All Comments on 'Anger Mismanagement'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn I hope there's more of this planned

This was really great and man o man do I hope you have more of this planned out for us! The romance, the chemistry, the motivation, the drama, the practicality, the rel life sense - everything was superb and fun. A clear 5 from me!

swfb70swfb70over 5 years ago
how long before

the 3some with the Mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story

It was good to see Kelly's progression. Perhaps a sequel showing the outcome of Kelly's anger management, the further development of Greg and Kelly's relationship, and perhap their mom finding out/getting involved since that door is now open. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep Going...

Their mom should see Greg at the drug store getting the anal lube and show up later at their apt. unannounced, for her turn.

My security code was "h0CnTZ" kind of like Hoe Cuntz ;-)

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Thumbs up

Short but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love Your Writing

I do love your writing, but there was one thing that bothered me. I know this is fantasy, but that’s just not how house arrest works. She would be allowed to leave to work and get groceries, just not to go party. As it is the entire premise, just research a bit first

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot!

You neet to post a continuation soon! Maybe with mom finding out just how nice of a couple here children are by letting her join them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Alright... need a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
House arrest

To the anonymous commenter above:

House arrest works differently in different parts of the world, and exemptions from a 24 hour curfew are not as easy as you think. As for going to work? Never! The whole point of house arrest/home detention is punishment for the crime - it isn't supposed to be just a mild inconvenience while the rest of your life carries on as normal. In most jurisdictions the purpose is the equivalent of keeping someone in jail (without any cost to the government apart from monitoring the bracelet) and, in many cases, the courts won't even consider it. Kelly was lucky that her crime was considered low-end enough that she didn't end up locked away for that year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Guy that knows little about house arrest

Don’t try and teach people on something you know nothing about. House arrest is a punishment but how do you have a house to be arrested in if you can’t pay for it or eat? You are allowed to have a job, run errands, see your PO, doctors, etc.... These are all to be don’t during preset times. You won’t be hanging with the fellas or seeing movies but you can still do general day to day things.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved it but you need to continue it and get mom in the sack with her kids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

needs more chapters and i agree with sex4lf57.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

...

Greg was not averse to having a drink or two, but he was careful not to drink alone

...

So, what, he's an alcoholic be t refuses to admit it? Lol.

...

Greg set her gently in the chair and retreated to the bathroom to wash off his cock and balls before returning to finish lunch.

...

Umm, why bother? It's just fucking pussy juice dude! Just let it dry idiot! Lol! Eat your bacon!! Heh.

Overall I loved the story!! I consider the whole house arrest/50ft thing a needed requirement to paint the story :)

Locked in the house for a year and someone else is paying the bills AND I get laid every day?!? What punishment? Lol.

Now make me go to work, pay the bills...that's punishment hehehe!

tanghottanghotover 5 years ago
Great as always

The beginning of the story is hilarious! I actually LOL. I am going to read the rest of the story now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow and more

More of brother and sister. Dad gets angry with mom for supporting them and she chooses them over her husband. Then she finds out and joins in.

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 5 years ago
Very nice, needs an update

The ending was open and even though the "get together" is resolved, I'd still like to know how the year plays out.

Will she respond well to anger management? I mean, he had a hairtrigger as well when he was younger, so there hope for her...

Will mom's drunken afternoons evolve into anything else? Specially if they're both sloshed and she lets the truth slip to mom?

A lot of potential, give us some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Luv it

I simply loved it, thanks

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Would love to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I hope that You Tell the Story of these 2 Lovers ... Does She Get Pregnant or Do they get Caught by the Mother or Father ??

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24over 4 years ago
I Enjoyed Everything but...

The anal stuff. Don't mean to kink-shame. But anal sex is Yuck! For me, that is. I appreciate every writer that warns that's involved. Otherwise, I do really, really, REALLY appreciate you didn't include the mother & kept it just between the brother and sister. I'll still favorite even with the anal stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2 Please

I always wished to read part 2 of this story, especially hoping for a situation in which Kelly begins to develop a strong emotional feeling for her brother. Since this story is set for a 1-year house arrest of Kelly and being almost a year since this was posted I hope you could continue this amazing story, maybe you could do a story about the aftermath or near end of Kelly's stay at Greg's and how she feels towards him.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
Hoping for more

I really liked this story and hope to read more chapters of it in the future

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Hot story

Yep, I reckon another part would be ok too. We need to resolve the Pill issue, or does she want to get pregnant??

I always love a happy everafter when it comes to siblings.

That’s what incest is about, the striving for happiness.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Still Hot

This is still one of your best. I thought that you would have added a second part for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Really Good Start

Enjoyed the evolution of the story, from a younger brother rescuing an out-of-control big sister from a jail hitch into a young bro joyfully three-fucking his horny big sister into a year of "recovery and love." But it left two or three things hanging: is he able to find time to get his mom Deborah off the bottle long enough to get her into a bed and pound her into a life of organic excstacy with his big cock? And what about his Gym Trainer, the beautiful Valery? Surely he is going to have to find a way into her panties, isn't he? And what about Kelly getting her "Pills" prescription renewed? Is she going to finish her year with Greg with another little mouth to feed or is she just going to continue life as a hornyslut who fux her brother? Too many stories left to just dangle unless you do another Chapter! Thanx for the Read!

jtw0978jtw0978about 4 years ago

Let us know if mom gets into the mix

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

Great story, good characters, wonderful sexy scenes. Seems to be a complete work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Would have liked to see him actually work on her temper, training her so to speak, maybe as a second chapter? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2nd part coming?

Would really like to see how they make it through this year - and what happens later. As she's running out of pills maybe a little one already on the way?...

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

I Agee hope there is more to come as the story didn't really end.

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursalmost 3 years ago

It is a great story that was left unfinished. Really wished you would continue this one. There are so many ways this could go. You are a great writer. Keep up the good work.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

I'm looking forward to the sequel.

1. Fighting Anger

2. Teaching my sister to be orderly and neat

3. What's with the birth control pills? Did you get them? Or didn't you? Did she get pregnant? How did her parents take it?

4. What's wrong with mom? She's already dreaming about her son's dick.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(11/19/2021) This was an enjoyable read, but too much was left open to our imaginations. Will Valeri or Deborah join in, or both? What will happen to mean daddy? Will Deborah cut him loose? How large will Greg’s harem get? Will Kelly forget to refill the prescription? Will they run out of Crisco? Is there a part 2 or will there be a part 2? This short story deserves 5 stars and is series-worthy.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

If you do a sequel, I hope Valeri and Deborah joins in, their father gets a better attitude, Kelly either refills her prescription or Kelly and Greg decides to have a kid together, and whatever you want to add to it. It is already so amazing that the only place it can go is more up as you are a great writer.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT.

A well prepared and written story, that has a good grounding in a plausible situation. The only problem as I understand house arrest is that the person is allowed to leave their home during daytime and they can find employment but are restricted during the evening and overnight, that way the person continues to contribute to society rather than being a burden on it..

Thank you for publishing this great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue this story please!

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

Mom definitely needs to get on this. That plot thread is just dangling in the wind.

Good story overall. You have a great flair for writing. The overall effect is very enjoyable.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good start to the story.

It needs part 2 to be complete.

I just read some other comments & it seems my thoughts are echoed below.

Bill S.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Sexy, Sexy, Sexy!

10/10!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Hey,

Sorry 2 B Captain Pedantic...buuut this paragraph:

There were six bottles of alcohol there, which he had barely noticed earlier when they put away the groceries. There were the obvious vodka, rum, and whiskey, plus grenadine, kahlua, and peach schnapps.

Is wrong - as grenadine is NOT alcohol, it is a mixer...I should know as a connoisseur of Shirley Temples and Roy Rogers (basically Grenadine and Ginger Ale) since the age of 8 when I got either one after getting my haircut with my dad.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Great story and plot. As others have stated, a part 2 would be most welcome...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very Nice...Now Greg needs to Fuck Mom's Ass with her and Kelly Playing too...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the last comment posted. Between his sister, mom and gym woman there is a lot of material to work with, especially if any of the ladies were into playing with each other.

geek_writergeek_writerabout 1 year ago

Come on man, you have to add to this. At least let him do his Mom

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi41048 months ago

Well done, and I agree this is ripe for a sequel.

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Don't forget to renew your birth control prescription girlie. If you got signed up for anger management treatment and with contrition the judge might reduce your house arrest. Loved the story but was a bit disappointed that mommy couldn't get her baby boy to fuck her senseless.

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8753 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...