.

We did another lap but this time the road was empty.

When we went back into the patio I noticed that quite a few others were sitting down for breakfast. Jeff took me by the hand and led me into the hotel. He picked a room and told me to lay down while he undressed. I watched him take his clothes off and was suitably impressed when he dropped his underwear. As he approached the bed I parted my legs for him. He knelt between them for a moment as he looked me up and down. He didn't enter me immediately but spent some time kissing various parts of my body and nibbling my ear. I felt his breath on my neck and at that moment I knew that I was his.

When he did finally enter me he did so gently and smoothly and I felt a tingle go right through me. He started slow and steady and well before he picked up the pace I was almost ready to orgasm. He went at it for a good twenty minutes or more until my orgasm finally hit me and his followed shortly after. When his cock slipped out of me he didn't get up but spent another twenty minutes hugging and caressing me.

I was disappointed when he got up and left but I knew that I still had some more guys to satisfy. I went and had a quick shower and when I went back into the bedroom two guys were sitting there waiting for me. There was no point in pretending that we were there to do anything but fuck so I got up onto the bed on my hands and knees.

When the two guys had their fill there were several more waiting their turn. Around one thirty I decided that I had had enough and so I waved the last few away and made my way back the main hall. To my surprise my clothes, including my ripped panties, were on the floor near the door. I went and put them on and I noticed that my phone was in my jeans pocket along with my car keys. I tried to turn my phone on but the battery was dead.

I made my way to my car and was surprised to see that it had been washed and the gas tank was full. As I opened the door a long black limousine drove by very slowly. As it passed me the passenger side window was rolled down and I saw Victor's face looking back at me. The window rolled back up and the limo sped off.

When I got home I headed straight for the bathroom and had a shower. My husband stood and watched and then handed me a towel as I stepped out.

"How was your weekend?" He asked.

"Busy." I replied. "Yours?"

"Nice and relaxing." He answered. "Ronnie and a few of her friends came over. We had a good time. Looks like you were put through the ringer a bit."

I realised that my face, breasts and butt showed a few signs of abuse.

"Yes, the guys weren't always gentle with me. I got slapped a few times but it was ok."

"Why didn't you leave if they were hitting you?" He asked.

"I didn't mind it. In fact, I sort of enjoyed it. I think I like being controlled and disciplined." I wasn't yet sure how I felt about being urinated on. On the one hand I was disgusted with it but I also knew that I was turned on by the humiliation. I decided to keep the fact that I had been urinated on to myself.

"Well, if that's what you enjoy then I guess it's ok but be careful because eventually you will probably get more then you bargained for."

I realised that he had become fully accepting of my choices and I loved him for it. Next time I was in that situation I wanted him there to watch. Before anything else happened though I wanted to spend my pleasure time exclusively with him.