Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too tired to help a guy with a shower?"

"What do you want?"

"Whatever you can give." He replied.

He started the shower and I got in with him. With the water set at a nice warm temperature he put his hand behind my back and pulled me into him. I could feel his erection starting to stir against me.

"What would you like?' I asked.

He handed me the soap and encouraged me to use it on him. I enjoyed running my hands over his body and finally I soaped his cock. It just seemed natural to jerk him off and, when he came, we both watched fascinated as his spunk was washed towards, and finally down the drain.

When we had both dried off he got dressed as I watched

"It's a nice evening. We'll probably spend time upstairs tonight." He told me.

"Ok, whatever." I replied. I knew that the building had two floors and I assumed that the second floor would be very similar to the ground floor. If everyone wanted to go on up to the second floor that was fine with me.

"Ok, let's go." He ordered.

I hesitated as we reached the door to the stairwell thinking that he would open it for me but he said "No, come on this way."

He led me out into the courtyard where we had breakfast and then to a flight of iron stairs. He stood aside to let me go up first and I was acutely aware that his eyes would be firmly fixed on my butt. I thought it was odd that to get to the second floor we would have to climb a set of stairs outside. I was also concerned that as I climbed higher, I would be visible to anyone who happened to look. I was even more nervous when the stairs continued to a second flight.

Finally we came to a gate which my escort pushed open. I went through the gate and was surprised to see that we were on the roof of the hotel and a wooden fence kept us private. The rooftop patio was a big surprise to me. Firstly, its size amazed me. It covered at least a third of the entire footprint of the hotel. Secondly, it was very nicely decorated with chairs and tables covered by tiki huts, sun loungers with umbrellas, a decent sized dance floor that was raised by a couple of feet, several outdoor beds like they have for massages on the beach in some Caribbean resorts, a bar and kitchen and two very large screens upon which the local tv news was currently playing. The area beyond the dance floor was separated by what looked like wooden door frames on either side of the roof. It had the effect of making the space look like three separate rooms even though, if I stood in the middle of each 'room' I could see clearly into the next one.

"I wasn't expecting this, it's very nice." I was genuinely impressed.

"Our wives did most of the decorating." He replied. "They aren't allowed in our clubhouse so we let them have this."

"Why aren't they allowed into your clubhouse?" I asked.

"Because that's where we do business." He explained.

"Oh, where is your clubhouse?"

"You don't need to know. You'll never be there." His answer was abrupt and I realised that I had better let it drop.

We sat down under a tiki hut and, before I was able to get comfortable, he said "Go get me a beer."

I felt a little intimidated and so I got up and went to the bar. I had gotten used to being naked in amongst groups of clothed men and it wasn't until the barman told me to shake my tits for him that I felt exposed.

I got the beer and a sangria for myself and made my way back to the table. As I sat down I heard the sound of motorcycles arriving.

"More of your gang?" I asked.

"It's probably just our friends coming back from the Friday the 13th gathering in Port Dover." He explained.

I had seen footage of the Port Dover gathering on the tv news in the past. Thousands of bikers from all over came every Friday the 13th and basically just partied. The gatherings were always peaceful.

"How come you guys didn't go?" I asked.

"We don't all go every time. Some guys have to work and some have other commitments. That's why we have a party here every time. Many of the guys that you saw here last night are friends that can't make it to Port Dover for whatever reason."

"So, who will be here tonight?"

"Many of the same guys that you saw here last night and their wives and those who came back from Port Dover. Pretty much anyone else who wants to come."

" So, there will be lots of wives here tonight?"

"Sure. This patio is pretty much their place." He answered.

"Do they take off their clothes and..." I asked.

"No. Not normally." He interrupted. "There are a few that might take their tops off but that's about it."

"So it will just be me and the other seven girls naked tonight?"

"You thinking of leaving?" He asked.

"No, I don't know. I just think that eight girls and all of these guys... well it's just..."

"You can leave if you want but you'll miss out on one helluva party."

"I don't want to leave but ..." My voice trailed off and I fell silent.

"If you don't think you can handle it go now." He snapped.

I was very nervous. The Reparations Dinner was fifty girls and four hundred guys but at best this would be eight girls and roughly the same number of guys and their wives would be here too.

"I want to stay but I'm frightened." Even to me it sounded lame.

"Then stay and if it gets too much for you leave."

By now the guys and their wives who had just arrived on their bikes started to come up to the patio. I realised that if I tried to sneak out now it would be too obvious. I decided to stay for a bit and see what happened.

Over the next little while I heard a lot more bikes arrive and the patio was filling up. It wasn't long before two more couples joined us at the table. I noticed that all four of them took a good long look at my boobs. I guessed that the women were mentally comparing mine to their own and the guys were wondering how long it would be before they could get their hands on them.

I thought the conversation at our table was a little odd considering I was sitting there stark naked. We chatted about our families and work and other innocuous things like the price of fresh vegetables and a tv show that the women enjoyed watching.

I had started to get comfortable again and then I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking around I saw a grizzled older guy. He had a straggly white beard, long white hair and several tattoos on his neck. He had a red bandana on his head and a gold ring in each ear.

"Come with me."

Even though his tone was polite I could tell that it was an order rather than a request.

He took my hand and led me through the crowd. As we walked I looked for the other seven naked girls and realised that they were not there. The thought that I might be the only naked girl there excited me but also scared the life out of me.

He took me down the stairs to the courtyard and back into the hotel. I heard the sound of female voices coming from one of the rooms and I was relieved to find the other girls. Some of them were wearing very small white t-shirts and a white skirt that appeared to be held up by a knot.

"Grab a shirt and skirt and follow me." The guy ordered.

I picked up one of each from the bed and followed him into the bathroom where another guy was cutting a girl's t-shirt in a ragged line a couple of inches below her boobs. When he had cut it all the way around he cut the neckline down so that her breasts were almost, but not quite, revealed.

I realised that the skirt that I had wasn't actually a skirt but was just a strip of material. I put it around my waist and tied it in a knot on my hip. A quick look in the mirror confirmed my suspicion that my pussy was almost visible and the bottoms of my butt cheeks were in plain view. I tried to pull it down a little but found that in doing so the top of the skirt was below my hips and simply would not stay up.

As I pulled the t-shirt over my head I couldn't believe how thin the material was. Another glance in the mirror proved that my nipples were already showing through. I felt a bit of a tug on my shirt as the guy started to cut it. When he finished, I stood and looked in the mirror. The first thing I noticed was that the bottoms of my boobs were showing. The second thing was that I thought I looked pretty good.

I went back out into the room where the other girls were busy adjusting each others outfits. As I looked at myself in the mirror on the dresser in the bedroom, I saw a bunch of g-strings on the coffee table. Some of the girls took one but I decided that I would do without.

I had stripped countless times but had never appeared in a wet t-shirt contest before. At first I was concerned about how I was going to make it sexy but then I came to the conclusion that all I really had to do was show a lot of flesh.

The old white-haired guy clapped his hands and said "Ok ladies, form a line."

There seemed to be some reluctance to be first in line but soon we were all sorted out. I was fourth in line which was fine for me because I figured I could watch the first three girls and get some pointers as to what got the guys excited.

"Follow me." the guy ordered and we went off in single file back out into the courtyard and up the stairs to the patio.

The patio was really packed now as dusk fell and the lights on the dance floor were on.

"Gentlemen, Please welcome Ella to the floor."

Ella hesitated a little so the old white-haired guy smacked her ass and told her to get moving. She looked like a deer in the headlights but soon started to move to the music. She was guided towards a guy holding the business end of a garden hose. After her boobs were liberally doused, she danced for a few minutes before being told stand to one side at the back of the floor.

The next two girls knew what they were doing and gave the guys a decent show. One of them even peeled off her t-shirt. The guys cheered her but I decided that I would keep mine on for a while.

"Gentlemen. Janice." Called the guy with the microphone.

I strode confidently onto the floor and waved with my hands over my head. I knew that doing so would partly reveal my nipples. The guy sprayed water on my chest and I gasped when I felt how cold the water was. My nipples grew even harder and the thin material of the t-shirt clung tightly to my breasts.

I danced as sexily as I could for several minutes shaking my boobs and bending over to show my ass and pussy. When my turn was over, I went to the back of the floor to join the other three girls and watch the remaining four. I glanced at the big screen and saw that I was looking at myself looking at the big screen.

When we had all done our first "show" we were all told to go to the front of the floor and dance. The guy with the hose sprayed us all again and we started to dance. Several of the girls took off their t-shirts and helped others take theirs off. I decided that the first thing I would do was turn away from the audience, bend over and shake my ass. My skirt was also soaking wet and wrapped nicely around my butt cheeks.

As I stood up and turned around the girl next to me grabbed me and we started to dance together. She spun me around and started to push her groin against my ass. I took the opportunity to grab the rip in my t-shirt and tear it open. I didn't take the t-shirt off but my boobs were in plain view. The girl that I was dancing with reached around and cupped them in her hands and used her thumbs and forefingers to play with my nipples. After a few minutes I spun her around and did the same for her. Her boobs were markedly smaller than mine but no less sensitive.

She turned to face me and we rubbed our breasts against each other. I couldn't care less about the people that we were entertaining. I was so horny that I just wanted to get off. I tugged at the knot on her hip and her skirt fell away. She wasted no time returning the favour and I fell to my knees and pushed my face against her pussy. I had only licked her pussy for a few moments before she laid down onto her back. I leaned forward and started to lick her out again and she spread her legs to accommodate me. I knew that in my position on my hands and knees my own pussy would be displayed for all to see and I loved it.

I could feel her body starting to tremble and then felt a hand caressing my own pussy. I spread my knees a little wider and immediately felt several fingers penetrate me. The girl on the end of my tongue orgasmed and wiggled her way out from underneath me. My own orgasm was imminent and, when it came, I stayed on my hands and knees for a few moments to recover.

It didn't take long before I was ready to go again and I turned over onto my bum and spread my legs wide. I pushed myself up onto my elbows and opened and closed my legs a few times. Then I lay all the way back and brought my legs up vertical before opening them wide again. I realised that I was advertising myself as ready for business.

A couple of the girls were still dancing with their skirts on so I grabbed one of the other naked girls and we went and pulled their skirts off. It was inevitable that I ended up between one of the girl's legs with my tongue flicking over her pussy.

Before I was able to make her cum someone picked up the microphone and made an announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen. It's time for Tasha's initiation." Tasha, where are you?"

All activity on the floor stopped instantly. We all stood up and edged away from the front of the dance floor.

A middle-aged black woman stood up and started to make her way through the tables towards the dance floor. A middle-aged black man followed her. They made their way up the stairs to the dance floor and stood by the guy with the microphone.

"Marlon, who have you chosen to initiate your wife?"

"I would like Shooter to initiate my wife." Marlon replied with a smile on his face.

"Shooter, please come up." Said the microphone man.

A mid twenties white guy stood up and made his way to the floor.

When he got up onto the dance floor Marlon took the microphone and announced "Shooter, would you do me the honour of initiating my wife?"

Without responding Shooter walked over to Tasha and started to undress her. When she was naked, he started to take off his own clothes. I was anxious to see what he was packing and, when he lowered his underwear, I was suitably impressed. His cock was certainly not the biggest I had ever seen but it was a decent size and shape.

"Tasha, select your position." Said the microphone guy.

Tasha assumed the doggy position and spread her knees. Shooter got down behind her and ran his hand over her pussy to make sure that she was wet enough. When he was satisfied, he eased the head of his cock into her. Before long Shooter was hammering away in earnest while Marlon watched. For the next twenty minutes my attention was split between his white cock thrusting into her and her black breasts swinging in time to his efforts.

Now that the attention was off of us eight white girls, I didn't feel naked anymore. I wondered why this guy was called shooter. Did he get his nickname because he shot people? Was he the gang's hitman? My question was answered when he orgasmed. He shot so much cum into Tasha's snatch that it started to pour out of her as soon as he pulled out.

"Gentlemen. Please remember that Tasha is available until nine o'clock tomorrow morning." The microphone man announced.

I was curious as to why a man would give up his wife to the rest of the gang and smile about it. I later found out that it was really his initiation rather than his wife's. If she gave herself up to the gang Marlon would go from honorary member to full member of the gang.

Before I had time to ponder Tasha's evening activities the eight wet t-shirt contestants were told to line up at the edge of the dancefloor. When we were in place, we were told to put our hands together and hold them out in front of us. Eight guys stepped forward and placed leather cuffs around our wrists. Then similar leather cuffs were placed on our ankles. There was a short chain on each of our four cuffs.

The guys then led each of us separately between the tables to the eight door frames that split the patio into several rooms. My right hand was lifted up and the chain on my cuff was attached to a hook in a corner of the frame. My other hand and each ankle were similarly fastened and I stood spread-eagled for all to see. The position wasn't uncomfortable but there was no way that I could lift my hands to get the chain off of the hooks. I felt very exposed and vulnerable and I loved it.

It wasn't long before I received the first slap on my ass. It was hard and it stung and I was somewhat startled to feel my nipples harden. Several minutes later my ass was slapped again. This time a little squeal escaped my lips. Shortly after that I felt a soft hand on my ass. I was expecting another slap but, to my surprise the hand caressed my butt and then slid down between my legs to explore my pussy. I felt a finger ease into my pussy and then it was quickly removed.

I knew that everyone that walked past, male or female, was free to do whatever they wanted to. This became perfectly clear when a woman walked boldly up to me and slapped my face. Over the next few hours my face, ass and tits were slapped, caressed and fondled frequently. My nipples were twisted hard, flicked and sucked and at various times I had a beer bottle shoved into my pussy.

At first I wanted it all to stop but, after a while I found that the anticipation of what would happen to me next was exhilarating. I was enjoying the mixture of pain and pleasure so much that when someone was walking towards me, I found myself pushing my breasts towards them or thrusting my hips forward so that my vagina could be played with.

I was disappointed when a guy came over and took the cuffs off of my ankles. Then he put a collar around my neck and fastened a long chain to it. He lifted my hands up to release the chains from their hooks and then padlocked the chains so that my wrists were fastened together.

He yanked on the chain attached to the collar around my neck and I stumbled out of the doorframe. Then he kicked my legs apart and reached down to pass the chain between them. Reaching behind me he pulled the chain tight so that it split my pussy lips and ran up between my butt cheeks. Then he pushed me in the back and told me to move towards a nearby table. The chain was cold and I found that the only way that I could walk comfortably was by parting my legs as far as I could.

When we reached the table, I was told to bend forwards and put my elbows and wrists on the table. I was ordered to part my legs and the chain was pulled to my front and handed to a woman who was sat at the table. I knew then that the fucking was about to start again.

Sure enough I soon had the unmistakeable feeling of the head of a cock starting to probe. He soon slipped inside and started to go at it quite vigorously. He felt quite big and I soon started to gasp and moan. I let my head drop onto my wrists and my hair was instantly grabbed and pulled so that my head was up and I was facing the woman holding the chain. She was laughing at me and so I closed my eyes so that I didn't have to watch her watching me get fucked.

That proved to be another mistake as she slapped my face hard and told me to keep my eyes open or she would slap me again. She looked down at my chest and I realised for the first time that my boobs were swinging and crashing together.

When the guy shot his load into me, he was immediately replaced by another. After six or seven guys had their way with my pussy I guess it must have been stretched too much because the next guy pushed his entire length into me and then quickly pulled out. Before I knew what was happening I felt my cheeks being parted and he pushed his cock into my ass.