Not everything is what it seems

Story Info
A man finds out about his wife’s infidelity.
11.9k words
3.65
55.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were shaking so badly I could hear them practically vibrating against the table. My mind was a whirlwind of emotions that I couldn't quite figure out. Anger and rage built up inside me that I couldn't contain any longer. Jumping up from the chair I spun around and smashed my fist straight into the wall.

Thankfully it was just drywall and my hand went through easily but it did little to sedate the rage and anger building up over and over again inside me. As I pulled my fist back from the wall I closed my eyes and deeply inhaled through my nose, slowly exhaling from my mouth. I had to repeat this calming process three or four more times before I was able to get a glimmer of clarity through the haze of hatred running through my mind.

I looked at the hole in the wall and decided that I needed to put something there to cover it up so that people wouldn't ask questions until I could fix it. Raw emotions still surged through me as I calmly retrieved a nail and hammer and affixed a picture to cover the newly placed hole. Forcing myself through the breathing technique a few more times allowed me a bit more clarity to continue what I had started.

I picked up the chair that had been overturned and sat back down at the table in front of my laptop. I get my hands shaking again and closed my eyes to breathe a few more times before I opened them back up and gazed upon the cause of my fury.

On the screen was a picture of a beautiful, scantly-clad woman standing in a sexy pose. I knew the woman staring at me very well, or so I had thought, since it was an image of the woman I had been married to for the last 25 years of my life. Rage started to build back up inside me joined by brief glimpses of self-doubt. Had I not been a good husband to her? Had I not provided enough for her? Had I not given her everything her heart could desire and more?

These thoughts raced through my head but were quickly smashed by the billowing anger and resent that brewed inside me. I had given her everything she could ever want. I know we had been through difficult times in the past but every since I had retired I thought things had finally been really good between us.

Apparently I was wrong...dead wrong. As I sat there the events of the last few months played through my mind trying to find some sense of it all. One thing was certain...this bitch was going to PAY dearly.

My name is Trevor Wolfgar, but my very close friends that I served with called me "Wolf". I am 43 years old, 5' 10", about 200 lbs, and still rather fit since my retirement even though I basically work a desk job with little to no physical requirement whatsoever. I joined the Army straight out of high school because I wanted to get away from my home town and my "home life" as quickly as I could and I served in for 20 years before I retired, first as a Scout and then moving on to Special Operations. I moved quickly through the ranks and eventually even had the lead of my own team, which was lovingly called "the Wolfpack". I deployed many times during my service in the military, and some of those I still can't talk about even today.

My wife, Rose, is only a year younger then me but could pass for 10. She has auburn brown hair that sits just below her shoulders, bright green eyes, and a smile that could still the heart of any man. Standing at 5'5" she was a regular knockout with an almost hourglass figure and a set of C cup breasts that were the focus of my loving attention on many occasions. She was a stay-at-home wife/mom during my entire military career, and after, and loved taking care of the house and the children.

My wife and I married when we were very young, she was 18 and I was 19, against everyone's advice that we were too young. We disagreed and got married anyways. We had two children early in our marriage, a boy and a girl, Marty and Ava respectively, and we felt like our family was totally complete. Shortly after the birth of our daughter Rose decided to get her tubes tied and I decided to get a vasectomy just to be on the safe side as neither one of us wanted anymore kids.

Things were a little shaky soon after that as I was going on rather long deployments and I think the loneliness, and the influence from the wrong people getting into our heads, got to us both. I found out during my second long deployment that she had cheated on me with a couple of other guys, one being the boyfriend of her friend who told me. Don't get me wrong, I was no angel either, as I found solace and enjoyment in talking online to other women that had started chatting with me and conversations definitely took a turn towards the sexual nature, along with sharing explicit photos with each other.

When I returned home we were almost at the brink of divorce but decided that we both had messed up and that we would try to patch things up between us with counseling and some new scenery. It was around this time that I was able to get into the Special Operations group and found some new friends along the way. Things seemed to be on the up and up between my wife and I as my deployments were shorter and we were able to spend more time together, as well as having more supportive people in our corners.

When my retirement finally came we settled down and finally bought a house together, something we had never been able to do while I was in because we moved around so much. It was a small two-bedroom house that was nestled into a small corner of a new neighborhood. Our oldest was already out on his own at college by the time I retired and our youngest lived with us only a couple of years before she moved out to college as well. I had an old friend on the local police force and quickly got a job at the jail, which was in town.

It wasn't long before I rose through the ranks there, promoted to sergeant after only a year and was made a Lieutenant after three, in charge of the night shift. I ended up working 12 hour shifts but only a total of seven days out of every two weeks. Between my retirement and my job we had more then enough money to afford the house, a new car, and I even splurged on a new ring set for her to signify our new life together outside of the military.

She didn't need to go to work but she told me that she was going stir crazy in the house and soon found employment as a manger for a trailer park in the area. She worked normal 9 - 5 days and what time we did have together we spent doing whatever we wanted, whether it was going out on the town or staying in and cuddling on the couch.

That was three years ago when I thought my life had finally become the dream I had always wanted it to be. Reality is a real bitch sometimes. Six months ago a former team member, and the guy in the police department that had gotten me my current job, Steve, emailed me out of the blue and said that we needed to talk and that it was urgent. Knowing what kinds of things can go through a vets mind sometimes I didn't hesitate and quickly called him up. It rang twice before I heard his voice in the other side.

"Steve, dude, it's been a minute. How's everything going?" I said, trying to sound upbeat to maybe stave off any bad mentality he might have.

"I'm doing fine, Wolf, well at least I was until recently." He replied very solemnly. "I came across something that I need to look into more but I wanted to get your permission first."

This last part caught me a little off guard. Steve had always been a little hotheaded and hung-ho but for the most part a solid guy. I wasn't quite sure why he was asking for my permission but I guess since I was his former team leader it sort of made sense. I didn't think anything of it really so I jokingly replied, "Permission granted," but then curiosity got the better of me. "What exactly did you come across anyways?"

"I'll tell you more when I have something more solid. I'm sorry, bro." The last part he said very softly and I almost didn't catch it right before the line went dead. Pulling the phone away from my face I stared at it trying to figure out what he meant by that. Maybe he was sorry for bothering me with such a ridiculous request or some other outlandish thing.

Steve had always been the professional bachelor so I figured he probably got caught up with some chick somewhere and didn't know what to do. I thought he would call me or contact me again when he was ready to tell me the whole story. Which brings us to today.

I had come home early from work as I was not feeling the greatest and was surprised to find that my wife wasn't home. I tried calling her but it went straight to her voicemail. I figured that maybe she had forgotten to charge her phone before going out and had let it die. She often went out with her girl friends on the nights that I worked so she wouldn't be in the house by herself because she said it creeped her out sometimes. I received a notice on my phone that I had gotten another email from Steve, so I took my laptop out on the kitchen table and booted it up. I opened my email and found the one he had sent to me.

The subject title to the email I received was simply "I'm sorry boss", which struck me as very strange considering it was the last thing he had said to me. As I opened it up there were several attached files but the main part of the email was a link which a username and password below it. I clicked the link not really thinking anything of it and was moved to a site offering the services of escorts in the local area.

I wondered why Steve would send me a link to this site and what the username and password were for. I started to scroll down the pictures of the girls and with every scroll my mind wondered more and more what I was doing. Then I saw it. The bright green eyes. The auburn brown hair. The face, though now adored with rather whorish make-up, that I had woken up to for the better part of 25 years.

Disbelief filled my head and I refused to admit that this woman displayed on the screen could be the same woman I had pledged my life to and who, in turn, had pledged the same to me. I could hear myself repeating the same mantra over and over, "No, no, no, please no." I continued to look at the woman pictured on the laptop.

Her outfit was something straight from some sex shop. The top was a red corset that pushed her already large breasts to practically falling out. The black leather mini skirt came down just barely enough to cover her ass to the point that if she were to bend over everything would be graciously on display. The black thigh high stiletto heel boots completed the whorish outfit and gave her ass even more lift. I zoomed in on the picture little by little, dreading each swipe of the mouse as the picture got closer and closer to my target.

My stomach lurched and churned as my worst possible fears came to realization. There above her left breast was the heart-shaped lock tattoo that she had gotten when we had renewed our vows shortly after I retired from the military. My left hand slowly made its way to my chest, involuntarily rubbing the matching heart-shaped key of the tattoo that we had specifically designed for us and took the rights to so that no others would be made in the same way.

Anger and rage flashes through my head as the seconds ticked by more and more. I panned back out and saw in the area that had been prioritized for this woman, Violet she was calling herself, was a calendar where you could look at available times and dates. I opened the calendar and regretted it almost instantly as all the available dates and times coincided with the nights and times that I would be working. I could feel the bile rising up into my throat but the rage took hold and forced it down, then forcing me to produce the fist shaped hole in the kitchen wall.

************************************

As the anger and rage coursed through my body I felt myself coming to a sudden calm. It was a calm that I had encompassed during my deployments when there were things we had to do that were not of humane behavior. A calm that I had thought dormant since the new beginning between my wife and I. A calm that normally scared the shit out of my teammates.

I began to wonder what my friend had sent me the username and password for since none had been used as of yet. I decided to click on a random time and date in the calendar and a pop-up window asking if I would require "additional services" appeared with a button for "Yes" and one for "No". I quickly pressed the "Yes" button and another pop-up window requiring an account jumped onto the screen. I quickly typed in the username and password my friend had supplied me and was taken to another page.

This one, once again, showed my wife in lewd poses wearing even lewder clothing. Also displayed were random pictures of her in the midst of certain sexual acts. One showed her with a mouthful of another man's cock. Another showed her with her pussy glistening with wetness and rammed full of yet another man's cock. More and more these pictures danced across the screen emboldening my anger and rage even more.

How could she do this to me? What did I ever do to her? These thoughts mules around and around in my head as I heard the distinct buzz of my phone reviving a text message.

'Sorry I missed your call, baby, out with the girls and can't talk right now' was all the message sent from my wife said. A small glimmer of hope began to radiate from my heart as I saw the message and felt a small smile creep across my face.

Suddenly another pop-up message appeared on the screen, 'Would you like to see this model in live action?' With two more bubbles below it, one for "YES" and one for "NO". My hand was trembling as I slid the mouse icon to hover over the "YES" button. I felt the bile rising back into my throat as I clicked on it and a new video window opened up showing a small room with very little furnishings, basically a chair, a bed, and a small table.

It was dark in the room at first but dim lights kicked on as the two people entered the room. The woman that may have been my wife and some random guy I have never in my life seen before. They walked towards the open area of the room and the man turned, grabbing the woman by the hair and forcing her to her knees. What should have been a scream of terror and pain instead was replaced by an animalistic moan of excitement. The woman dropped her small purse and I saw a small phone drop out of it.

Terror filled me as I zoomed in on it and noticed that it looked quite like the one my wife carried with her. With my stomach in knots I did the only thing that I could think of. I picked up my phone and called my wife, praying that she would answer and that this was some kind of sick joke. The phone rang and rang but as I pulled it away from my ear a sickening sound echoed from the computer speakers. I watched as the phone on the ground buzzed and jerked in time with the ringing in my ear. The bile crept further up my throat as it all became way to clear for me to handle.

I scrolled back out to see the woman's lips fully wrapped around the man's cock, taking him all the way into her mouth and into her throat causing her to gag, sputter, and moan all at the same time. I watched as her hand drifted down to her short mini skirt, pulling it up to reveal her lack of any panties. Her pussy glistened with moistness as she easily slid three fingers up inside herself, adding to the moaning already bellowing from around the cock shoved into her throat. The man looked down at her and laughed as he pulled her off of his cock, spittle creating a rope between her lips and the tip of his penis.

He snorted loudly and, as he looked down at her, let loose a large glob of spit that landed directly onto her forehead and started sliding down her face. The man turned around and stuck his naked as towards my wife, smiling as he taunted her and commanded her to give him a rimjob. "Lick my dirty ass like the dirty skank white you are," is what I believe he told her. I watched, horrified, as the woman that I had called my wife for the past 25 years grinned from ear to ear, the glob of spit running down her chin, lurched forward with her tongue hanging out right between the man's ass cheeks.

The sounds of her lapping, slurping, and sucking echoed in the room along with moans emanating from both him AND her. One of her hands reached up and began stroking the man's hard cock while her other was busy furiously rubbing her own sex, dipping two, three, and then four fingers deep into her cunt. Juices dripped down her hand as she pummeled her cunt again and again, her moans getting louder and louder. After a few minutes the man grabbed her hair again, standing up and turning around, his hard cock smacking her cheeks again and again.

She opened her mouth wide as he shoved his cock all the way in, causing her to gag and drool again. Faster and harder he rocked his hips, grabbing a fistful full of hair in each hand and pulling her face towards him as he fucked her mouth with wanton abandon. Finally I heard him grunting and shoved his cock all the way into her throat and held her there. Her body starting shaking from the continued lack of oxygen but her hand work furiously on her dripping wet cunt.

He pulled back and allowed her to gasp for air, at the same time she screamed as her orgasm finally flowed through her, juices squirting into a growing puddle below her. Her legs were shaking as she came again and again, the puddle growing larger and larger each time. The man pulled his cock all the way from her lips, blasting the last of his load into her open mouth. She held it there, looking up at him and you could see her tongue moving it around inside her mouth.

Finally, she closed her mouth and, with a gulp, opened it again to show that she had swallowed it. The man nodded and pulled up his pants as the woman dropped to her knees, her hand glistening in her juices next to her. "Clean this mess up," the man commanded her. Eagerly the woman dropped down, slurping and lapping at the puddle formed by her own juices. She moaned as her lips, face, and tongue were coated in the liquid she had produced. When the man was finished he gave a light chuckle and exited the room. The woman was still on her hands and knees when the screen went black and automatically closed itself.

I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed. I shut my eyes tightly willing the images I had just seen to be purged from my memory. My heart beat faster and faster, I could feel my pulse racing throughout my body. Anger and rage flashed through me but was quickly replaced by a sudden, and frightening calm. The calm that had gotten me through many missionh. Slowly I exhaled with my new calm and slowly opened my eyes.

I minimized the website window and brought up my email once more, looking at the attachments linked to it. As I clicked on each one a small video started playing showing the same room and the same woman but different men and varying sexual activities. One had her on all fours on the bed getting pounded in the ass, begging the man to pound her harder and cum deep inside her. Another had her with two men at the same time, taking their cocks into her mouth and then into her pussy and ass, and back into her mouth. Another had her with a large number men, each one taking turns pounding her pussy, her ass, or her mouth, and even taking turns pissing on her or in her mouth, all the while she begged for more and more. Each video increased the anger and rage building inside me and at the same time enhanced the deathly calm that had overshadowed my thoughts.

I slowly picked up my phone and dialed Steve's number, hearing it ring twice before he finally answered.

"Hey bro, I'm so sorry."

"What the fuck is all this shit you sent me, Steve?"

"There is a big prostitution ring going on in a few areas around here. I was brought in on it and we think they are all connected. I saw her and wanted to get confirmation before I told you. We have been trying to bring it down but we think there is a mole on the force that gives them a heads up on raids because when we get there we can't find anyone or anything."