Angie and the Circus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind reeled, "Is this really what clowns do? Or is this some kind of perverted cult?" Whatever she'd gotten herself into, she liked it and wasn't going back. To hell with her stupid husband, "I wonder how long until he figures out I'm gone.... I guess I'll eventually let him know, but maybe let him squirm a little first... if he even cares..." She let her mind drift, cumming over and over again until she was fuck drunk out of her mind and totally exhausted, eventually losing consciousness again at the hands of these perverted clowns, laying in a sticky, sweaty pile of painted flesh......

-----------------

Angie eventually woke up spread naked, face down on the floor of the clown car, her ass stretched open around a fat clown cock. Sore and disoriented, it took her a moment to realize where she was and what was going on as she rocked back and forth, the clown on top of her drilling deep in her butt. "Oh for god's sake, let her up and give her a chance to wake up! There'll be plenty of time for that...." one of the girl clowns scolded the ass fucker, pulling him off, his painted rod making a slurping sound as it exited her gaping, sloppy butt hole. She rolled over and sat up with a smile, the girl reaching down to help her up, "It's true, we're a kinky, horny bunch so you'd best get used to that kind of thing. But when we're not fucking, we need to be presentable so I think we need to set up you with a costume." Angie stood, naked and squirming as globs of stale cum slid down her painted thighs, her stretched open ass sore and gooey, watching as the clown opened a trunk against the wall and started rooting around, "Hmmm... not much to choose from, but then again, you're one of the sluttiest we've had in a while and you'll start out back stage anyway, so no need for anything fancy or substantial." She handed over a tiny bikini top and thong panties along with a little tutu and some ballet slippers, "There ya go! Slutty, but good enough. You'll probably spend a good deal of time bent over, meeting all of the crew at first anyway."

Before she could begin to put it on, the clown girl stopped her, "Hey, not so fast! we gotta do something about that hair. Can't have you clowning around looking like that, and a wig ain't gonna cut it." She considered for a moment, looking around at all the other clowns, "Ya know, that girl that freaked out and ran off was the only blue clown we had. What'cha think, blue?" All of the clowns nodded in agreement, "Yeah, gotta have a blue one!!" "She'll be super cute in blue!" "Alright, settled. Come with me, my little naked clown and lets get you dyed." She took Angie into the little bathroom and went through the process of first bleaching her hair white, then dying it a vibrant blue. When she emerged, the troupe of kinky clowns cheered, clapping and hooting. Looking in the mirror again, she really felt like she belonged here, feeling a perverted kinship with these people, wondering if maybe she'd been a weird, slutty performer all her life and didn't know it. She felt a shiver go down her slender frame and smiled, reaching for the depraved little outfit they had given her, thinking to herself, "Ok, here we go....."

Angie wiggled into the tiny costume while the clowns watched, the thong a little small, wedging tightly into her ass, the top barely covering anything and the tutu just a token gesture. She felt like a stripper, but thrilled by how trashy and shameful she felt, turning in front of the mirror while the clowns clapped and cheered her on, commenting on how slutty she looked and how she'll be fun to have around. After she was passed around again for hugs, kisses, pinches, and gropes, it was time for lunch. She followed along with all the other clowns to the dining car for their turn to eat. As she entered with the others, some circus personnel from other areas were leaving, "Hey, another perv in the clown troupe! Nice! She's hot... and dressed the part too. Guess we'll be seeing you later sweety!!" roared a guy in coveralls, while the others with him just leered and cheered. She blushed a hot red under her makeup, feeling very exposed in her almost naked costume, still covered with globs of cum, though it didn't show on her white painted skin.

A clown girl hugged her close, reassuring her, "He's just appreciating you. You'll get to meet everyone soon enough. Us clowns entertain everyone, if you know what I mean. Not just the public." As they sat, the tall, red headed clown who now seemed to be kind of the head guy came in, "So, you settling in.....? Damn, don't even know yer name. No matter. What'd he call you? Perv? With the way we've got you dressed, I'm thinking perv fits pretty well. From here on out, you're Pervie!! How's that sound?" Pervie just smiled and nodded, happy to feel like she's fitting in, strangely comfortable with the kinky attention she was getting. The head clown smiled, laughing, "Great!! Then let's eat!!"

Sitting and eating with the group, she began to learn her role in the circus and how everyone has a job and needs to do their part. As the newest, she was obviously at the bottom of the totem pole and was given one of the least attractive jobs, that of pooper scooper! Dressed in her obscene costume, which didn't matter as she'd be mostly backstage or a good distance from the public, she was to push a large, wheeled bin using a broom and shovel to clean up animal droppings. "I'll do that!! No problem!, " Pervie responded, surprising herself at how thrilled she felt to be doing something so dirty in front of everyone dressed the way she is. Her mind was spinning, unable to comprehend what was happening to her, how she had suddenly become so free and slutty and willing to do almost anything with these people she'd only just met.

After the meal, two of the clown girls took Pervie aside while the rest of the clowns headed back to their car, "Ok, now's the time we usually make the rounds to do some.... ummmmm, entertaining, like I told ya. Remember the part about being bent over? Well, since you're new and super cute, you're gonna be doing the heavy lifting for a while. Hope that's not a problem. Ok, ready? Let's GO!!" They each took an arm and headed in the other direction to the next car. Over the next several hours while the train trundled to the next destination, the cute clown girls, and especially Pervie bent over and sucked, fucked, and otherwise entertained almost everyone in the circus. Wearing nothing but her tutu and slippers, Pervie was passed from one cock to the next, her already well used holes battered and filled, dumped full of cum til they overflowed, white goo even dribbling from her nose. Her face was buried in a number of steamy slits as well, her tongue tired from licking. When everyone was well pleased in every car that wanted it, the three slutty clowns stumbled back to their car on rubbery legs, fuck drunk and exhausted, caked with sweat, juices, and cum, with giant smiles on their painted faces.

While everyone chilled or got ready for the next station, the slutty clown girls cleaned up in the small bathroom, using a nozzle on a faucet to clean themselves and each other out. After touching up their makeup and getting into their costumes, they were ready, just as the train was pulling to a stop. There was lots of hustling and bustling as everyone piled out and the roadies started setting up the circus, this time in a convention center nearby. The clowns just made the short walk on foot, Pervie feeling terribly exposed, her bare ass jiggling as she walked, the tutu covering nothing. Her tiny top was the thinnest material, her nipples poking out and obvious, making them even stiffer. She was both mortified and excited, knowing that none of the public knew her, especially with her makeup. It was still a new experience and she imagined everyone was staring at her and judging. They eventually reached the big doors to the backstage area, Pervie trembling with excitement as she stepped inside to start her new career with the circus....

--------------

Pervie was set up with her bin, shovel, and broom and shown where to make her rounds to best follow after the animals and keep everything clean. As she wheeled her bin around and scooped up various poops and whatnot, she was often taken aside behind some equipment, an elephant, or other obstacle to suck a cock or have her thong stretched to the side for a quick fuck. She quickly found that these random encounters made her job even more fun, stumbling out from an encounter, adjusting her outfit, everyone walking by smiling at her knowingly and saying hi. She had so much fun learning her new job and meeting everyone that she completely forgot about her rotten husband who was only mildly worried about her, thinking she was probably just shacked up with some loser and would wander home eventually.

Days stretched into weeks which stretched into months as Pervie enthusiastically tackled her various tasks, becoming kinkier and sluttier as time went on. Over time, new people joined the circus and others left, allowing Pervie to graduate to better jobs though she turned down any upgrades to her costume, enjoying the sluttiness of her near nudity until it was time for her to join the show! She was so nervous, letting her clown friends pick out a leotard for her to wear under her tutu, though up close, the fabric was so thin that it hardly hid her excitement. She began attending rehearsals where she used to be part of the cleaning crew and became part of the act.

She loved it!! Cavorting around with the other clowns, playing out their rehearsed antics. She even stuffed into the little clown car. And in between shows, entertaining anyone that wanted her. She became a favorite of the Ringmaster, who would often call her to his car for depraved, kinky perversions the other clown girls found distasteful, but endured to please him. Often, there would be other men, sometimes several, who all took part in the debauchery. She found out from the other clowns that they were mostly politicians and wealthy patrons of the circus, so she was being used as payment to benefit the show, which gave her a thrill, making it all even dirtier. Pervie relished the opportunities though and explored her deepest kinks with them, diving into the deep sea of deviance to discover how far she could stretch her limits, stumbling back to the clown car sore and exhausted after her sessions, the other clowns cheering and rolling their eyes at what a pervert she'd become.

One day, after she'd been performing with the circus for quite some time, when the ringmaster called her to his car after a show, she dressed in her skimpiest costume and hurried to him, already wet and excited. When she got there, she found another man there with him unlike the usual suspects. He was dressed quite exquisitely, but of colorful, shiny materials and wore a top hat. He was even fancier than her ringmaster, "Pervie, I want you to meet Jim Dandy. He's a ringmaster not unlike myself, but of a different kind of show. I told him all about you and he's come to meet you." Jim Dandy smiled and bowed slightly, tipping his hat, his eyes appraising the slender and mostly bare figure of the clown. The ringmaster had her turn and bend, then strip out of her costume to show Jim every part of her naked body, which made her very wet, her nipples sticking out and juices even starting to seep down her thighs.

Finally, smiling wide and nodding to the ringmaster, Jim Dandy handed him a thick manila envelope, "She'll do nicely. Thanks and it's been a pleasure doing business with you." He turned to Pervie, "Now, come along. You'll be coming with me." He turned her towards the door and patted her bare butt to push her along. Pervie turned her head to look at the ringmaster, but he just smiled and indicated for her to go. Shrugging, her brow furrowed in confusion, Pervie left with Jim Dandy, stepping down from the ringmaster's train car for the last time, naked and ignorant of her future. A large man in a long coat met them and led them to a long, yellow car with very dark windows and opened the door for them. Pervie got in with Jim Dandy and the man with the long coat went around to drive. As they pulled away, Pervie looked out the window at the colorful train cars, not knowing that it would be a very long time before she'd see them again. What she didn't know is that she'd been sold to become a sex klown in the Cotton Candy Circus, a group of the kinkiest, most perverted performers she could possibly be a part of.

12